Page 430 of 499 FirstFirst ... 330380420426427428429430431432433434440480 ... LastLast
Results 10,726 to 10,750 of 12471

Thread: Bleach Manga (many spoilers) discussion

So , Good character are dying in this ark !
    Who will survive at the end ?

Quote Originally Posted by vodor View Post
    So , Good character are dying in this ark !
    Who will survive at the end ?
    We don't know. Rukia and Renji will live.. Hitsugaya might due to his popularity.

Wow was Bleach amazing this week or what? Best chapter of the week imo. Finally a name for the leader, Yuhabaha who actually pwned Zaraki. Man I can't for next week!

Bleach is awesome right now. It is making me feel better about the bull crap in Naruto. Crap is really hitting the floor.

Thanks to Steel Sector Graphics for the userbar and banner!

Huh.

I hope Kubo won't kill Yamamoto before he shows his bankai.

There is that possibility that Yuhabaha doesn't use that medal thingy, but eh. His name reminds me of Yubaba. Lol.

The scene is pretty familiar though. Everyone getting pumped up and such. Just a matter of time before they get downtrodden again. Didn't that happen already during the Winter War arc?

Also, lol @ Bambi's confuzzled face.

Do note, Yuhabaha was just the spelling of the katakana. The actual translation of his name is Juha Bach.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Did Shinji defeat a Stern Ritter off panel? It looks like he has injuries but his opponent isn't anywhere seen unless he was running towards his opponent. Also I just noticed Ukitake has been fighting for 10 chapters now and he doesn't even have a single scratch.

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    Did Shinji defeat a Stern Ritter off panel? It looks like he has injuries but his opponent isn't anywhere seen unless he was running towards his opponent. Also I just noticed Ukitake has been fighting for 10 chapters now and he doesn't even have a single scratch.
    I hope Shinji's opponent is still alive; I really want to see Sakanade in action again and possibly Shinji's bankai. But I would understand if Kubo had him defeat his opponent off panel; there are just too many characters involved in this war, and some aren't going to get panel time.

Momo look like she had been fighting too, so I also hope that his opponent wasn't merely killed off-screen.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Just seeing kenpachi get his ***** kicked like that proves he's not one of the "top captains" like everyone thinks. He's way too overrated, I think everyone can finally know that now.

Quote Originally Posted by waffle_x_v View Post
    Just seeing kenpachi get his ***** kicked like that proves he's not one of the "top captains" like everyone thinks. He's way too overrated, I think everyone can finally know that now.
    No, not really, since he was defeated by the enemy boss. That doesn't count.

I don't like Kenpachi either, I do think he's kinda overrated and I really liked seeing him defeated, but being beaten by the primary villain doesn't count at all (especially after Kubo showed him easily crushing three Stern Ritters, the same guys who have been giving a lot of work to his fellow Captains).

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    Do note, Yuhabaha was just the spelling of the katakana. The actual translation of his name is Juha Bach.
    We won't know what the "actual translation" is unless we see an official romanization. Since the name wasn't separated by a space or dot (like the other Stern Ritters), I think "Juhabach" is more likely, if anything. Kubo probably based his name on "Johann Bach", kinda like the Espada had their names based on architects.
    Last edited by Ver-mont; 31st August 2012 at 3:57 AM.
    3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

"Oh, and here is my grandson. …Erm, what was his name now?"

Quote Originally Posted by Ver-mont View Post
    No, not really, since he was defeated by the enemy boss. That doesn't count.

I don't like Kenpachi either, I do think he's kinda overrated and I really liked seeing him defeated, but being beaten by the primary villain doesn't count at all (especially after Kubo showed him easily crushing three Stern Ritters, the same guys who have been giving a lot of work to his fellow Captains).

We won't know what the "actual translation" is unless we see an official romanization. Since the name wasn't separated by a space or dot (like the other Stern Ritters), I think "Juhabach" is more likely, if anything. Kubo probably based his name on "Johann Bach", kinda like the Espada had their names based on architects.
    Just wait for the Alpha translation to come out 2 weeks later from now.

That he is not one of the Top Captains is quite obvious, only his fans believe in such thing.

But as Ver-mont said, losing to the furher does not means much. If anything, Kubo only proved that Kenpachi can be a pain in the butt of his enemies, since he was considered one of the "war potentials", like Ichigo. By the way, I believe he is considered one of these because as Ichigo, he cannot have his Bankai stolen to be weakened, since he does not have one.

The newest novels really made me think that he was unstoppable, but it seems Kubo has heard the fan complaints and has "fixed" Kenpachi. I think it's for the best.

Anyway since the Captains are motivated again, this probably doesn't bode well for Squad Zero; the current Captains will probably beat the Stern Ritters without their help.

Am I the only one who does not give a sh*t about the Royal Squad?

All I want to see is Kubo developing the current undeveloped characters (aka Shunsui, Ukitake, Unohana, Genryuusai, Shinji, Rose, Kensei, Urahara, etc).

I think it'd be a interesting twist if SS beat the SR w/o the royal guard. Seeing the SR regroup and become twice as deadly would be pretty nice, then it would be appropriate to send in the royal guard..
    I agree w/the above post, there's no point in adding new characters when there are already pre-developed ones.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    Anyway since the Captains are motivated again, this probably doesn't bode well for Squad Zero; the current Captains will probably beat the Stern Ritters without their help.
    I honestly hope Kubo won't make Soul Society suddenly turn the tables now because they're motivated again. It would be very cheap, considering the Vandenreich was dominating the entire battle up to now, having killed hundreds of shinigami and all.
    3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

"Oh, and here is my grandson. …Erm, what was his name now?"

Not really. They still don't know how to counter the medal thingy, and then the SR also have that Letz Stil technique up their sleeve.

Quote Originally Posted by Ver-mont View Post
    I honestly hope Kubo won't make Soul Society suddenly turn the tables now because they're motivated again. It would be very cheap, considering the Vandenreich was dominating the entire battle up to now, having killed hundreds of shinigami and all.
    Before this it was foot soldiers though, not Captain-class Shinigami.
    You could probably compare the SR to be Captains and the normal shinigami as hollows. And the Captains as Arrancars.

If Bach defeats Yama all the Captains are going to lose their resolve.. that's why they need to try to take out their opponents before that happens.

If Bach defeats Yama all the Captains are going to lose their resolve.. that's why they need to try to take out their opponents before that happens.
    How on earth will they win without bankai, though? Yama was able to beat Driscoll with only his shikai, but that's not surprising since he's so incredibly powerful. The same cannot be said about all the Captains, though. I think Komamura is probably the weakest Captain and has always had to use bankai. Even Toshiro is completely reliant on bankai.

Komamura and Hitsugaya will probably lose, since both of them rely so much on their Bankai powers. Shinji, Rose and Kensei have big chances to win IMO, since they do not need to rely on their shinigami powers (And even if they do, I think the Vandenreich cannot steal their Bankai, like they cannot steal Ichigo's). Shunsui and Ukikate may also win, like Shunsui defeated Coyote Starrk using only his Shikai. Sui Feng is also very deadly without needing her Jakuho Raikoben.

I don't think Unohana will do all that bad either. Apparently she is supposed to get a fight soon and rumors is she is the strongest female captain. Though we have never seen her actually fight so we don't know.

Thanks to Steel Sector Graphics for the userbar and banner!

I just remembered something..do you guys remember that "The Gotei 13 repeat and reboot wrap up?" Kubo said that Shunsui would use his Bankai this arc clearly he's not stupid enough to use it right now since it'll just get stolen and since it seems that he has a resolve boost right now. That means he's either going to escape somehow or defeat his opponent I'm leaning towards the "defeat his opponent' side as for Ukitake Kubo said that "He is still ill, but he will recover" so I guess that means Ukitake will either win/survive his fight as well given that Kubo said he'd be cured of his illness later on.

I just remembered something..do you guys remember that "The Gotei 13 repeat and reboot wrap up?" Kubo said that Shunsui would use his Bankai this arc clearly he's not stupid enough to use it right now since it'll just get stolen and since it seems that he has a resolve boost right now. That means he's either going to escape somehow or defeat his opponent I'm leaning towards the "defeat his opponent' side as for Ukitake Kubo said that "He is still ill, but he will recover" so I guess that means Ukitake will either win/survive his fight as well given that Kubo said he'd be cured of his illness later on.
    I don't know what that "repeat and reboot" thing is, but I don't think any of the Captains will die, with the exception of Yama and Byakuya. I honestly see Kubo pulling a Kishi by reviving Byakuya if he really is dead. He's just too popular to remain dead, and we all know how many death threats Kubo received for "killing" him a couple of months ago.

I don't know what that "repeat and reboot" thing is, but I don't think any of the Captains will die, with the exception of Yama and Byakuya. I honestly see Kubo pulling a Kishi by reviving Byakuya if he really is dead. He's just too popular to remain dead, and we all know how many death threats Kubo received for "killing" him a couple of months ago.
    Yamamoto

Yamamoto has become softer
    He is still without his left arm
    Though he has not changed physically, he does have some inner changes.

Sui-Feng

Her hair is shorter and straight now
    Her arm was restored due to new technology in the Gotei 13.

Rose

His look is modeled after an English gentleman
    Kubo chose to re-add Rose to the Third Division because he and Kira are well suited for each other

Kira

Kubo says he feels his bankai would be a little nauseating

Unohana

Unohana will fight in the upcoming arc
    The true form of her Zanpakuto will be seen
    When she fights, she unravels her braid

Shinji

Shinji's bangs have changed since his hair would not grow that much in 17 months
    Kubo would like to draw how Shinji and Momo have developed a trusting relationship.

Byakuya

Byakuya no longer wears a kenseikan

Renji

Renji has grown stronger
    He is not quite at Aizen level yet.
    His Bankai has changed
    Renji stopped wearing goggles and switched to a towel so they would not break in battle.

Komamura

His armor has changed

Shunsui

The "history" of his pink Haori will be revealed
    He will use Bankai in this arc

Kensei

Kensei is captain again with Hisgai, who looks up to him, as his lieutenant.

Hitsugaya

Despite insisting that he grew taller in a volume 53 sketch, he has not grown taller (Kubo laughs)
    His Bankai has been completed
    The chain on his Zanpakuto has changed

Rangiku

Rangiku's past will be a key to the story.

Kenpachi

He has not learned the name of his Zanpakuto yet
    Kubo wants to draw his becoming a captain but says it would be difficult as it would disrupt the narrative.

Yachiru

Kubo has not even drawn her in a fight yet

Ikkaku

He wears a new armor piece with the kanji for dragon on it.

Yumichika

Kubo said if he gives a lieutenant a Bankai, he thinks Yumichika would be a good choice.
    Kubo considers him and Ikkaku to be equals in strength

Mayuri

Mayuri's research will be the key to this arc.
    Specifically his study on bodies will be the main part of this arc.
    He has a new look
    He has several different "faces" which he could put on at any time.
    Kubo wanted to draw him in the last arc but could not make him appear

Ukitake

Ukitake is still ill
    He will recover
    He has undergone a bit of an internal change
    Kubo claims he has no sense of fashion and jokingly said the only change he would ever make is dying his hair.

Rukia

Kubo plans on drawing flashbacks of when she was made a Lieutenant and how she felt.
    Sentaro and Kiyone are supportive of her

Yoruichi

Kubo wanted to change her looks but thought her current look suits her too well.
    She is permanently exiled from Soul Society along with Urahara
    Her secret past with Urahara will be revealed

Isshin

His past with Ryuken will be revealed
    Isshin could not go to Soul Society with Urahara because it would reveal something to the Gotei 13 and thus did not go.

Ichigo

Aizen commented that since Ichigo's birth, he has been an extraordinary being, the meaning behind this will be revealed
    Grand Fisher called Ichigo a true blood, the meaning of this will be revealed
    The reason why Ichigo looks so similar to Kaien will come out.
    Ichigo is a Substitute Shinigami again.
    Months before the Lost Substitute Shinigami arc began, Kubo sent a sketch of Ichigo's new Shikai to his publisher.
    The marks around his wrist and neck represent the remnants of his Fullbring merging with his Shinigami powers

Masaki

Ichigo and Isshin believe that Masaki died to Grand Fisher, however this may not be true. The truth will be revealed.

Aizen

Aizen will return
    Kubo wants to draw him in restraints.

Visored

The fate of Hiyori will be revealed
    What became of the other Visored will be revealed

Zennosuke

Kubo says he is unemployed (Kubo laughed)

Royal Guard

The Royal Guard will appear
    Kubo has already drawn all the members

Other Stuff

Kubo says the Soul Society Arc was about Rukia, Arrancar arc was about Orihime and Lost Substitute Arc was about Sado. Based on this, the new arc will likely be about Uryu.
    The new arc will take place in an Ice palace beneath somewhere.
    The palace will be mostly white with blues and silvers in there as well.
    The arc will take place right after the last one
    Grimmjow is alive and might become a friend
    Nel will likely return
    This will be the last arc in Bleach
    Everyone's bloodlines will be revealed
    The Soul King will be revealed
    The villains in this arc are few in number but their numbers will increase.
    Everyone's past will become important.
    The threat in this arc will be so great that it will force the Royal Guard out and be something they have never faced before.
    The new villains have the ability to complete erase a Hollow from existence
    The new villains have been killing Hollows in mass.
    Mayuri knows what is going on.
    Here you go.

Page 430 of 499 FirstFirst ... 330380420426427428429430431432433434440480 ... LastLast