Page 416 of 502 FirstFirst ... 316366406412413414415416417418419420426466 ... LastLast
Results 10,376 to 10,400 of 12528

Thread: Bleach Manga (many spoilers) discussion

Which begs the question.

Where the hell is youroichi. We have seen everyone but her.

She's probably going to be in SS soon enough or she's all ready there. She takes her time observing the situation before making any moves. I don't see her coming to Heuco mundo.
    Last edited by waffle_x_v; 7th July 2012 at 8:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambre View Post
    Which begs the question.

Where the hell is youroichi. We have seen everyone but her.
    I don't know, but I don't expect her to be active in this arc. I thought her role during the Fake Karakura Town arc was redundant, and I can't see Kubo giving her anything better at this point. She's fading quickly. Kisuke will probably solve all the problems himself since he's a genius. Still waiting for Aizen to appear though.

So the purge begins.. even though you couldn't see it you can tell they're getting slaughtered. And I wonder who killed Kirge I hope it was Grimmjow we'll find out next chapter. Also it sounds like As Nodt injured Byakuya and Renji someone was complaining about how bad the pain was and someone was saying to resist it. And Kirge is Stern Ritter J? I didn't see that coming it's going to be interesting to see how Ichigo fairs against the next Stern Ritter he faces.
    Last edited by JD; 10th July 2012 at 3:40 PM.

Everyone really wants to see Grimmjow to return.....but it could be a new face to us. Urahara was sure shocked to see whoever it was. Possible first appearance of the Zero Squad?

White Kyurem, the dragon infused with the power of Reshiram

I really do like the espada, but I hate grimmjow. His character is incredibly superficial and is just a generic rival. I honestly think stark should have been kept alive instead of him. >.> I like hallibel b/c her character has a lot of depth.
    Really, the only reason grimmjow was kept alive was b/c of his fan base...

Quote Originally Posted by waffle_x_v View Post
    I really do like the espada, but I hate grimmjow. His character is incredibly superficial and is just a generic rival. I honestly think stark should have been kept alive instead of him. >.> I like hallibel b/c her character has a lot of depth.
    Really, the only reason grimmjow was kept alive was b/c of his fan base...
    I'm neutral about Grimmjow he's a pretty cool character and all but sometimes he annoys me. And seriously Chad? You're on the floor again I'm getting tired of this even Orihime is still up Kubo might as well just kill Chad if he's just going to end up on the floor.

I like how everyone was happy(Or whatever) that Ichigo was coming, and Mayuri is just thinking about teaching Akon where his place is(I assume that's what he was thinking, he looked annoyed). I've taken a liking to Akon these past few chapters, I didn't really pay much attention to him before but he's getting some nice screen time here.

I wonder who's the person who killed(Probably...maybe) that guy and has the sword to Kisuke's face at the end.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

So things have taken a turn for the worst. It's actually kind of sad that Soul Society is falling like this; I thought they were competent enough to survive a full-on war. Anyway, it seems there's some weird mind control stuff going on since everyone seems to be turning on each other (I wish it was Aizen's doing, but I doubt it). I wasn't surprised that Kirge got blown up, but I'm super interested in who did it.

Another thing I caught when I was reading the chapter it seems like the Stern Ritters "letter" isn't a ranking of power. It seems like it refers to a certain task.. or an ability they're capable of Kirge stated that J stood for "jail" probably because he is good at creating seals to contain the opponent like he did to Ichigo right now.

THAT WAS TOTALLY HALLIBELS ATTACK! Compare it to when she sliced toshiro, only tiburon can do this. The queen of heuco mundo is back!
    Last edited by waffle_x_v; 10th July 2012 at 9:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by waffle_x_v View Post
    THAT WAS TOTALLY HALLIBELS ATTACK! Compare it to when she sliced toshiro, only tiburon can do this. The queen of heuco mundo is back!
    Sadly no. Her zanpakto both sealed and released is not a simple katana. That seemed more like Grimmjoww, or maybe Isshin, though idk why he would do that to Urahara.

Seems like the one "controlling" Jidanbo is that person outside with the pointy shoes. Must be a new SR.

New concept with the alphabet. Interesting. And we've got U, F and E so far.

YOU SHALL NOT PASS! lol. I wonder if that's the real dialog or just the translators having fun.
    Last edited by arceus03; 10th July 2012 at 10:31 PM.

Enjoyed how the news of Ichigo coming gave so many hope. Hopefully with Kirge gone, Ichigo will be able to break free. And it was interesting to learn that the letter in a Stern Ritter's name applies to what their ability is. As for the mystery person, I'm gonna guess it's either Grimmjow just because or Gin due to the appearance of the blade. Nice chapter.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

After re-reading the chapter, I've come to the conclusion that it really was Grimmjow who cut Kirge down. I thought it could have been Harribel at first, but someone brought up a good point; Harribel's Zanpakuto isn't an ordinary katana. All the other Arrancar have been killed/defeated, so that only leaves Grimmjow.

Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    Sadly no. Her zanpakto both sealed and released is not a simple katana. That seemed more like Grimmjoww, or maybe Isshin, though idk why he would do that to Urahara.

Seems like the one "controlling" Jidanbo is that person outside with the pointy shoes. Must be a new SR.

New concept with the alphabet. Interesting. And we've got U, F and E so far.

YOU SHALL NOT PASS! lol. I wonder if that's the real dialog or just the translators having fun.
    I thought we we had J too Kirge. The "Get back, you idiots!" Made me laugh that just had to be Mayuri.

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    I thought we we had J too Kirge. The "Get back, you idiots!" Made me laugh that just had to be Mayuri.
    Yeah, but since we already know what J stands for I didn't include it in :P
    Pretty nice cliffhanger this chapter though. Definitely looking forward for next week's.

Please be Aizen.

Lol, it would be funny if the Aizen they caught was an illusion or something of that sort and the real Aizen is still lurking in HM... And have been manipulating the SR all this while.

One Nazi down, 25 more to go.

Depending on what alphabet they use, of course.

Someone mentioned the possibility that the mystery person is a member of the Royal Guard, but I highly doubt that they would appear in Hueco Mundo when all the action is going on in Soul Society. I can't help but picture them just sitting around reading magazines while tons of shinigami get killed.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    I can't help but picture them just sitting around reading magazines while tons of shinigami get killed.
    And eating popcorns.

I wonder what will drive the Royal Guards out, since Kubo said he wanted to make a really major event. If Captains getting their bankai stolen is not major enough, maybe Yamamoto's death. I just hope I get to see his bankai first before he does though, if Kubo really plans on killing Yama.

Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    And eating popcorns.

I wonder what will drive the Royal Guards out, since Kubo said he wanted to make a really major event. If Captains getting their bankai stolen is not major enough, maybe Yamamoto's death. I just hope I get to see his bankai first before he does though, if Kubo really plans on killing Yama.
    I've had a death flag on him since Sasakibe's funeral, personally.

The Royal Guards probably will not come out until there is an imminent threat to the Soul King, I think. The decapitation of Soul Society's hierarchy through the deaths of Yamamoto and other high-ranking captains is the way I think they'll do it, though it could be due to Aizen's reappearance if he's still antagonistic with the Vandenreich around.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 18: Winter of Discontent
    Next: The Weight of the World (Part 1)

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

Wow, this chapter was pretty impressivve. To add insult to injury, SR threw in a big giant "screw you" by mind controlling jidanbou? That's not good. And it seems like Rin is under control as well, although he seems to be more aware of what's going on to himself.

Interesting that the letters stand for the tasks that each SR does........ We know that Kirge is j for jail, but what about the others? Predictions?

And Kenpachi looks pretty happy that Ichigo's coming back. Let's hope he doesn't start a fight with him in the middle of battle....
    Yes, Furosuto means Frost in Japanese.

Quote Originally Posted by Furosuto View Post
    And Kenpachi looks pretty happy that Ichigo's coming back. Let's hope he doesn't start a fight with him in the middle of battle....
    With a full war going on, there's no way Kenpachi would dare fight with Ichigo. However, I was glad to see the other reactions to the news about Ichigo. He seems to be Soul Society's secret weapon, which makes me wonder how the Royal Guard will react when they learn about him.

If the mystery person does turn out to be Aizen, I'm assuming the next couple chapters will come out like this:

Aizen: Well the fact of the matter is, I never really lost my sword. All my random transformations were all just an illusion (despite the fact that I did physical damage) and I've been kidnapping and interrogating these random Quincies to find out their plans and I'm perfectly fine with them destroying Soul Society but I actually have this vendetta against Quincies because of my mysterious and scarring childhood which started with my birth and blah blah blah (six chapters later) and the Spirit King is really just one big fat cupcake.
    Ichigo: Hey Aizen, let's totally team up and stuff even though I hate you.
    Aizen: Let me help you because you continue to intrigue me for some strange reason that factors into my plan that will never be fully explained and then I'll just **** around here in HM.

Page 416 of 502 FirstFirst ... 316366406412413414415416417418419420426466 ... LastLast