Page 445 of 499 FirstFirst ... 345395435441442443444445446447448449455495 ... LastLast
Results 11,101 to 11,125 of 12468

Thread: Bleach Manga (many spoilers) discussion

By all accounts, Unohana is the second most powerful currently around.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    By all accounts, Unohana is the second most powerful currently around.
    I thought this too based on her databook stats, but I'm starting to think that Kyoraku is stronger than she is. He was able to take charge of the other Captains at least, so he's the better leader. I'm still upset that Unohana took Yamamoto's words to heart and didn't even join the battle. She probably could've saved a lot of lives if she had gotten involved.

I'm kind of confused. I'm on chapter 235 and I'm pretty much getting the plot up to this point, except for how Aizen teamed up with the Arrancars. Did he create them after the attack on the Soul Society or before, and he planned this all out prior? Or did he just team up with them? Also, what's the difference between the Arrancars and the Visoreds?

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    I'm kind of confused. I'm on chapter 235 and I'm pretty much getting the plot up to this point, except for how Aizen teamed up with the Arrancars. Did he create them after the attack on the Soul Society or before, and he planned this all out prior? Or did he just team up with them? Also, what's the difference between the Arrancars and the Visoreds?
    Aizen was plotting with the Arrancar since before he left Soul Society. And the Arrancar are Hollows that gained the powers of Soul Reapers while the Vizards/Visoreds are the opposite; they're Soul Reapers who gained the powers of Hollows.

Man , How long it going to take for ''The Royal Guard Zero Division'' to appear.
    There is a chance that they are more powerful then Yamamoto .
    I wonder if the Quincy's are targeting the ''Soul King''.

I doubt they're that strong. I bet the captain of the zero division is yama level, while the lieutenant is quite close. If anything, the remaining members are probably at shunsui level.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    I thought this too based on her databook stats, but I'm starting to think that Kyoraku is stronger than she is. He was able to take charge of the other Captains at least, so he's the better leader. I'm still upset that Unohana took Yamamoto's words to heart and didn't even join the battle. She probably could've saved a lot of lives if she had gotten involved.
    Even Kyoraku has implied she stringer then him, in addition to being the second oldest captain around. Not sure we should read more into him telling them off, simply due to him being the only one of the elder captains there at the time. We should at least wait until next chapter to see whether he continues to command them.

I don't think she could have saved that many lives, since most of the shinigami were being instantly killed. She's not Orihime. And joining the battle probably would have meant spending time fighting, taking away time for healing others.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    Aizen was plotting with the Arrancar since before he left Soul Society. And the Arrancar are Hollows that gained the powers of Soul Reapers while the Vizards/Visoreds are the opposite; they're Soul Reapers who gained the powers of Hollows.
    Ah, okay. One more for good measure: how did the Visoreds gain their hollow powers? Ichigo himself sort of randomly discovers his hollow self.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    Ah, okay. One more for good measure: how did the Visoreds gain their hollow powers?
    It'll be revealed in the future, but if you want to know ahead of time:

Spoiler:- Spoiler:

Although it's quite predictable when you think about it. Anyway, is there a chapter this week?

Oh, Kon is back, that's nice.

Oh my God. Squad Zero finally appears and I absolutely love their designs; they look nothing like I expected them to look, but that's a good thing. Kubo did a really good job making them all look dynamic! I'm surprised that there are only five members in the Royal Guard, but this will probably save Kubo a lot of trouble when it comes to them fighting.

Well done, Kubo. I am glad none of the Squad 0 captains is a bishonen character.

I like how Kon appeared as if to say "Hey! I existed. Now I'm here for some reason!"

The Bankai thing was total bullcrap.

And really? They're stronger than all the others?

Then where the flying **** were they before!?

Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlathotep View Post
    Well done, Kubo. I am glad none of the Squad 0 captains is a bishonen character.
    You missed one. The second one.

Wow, interesting design to say the least. I bet the feminine one is hikifune.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    You missed one. The second one.
    Well... A character that looks like Kuwabara from Yu Yu Hakusho isn't really a bi-shonen.

Well... A character that looks like Kuwabara from Yu Yu Hakusho isn't really a bi-shonen.
    This is a manga. Right to left.

I was talking about the first girl.

Squad Zero really doesn't look imposing at all. But, too early to say something...

Quote Originally Posted by waffle_x_v View Post
    Wow, interesting design to say the least. I bet the feminine one is hikifune.
    There are two women. Maybe Hikifune is the fat one, she does look kinda motherly.
    3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

"Oh, and here is my grandson. …Erm, what was his name now?"

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    This is a manga. Right to left.

I was talking about the first girl.
    Bi-shonen = male characters. She can't be a bi-shonen, unless she is a man cross-dressing.

Quote Originally Posted by Ver-mont View Post
    Squad Zero really doesn't look imposing at all. But, too early to say something...
    They look pretty imposing to me. More than characters like Byakuya, Hitsugaya, Hirako, Aizen, etc.

They look pretty imposing to me. More than characters like Byakuya, Hitsugaya, Hirako, Aizen, etc.
    I really can't take them seriously. At all. Especially with the facial expressions of most of them.

(I do agree that Hitsugaya and Hirako aren't imposing either)

Quote Originally Posted by Ver-mont View Post
    I really can't take them seriously. At all. Especially with the facial expressions of most of them.
    That is what makes them interesting. They don't have that usual facial expression of Kubo characters (Example: Just look at Tsukishima's face... It is the same of Byakuya).
    I can say thatt is one of the reasons I like Genryuusai as well, he had a unique design among the characters.

Now that I think, most of my favorites have or had somewhat unique designs (Gin, Ulquiorra, Tousen, Kyoraku)... It is not a surprise that I liked the Squad 0.

I like them, if for no other reason than they do stand out from the chronic sameface that's consumed a lot of the new characters lately.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 17: The Bard and the Diva
    Next: Winter of Discontent

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

It's obvious that Kon made this chapter.

So there you go. Squad 0. Yay.

They sure don't seem fazed by Yama's death, at any rate.

If their total power surpasses the whole Gotei 13, I wonder when/how Unohana will join the fight. Eh.

Oh great. A broken bankai never goes back to its original state. Please don't tell me Ichigo is going to have another new design for a bankai.
    Or he might not just join the fight at all after this. Highly improbable, but I'd take my hat off to Kubo if he does that.

Kyoraku is implying that the King now doesn't have any protection. Aizen would find that interesting.
    Last edited by arceus03; 14th November 2012 at 12:01 PM.

Now We wait for the Soul King !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    Oh great. A broken bankai never goes back to its original state. Please don't tell me Ichigo is going to have another new design for a bankai.
    Or he might not just join the fight at all after this. Highly improbable, but I'd take my hat off to Kubo if he does that.
    I think it's nearly impossible. He'll more likely give Ichigo a new Bankai. Or a bow.

Page 445 of 499 FirstFirst ... 345395435441442443444445446447448449455495 ... LastLast