Page 357 of 502 FirstFirst ... 257307347353354355356357358359360361367407457 ... LastLast
Results 8,901 to 8,925 of 12542

Thread: Bleach Manga (many spoilers) discussion

  1. #8901
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Somewhere beyond the sea~
    Posts
    1,913

    Default

    Ahhaha, so that's another two fight done. And Yukio's still being a jerk when he almost got crushed. Ah well. I guess if Kubo turns Yukio into a good guy, it'll be like having 2 Hitsugaya, and we certainly don't want that to happen anyway.

    And seems like Kubo is saving the anticipated fight till the last, lol. We probably won't see Byakuya vs. Tsukishima for another chapter or two.. My hunch is that we're seeing Rukia after this.

    Nothing much to say about Ikkaku vs Moe. Melee combats. Me hate them =P Though Moe had a wrong thought on his powers... lol. The luck doesn't decrease, it only applies to something else. Just your luck, Moe. Ahaha.

    Quote Originally Posted by multi-scale View Post
    The only reason I'm still reading Bleach is to see Ukitake, Shunsui, and Unohana get screentime that will never arrive. The only thing that can save this now is if there a Turn Back the Pendulumn immediately after this arc.
    I've been waiting for this for a long time, as well. Mainly, I'm interested in Unohana, because of the rumors and stuff. And that we never even see her fighting, so it kinda makes me more excited to see her in action. I mean, yeah, she's a Medical Squad Captain and whatnot, but one doesn't become a Captain for nothing. If her role is just to take care of the hospitals, then anyone can do that. There's just got to be some reason behind why the Squad 11 members are scared of her.


  2. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    Ahhaha, so that's another two fight done. And Yukio's still being a jerk when he almost got crushed. Ah well. I guess if Kubo turns Yukio into a good guy, it'll be like having 2 Hitsugaya, and we certainly don't want that to happen anyway.

    And seems like Kubo is saving the anticipated fight till the last, lol. We probably won't see Byakuya vs. Tsukishima for another chapter or two.. My hunch is that we're seeing Rukia after this.

    Nothing much to say about Ikkaku vs Moe. Melee combats. Me hate them =P Though Moe had a wrong thought on his powers... lol. The luck doesn't decrease, it only applies to something else. Just your luck, Moe. Ahaha.



    I've been waiting for this for a long time, as well. Mainly, I'm interested in Unohana, because of the rumors and stuff. And that we never even see her fighting, so it kinda makes me more excited to see her in action. I mean, yeah, she's a Medical Squad Captain and whatnot, but one doesn't become a Captain for nothing. If her role is just to take care of the hospitals, then anyone can do that. There's just got to be some reason behind why the Squad 11 members are scared of her.
    I'm more interested in Kyoraku Shunsui.

    His Shikai alone has probably at least 50 different games/abilities.

  3. #8903
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lysandre's bed.
    Posts
    48,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elekible-Kid View Post
    Why do so many people dislike Yukio-kun?

    He clearly is a damaged person who needs some help!
    He was cool at first, but then he became the typical arrogant villain. I get bored with characters like that, so I no longer think that Yukio is cool. But I don't think he deserves to die. He seems to have had a bad childhood, so maybe he needs friends who can help him get over that. I just can't help but feel bad for certain characters, even if they're psychopaths.

  4. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    He was cool at first, but then he became the typical arrogant villain. I get bored with characters like that,
    I swear…….

    it's all Sousuke Aizen's fault!!!

    He messed it up for all the villains left to fill his shoes.

  5. #8905
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Somewhere beyond the sea~
    Posts
    1,913

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elekible-Kid View Post
    I'm more interested in Kyoraku Shunsui.

    His Shikai alone has probably at least 50 different games/abilities.
    I'm only interested in his bankai; why Ukitake told him he shouldn't use it where everyone can see... And since we don't know what to what extent his games have, it makes his abilities and powers even vaguer to understand. So yeah.

    And also I'm partially biased, because Unohana is my favorite character. XD

    Quote Originally Posted by Elekible-Kid View Post
    it's all Sousuke Aizen's fault!!!

    He messed it up for all the villains left to fill his shoes.
    lol, how does Aizen relate to Yukio? XD


  6. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    I'm only interested in his bankai; why Ukitake told him he shouldn't use it where everyone can see... And since we don't know what to what extent his games have, it makes his abilities and powers even vaguer to understand. So yeah.

    And also I'm partially biased, because Unohana is my favorite character. XD



    lol, how does Aizen relate to Yukio? XD
    Kira's post, he is tired of omnipotent, arrogant, know-it-all villains.

    That is Aizen to a "T"

  7. #8907
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lysandre's bed.
    Posts
    48,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    And also I'm partially biased, because Unohana is my favorite character. XD
    I like her, but I can't say that she's my favorite character. She just seems really mysterious, so it's hard for me to figure her out (at one point I thought she was a villain lol). I really want to see her Bankai, though. She's supposed to be one of the oldest Captains, so I'm sure that her Bankai is incredibly powerful.

    lol, how does Aizen relate to Yukio? XD
    At this rate, I wouldn't be surprised if they were related.

  8. #8908
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    5,182

    Default

    I always thought Yukio was like that because he didn't have any parents to guide him; because didn't his parents like commit suicide due to him running away?

  9. #8909
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    The World That Never Was
    Posts
    4,803

    Default

    From what we were given, his parent's just ignored him most of the time and because of that, he used his computer skills to steal his father's money and ruin the business before running away. That then caused their suicide.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.



  10. #8910
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lysandre's bed.
    Posts
    48,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    From what we were given, his parent's just ignored him most of the time and because of that, he used his computer skills to steal his father's money and ruin the business before running away. That then caused their suicide.
    Wow, talk about ungrateful. I'm sure that it must've hurt Yukio that his parents were too busy to pay him any attention, but he sort of went too far. I still feel kind of sorry for him, but at the same time, he's one of my least favorite Fullbringers since he practically had everything handed to him, yet he still managed to mess things up.

  11. #8911
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Apple state
    Posts
    819

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    Wow, talk about ungrateful. I'm sure that it must've hurt Yukio that his parents were too busy to pay him any attention, but he sort of went too far. I still feel kind of sorry for him, but at the same time, he's one of my least favorite Fullbringers since he practically had everything handed to him, yet he still managed to mess things up.
    I think the fact of the matter is, he's just a kid. A kid whose made terribly wrong mistakes and could use some massive discipline, but still a kid nonetheless. I can't really expect him to match up to Hitsugaya, even if the odds are in his favor.

  12. #8912
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    The World That Never Was
    Posts
    4,803

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    Wow, talk about ungrateful. I'm sure that it must've hurt Yukio that his parents were too busy to pay him any attention, but he sort of went too far. I still feel kind of sorry for him, but at the same time, he's one of my least favorite Fullbringers since he practically had everything handed to him, yet he still managed to mess things up.
    Well it is common for children like him to act up pretty badly. I actually liked Yukio, which is why I'm so disappointed that with all his powers, he couldn't even give Hitsugaya a run for his money.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.



  13. #8913
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lysandre's bed.
    Posts
    48,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by weirdamanda View Post
    I think the fact of the matter is, he's just a kid. A kid whose made terribly wrong mistakes and could use some massive discipline, but still a kid nonetheless. I can't really expect him to match up to Hitsugaya, even if the odds are in his favor.
    His mistakes have cost other people their lives, though. And I just can't forgive Yukio that easily when he behaves like a jerk.

    And I didn't see this posted before, so here's the cover for volume 52:



    And yeah, that's Tsukishima. It took me a few minutes to realize that it was him, but I think he looks really cool.

  14. #8914
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,381

    Default

    Oh god, you can just smell the trolling in that cover.

  15. #8915
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    232

    Default

    When the story will continue??

  16. #8916
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,381

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by barak446 View Post
    When the story will continue??
    Um? This week?

    Just like the last one...................................

  17. #8917
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Somewhere beyond the sea~
    Posts
    1,913

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by weirdamanda View Post
    I think the fact of the matter is, he's just a kid. A kid whose made terribly wrong mistakes and could use some massive discipline, but still a kid nonetheless. I can't really expect him to match up to Hitsugaya, even if the odds are in his favor.
    Eh. Hitsugaya himself is a kid. Not counting that he's a shinigami, of course. Karin actually thought he was an elemental school kid.

    Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    I actually liked Yukio, which is why I'm so disappointed that with all his powers, he couldn't even give Hitsugaya a run for his money.
    Ditto. Though now it's sort of decreased, lol. I really liked him when he first came out. But then he got the power boost and became a jerk. But still. His capabilities are endless, as well, but hey, let's ditch all the terrible things he could have created in the dimension and create generic monsters instead. If he really does have powerful abilities like a god in that dimension, and if he really is the character we've seen so far, when Hitsugaya did not kill him, he could easily cause Hitsugaya to be transported to another place, unfreeze himself, and used better powers instead of toy rockets and monsters.

    Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    \\


    And yeah, that's Tsukishima. It took me a few minutes to realize that it was him, but I think he looks really cool.
    Ahaha, I didn't realize it either. I probably wouldn't if you haven't said that, and if I don't know that cover is for the Fullbringer arc, I wouldn't have recognized who that is.

    Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Oh god, you can just smell the trolling in that cover.
    XD Ahahahaha, that made me lol


  18. #8918
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    The World That Never Was
    Posts
    4,803

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post


    And yeah, that's Tsukishima. It took me a few minutes to realize that it was him, but I think he looks really cool.
    Pretty nice. I recognized that as Tsukishima right away, due to that bookmark in his hand and his shirt.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.



  19. #8919
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    311

    Default

    Looks like he's tossing his hair or whatever it's called. Maybe there can be a Shinigami Cup where Byakuya and Tsukishima have a hair battle.

  20. #8920
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lysandre's bed.
    Posts
    48,131

    Default

    On the subject of the Byakuya and Tsukishima battle: I don't know who to root for. I'm pretty sure that Byakuya will win the battle, but I'm not sure if I want him to. I really like Tsukishima because he's managed to troll more than Aizen in such a limited amount of time. But I also really like Byakuya since he can usually win battles without overexerting himself. So it's hard for me to choose between the two characters.

  21. #8921
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    The World That Never Was
    Posts
    4,803

    Default

    I'm rooting for Tsukishima for the simple fact I'm tired of the Shingamis having an easy time against the Fullbringers and Byakuya in trouble would more then make up for it.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.



  22. #8922
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Somewhere beyond the sea~
    Posts
    1,913

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by multi-scale View Post
    Looks like he's tossing his hair or whatever it's called. Maybe there can be a Shinigami Cup where Byakuya and Tsukishima have a hair battle.
    Byakuya would win because of the kenseikan.

    Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    I'm rooting for Tsukishima for the simple fact I'm tired of the Shingamis having an easy time against the Fullbringers and Byakuya in trouble would more then make up for it.
    The fandom isn't gonna like that. Haha. It would make a nice change, yeah, but there would be that inevitable "What if", because IF Renji can beat an upgraded Jackie with one hit, why can't Byakuya defeat the unchanged Tsukishima? (He didn't get an upgrade... right?) Then all sorts of theories are gonna surface... Is Renji now Byakuya's Captain, is Tsukishima a really powerful opponent, blah blah blah. idk.


  23. #8923
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    311

    Default

    I half expect Tsukishima to be lying bleeding on the ground while Byakuya talks about pride.
    @ arceus: are they still there? i thought they disappeared. Speaking of kensaiken, I laughed so much when young Byakuya asked Ginrei where he kept his.

  24. #8924
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Somewhere beyond the sea~
    Posts
    1,913

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by multi-scale View Post
    I half expect Tsukishima to be lying bleeding on the ground while Byakuya talks about pride.
    @ arceus: are they still there? i thought they disappeared. Speaking of kensaiken, I laughed so much when young Byakuya asked Ginrei where he kept his.
    XD that could be.

    Oh... yeah. His new look has no kenseikan, lol. I forgot.

    Manga should come out tomorrow.. No spoilers?

    EDIT:
    FINALLY! It's getting interesting. Now I have high hopes for the Byakuya bs Tsukishima fight. :3 Even into non living things... Now that is indeed scary and haxxy. Of course, Byakuya still have Kido up his sleeve, and Tsukishima only cut, what, maybe two, three, ten, of Senbonzakura? Byakuya has hundreds more, lol. And not to mention Utsusemi. Buuuuuut yeah, looking forward for a good fight next chapter. :3 Unless Kubo goes to Rukia first, that is. Or he trolls us again with Byakuya over a bleeding Tsukishima on the first page with a huge dialog box "A deceitful act that stands on the way of my pride will never touch me". Or something like that. Just like Kubo, building something up for nothing, lol. Though I might be too pessimistic here. Hopefully not. >.>

    And. Seems like Moe is indeed going to turn over to the good side? The dark side has cookies Maybe, maybe not. But still. Though would Kenpachi die for Ikkaku? I doubt. XD Interesting part, though. Only die for those who would die for you.
    Last edited by arceus03; 12th October 2011 at 4:15 PM.


  25. #8925
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    229

    Default

    Looks like Tsukishima read Byakuya's sword like a book.
    I would be interested to see that Tsukishima's ability can extend to even Kido spell.
    Or ALL of Senbonsakura's blade is under Tsukishima's presence.
    Either way, this fight would not be disappointing.

Page 357 of 502 FirstFirst ... 257307347353354355356357358359360361367407457 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •