Page 406 of 502 FirstFirst ... 306356396402403404405406407408409410416456 ... LastLast
Results 10,126 to 10,150 of 12527

Thread: Bleach Manga (many spoilers) discussion

Rukia's one of the few I can't see dying at any cost, though her being beaten to the point of death is a good possibility.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

She's faced a lot of death-imminent scenes though, it would be a bit unoriginal if Kubo does that again. I mean, he did it in the first arc with the Sokyoku, and also during the Aaroniero-Kaien fight.

Or she could have achieved bankai, which would be good cause it'd mean something different from Hyourinmaru.

Damn... The Sternritters mean business.
    Now i'm certain Yamamoto will be dying within this invasion.
    But what do you think will happen after the Invasion?

Perhaps after decimating the Soul Society, the Quincies go back to Hueco Mundo. Whomever is left within the Soul Society then plan to invade Hueco Mundo in order to avenge their fallen comrades? The time given to plan an attack would be enough time to allow Ichigo to return somehow and learn a new technique.

Hmmm.... that would be interesting to see. Although for now, I just want to see how the captains have improved over the last year. Have they learned any new techniques? Have their bankai changed shape (eg. Komamura's bankai gaining a new looking sword and some knew armour maybe)?

Problem is though, I don't think showing a huge massacre and letting them get away with it seems likely. After all, the captains saw what happened to Tozen after he went down that path and he had become blinded mentally as well. That, and I think we should know more about the vandenreich's power first. All we know is that they can absorb reiatsu and use it as weapons. But any special techniqes there?

Also, if they rely on reiatsu to win, I just realized that Hachi (the big fat pink haired vizard) would make an excellent opponent with his sealing kido. Just like with baraggan where it would take too long and be too tough to absorb, and then get hit while being imprisoned by another captain. That and we've all seen how powerful his shields are. He could easily block most of these attacks with his sealing kido.
    Yes, Furosuto means Frost in Japanese.

Quote Originally Posted by Furosuto View Post
    Out of the Stern Ritter...... The girl and the guy with the spiked mask look the most interesting out of all of them. Call me crazy, but why do I think of Retsu whenever I see the spiked mask quincy?
    You're not crazy, she (I think it's a she) looks a hell lot like Unohana. And the girl looks kinda like Riruka, and the bearded one is Yammy's twin brother. I really like all of them though, and my favorite would still be the one who seems to be the leader.

Quote Originally Posted by REL720 View Post
    Perhaps after decimating the Soul Society, the Quincies go back to Hueco Mundo. Whomever is left within the Soul Society then plan to invade Hueco Mundo in order to avenge their fallen comrades? The time given to plan an attack would be enough time to allow Ichigo to return somehow and learn a new technique.
    I don't really think so... they were using Hueco Mundo as a foundation stone to invade Soul Society... which they're doing right now.

3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    Rukia's one of the few I can't see dying at any cost, though her being beaten to the point of death is a good possibility.
    Yeah, she's too important to die. But I hope she puts up a decent fight against the Vandenreich. I'd hate for her to get beaten up again; it happens too often imo.

I see Aizen getting released so he can take out the SternRitter, and Yamamoto lets him take another shot at the King...

Calling it

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSpace2012 View Post
    I see Aizen getting released so he can take out the SternRitter, and Yamamoto lets him take another shot at the King...

Calling it
    I don't think Aizen is strong enough to defeat these guys.

And I don't think it was posted before, so here's the cover for volume 55:

Spoiler:- Cover:

9. Default

Wow, Talk about ”too little too late,” such is the  case of Kira being possibly fatally injured .

I’m all for shinigami deaths, permanent deaths, bu t I no longer get excited for them, as it’s just t oo late for me to care.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Ant View Post
    Wow, Talk about ”too little too late,” such is the  case of Kira being possibly fatally injured .

I’m all for shinigami deaths, permanent deaths, bu t I no longer get excited for them, as it’s just t oo late for me to care.
    Yeah, sorta. But I think one of the biggest reasons Kubo is finally bringing himself to kill good characters is exactly because this is the final arc. Whether they survive or they die, they will never show up again anywhere once the arc is over, so they might as well die to create a desperate atmosphere.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
        Spoiler:- Cover:
    Not a fan of Bleach, I hate it. I will say this though, THAT 'stache and smirk...so SINISTER looking...
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

12. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    Not a fan of Bleach, I hate it. I will say this though, THAT 'stache and smirk...so SINISTER looking...
    Dude has a serious case of ’Rape Face”

I really like the newest volume cover; the emperor looks fierce. Do we know his name, by any chance? Anyway, now that I've taken a closer look at the list of characters who can use bankai, I'm kind of stunned that so many of them have yet to reveal it.

I really like the newest volume cover; the emperor looks fierce. Do we know his name, by any chance? Anyway, now that I've taken a closer look at the list of characters who can use bankai, I'm kind of stunned that so many of them have yet to reveal it.
    I don't think anyone knows his name yet.. I just call him Buckbeard.

The only Vandenreich member whose name we know is Kirge. And the dead Hollows.

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    I don't think anyone knows his name yet.. I just call him Buckbeard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ver-mont View Post
    The only Vandenreich member whose name we know is Kirge. And the dead Hollows.
    I see. Well I hope we get his name soon.

And a book called The Rebooted Souls was released along with volume 55 recently. It's meant to get new readers up to speed with the story in preparation for the manga's final arc. I've read conflicting information about the rest of the book's contents, so I'm not really sure if the book revealed any new information. But it still seems neat.

You know, I wonder how the heck Unohana is going to be provoked into fighting. For this situation, I can only see one possible answer to it.

One of her own squad members get's mauled until he/she is on the verge of death, or is just downright killed.

Now, this would either be Isane or Hanataro IMO. Let's speculate shall we?

Isane: Isane, well..... we haven't seen much of. But she definitely has a strong bond with her captain, and she's very loyal to her captain, willing to risk her life for her (well, all lieutenants would i guess). The thing is, Isane would most likely provoke the attack from the quincy seeing as she tried to start a fight with Rudobone (you suicidal lady. Trying to pick a fight with the exequias!), so I doubt that it will be her that causes Unohana to fight.

Hanataro: Now THIS, is probably who would cause unohana to snap. Hanataro is just busy preparing for his healing duty, when the vandenreich comes out of nowhere and attacks him. Later on Unohana is against the exact same vandenreich and refuses to fight. The quincy gets so fed up with her stubbornness, that he/she shows Unohana Hanataro's body. This causes Unohana to snap and finally fight against the quincy. Of course, hopefully hanataro wouldn't be dead. Otherwise I would ragequit bleach.

So yeah, that's what I think might happen. Luckily none of my fav characters have died..................................... yet...........

Also, if Unohana is that scary just smiling, then picture if she was actually mad at you and glared at you........ *shudders*

I hope Hanataro doesn't get injured again.. wasn't he already injured in the Arrancar arc by Zommari? Anyway I've been thinking about the Stern Ritter match ups lately and this is what I've come up with.

Buckbeard vs Yamamoto - Pretty much given. I think Yamamoto might die in this fight due to the fact he only has one arm.

Blonde Haired Guy vs Shunsui and Ukitake - This guy seems like the strongest Stern Ritter so I can see the strongest captains going against him. They're both pushed too their limits and Ukitake's illness begins to act up Kyoraku uses his Bankai and manages to hold his ground against the Quincy Vollstandig until the Royal Guard shows up to aid the Soul Society.

Masked Female Stern Ritter vs Unohana - They both seem like the quiet type so I can see this one happening. They're both evenly matched for the most part of the battle until the Stern Ritter loses her patients and goes to finish Unohana with one strike until the match is intervened by the Royal Guard.

Bearded Stern Ritter vs Komamura, Kenpachi, Iba, Yumichika, and Ikkaku - Even with the pure power of the captains they're unable to take the Stern Ritter down and the power of the Quincy Vollstandig is simply too much. Ikkaku uses his Bankai and Yumichika uses his true Shikai at some point in the fight but they're still no match and easily knocked out Iba is knocked out shortly after. And Kenpachi and Komamura are nearly defeated until the Royal Guard intervene.

Heart Buckle Stern Ritter vs Soi Fon, Renji, Rukia, Omaeda and Onmitsukido - Omaeda and the Omitsukido are all taken out rather quickly. Leaving Soi Fon, Renji, and Rukia to finish off the fight the Heart Buckle Stern Ritter activates the Quincy Vollstandig after Soi Fon's speed begins to become troublesome. The three Shinigami are all overwhelmed and Renji takes a devastating blow and is nearly defeated. The three then use a combined attack of Rukia's San No Mai Shirafune, Renji's Bankai, and Soi Fon's bankai the attack seemingly "defeats" the Stern Ritter only for the attack to be tanked by "Blut" what Kirge used to survive the attack from Ayon. The Stern Ritter prepares to finish them off only to be intervened by the Royal Guard.

Glasses Wearing Stern Ritter vs Mayuri, Hitsugaya, Rangiku, Nemu - Hitsugaya and Rangiku immediately confront the glasses wearing Stern Ritter. Rangiku attacks immediately with Haineko only for the Stern Ritter to avoid the attack with Hirenkyaku. The Stern Ritter brags that he is the fastest out of the entire Vandeireich and begins to warp all over the place dodging both Hitsugaya and Rangiku's attacks. Mayuri and Nemu also join the fight and the Stern Ritter recognizes Mayuri as the man who murdered Soken Ishida. This causes the Stern Ritter to activate his Vollstandig and Hitsugaya and Mayuri counter with Bankai. Mayuri uses Nemu to block one of the Stern Ritter's attacks and is immediately knocked out the Stern Ritter then turns his attention to Mayuri and begins to overwhelm him blowing a hole in his body..pretty much what happened in his fight with Uryu. Both Rangiku and Hitsugaya are both overwhelmed shortly after until the Royal Guard intervenes.

Hooded Stern Ritter vs Byakuya, Rose, and Kensei - A pretty even fight the three captains manage to hold their own for the most part and all activate their Bankai at some point in the fighting forcing the Stern Ritter to use the Vollstandig and turn the table. Byakuya is distracted by Rukia's Spiritual Pressure disappearing due to being injured by the Heart Buckle Stern Ritter and is caught off guard and defeated. Rose and Kensei both use their Hollow Mask which disgust the Stern Ritter before the match can carry on the Royal Guard intervenes.

Mohawk Stern Ritter vs Ichigo - After finishing off Kirge Ichigo races to the Soul Society to help fight the Quincy and encounters the Mohawk Stern Ritter who is causing havoc in one of the barracks. The Stern Ritter finds out that Ichigo has defeated Kirge and mocks him calling him trash for losing to a Soul Reaper. The two clash after a little verbal conflict.. and Ichigo uses his Bankai almost immediately. The Mohawk uses the Quincy Vollstandig and thrashes Ichigo around pretty badly and nearly kills him the Royal Guard intervene the fight and this forces the Stern Ritter to retreat temporarily.

I feel like I forgot a captain.. If I did my bad.

For some weird reason, I came up with an idea for what the royal guard might be here. Brace yourselfs for this weird prediction........

I think that the royal guard may be Komamura's species.

I know this is crazy, but we all know Kubo.....

Basically, we would have a few different characters come in to intervene.

Assassin Wolf: This masked guard intervenes with Unohana's fight and summons a warrior much like Komamura's, except only 20 feet tall and wearing lighter armour. The assassin like fighter immediately gains the upper hand and shows off shunpo with not only himself, but with his bankai as well. The stern ritter soon finds himself overwhelmed by his power.

Crazy wolf: This guard comes to fight against the bearded stern ritter and goes immediately into bankai. It turns out to be a double sword wielding giant slightly shorter than Komamura's bankai and covered with spikes all over his armour. It goes into a frenzy and manages to heavily injure the stern ritter with it's attacks. The bearded man tries to attack it, and while the damage is evident, the wolfman is acting like a berserker and goes right through the hit.

Priest guard: Another wolfen fighter, except a female. She summons a smaller giant sitting on a levitating throne. The bankai begins to heal the captains that are fighting against the glasses wearing stern ritter giving them new strength. She then demonstrates a kido barrier and reveals that she is the kido captain of the royal guards.

Blacksmith wolf: A thickly armoured wolf that fight against the heart buckle stern ritter. He summons a gigantic heavily armoured giant to fight against her and while the stern ritter attacks and manages to do some damage, the royal guardian appears to have almost no damage done to him at all. He claims that while his bankai is slow, it decreases the level of damage done to the user of the bankai, allowing him to last longer in battle. He then swings his hammer down on the ground and the giant does the same thing..... to be continued!

Archer Wolf: Fights against the blonde SR and manages to be equal in power, due to the fact that they both use arrows for attacking. She summons a quick archer like giant to fight (still smaller than komamura's bankai), that begins shooting energy arrows that are about as big as ballista shots quickly. The captains come to help the royal guard and manage to defeat him.

Father: The father of Komamura. After a brief exchange of words, he goes to help Ichigo/Yammy G with their fights. he summons a giant similar to Komamura's except that it carries a double handed axe into battle. He engages the enemy with it to show of the royal guards power and manages to slice apart the cliff that has the execution stands with one blow. the vandenreich leader (or the mowhawk) watches on with anxiety and prepares to fight against the captain fo the royal guard.....

I know that it may be unlikely, but I would love to see what would happen if this happened. I made Komamura's bankai bigger than everyone elses because his bankai doesn't seem to have that much going for it. So I gave it size instead. I mean, it's pretty fast for something that big and can keep up with human sized beings, and it's physical power is unmatched, but it doesn't have a certain attribute to help it. But in this game, size counts.

Anyways, I know that it's a long shot, but hey, at least a little bit of background for Komamura's being. It would certainly clear up a few questions!

But yeah, basically what I'm saying is that I think that the royal guard are beast like beings of immense power.
    Last edited by Furosuto; 6th June 2012 at 2:47 AM.

I'd like to see Unohana fight the head Stern Ritter guy since she's supposed to be one of the strongest Captains. I bet that guy could push her to the point where she would have to use bankai to win the battle. I haven't been this excited for a battle since Shinji confronted Aizen.

These predictions are getting into Fanfic territory lmao. Thanks for the great read though, it was a lot of fun imaging that actually happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Furosuto View Post
    But yeah, basically what I'm saying is that I think that the royal guard are beast like beings of immense power.
    >Assuming, of course, that the previous 12th Squad Captain Kirio Hikifune whom Hiyori regarded as a mother is a female wolf.

Sorry to burst your bubble

I still think Isshin is somehow a Royal Guard. lol. idk.

I'd like to see Unohana fight the head Stern Ritter guy since she's supposed to be one of the strongest Captains. I bet that guy could push her to the point where she would have to use bankai to win the battle. I haven't been this excited for a battle since Shinji confronted Aizen.
    ikr? What with the hype that she's finally going to fight and all that.. I've been itching to see her in battle for like forever. :P

Unohana :3

Rose: "Looking at Izuru really arouses my inspiration".

I bet it does, Rose. I bet it does...

Soo.. it seems like the Stern Ritter has more members? And I didn't expect Komamura to fight the little girl it seems like Byakuya and Renji are fighting the masked Stern Ritter guy and that superhero looking guy.

NaNaNa?

Who the flying hell names their children this?

These have to be code names.

And if so, who the hell is stupid enough to come up with a name like this?

Page 406 of 502 FirstFirst ... 306356396402403404405406407408409410416456 ... LastLast