Page 439 of 502 FirstFirst ... 339389429435436437438439440441442443449489 ... LastLast
Results 10,951 to 10,975 of 12533

Thread: Bleach Manga (many spoilers) discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    I'm sure they'll find a way to steal Ichigo's. Or he'll just use Yamamoto's and fuck Ichigo up.
    Unlikely seeing as a big part of the plot is how unique Ichigo's Bankai is. And judging from what we seen, a Quincy using someone's Bankai isn't able to use it at full power. So Bach using Yamamoto's Bankai is gonna be weaker then Yamamoto's display.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    Unlikely seeing as a big part of the plot is how unique Ichigo's Bankai is. And judging from what we seen, a Quincy using someone's Bankai isn't able to use it at full power. So Bach using Yamamoto's Bankai is gonna be weaker then Yamamoto's display.
    But we also saw Byakuya killed by his own Bankai. Even if it's weaker, there is nothing Ichigo can do against Yamamoto's Bankai.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Butler View Post
    I'm leaning toward the Visored. Wasn't there a portal of some kind in one part of their appearance early on in this arc?
    I don't remember. The problem is that the theoretically strongest Visored are already in the Soul Society... Unless we count Hacchi as one of the strongest.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlathotep View Post
    I don't remember. The problem is that the theoretically strongest Visored are already in the Soul Society... Unless we count Hacchi as one of the strongest.
    True, though we've seen exactly what existing powerlevels mean in this arc pretty clearly...

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 18: Winter of Discontent
    Next: The Weight of the World (Part 1)

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    But we also saw Byakuya killed by his own Bankai. Even if it's weaker, there is nothing Ichigo can do against Yamamoto's Bankai.
    Ichigo was able to block the Kikoou, which basically equals a million Zanpakuto. In addition, his speed would likely be enough to avoid being hit in the first place. The only issue I can see is Ichigo simply having to do enough damage to get pass Yamamoto's shield, and I don;t think that's so impossible against a weakened shield.

I have to give accolades to Kubo; last week's chapter was beyond amazing. I felt bad about Yama dying, but I think we all knew it was going to happen sooner or later. At least he went down like a boss. I loved how Juha Bach made a reference to Squad Zero (I wonder if he planned to fight them from the start), and I look forward to finding out who entered Soul Society.

Byakuya was still alive that entire time?

Finally Ichigo show up after everything is over.
    Anyway , Ichigo probably able to take anyone if he use's his super Bankai in his hollow form.
    Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    Byakuya was still alive that entire time?
    Ya , But he won't last very longer.
    Where are all the healer when you need one!

I didn't like this chapter too much. Basically nothing happened.

So, who wants to wager that Rukia is going to lead the Kuchiki clan after Byakuya kicks the bucket?

I wonder who'll be the next Head Captain.

Boring chapter. Nothing much happening. I guess it's needed to set the story moving though.

No Reiatsu... Somehow I don't exactly like the sound of that.
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

I kind of agree with the poster who said that nothing really happened. Sure, Ichigo arrived and we found out that Byakuya isn't dead yet, but a lot more should have happened in my opinion. Also, who was that guy at the beginning of the chapter?

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    No Reiatsu... Somehow I don't exactly like the sound of that.
    OMG HE'S SO FAST I CAN'T SEE HIS POWERLEVEL ON MAH SCANNER!!!

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    I kind of agree with the poster who said that nothing really happened. Sure, Ichigo arrived and we found out that Byakuya isn't dead yet, but a lot more should have happened in my opinion. Also, who was that guy at the beginning of the chapter?
    The always lovable Shaz Domino, gifted with the power of.. -snip-
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Ichigo's entrance was great. Glad to see he's using his super-speed again too. Byakuya's final words were nice and I'm glad Akon was able to help out. Can't wait to see Ichigo vs Bach, even though Bach seems to have retreat in mind. Great chapter

Was Shaz Domino the same guy that was controlling Jidanbou?

Was Shaz Domino the same guy that was controlling Jidanbou?
    Seems like it. Did not quite understand what happened in the first few pages, but all I could think of is that the guy controls people and have been trying to break into the 12th Squad room, which was protected by Kido. And Akon was working on breaking Ichigo's jail. Or something to that extent.

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    OMG HE'S SO FAST I CAN'T SEE HIS POWERLEVEL ON MAH SCANNER!!!
    I was thinking Final Getsuga there for a minute...
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

The look Ichigo had in his eyes here is just like the look he had when he faced Aizen
    http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/512/18
    http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/512/15

http://www.mangapanda.com/94-57322-2...apter-419.html

Very cool.. I kind of hope Ichigo at least puts up some kind of fight with Yhwach or at least holds him off until RG shows up.

Oh I hope Ichigo doesn't use Mugetsu again. Even if his powers don't disappear this time, Juha Bach would survive it and Mugetsu would seem like a novelty attack.

And I'm still waiting for Aizen-sama to enter the fight unless he already has and this entire war is an illusion created by his Zanpakuto.

Oh I hope Ichigo doesn't use Mugetsu again. Even if his powers don't disappear this time, Juha Bach would survive it and Mugetsu would seem like a novelty attack.

And I'm still waiting for Aizen-sama to enter the fight unless he already has and this entire war is an illusion created by his Zanpakuto.
    Hmm.. I feel like regular Dangai Ichigo would be more than enough to defeat Yhwach.

It's all going according to plan...

Hmm.. I feel like regular Dangai Ichigo would be more than enough to defeat Yhwach.
    I think he'd have to evolve even more, seeing Yamamoto was one-shot by Juhabach. If regular Dangai Ichigo can easily defeat Juhabach, that would be suggesting Yamamoto is weaker than dangai Ichigo, which is... odd. *shrug*

Granted, though, Ichigo still has his bankai intact.

WHY!!!!! do people continue to say Yamamoto is weak? Bach was used a cheap device to take away Yamamoto's strongest asset aka his Bankai and won the battle.

Are my eyes fooling me, or did Ichigo arrive while we still don't know who killed Kirge Opie and attacked Urahara?

I really expect that this cliffhanger ending with Ichigo facing Bach and Haschwald is going to lead to nothing next week. I don't think we have seen Haschwald's ability as a Stern Ritter yet, so it could very well be some kind of escape technique (although, Bambietta is Stern Ritter E, so it can't be "The Escape" or "The Exit"...) There's also that shadow technique Ivan used to escape from Ichigo earlier, so I wouldn't be surprised if the Quincy retreat that way.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 18: Winter of Discontent
    Next: The Weight of the World (Part 1)

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    It's all going according to plan...

I think he'd have to evolve even more, seeing Yamamoto was one-shot by Juhabach. If regular Dangai Ichigo can easily defeat Juhabach, that would be suggesting Yamamoto is weaker than dangai Ichigo, which is... odd. *shrug*

Granted, though, Ichigo still has his bankai intact.
    Dangai Ichigo is definitely stronger than Yamamoto. Urahara, Isshin, and Yoruichi failed to injure Aizen in his "Cocoon" stage but Ichigo completely over powered Aizen in his "Butterfly" stage and his "Monster" stage.

Nothing happened this chapter. It was bound to come either way. With all this crazy stuff going down there was going to be a boring eventless chapter among them. Things will pick up soon and we'll be back at that high...I hope.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Page 439 of 502 FirstFirst ... 339389429435436437438439440441442443449489 ... LastLast