Page 396 of 502 FirstFirst ... 296346386392393394395396397398399400406446496 ... LastLast
Results 9,876 to 9,900 of 12529

Thread: Bleach Manga (many spoilers) discussion

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    They were previous killed by Grimmjow, but Orihime revived them.
    Hmm, I totally forgot about that. I still don't get why Orihime revived them; they weren't grateful about it and instead they attacked her. I wish Orihime would spend more time reviving her friends/allies. *Silently mourns Sasakibe* I'm still waiting for Grimmjow to appear.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    Hmm, I totally forgot about that. I still don't get why Orihime revived them; they weren't grateful about it and instead they attacked her. I wish Orihime would spend more time reviving her friends/allies. *Silently mourns Sasakibe* I'm still waiting for Grimmjow to appear.
    Because she's oh-so-friggin-pure and all that nonsense.

God, I just want to throw up. Hey, Orihime, you mind reviving those Privaron Espada? They seemed like cool guys if it weren't for all that evil stuff.

I wish Orihime would spend more time reviving her friends/allies. *Silently mourns Sasakibe* I'm still waiting for Grimmjow to appear.
    Heh, I believe Yamamoto would not have... allowed that. Potent though her abilities are, it seems that it does in a way alter the reality a bit. I believe the SS didn't actually do anything to her because she was Ichigo's ally, or something to that extent.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post

God, I just want to throw up. Hey, Orihime, you mind reviving those Privaron Espada? They seemed like cool guys if it weren't for all that evil stuff.
    Not really. I mean, Unohana did heal Gantebainne (or however you spell his name), the Arrancar who fought Chad.

Clearly Kishi just wanted an excuse to use the whole "amazing appearing sword gag" again with Loly.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Clearly Kishi just wanted an excuse to use the whole "amazing appearing sword gag" again with Loly.
    You mean Kubo. Or as you would have spelled it, Kudo

Amazing appearing sword gag... what?

Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    You mean Kubo. Or as you would have spelled it, Kudo

Amazing appearing sword gag... what?
    Yeah, meant Kudo.

It's been a recurring joke about how despite barely wearing anything, Loly somehow is able to hide her sword upon herself.

Yeah, meant Kudo.

It's been a recurring joke about how despite barely wearing anything, Loly somehow is able to hide her sword upon herself.
    Knowing Kubo, I have a general idea where she might've kept it...

lol. Didn't Yammy said something about that as well?

Reminds me of Pesche.

lol. Didn't Yammy said something about that as well?.
    Oh yeah, you're right.

Anyway, I knew I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up with Apacci and the others arrived to fight the Vandenreich recruiters; it was obvious that they would lose that battle, but I guess I expected them to summon Ayon before being defeated.
    Last edited by Lorde; 15th April 2012 at 2:27 AM.

Yeah, I think we all have the same idea about where she keeps it.

So apparently Quincies are still alive. Maybe they're from America? It would be nice if we saw Soul Reapers and Quincies on a global level.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Ohlook, we get to see more new haircuts. Yeah.

So the pace is picking up again... Hopefully next chapter will get faster. I can't wait to see some fights already. Curbstomping aside, that is.

I used to think Quincys only use arrows, but apparently that Captain has a sword... interesting.

*sigh* Ichigo went to save Orihime, and Aizen came to FKT.
    Next he went to save Dondochakka, and Emperor Zangetsu is going to Soul Society.

KUBO Y U NO WRITE ORIGINAL PLOT?

Mayuri ordered his Squad to kill off Rukongai members? Certainly sounds like him. I guess I forgot how... heartless he could be, given that in the last arc he was mostly with Nemu and fellow Captains.

"You failed to kill that man." I'm assuming this is the Emperor Zangetsu they are talking about. Or.. his great-great-great-great-great-great-great grandfather maybe, since Quincys live a normal human life, no?

Ah well. Don't go fighting with each other yet, the Quincys are coming.

Blah, blah blah.

Oh no, the Quincies are alive. WHAT A SHOCK?

I thought it was an interesting chapter. We already knew that the Vandenreich was a Quincy organization, but I thought it was interesting that Mayuri was behind the mass disappearances. I have to admit that I was a bit worried when the lieutenants were discussing it since I thought there was a traitor in their midst, but it appears that Mayuri was trying to do some good. Anyway, it's interesting that Yamamoto knew the Vandenreich leader.

"You failed to kill that man." I'm assuming this is the Emperor Zangetsu they are talking about. Or.. his great-great-great-great-great-great-great grandfather maybe, since Quincys live a normal human life, no?
    If those Quincies are already dead aka souls that passed to Soul Society, I assume they can live for thousands of years too.

The Vandenreich leader is surely a Shinigami. Not only he apparently fought Yamamoto 1000 years ago, and the supposed Quincy massacre was 2000 years ago, but the Vandenreich were able to enter Seireitei without being detected, which could only be done by using a Senkaimon.

What's that? What'sthatwhat'sthatwhat'sthatwhat'sthatwhat'sthat what'sthatwhat'sthat?

AS: Sceptile, Sableye, Flygon (?), Relicanth, Muk, Girafarig

Very interesting chapter. The invasion starts next week too. Which is something to look forward to as more questions are answered and pop up. Urahara is probably already sabotaging the enemy somehow lol.

Anyways it was nice to be reminded of how ruthless Mayuri is in Bleach. He wasn't afraid to put the blame on Yama-ji either lol.

The emperor looks like a homeless guy.

Quote Originally Posted by multi-scale View Post
    You mean he looks like Zangetsu.

Seeing the Vice Captains again was great, and Kira making the correct conclusion on what was really happening with the missing people was pretty neat. So we see that Ichigo is considered a high priority threat and Ichigo confirms for himself that they are in fact Quincys. His fight with Kirge should be good. I'm glad the Emperor isn't waiting the five days to invade Sou Society, though one must wonder why he's so concern with keeping Ichigo busy. And the conversation between Yamamoto and Mayuri was interesting, as it appears the Emperor is from a far earlier war then the other Quincys. Great chapter.

Quote Originally Posted by multi-scale View Post
    He doesn't look that impressive, that's for sure. You would think that as an emperor, he'd have better clothes at the very least. And speaking of royalty; I'm surprised that Squad Zero hasn't been mentioned yet; they would probably need to be informed of the coming invasion, wouldn't they?

They'll probably be mentioned once the Quincy's invade Soul Society, maybe will even make their appearance as the Captains begin to lose.

Squad 0.. Kubo did mention that he plans on having a really major event for them to appear. Apparently, a Shinigami threatening to kill the King isn't major enough for them, so we'll have to see...

Which reminds me of Isshin. He has yet to appear before the SS Captains, right? And if Yamamoto knew anything about him at all, he sure knows to keep things quiet. Because the Kurosaki surname should have sparked something.

Unless Isshin is more... ancient than Yamamoto, which I doubt.

22. Default

Just read the latest chapter.

It was too predictable the Empire folks were Quincies.....

First it was Shinigami, then Hollow/Arrancar, now Quincies........

I wish Kubo had come up with something more original.

They'll probably be mentioned once the Quincy's invade Soul Society, maybe will even make their appearance as the Captains begin to lose.
    I'm actually wondering if they'll even bother to help Soul Society at all; it seems that Yama is somewhat responsible for the war because he didn't kill the emperor guy in the past. Perhaps Squad Zero and the Spirit King won't bother to intervene since it's not their business?

I'm actually wondering if they'll even bother to help Soul Society at all; it seems that Yama is somewhat responsible for the war because he didn't kill the emperor guy in the past. Perhaps Squad Zero and the Spirit King won't bother to intervene since it's not their business?
    Well, at any rate, we know they're going to appear.. At least doing something if not fighting. But what better scene than fighting to show their powers, seeing that they're all senior-Captain levels? :3

They'll likely help due to the risk the Quincy's are posing to everyone's existences, but that doesn't mean they might not decide Yamamoto isn't doing his duty and try to replace him.

Page 396 of 502 FirstFirst ... 296346386392393394395396397398399400406446496 ... LastLast