Page 447 of 499 FirstFirst ... 347397437443444445446447448449450451457497 ... LastLast
Results 11,151 to 11,175 of 12471

Thread: Bleach Manga (many spoilers) discussion

Make up your goddamn mind, Kubo.

Either Byakuya dies or lives. Pick it.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post

Ikr, aha. He needed to die honestly. Most of us figured Old Man Yama would die so we needed another significant death. Looks like Kenpachi will be alright like I figured since he wasn't on the list for special treatment...he's too badass.

White Kyurem, the dragon infused with the power of Reshiram

Well, good thing people in-universe were as... surprised... about the Royal Guard as many of us were.

And well, they really do seem to be very carefree and kinda weird.

Quote Originally Posted by waffle_x_v View Post
    I feel bad for unohana, she was criticized so much.. =/
    I think what they meant is that now it isn't time for her to heal, it's time for her to join the fight. Leave the healing to someone else.

I guess we all know his choice.
    Last edited by Ver-mont; 20th November 2012 at 2:32 PM.
    3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

"Oh, and here is my grandson. …Erm, what was his name now?"

Awesome chapter. I am enjoying the new characters, specially Unohana's master and the lady with that skeleton hands.
    The leader of the Squad 0 is nice as well. And I wonder who is the character that said "Hello" in the end.

Regarding Byakuya, we all know he won't die, but I hope Kubo doesn't make him a central character in this arc again.

Byakuya is going to neither live nor die. He's going to become soul food for the Soul King...or at least, that's my guess.

So the fat woman was Hikifune. Great. It seems that most of the other characters were surprised by the Royal Guard, but I loved that they had different personalities. I thought they were going to be arrogant, but two of them seem nice enough so far. But I can't be the only one who sees similarities between that Senshumaru Shutara character and Nnoitra; both have that crescent moon thing on the back of their heads and both can grow multiple arms.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    But I can't be the only one who sees similarities between that Senshumaru Shutara character and Nnoitra; both have that crescent moon thing on the back of their heads and both can grow multiple arms.
    Both seem to be based on similar things. Asura/Mantis (Nnoitra) and Asura/Black Widow (Shutara).

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    But I can't be the only one who sees similarities between that Senshumaru Shutara character and Nnoitra; both have that crescent moon thing on the back of their heads and both can grow multiple arms.
    Didn't know the first character, but she does remind me of Nnoitra.
    Ohwait, that was her name

I find it interesting that she seemed to be a former 12th Squad Captain too with her comment on how it's easier to break in compared to her days. Which means that we have two woman who were on 12th Squad and are now Royal Guards.

I thought they knew about the 5 war potentials when they mentioned the 5 targets. But Kenpachi wasn't there.

Love that interaction between the long-haired man and Soi Fon btw.

Aaaaand Unohanaaaaaaaa :3 Finally she'll join the fight.
    Last edited by arceus03; 21st November 2012 at 12:58 AM.

These new people disturb me a way I've never been disturbed before...the bearded guy seems fine to me though. The guy with the big hair and the fat lady are probably the two that disturb me the most. The one with a bunch of arms seems alright to me I guess, she's pretty weird which I like but...those trumpets and that, so weird, she wasn't even close to what I was expecting. Then there's that other guy who didn't say anything. I'll probably never learn their names
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

I'm actually glad that Unohana was dragged by what I assume was her former teacher. She really should have taken charge and participated in the fight against the Vandenreich. Soi Fon was dragged too, which is getting to be annoying. She's constantly speaking the truth, yet others are always trying to keep her quiet.

I think unohana already had formidable fighting ability prior to that guy teaching her anything. He probably taught her how to heal after the original 13 squads wanted to "atone for their sins" and unohana just didn't want to fight anymore. I doubt he's her complete superior, more like her healing superior, which is why he told her she's more suited for combat.

Mmm. Gotta agree with Shinji, was expecting better personalities from the Zero Squad members. On the other hand, the relationship between that hair-do guy and Unohana looks interesting, especially concerning Byakuya's healing. Seem like the older captains know there's more to it then that. Also enjoyed Soifon acting childish again. Pretty good chapter.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

So the fat lady was Hikifune, huh? Welp, now I have Charlotte in my sig, 'cause I lost the bet I made. Remind me to never make a bet like that again. XP

Anyway, what's the name of the pretty woman, and does she really have skeleton hands?!

I have claimed Alucard (Hellsing), Sebastian (Kuroshitsuji), and Laguna Loire (Final Fantasy VIII).
    Hellsing, Street Fighter, The Elder Scrolls, Dangan Ronpa, Bleach, Homestuck, Black Butler, and Puella Magi Madoka Magica fan.
    Sig made by Izagar.
    3DS FC: 3738 0398 8876 Mikan
    Friend Safari: Ground (Wooper, Camerupt, and Palpitoad)

Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    Actually I'm back b/c I plugged in my amp and playing one note when my grandpa came in and told me to stfu

So now I'm just sitting here stroking my guitar while naked

Quote Originally Posted by Playful Nightmare View Post
    Anyway, what's the name of the pretty woman, and does she really have skeleton hands?!
    It is most likely some kind of experience. She seems to be a creepy scientist, just like Mayuri. Or who knows, maybe it is her shikai in a 'self-released state'.

Her name is Senshumaru Shutara.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlathotep View Post
    Both seem to be based on similar things. Asura/Mantis (Nnoitra) and Asura/Black Widow (Shutara).
    I see. I thought maybe I was just being picky when I noticed those similarities. It's good to have them explained.

Quote Originally Posted by Playful Nightmare View Post
    Her name is Senshumaru Shutara. Her extra arms give me the creeps though. She's like Mayuri's female counterpart from what I gather.

And what's with the shades dude not getting any lines?

I don't think that chick with the multiple arms is even a chick..

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    I don't think that chick with the multiple arms is even a chick..
    Well, according to the Chinese translation, she is a 'he' indeed... She seems to be based on Asura as Nnoitra and if I recall correctly, there aren't female Asuras.
    Also, her surname "Senshumaru"... Maru is used for only males.

Anyway, calling Shutara as 'he' would be weird, so I'll keep with the 'she'.

I wondered why Kubo wrote Retsu in quotes, when the guy was speaking to Unohana. Apparently, the word also means sorcerer.

No idea what the kanji means though.

Am i the only one who thinks that the Zero Division members were designed badly?
    I want Legit Pokemon, no Hacked ones!

Pokemon I need in FireRed:
    Pokemon I need in Emerald:

Diamond Pokedex COMPLETE!

Platinum Pokedex COMPLETE!

Heart Gold Pokedex COMPLETE
    Pokemon I need in Black 2:

I'm Robert, here are all my friend codes
    Diamond Friend Code: 0261 2558 7815
    Platinum Friend Code: 1548 7339 8497
    Heart Gold Friend Code: 2151 0497 8265
    Black 2 Friend Code: 4213 7431 5164

Offering Pokerus for Gen 5 and 6.

Quote Originally Posted by -Espada- View Post
    Am i the only one who thinks that the Zero Division members were designed badly?
    No. My friend thinks so too.

Personally I think they look awesome, but to each their own I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlathotep View Post
    Well, according to the Chinese translation, she is a 'he' indeed... She seems to be based on Asura as Nnoitra and if I recall correctly, there aren't female Asuras.
    Also, her surname "Senshumaru"... Maru is used for only males.
    That only applies to given names. Surnames aren't chosen. When a woman marries a man they usually take their surname so I'm banking on that being their given name such as Sesshomaru, Orochimaru, Shikamaru, Konohamaru and so on.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

They look weird, but in this chapter it became clear Kubo did it intentionally.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    That only applies to given names. Surnames aren't chosen. When a woman marries a man they usually take their surname so I'm banking on that being their given name such as Sesshomaru, Orochimaru, Shikamaru, Konohamaru and so on.
    Senshumaru is actually her/his given name. The scanlator used the Western order.

The kanji order (修多羅 千手丸) is "Shutara Senshumaru", so Senshumaru is the given name.
    3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

"Oh, and here is my grandson. …Erm, what was his name now?"

Quote Originally Posted by Ver-mont View Post
    They look weird, but in this chapter it became clear Kubo did it intentionally.

Senshumaru is actually her/his given name. The scanlator used the Western order.

The kanji order (修多羅 千手丸) is "Shutara Senshumaru", so Senshumaru is the given name.
    And it doesn't help that Kubo didn't give her/him gigantic breasts like a good chunk of the female cast of Bleach.

Seems like it's leaning towards...guy.

I don't think they are designed badly, they just look weird(Act it as well) and weren't what I was really expecting, which I think is what Kubo was going for.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Noooo, I wanted Senshumaru to be a girl so that I could ship her with Soi Fon the Royal Guard would have two female members and three male members. That would have been a nice balance in my opinion. But now it's like we have another Yumichika. I'm depressed.

Page 447 of 499 FirstFirst ... 347397437443444445446447448449450451457497 ... LastLast