Page 436 of 491 FirstFirst ... 336386426432433434435436437438439440446486 ... LastLast
Results 10,876 to 10,900 of 12255

Thread: Bleach Manga (many spoilers) discussion

  1. #10876
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    312

    Default

    This is complete bull, now Yama's bankai is getting stolen and we're going to get an Ichigo training montage and watch him defeat the strongest bankai in the history of SS with his own bankai, which has yet to have a clear purpose. A good twist though, and Yama's bankai has made this possibly the best 3-5 chapters in the history of Bleach.

  2. #10877
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    3,106

    Default

    So if they can only steal Bankai that have reached their full potential, why was Daiguren Hyorinmaru stolen? Hitsugaya is still a kid and hasn't obviously reached his cap. Maybe I interpreted it wrong...
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

  3. #10878
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    In the Dutch Mountains
    Posts
    8,188

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Eitherway, he still isn't finished! xD
    This could've been the worst pun ever if I wrote it like this:

    Eitherway, he still Isshin't finished!..

    Like.. Wow.. >.>

    Quote Originally Posted by The Great Butler View Post
    This is Kubo, who needs continuity? Maybe he aged backwards or something. Kirge did make that weird comment about his powers a while ago...

    Perhaps Juha Bach/Juhabach is actually a title?
    Lets hope not, but I do agree with you, Kubo hates continuity, and trying to go there with Bleach is just a futile effort.

    Quote Originally Posted by PokeMaster366 View Post
    Well, if Yamamoto simply went Bankai at first glance and killed everyone, what would that be teaching. The old man has been living for more than a millenium, so I wouldn't doubt that he's been in his fair share of near-death experiences and acknowledges his own mortality. The younglings need to learn how to handle messes on their own, otherwise, Soul Society really would collapse after he's gone. An example of this will be Rukia and Renji if Byakuya stays dead. Someone needs to watch over 6th company as well as the Kuchiki clan.
    Well technically speaking, he's been dead for over a millenium.. :P Clans fade away eitherway..

    Quote Originally Posted by multi-scale View Post
    This is complete bull, now Yama's bankai is getting stolen and we're going to get an Ichigo training montage and watch him defeat the strongest bankai in the history of SS with his own bankai, which has yet to have a clear purpose. A good twist though, and Yama's bankai has made this possibly the best 3-5 chapters in the history of Bleach.
    Even when North looked boring as heck? Eitherway, training montage is coming up, I can feel it.. And I'm betting somebody who's in Hueco Mundo will help him: Grimmjaw Jaguerjaques.. :P

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    So if they can only steal Bankai that have reached their full potential, why was Daiguren Hyorinmaru stolen? Hitsugaya is still a kid and hasn't obviously reached his cap. Maybe I interpreted it wrong...
    It's kinda obnoxious to think that Yama's bankai isn't completed either.. -.- When 3/4 powers are totally overpowered already.. -.-
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

  4. #10879
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    The World That Never Was
    Posts
    4,747

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    So if they can only steal Bankai that have reached their full potential, why was Daiguren Hyorinmaru stolen? Hitsugaya is still a kid and hasn't obviously reached his cap. Maybe I interpreted it wrong...
    I believed Kudo said in the interview before this saga that he had completed/mastered his Bankai during the time skip.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.



  5. #10880
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    3,106

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    I believed Kudo said in the interview before this saga that he had completed/mastered his Bankai during the time skip.
    I guess I need to start reading his interviews. I just think it's hard to believe he COMPLETELY mastered his Bankai when he's still a kid. Is there going to be no more growth for Hitsugaya?
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

  6. #10881
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Unova, NY
    Posts
    6,021

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    I guess I need to start reading his interviews. I just think it's hard to believe he COMPLETELY mastered his Bankai when he's still a kid. Is there going to be no more growth for Hitsugaya?
    The fact that he's only a kid is impressive enough.

    Who knows how long he has had it? Decades, maybe?

  7. #10882
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    3,106

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    The fact that he's only a kid is impressive enough.

    Who knows how long he has had it? Decades, maybe?
    Even so, didn't Byakuya say it takes 100 years to master a Bankai? I don't think Hitsugaya has had his Bankai for 100 years.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

  8. #10883
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Somewhere beyond the sea~
    Posts
    1,772

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    Even so, didn't Byakuya say it takes 100 years to master a Bankai? I don't think Hitsugaya has had his Bankai for 100 years.
    Depends on the person. Shunsui said that Hitsugaya is a prodigy so it could take him less time to master his. I think anyway.


  9. #10884
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    5 hours behind UTC
    Posts
    1,351

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    Even so, didn't Byakuya say it takes 100 years to master a Bankai? I don't think Hitsugaya has had his Bankai for 100 years.
    You should know by now that in anime or manga, whenever a kid is sent to do a man's job, they get it done twice as fast and with twice the angst. It's an anime law.
    3DS Friend Code: 2363-6123-7178

    "It's simple: Overspecialize, and you breed in weakness. It's slow death."
    — Major Motoko Kusanagi, Ghost in the Shell


    Chapters created so far: 9
    The link is in th picture. Enjoy!

  10. #10885

    Default

    I knew it, this Judas Bach is worse than Aizen, making shadow clones/edo tensei of himself with his subordinates and sacrifices?

    Aizen has met his match. Where's Mirror Flower Water Moon when you need it?

  11. #10886
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    In the Dutch Mountains
    Posts
    8,188

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Ant View Post
    I knew it, this Judas Bach is worse than Aizen, making shadow clones/edo tensei of himself with his subordinates and sacrifices?

    Aizen has met his match. Where's Mirror Flower Water Moon when you need it?
    Shoooooooooooow the receipts!
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

  12. #10887

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Shoooooooooooow the receipts!
    Aizen is our only hope.

    Hopefully in all the mayhem is guards/binding are loosened.

  13. #10888
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    4,808

    Default

    Kenpachi was defeated by Loyd's brother Royd? I'm confused.. And it seems like its the end for Yamamoto

  14. #10889
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Unova, NY
    Posts
    6,021

    Default

    .....................................
    .................................................. ....
    .................................................. ........................
    .................................................. .................................................. ...!

    I. Hate. You. Kubo.

    This, was a waste of time.

    And wait a second! What is with this translation?

    It clearly states that they can't copy someone's appearances, yet they both did.

    Who can take the appearances, and who can't?
    Last edited by lolipiece; 2nd October 2012 at 12:01 PM.

  15. #10890
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Somewhere beyond the sea~
    Posts
    1,772

    Default

    Trolling at its finest. Kind of anticipated that though, with the last chapter's ending and Juhabach's losing so easily.

    This is Hitsugaya-stabs-Aizen-but-it's-really-Momo all over again. =|

    So whoever said about there being no purpose for the Royal Guards can now sleep in peace. After the Quincys release Aizen would be my bet on when they appear.
    If they ever do that.

    Wait, so both could not imitate appearance. So... what now? Didn't those two just transformed into Kenpachi and the big bad?

    Oh well. Now for the Royal Guards to come in I guess. If they release Aizen first.

    Waiting for Unohana to show up.

    Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    And wait a second! What is with this translation?

    It clearly states that they can't copy someone's appearances, yet they both did.

    Who can take the appearances, and who can't?
    Clearly both did.

    I think it meant that both could imitate appearances. Just that one can do appearance and power, another can do appearance and mind.

    Or could be they awakened that power or whatever after becoming Quincys.
    Last edited by arceus03; 2nd October 2012 at 12:35 PM.


  16. #10891
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Nuvema Town, Unova
    Posts
    173

    Default

    Well, now that the old man is about to die, I want to see what's going on in HM. I wonder if Aizen is gonna turn into some anti-hero this arc....or reclaim his position as the main villain.


    White Kyurem, the dragon infused with the power of Reshiram

  17. #10892
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,232

    Default

    Nice chapter, Kubo did a good joog with the "Y" explanation.
    I am hoping Yhwach will use Genryuusai's Bankai, I want to see who died and who did not.

  18. #10893
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    1,582

    Default

    It's the end of Soul Society as we know it, it's the end of Soul Society as we know it, it's the end of Soul Society as we know it but I feel fine~

    - Kon

    Like Apples to Apples? Like Pokemon? The you'll love Apples to Apples: Pokestyle!

    Pokemon Drama Island - Episode 4: Extreme Makeover: Pokemon Home Edition
    My popular story from FF.net has come to the forums! Joy!
    34 Pokemon come arrive to an island to take part in a reality show that could get them rich and famous! However, can they survive the harsh gauntlet of challenges up ahead?

        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

  19. #10894
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    The World That Never Was
    Posts
    4,747

    Default

    Got a little confused with the beginning, til I finally realized who was being talked about. And Aizen makes a reappearances. As expected, Back defeats Yamamoto's haxness by stealing his bankai, and it appears that Yamamoto's hypothesis was wrong. Well, now all that's left is for Ichigo to make his appearance. Suitable chapter.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.



  20. #10895
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    In the Dutch Mountains
    Posts
    8,188

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    Got a little confused with the beginning, til I finally realized who was being talked about. And Aizen makes a reappearances. As expected, Back defeats Yamamoto's haxness by stealing his bankai, and it appears that Yamamoto's hypothesis was wrong. Well, now all that's left is for Ichigo to make his appearance. Suitable chapter.
    It's a decent chapter, not really good, but oh well, if Kubo really wanted to do it this way, then he's fine to do so.. It just had no effect on me whatsoever..
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

  21. #10896
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    312

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    I guess I need to start reading his interviews. I just think it's hard to believe he COMPLETELY mastered his Bankai when he's still a kid. Is there going to be no more growth for Hitsugaya?
    Unohana said Hitsugaya's bankai wasn't actually stolen.

    Nothing actually happened, but I guess Yama's screwed and Aizen is free, so good developments.


    Crazy theory time: 1000 years ago Juhabach brought a strong faction of Quincies to attack Soul Society. In the resulting battle, Juhabach managed to kill the Captain Commander, who was Yamamoto's master. In his anger, Yamamoto released his bankai and defeated Juhabach (he did say Yamamoto's anger got the better of him). However, Yamamoto's master convinced him to not murder Bach and put him through the SS system. However, Juhabach managed to free himself and returned to the Quincies. He was hailed as a hero and quickly rose up the ranks to Emperor. In order to avoid a war and get revenge for his master, Yamamoto ordered the murder of the Quincies, increasing overall support and mobilization for the Quincy Empire. They then waited for Aizen to weaken Soul Society and took control of a weaker Hueco Muendo and attacked Soul Society.

    I really hope Aizen tag teams with Ichigo. It not only reduces Ichigo's massive power leap from lame to Quincy Emperor, but it also kind of redeems his character.

  22. #10897
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    where?
    Posts
    373

    Default

    Wow... Welp SS is done. Yama is gonna die within the next few chapters... The mystery person is becoming more and more anticipated as this goes on...

  23. #10898
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Somewhere beyond the sea~
    Posts
    1,772

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by multi-scale View Post
    Unohana said Hitsugaya's bankai wasn't actually stolen.
    It was, actually. That dialog in the chapter was a mistranslation I believe.


  24. #10899
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    4,808

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by waffle_x_v View Post
    Wow... Welp SS is done. Yama is gonna die within the next few chapters... The mystery person is becoming more and more anticipated as this goes on...
    He'll die next chapter hopefully it looks like Juha Bach cut off his arm.

  25. #10900
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Somewhere beyond the sea~
    Posts
    1,772

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    He'll die next chapter hopefully it looks like Juha Bach cut off his arm.
    Not another arm, seriously? Kubo needs to get help with his arm fetish.


Page 436 of 491 FirstFirst ... 336386426432433434435436437438439440446486 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •