Page 415 of 502 FirstFirst ... 315365405411412413414415416417418419425465 ... LastLast
Results 10,351 to 10,375 of 12527

Thread: Bleach Manga (many spoilers) discussion

Now it's confirmed kira is dead, so everyone can stop hoping he's alive. I'm surprised kirge is still so strong after having a hole blown through his chest. I think we're gonna see urahara finish him off. He may even use his bankai to test their bankai stealing abilities.

By the way.. did Kirge attack Chad and Kisuke with something? Chad looks like swiss cheese and Kisuke has what appears to be an arrow protruding from his back.
        Spoiler:- Chad and Kisuke:

Also apparently 16 Stern Ritter are captain level or above so I guess that means A through P are the higher ranked Stern Ritters.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkRecon View Post
    Looks like everyone's gonna die. Yay!
    They still have Kenpachi..
    Last edited by JD; 4th July 2012 at 4:21 PM.

Looks like everyone's gonna die. Yay!
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    By the way.. did Kirge attack Chad and Kisuke with something? Chad looks like swiss cheese and Kisuke has what appears to be an arrow protruding from his back.
        Spoiler:- Chad and Kisuke:
    I think it's pretty obvious that Kirge attacked Chad and Kisuke. Chad practically has a bunch of holes on his sides and I didn't really notice the arrow on Kisuke's back till you mentioned it.

I honestly don't know what to expect next. Maybe someone comes to save Ichigo in some way or Ichigo merely watches as the Soul Society crumbles.
    Last edited by REL720; 4th July 2012 at 7:59 PM.

Hm. Most of the things explained in the chapter are from what we already knew all along. It's just a huge amount of info collected and summarized together. Oh well.

But seeing that Kirge already used his medal, and we have Urahara there, this could be a chance for Urahara to go bankai to fight Kirge. I hope.

That aside, nothing else was worth mentioning. I wonder what happened to the Tres Bestia. My Sun Sun, don't die yet :<

Why does it seem like everyone is so stupid this arc? First the captains getting their bankai's taken away.. now this Ichigo seriously should have just killed Kirge instead of messing around with him.
    It was explained why Ichigo couldn't kill him.

Anyway, It was nice to learn how things stand in Soul Society. It was also nice to see Kisuke employing his intelligences to explain Blut. Kirge using the puppeteer trick was a surprise, but it's great to see some more tension being built. I can't wait to see how Ichigo escapes the cage and get's to Soul Society, hopefully by tapping into his Hollow abilities. Great chapter.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

So we learned more about the Quincy and their powers. Not too shabby. I was just disappointed by Kisuke's stupidity. He's supposed to be a genius, yet he never once thought that Kirge was alive? I'm disappointed to be honest. All that work and now Ichigo is trapped. Soul Society is doomed.

God, our main characters suck.

Chad, can't you stop getting your butt kicked before even getting a fight?

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    God, our main characters suck.

Chad, can't you stop getting your butt kicked before even getting a fight?
    Give the man some props.. at least he isn't face down on the ground for once standing up is a big accomplishment for Chad.

Give the man some props.. at least he isn't face down on the ground for once standing up is a big accomplishment for Chad.
    Hmm...

Good point. Though I expect him to fall down next chapter.

I'm predicting next chapter halibel or grimmjow come to the rescue. Halibel could have busted out w/all the SR gone, or grimmjow appears out of some random *** pull. -.-

The 16 captain class Quincy was a miss translation. Its actually 6 if you go by mangastream's translation.

I personally loved the chapter because it ended on an epic note. Ichigo is now trapped so this gives the chance for the Zero Squad to come save the day.

Quote Originally Posted by waffle_x_v View Post
    I'm predicting next chapter halibel or grimmjow come to the rescue. Halibel could have busted out w/all the SR gone, or grimmjow appears out of some random *** pull. -.-
    I don't think Harribel will appear; she was tied up, and it would be too random for her to appear like that. Grimmjow needs to appear though. I really miss his craziness.

If not the espada mentioned above it's either nel or uryuu. Someone significant is bound to come next chapter, it's practically guaranteed.

So besides Chad it looks like Orihime took a serious hit and lost a chunk of her body as well and it looks like Kisuke or Nel will be fighting next (or both hopefully). I felt REALLY bad for Rin who was losing it at the beginning of the chapter. Also I swear I thought the Rin was a girl up until I just looked his character up (dat pigtail).

Quote Originally Posted by stevendat View Post
    Also I swear I thought the Rin was a girl up until I just looked his character up (dat pigtail).
    ikr? XD

Anyway, I don't think Nel will be shown fighting anytime soon. We've seen all her abilities and Resurreccion after all. There could be more, but I myself am leaning towards Urahara bankai more.

If I'd have to guess who the "savior" will be, I'd wager that it would be Isshin. If this is indeed the last arc, then Isshin's past is going to have to be explained one way or another. It would make sense for him to arrive and use bankai to defeat our good Quincy friend. Then, the fact that the Quincies couldn't absorb either Ichigo or Isshin's bankai would be proof positive that their resistance to the Quincy medallion is due to their unique lineage, which would be a perfect segway for Isshin to finally explain the truth (whatever it may be) to his son. Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    I don't think Harribel will appear; she was tied up, and it would be too random for her to appear like that. Grimmjow needs to appear though. I really miss his craziness.
    Not really. It's true she's looked up, but the people guarding her seem to have left for Soul Society and the Tres Bestias specific came to save her. So it wouldn't be out of the question that in the time Ichigo spent fighting Kirge, they had left and gone to rescue her.

What happened to Pesche and Dondochokka? Couldn't they help out or are they afraid to fight in front of child Nel?

I'd expect Chad to use his Hollow powers, but I'm afraid the quincies would destroy his arms permanently if he did.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Screw Grimmjow, he is as useless as Chad now.

Kubo must give screentime for interesting characters like Isshin, Yoruichi or Urahara.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlathotep View Post
    Screw Grimmjow, he is as useless as Chad now.

Kubo must give screentime for interesting characters like Isshin, Yoruichi or Urahara.
    Kisuke's stupidity in this week's chapter has knocked him off my favorite Bleach characters list. Also, I'm hollering at your comment about Grimmjow. He's been missing since his fight with Ichigo. He actually has a reason to be "useless" unlike Chad who spends more time sprawled on the ground than on his feet.

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    I'd expect Chad to use his Hollow powers, but I'm afraid the quincies would destroy his arms permanently if he did.
    I'm afraid Chad won't be able to do anything with the beating he took. Especially with all those holes on his sides and what not.

The only person I see putting down Kirge completely, is Urahara who seems the least hurt even though an arrow is protruding from his back. I mean... he used to be a captain. You can't count him out that quickly.
    Last edited by REL720; 5th July 2012 at 9:45 PM.

Maybe it's time for Kisuke to go bankai, since he took away Kirge's bankai stealing tool.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    Maybe it's time for Kisuke to go bankai, since he took away Kirge's bankai stealing tool.
    I really hope so I've been waiting for him to use it for a while now.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    Kisuke's stupidity in this week's chapter has knocked him off my favorite Bleach characters list. Also, I'm hollering at your comment about Grimmjow. He's been missing since his fight with Ichigo. He actually has a reason to be "useless" unlike Chad who spends more time sprawled on the ground than on his feet.
    I agree with the Chad thing at least he's still standing.. I'm just upset that he looks pretty much like this right now.

Page 415 of 502 FirstFirst ... 315365405411412413414415416417418419425465 ... LastLast