Page 405 of 501 FirstFirst ... 305355395401402403404405406407408409415455 ... LastLast
Results 10,101 to 10,125 of 12501

Thread: Bleach Manga (many spoilers) discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonlink View Post
    I agree thats its unpolished considering how big and powerful Isshin's was and it cracked Aizen's cocoon form.
    Despite the fact that he's used it so many times already. You'd think he'd be more familiar with the attack and can use it better, but eh.

Personally, I hope for either a new technique that doesn't include some weird transforming or just give the screentime to other Captains. Namely Unohana those who haven't shown their bankai yet.

Anybody read the latest chapter?

Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    Personally, I hope for either a new technique that doesn't include some weird transforming or just give the screentime to other Captains. Namely Unohana those who haven't shown their bankai yet.
    I'm hoping for the latter since there are still several bankai that need to be revealed, but I'm sure Ichigo will do some training when he gets back from Hueco Mundo.

According to an interview with Kubo, he said that we were going to see Unohana fight.

http://bleachasylum.com/threads/1974...-3-week-break?

Site where this says this

Quote Originally Posted by AyameTori View Post
    According to an interview with Kubo, he said that we were going to see Unohana fight.

http://bleachasylum.com/threads/1974...-3-week-break?

Site where this says this
    That's kind of old news..

http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showth...rever-With-You

Kira you might be interested in the details this link gives on the novel that is going to come out with Volume 55.

Quote Originally Posted by AyameTori View Post
    Anybody read the latest chapter?
    Everyone here does.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    I'm hoping for the latter since there are still several bankai that need to be revealed, but I'm sure Ichigo will do some training when he gets back from Hueco Mundo.
    Let's make a count.
    Yamamoto, Unohana, Shunsui, Ukitake, Urahara, Yoruichi (assuming she still has one), Shinji, Rose, Kensei (we never really did see what it was capable of), Love, Isshin..

That's quite a lot.

Speaking of Yoruichi, I fleetingly remember Soi Fon saying that her zanpakto's ability is something that Yoruichi was never able to master. Does this mean they shared the same zanpakto, or what?

Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonlink View Post
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showth...rever-With-You

Kira you might be interested in the details this link gives on the novel that is going to come out with Volume 55.
    That cover looks interesting. I'm assuming the woman in pink shades is the previous Kenpachi who disappeared.

I wonder if Kubo helps in writing the plot or anything. More info on that? Release date, translation, etc?

I hope Ukitake confronts Buckbeard in the next chapter and ends up dying against him.. if he dies it could lead to Shunsui finally showing his bankai out of rage due to the two being so close.

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    I hope Ukitake confronts Buckbeard in the next chapter and ends up dying against him.. if he dies it could lead to Shunsui finally showing his bankai out of rage due to the two being so close.
    So long as he goes bankai first. I wonder what his bankai could do. Sogyo no Kotowari could absorb and re-fire energy blasts, his bankai could be direct reishi absorption and rearranging the spirit particles or whatever and turn it into whatever he pleases. It would be a nice counter to the Quincy's technique.

Wow the Stern Ritter looks really fierce..

I love Soifon's new look. Kensei, on the other hand...
    Nanao and Shuhei look just the same

And so many new faces. I wonder if Kubo will keep introducing a lot of new characters so he can kill them all off and make the situation seem desperate.
    (kudos to him if he really killed Kira, but I think he didn't)

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    Wow the Stern Ritter looks really fierce..
    So they do. I'm impressed by how much havoc they were able to wreak already.

I like their looks, too. (and look, the first female Quincy ever introduced!)
    Last edited by Ver-mont; 30th May 2012 at 1:21 PM.
    3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

"Oh, and here is my grandson. …Erm, what was his name now?"

The closing chapter, hmm. And I thought Kubo said this arc is longer than the Arrancar arc?
    Or maybe he'll go down the road of Deicide, and give the titles as "The closing chapter *insert number here*". Ah well.

I love the design of the Quincy with the long hair and... thorny? mask.

Aaaand that's it. Seems like Kubo got a new arm >_>
    And the scene reminds me of Ichigo's fight, lol. In his case it was Sasakibe, Omaeda and Isane going shikai then getting curbstomped. This one we had three new characters but still with the same scene. That's so... original.

Goddammit, Kubo!

What is with your fetish about dismemberment?

I loved the colored pages, and I loved this chapter. The war is already starting, and it was nice to see so much action in just one chapter; I just hope Kira isn't really dead (where's Orihime when you need her?!). I loved the designs of the Stern Ritter, and I hope the Captains get to the scenes of the fight immediately, otherwise there will be tons of casualties.

Another mention of blue fire being connected with them. I wonder what it's significant will be? Anyway, glad to see Rukia rushing off into battle. Been a while since we got to see her in an actual fight. Kira being taken down so fast was completely unexpected and the wound he took was harsh looking. Given that his spiritual pressure disappeared along with the other three members who are clearly dead, I gotta believe that Kira was just killed off. But even if he does survived, a thousand dead in seven minutes is nothing to loo down on. The Stern Ritter look awesome and really know how to start a war. Can't wait to see what the Shinigami have to do to survive and how they end up countering this attack. Wonderful chapter.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

1000 dead in 7 minutes, a perfect way to pave a carnage and to lure the Captains out with their bankai. I like the momentum in this chapter, I hope it doesn't switch back to Ichigo just yet. Looking at the last page though, we might just go back to HM next week >_>

I really hope Kira isn't dead he's one of my favorite vice captains.. I have a feeling that Unohana will fight that Star Knighlsot with the mask I can't tell if they're a boy or a girl and Ichigo fighting the white haired guy. Also that chick with the heart belt buckle<33

Also assuming that these guys are all stronger than Kirge who easily defeated Ayon along with the Tres Bestias and is holding his own against Ichigo how is the Soul Society going to defeat them they all seem way to strong. Also I hope Ishida joins forces with the Vandeireich that might actually make him interesting.
    Last edited by JD; 31st May 2012 at 12:15 AM.

Yeah I hope Kira(my favorite VC) doesn't wind up as another casualty for SS. Predicting that all the captains get beaten so Kubo has an excuse to unleash the Royal Guard. And I really can't wait to get back to Ichigo vs. Kirge.

If you rooted for Dawn during A Grand Fight For Winning even though you knew she'd lose, then copy and paste this in your signature.

UWAAAAAAAH!

OUCH....... That's gotta hurt. I never expected him to go down quite so fast. Then again, I guess they can't just keep on using Iba as fodder for every battle.......

Anyways, chapter was great. Stern Ritters look like they mean business. I loved the pic showing the shinigami captains. Komamura, Kenpachi, and Kurotsuchi look particularly threatening. And it looks like that some of the captains are moving out! Hopefully we can see Renji's upgraded bankai, and see if Iba actually has anything to bring to the plate with his shikai for once. And of course, Kokojo Tengen Myoo delicious goodiness is probably ahead in our future.

Out of the Stern Ritter...... The girl and the guy with the spiked mask look the most interesting out of all of them. Call me crazy, but why do I think of Retsu whenever I see the spiked mask quincy? Even though technically we've only seen one pic, I have a feeling like that guy (or girl) will drive Unohana to use her zanpakto. And the younger girl..... maybe fighting against Soi fon? Just predictions.

And yeah, let's see a fight between the two mohawks. (Kensei and the mohawk quincy).
    Yes, Furosuto means Frost in Japanese.

Quote Originally Posted by Furosuto View Post
    UWAAAAAAAH!

OUCH....... That's gotta hurt. I never expected him to go down quite so fast. Then again, I guess they can't just keep on using Iba as fodder for every battle.......

Anyways, chapter was great. Stern Ritters look like they mean business. I loved the pic showing the shinigami captains. Komamura, Kenpachi, and Kurotsuchi look particularly threatening. And it looks like that some of the captains are moving out! Hopefully we can see Renji's upgraded bankai, and see if Iba actually has anything to bring to the plate with his shikai for once. And of course, Kokojo Tengen Myoo delicious goodiness is probably ahead in our future.

Out of the Stern Ritter...... The girl and the guy with the spiked mask look the most interesting out of all of them. Call me crazy, but why do I think of Retsu whenever I see the spiked mask quincy? Even though technically we've only seen one pic, I have a feeling like that guy (or girl) will drive Unohana to use her zanpakto. And the younger girl..... maybe fighting against Soi fon? Just predictions.

And yeah, let's see a fight between the two mohawks. (Kensei and the mohawk quincy).
    I kind of think the Stern Ritter with the mask looks like Harribel... maybe they absorbed her? Similar to how Kirge absorbed Ayon. Anyway here's my opinions on the matchups..

Byakuya vs Blonde Haired Guy or Masked Guy/Girl?
    Komamura,Iba, and Hisagi vs Muscular Looking Guy..
    Ikkaku and Yumichika vs Mohawk Guy(Kenpachi shows up but the Stern Ritter retreat after doing what needs to be done.)
    Shunsui vs Guy with Glasses?
    Soi Fon vs Guy/Girl with Hood
    Rukia, Renji, Fodder #1, Fodder #2 vs Riruka looking chick

I'm expecting the Stern Ritter to over power the captains and then retreat temporarily because I can't see them being defeated just yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Furosuto View Post
    Out of the Stern Ritter...... The girl and the guy with the spiked mask look the most interesting out of all of them. Call me crazy, but why do I think of Retsu whenever I see the spiked mask quincy?
    Glad to see I wasn't the only one who thinks of that. It didn't immediately cross my mind, but it did when you said so. Probably because of the hair and eye.

Gah, I still can't get over how cool the Stern Ritters look. I thought they were all going to look like middle-aged men, but there's a young girl among them, and what appears to be a woman. Their designs are so dynamic, which is a good thing. I can't wait for the big fights to start.

You know, I'm actually concerned for the safety of the lieutenants. They just seem so underpowered afeter seeing a guy like Kira go down in one hit. He was one of the most balanced vice captains who could actually hold his own in battle.

The only vice captain level guys who I see surviving are:

Ikkaku
    Renji
    Rukia
    Hisagi
    Iba (he goes down so many times, but always comes back. That and he's not an idiot and would keep his distance)
    Yachiru (cause if she died, then kenpachi would go ballistic on the quincy and pwn them)
    Omaeda (Despite seeming like a bumbling moron, he's actually quite strategic in his moves and can easily escape if he has to)

If Rukia dies, it would create room for Byakuya to go rage mode and show a new bankai technique. idk.

Their underpoweredness however is just nice for the Captains to go all out imo. And later maybe to lure the Royal Guards out.

Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    If Rukia dies, it would create room for Byakuya to go rage mode and show a new bankai technique. idk.

Their underpoweredness however is just nice for the Captains to go all out imo. And later maybe to lure the Royal Guards out.
    Don't forget Renji. I don't think he wouldn't like Rukia to die either. Maybe that would make him show off his new bankai if he doesn't show it off the bat.

Page 405 of 501 FirstFirst ... 305355395401402403404405406407408409415455 ... LastLast