Thread: Ninja Slayer From Animation

Default Ninja Slayer From Animation

So, I decided to be a bit more active, so here's a thread about Ninja Slayers

The art looks cool, and I hope Ninja Slayer is good. Maybe not Kill la Kill good, but good enough so that people won't start to call Trigger a bad studio
    "For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen."
    Douglas Adams

Spoiler:- Spoiler:

Yeah, I'm watching it because of TRIGGER, but that may change if it proves it's worthy enough to stand on its own despite the studio name being attached to it. I don't expect it to be like Kill la Kill or Inferno Cop, but I expect it to still be amazing. I imagine since it'll be streamed online they'll be able to get away with a lot more than they did/could in KLK.
    Winner of Best Fic of 2014 in the Shipping Oscars
    Forsaken: Chapter 20 - 11/17/14 / Encryption: Chapter 3 - 4/14/15 / Handle with Care: Chapter 10 - 3/17/14

I'm not expecting much, but it'll at least look radical. Isn't this just going to be an OVA thing and not a full series?

It's listed as an ONA on MAL, and though it'll be airing in about a week-and-a-half, I think it'll have at least 12 episodes. It might also be 22-24 minutes an episode, but it could have short episodes. I think that would've been announced, though.
    Forsaken: Chapter 20 - 11/17/14 / Encryption: Chapter 3 - 4/14/15 / Handle with Care: Chapter 10 - 3/17/14

Based TRIGGER have got themselves a good track record as far as I'm concerd, so hopefully they don't start disappointing here.

Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    I imagine since it'll be streamed online they'll be able to get away with a lot more than they did/could in KLK.
    Pupa was streamed online, and we all know how much of a censored mess that was.
    My Anime List

Spoiler:- My Claims:

Quote Originally Posted by Jolteon91 View Post
    Pupa was streamed online, and we all know how much of a censored mess that was.
    Wait, it was? MAL has it listed under TV, I can't remember anything about it being streamed online... Besides, Studio DEEN has crappy censoring skills. If TRIGGER still has to censor things, they'll most likely censor it in much better, maybe clever ways.

Yeah, my bad. It was originally going to be a stream thing, and then ended up getting a TV slot.
    My Anime List

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Darkness View Post
    Maybe not Kill la Kill good, but good enough so that people won't start to call Trigger a bad studio
    Kill la Kill was not good and Trigger are a bad studio.

Holy ****, it's just Inferno Cop with a little bit more animation chucked in, and 12 minute episodes. 11/10, Based TRIGGER strike again.
    My Anime List

I'm pretty sure this is just a side-effect from watching the first episode, but I want TRIGGER's babies.

Luckily I didn't watch any previews when coming into this

And any expectations I had were shattered. Pretty badly

Trigger/10, Trigger strikes again
    "For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen."
    Douglas Adams

Spoiler:- Spoiler:

"Our destination is Hell", plus many more badass one-liners. I should start making a list counting down all of the one-liners made in this series.

A back-alley doctor? Possible Mankanshoku cameo?

Inferno Cop with more one liners, what's not to love?
    Are we stylish yet?

sometimes good stuff happens when you wait for them
    Fc Ixchen: 0559-7194-5664