Page 446 of 501 FirstFirst ... 346396436442443444445446447448449450456496 ... LastLast
Results 11,126 to 11,150 of 12525

Thread: Bleach Manga (many spoilers) discussion

  1. #11126
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    where?
    Posts
    373

    Default

    If this means no more getsuga tenshou spam, then I'm all for ichigo getting a new bankai.

  2. #11127
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,940

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ver-mont View Post
    I think it's nearly impossible. He'll more likely give Ichigo a new Bankai. Or a bow.
    Ichigo wouldn't be good with a bow... and I'd rather not see him go through training just to use one
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

  3. #11128
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,238

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ver-mont View Post
    I think it's nearly impossible. He'll more likely give Ichigo a new Bankai. Or a bow.
    Or maybe all of this. A new bankai, a new design for the old one and a bow.

  4. #11129
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,362

    Default

    You know, it's funny.

    Mayuri claims that Renji's Bankai has fewer segments now.

    ...Er, last time I checked. It was reduced to pieces after that battle. And by pieces, I mean shards.

    How'd he fix that?
    Last edited by lolipiece; 14th November 2012 at 5:45 PM.

  5. #11130
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lysandre's bed.
    Posts
    47,711

    Default

    So many people on OM were complaining about the Royal Guard's designs this morning. I honestly think they look great. Some of Yamamoto's fans were also upset with the whole "Royal Guard is stronger than the Gotei 13" thing because it makes Yamamoto seem like a small child by comparison. I even saw some people quit the manga because of these new developments; talk about a bunch of drama queens. But it's nice to learn more about broken bankai and Kon's return was unexpected.

  6. #11131
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    5,175

    Default

    Well I guess we know why Renji has been so weak.. and I wonder which women is Hikifune the younger slender lady or the fat lady?

  7. #11132
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,238

    Default

    Hikifune is probably the one that looks like a Clamp character.

    The most ~logical~ guess would be the fat lady, but we are talking about Kubo here.

  8. #11133
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    In Karkat's head. :o)
    Posts
    438

    Default

    Are there any scans of the Royal Guard available? I'd like to see what everybody's yammering about. XD

    Also, am I the only one who hopes Byakuya passes away while in his coma? I'm getting annoyed at Kubo for keeping him alive when he should have been shredded by his own Bankai.

    I have claimed Alucard (Hellsing), Sebastian (Kuroshitsuji), and Laguna Loire (Final Fantasy VIII).
    Hellsing, Street Fighter, The Elder Scrolls, Dangan Ronpa, Bleach, Homestuck, Black Butler, and Puella Magi Madoka Magica fan.
    Sig made by Izagar.
    3DS FC: 3738 0398 8876 Mikan
    Friend Safari: Ground (Wooper, Camerupt, and Palpitoad)

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    Actually I'm back b/c I plugged in my amp and playing one note when my grandpa came in and told me to stfu

    So now I'm just sitting here stroking my guitar while naked

  9. #11134
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lysandre's bed.
    Posts
    47,711

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Playful Nightmare View Post
    Are there any scans of the Royal Guard available? I'd like to see what everybody's yammering about. XD
    The chapter has been released. Here's the page with the Royal Guard members:

        Spoiler:- Big image:

  10. #11135
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,238

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Playful Nightmare View Post
    Also, am I the only one who hopes Byakuya passes away while in his coma? I'm getting annoyed at Kubo for keeping him alive when he should have been shredded by his own Bankai.
    He will not, unfortunately :/

  11. #11136
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    In Karkat's head. :o)
    Posts
    438

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    The chapter has been released. Here's the page with the Royal Guard members:

        Spoiler:- Big image:
    WOW. The woman with the black hair is really beautiful. I'm betting that's Hikifune. If not, I'll remove my trainer card and put a pic of Charlotte Chuhlhourne there.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlathotep View Post


    He will not, unfortunately :/
    CRAAAAAAAAAP....

    I have claimed Alucard (Hellsing), Sebastian (Kuroshitsuji), and Laguna Loire (Final Fantasy VIII).
    Hellsing, Street Fighter, The Elder Scrolls, Dangan Ronpa, Bleach, Homestuck, Black Butler, and Puella Magi Madoka Magica fan.
    Sig made by Izagar.
    3DS FC: 3738 0398 8876 Mikan
    Friend Safari: Ground (Wooper, Camerupt, and Palpitoad)

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    Actually I'm back b/c I plugged in my amp and playing one note when my grandpa came in and told me to stfu

    So now I'm just sitting here stroking my guitar while naked

  12. #11137
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    9,270

    Default

    Is it too much to hope that Squad Zero are actually nice to Ichigo? Would be a nice change of pace for new, powerful characters.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

  13. #11138
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    New Tork City
    Posts
    7,745

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Ichigo wouldn't be good with a bow... and I'd rather not see him go through training just to use one
    He doesn't necessarily need a bow to integrate Quincy abilities into his existing ones. Royd Lloyd as Juha Bach could simply generate arrows with his hands, Bach, Kirge and Bambietta used swords and the guy who fought Shunsui used a gun. If anything, he'll train to use what can be salvaged of Zangetsu together with whatever Quincy powers he newly manifested.

    (Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 18: Winter of Discontent
    Next: The Weight of the World (Part 1)

    The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate


    Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

  14. #11139
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lysandre's bed.
    Posts
    47,711

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    Is it too much to hope that Squad Zero are actually nice to Ichigo? Would be a nice change of pace for new, powerful characters.
    I have a feeling that they'll be really rude and prideful. I would love for them to be more down-to-earth, but we're talking about a group of highly skilled shinigami who are protecting a king. It's almost guaranteed that they'll have a holier-than-thou attitude.

    And I think Hikifune is the fat chick since she looks like the motherly type, and Hiyori seemed close to her.

  15. #11140
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Somewhere beyond the sea~
    Posts
    1,911

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by waffle_x_v View Post
    If this means no more getsuga tenshou spam, then I'm all for ichigo getting a new bankai.
    GT spam isn't going away anytime soon. It's his _only_ means of offense.
    Well, apart from slashing.

    Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    You know, it's funny.

    Mayuri claims that Renji's Bankai has fewer segments now.

    ...Er, last time I checked. It was reduced to pieces after that battle. And by pieces, I mean shards.

    How'd he fix that?
    I've learnt not to question Kubo's reasoning, logic or explanation behind his story. Just... sit back and enjoy.

    Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    Some of Yamamoto's fans were also upset with the whole "Royal Guard is stronger than the Gotei 13" thing because it makes Yamamoto seem like a small child by comparison.
    Well... Yamamoto founded the Gotei 13, as far as I remember anyway. And he's been the Captain Commander for what, 1000 years? And Shunsui said that no one has surpassed his strength ever since that time. And we know from Hikifune's case that the Royal Guards were once under Yamamoto, serving as a Gotei 13 Captain.

    Those who complained does have a fair point. Though we don't know for sure if they undergo extra training or whatever after being appointed as the RG.

    Then again, as I said, this is Kubo. What'd you expect? lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by Playful Nightmare View Post
    If not, I'll remove my trainer card and put a pic of Charlotte Chuhlhourne there.
    I'll eagerly await for that when Kubo reveals that Hikifune is the other woman.


  16. #11141
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    The World That Never Was
    Posts
    4,803

    Default

    Interesting to learn that a broken Bankai can't be fixed or return to it's previous strength. I'm guessing this will lead to Ichigo getting a new Bankai. Also nice to learn where the Royal Palace is. The five Squad Zero captains look interesting, if a bit weird, especially that woman on the left. Still, can't wait to see their strength that is greater then the entire Gotei 13. Very nice chapter.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.



  17. #11142
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Brazil
    Posts
    4,079

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    You know, it's funny.

    Mayuri claims that Renji's Bankai has fewer segments now.

    ...Er, last time I checked. It was reduced to pieces after that battle. And by pieces, I mean shards.

    How'd he fix that?
    Well, at least he remembers we've seen Bankais being destroyed before. I give him credit for that.

    Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    And I think Hikifune is the fat chick since she looks like the motherly type, and Hiyori seemed close to her.
    This. I wouldn't complain about Hikifune being the other one, but the fat lady does look more motherly

    3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

  18. #11143
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    In Karkat's head. :o)
    Posts
    438

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    I'll eagerly await for that when Kubo reveals that Hikifune is the other woman.
    You'll have to remind me, first. I don't check this thread as often as I should. ^^;;

    Anyway, what happened to Chad and Orihime? Seems like they just vanished into thin air or something.

    I have claimed Alucard (Hellsing), Sebastian (Kuroshitsuji), and Laguna Loire (Final Fantasy VIII).
    Hellsing, Street Fighter, The Elder Scrolls, Dangan Ronpa, Bleach, Homestuck, Black Butler, and Puella Magi Madoka Magica fan.
    Sig made by Izagar.
    3DS FC: 3738 0398 8876 Mikan
    Friend Safari: Ground (Wooper, Camerupt, and Palpitoad)

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    Actually I'm back b/c I plugged in my amp and playing one note when my grandpa came in and told me to stfu

    So now I'm just sitting here stroking my guitar while naked

  19. #11144
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lysandre's bed.
    Posts
    47,711

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ver-mont View Post
    This. I wouldn't complain about Hikifune being the other one, but the fat lady does look more motherly
    The other woman is my favorite Royal Guard member. But that may change when we actually get to see her personality. She looks like she'll be the cold and distant type.

  20. #11145
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Rivet City
    Posts
    161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    I have a feeling that they'll be really rude and prideful. I would love for them to be more down-to-earth, but we're talking about a group of highly skilled shinigami who are protecting a king. It's almost guaranteed that they'll have a holier-than-thou attitude.

    And I think Hikifune is the fat chick since she looks like the motherly type, and Hiyori seemed close to her.
    I feel like they are gonna be like that too. I mean Im not upset about them or anything. But they are not what I thought they would be. I thought they would be really wise and humble looking and not so flashy. But then again Kubo does like to have very unique and flashy character designs sometimes so I guess I shouldnt be that surprised.
        Spoiler:- Credits:

  21. #11146
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    9,270

    Default

    So last Saturday Laura Bailey fought Laura Bailey while Laura Bailey beat a giant blob monster Kamen Rider style. This show is like Inception for voice acting.

    Anyway I'm hoping the King's Guard are actually somewhat nicer than most of the captains.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

  22. #11147
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    3,130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Playful Nightmare View Post
    You'll have to remind me, first. I don't check this thread as often as I should. ^^;;

    Anyway, what happened to Chad and Orihime? Seems like they just vanished into thin air or something.
    People tend to do that in Bleach. They'll pop up somewhere.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

  23. #11148
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,362

    Default

    They realized how inconsequential they were and went back home.

  24. #11149
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    where?
    Posts
    373

    Default

    Ichigo is gonna meat the soul king??? this early, wow. I feel bad for unohana, she was criticized so much.. =/ The hot lady is really cool. I love those skeleton arms.
    I'm betting the cliffhanger guy is ishin... =o
    Last edited by waffle_x_v; 20th November 2012 at 2:40 PM.

  25. #11150
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Nuvema Town, Unova
    Posts
    174

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by waffle_x_v View Post
    Ichigo is gonna meat the soul king??? this early, wow. I feel bad for unohana, she was criticized so much.. =/ The hot lady is really cool. I love those skeleton arms.
    I'm betting the cliffhanger guy is ishin... =o
    Wow...I love you for your guess because now that I think about it....most of us have been so hung up on Grimmjow that I never stopped to think that Isshin could have been the one to help Urahara! They are good buddies after all. I like how friendly the Zero Squad is but we didn't hear a word or even see the guy with the big grin and shades...I guess there is only so much Kubo can do in 17 pages.


    White Kyurem, the dragon infused with the power of Reshiram

Page 446 of 501 FirstFirst ... 346396436442443444445446447448449450456496 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •