Page 449 of 499 FirstFirst ... 349399439445446447448449450451452453459 ... LastLast
Results 11,201 to 11,225 of 12468

Thread: Bleach Manga (many spoilers) discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Ver-mont View Post
    Annoying why? A lot of people predicted that years ago.
    About time something about this showed up in the manga... though I'm not sure if it was truly directed at Ichigo or not
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

I just read Chapter 518... why Kubo? why??? u bring back useless Fullbringers? y u do dis Kubo troll?
    I want Legit Pokemon, no Hacked ones!

Pokemon I need in FireRed:
    Pokemon I need in Emerald:

Diamond Pokedex COMPLETE!

Platinum Pokedex COMPLETE!

Heart Gold Pokedex COMPLETE
    Pokemon I need in Black 2:

I'm Robert, here are all my friend codes
    Diamond Friend Code: 0261 2558 7815
    Platinum Friend Code: 1548 7339 8497
    Heart Gold Friend Code: 2151 0497 8265
    Black 2 Friend Code: 4213 7431 5164

Offering Pokerus for Gen 5 and 6.

Quote Originally Posted by -Espada- View Post
    I just read Chapter 518... why Kubo? why??? u bring back useless Fullbringers? y u do dis Kubo troll?
    Here..we go..

I'm actually glad to at least see Ginjou and Tsukishima; as terrible as some of the things they did were, they struck me as somehow capable of redemption, even if the only hints were that line from Riruka saying that Ichigo saved Ginjou and the brief bits that implied Tsukishima was entirely emotionally dependent on him. I still think that there may be a link between Fullbring and the powers used by the Quincy, so there's also that for them to possibly work on.

I am surprised to see Giriko back too, though. I don't remember anyone ever really caring about him, and he was one of the less redeemable Fullbringers.

What truly shocks me about this chapter, though, isn't the return of the Fullbringers or the all-but-reveal that Grimmjow was sword. It's that Kubo actually remembered that Kuukaku and Ganju exist. When was the last time they even got mentioned, let alone appeared?

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 17: The Bard and the Diva
    Next: Winter of Discontent

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Butler View Post
    I'm actually glad to at least see Ginjou and Tsukishima; as terrible as some of the things they did were, they struck me as somehow capable of redemption, even if the only hints were that line from Riruka saying that Ichigo saved Ginjou and the brief bits that implied Tsukishima was entirely emotionally dependent on him. I still think that there may be a link between Fullbring and the powers used by the Quincy, so there's also that for them to possibly work on.

I am surprised to see Giriko back too, though. I don't remember anyone ever really caring about him, and he was one of the less redeemable Fullbringers.

What truly shocks me about this chapter, though, isn't the return of the Fullbringers or the all-but-reveal that Grimmjow was sword. It's that Kubo actually remembered that Kuukaku and Ganju exist. When was the last time they even got mentioned, let alone appeared?
    I believe at the end of the Soul Society arc.

I remember Kukaku saying she was going to train Ganju, because he was completely useless during the second half.

Guess this is the fruits of his training? Maybe now, he won't suck.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    Weak? They fought nearly evenly with Captains. That's better then most of the Espadas. And I'm glad their back, as it means the last arc actually had some significances instead of merely being a pointless excuse to power up Ichigo.

Anyway, poor Kon. And it seems like it really was Grimmjow that saved Kisuke and co. And it was nice to see the Shiba siblings, along with everyone's favorite, the Fullbringers. Squad Zero still not doing it for me, but got to say the Spirit Palace looks awesome. Very good chapter.
    Jackie and Giriko were one-shotted.

Facebook and What-his-face-lucky-guy had hax powers.

Yukio fought like a coward.
    Last edited by lolipiece; 29th November 2012 at 2:08 AM.

I guess he simply brought back all the Fullbringers who died, and Giriko was part of the package.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    And it's not like he was a real threat anyway, even with his monster minions. He was easily, easily defeated.
    3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

"Oh, and here is my grandson. …Erm, what was his name now?"

The Spirit King's realm looks nothing like I pictured it. I thought it would look like heaven; you know, clouds everywhere and stuff like that. But there's a giant floating column and some buildings and that's practically it. I wonder who resides in those buildings; I can't imagine that the royal family is so large that they'd occupy the entire realm.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    The Spirit King's realm looks nothing like I pictured it. I thought it would look like heaven; you know, clouds everywhere and stuff like that. But there's a giant floating column and some buildings and that's practically it. I wonder who resides in those buildings; I can't imagine that the royal family is so large that they'd occupy the entire realm.
    Since when were you under the impression Kuukaku didn't just shoot them into Aizen's cell? /runs

(Banner by Matori)

The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Quote Originally Posted by Ver-mont View Post
    "Nearly evenly"? Funny, I remember seeing almost all of them soundly crushed by the Captains and Lieutenants without leaving as much as a scratch on most of them.
    Might want to reread then. Only the battle with Kenpachi came close to a flawless win. The others did have trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Jackie and Giriko were one-shotted.

Facebook and What-his-face-lucky-guy had hax powers.

Jackie wasn't really one-shotted. The rest doesn't change my point, that they were a considerable challenge and did better then most of the Espadas.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Might want to reread then. Only the battle with Kenpachi came close to a flawless win. The others did have trouble.

Jackie wasn't really one-shotted. The rest doesn't change my point, that they were a considerable challenge and did better then most of the Espadas.
    they were most certanly not stronger than the Espadas. i bet Zommari could beat them with all 50 off his eyes closed.

they were most certanly not stronger than the Espadas. i bet Zommari could beat them with all 50 off his eyes closed.
    I said "did better" then them, though it would be easy to see them defeating most of them given their abilities.

Hmmm...

Time guy got OHKOed
    Jackie got beaten with just a sword handle
    Shishigawara haxed his opponent out of a perfect win
    Tsukishima actually did a bit of damage to Byakuya, but was ultimately beaten
    Yukio got embarrassed and easily beaten (figures Hitsugaya gets the easy one), and
    Ginjo took a while, but Ichigo came out more or less unscathed.

The question is not why he brought the fullbringers back the question is who performed Konso on them?
    Overall thought it 'twas a good chapter obviously grimjow and considering Aizen wanted to make the soul key and everything the real secret was launch yourself up there in a fireworks cannon!

I think you're really overestimating the Fullbringers. None of them was a real challenge (except maybe Tsukishima and Ginjou) for anyone, especially when compared to some of the Espadas.

And I think that's the point, they were just humans with powers, they weren't even close to be strong enough to fight Shinigami Captains.

Quote Originally Posted by PokeMaster366 View Post
    Hmmm...

Time guy got OHKOed
    Yukio got embarrassed and easily beaten (figures Hitsugaya gets the easy one), and
    And this is how the story really goes.

I'm glad I could clear things up, Ver-mont.

Since when were you under the impression Kuukaku didn't just shoot them into Aizen's cell? /runs
    Speaking of which, I fully expect Aizen to appear out of the Tenchuuren after having hid there invisibly. It would be a waste if Kubo didn't let him at least attempt to assassinate the Spirit King now that access to his palace has become so easy.

Quote Originally Posted by PokeMaster366 View Post
    Hmmm...

Time guy got OHKOed
    1- Agreed.
    2- Got beaten after an exchange.
    3- Agreed again.
    4- Tsukishima did more then a bit of damage, and had to be beaten with a double-edge trick.
    5- Yukio had him on the edge before Hitsugaya took advantage of his arrogance and tricked him.
    6- Yeah, Ichigo, who's above everyone but Yamamoto.

Still not seeing how any of this disproves my commit about the Espadas.

Seriously. Don't compare the lame **** fullbringers to the espada. Espada>shinigami if it wasn't for the lame plot hax.

maybe the Shinigami will use ganju and the fullbringers as human shields or something. honestly they wont be much of use against the Vandenreich. also since its been a while since we saw Grimmjow, Kubo probably changed his appearance to displease the fans. Hes probably gonna have some stoopid new haircut and/or stoopidly styled beard.

Tsukishima has one of the most Hax abilities we have ever seen in the Manga he shouldn't have any trouble with the Stern Ritter. One cut and they'll be worshiping him not "Juha Bach-Sama or His Majesty."

maybe the Shinigami will use ganju and the fullbringers as human shields or something. honestly they wont be much of use against the Vandenreich. also since its been a while since we saw Grimmjow, Kubo probably changed his appearance to displease the fans. Hes probably gonna have some stoopid new haircut and/or stoopidly styled beard.
    The Vandenreich really isn't that powerful from what we've seen besides Juha Bach and Haschwald. Berenice,Jerome,Loyd,Royd,Driscoll,Shaz,As Nodt, Quilge, and NaNaNa were already defeated that's 9 of the 26 Stern Ritter.
    Last edited by JD; 30th November 2012 at 12:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    The Vandenreich really isn't that powerful from what we've seen besides Juha Bach and Haschwald. Berenice,Jerome,Loyd,Royd,Driscoll,Shaz,As Nodt, Quilge, and NaNaNa were already defeated that's 9 of the 26 Stern Ritter.
    But don't forget Royd wiped the floor with Kenpachi, so there must be some really dangerous ones between the ones who survived.

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    Seven of those got destroyed by either Yamamoto or Kenpachi, though. When you look at the two left - especially Kirge Opie - you see what the Stern Ritter can really do.

I've heard some comments that the three Stern Ritter that Yamamoto fried during his battle with Royd Lloyd-as-Juha Bach - As Nodt, NaNaNa and Buzzbee - actually survived, though. I thought it was pretty clear they were dead, but did I miss something?

(Banner by Matori)

The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

The fact that they first required to weaken the Captains by taking their Bankai would suggest that they weren't that much stronger then VC/low Captain.

As for those three being alive, not that I can see. They didn't reappear or anything after being blasted by Yamamoto, so can't see what would imply they survived.

The fact that they first required to weaken the Captains by taking their Bankai would suggest that they weren't that much stronger then VC/low Captain.

As for those three being alive, not that I can see. They didn't reappear or anything after being blasted by Yamamoto, so can't see what would imply they survived.
    Busby was the only one that was shown to still be alive.

Quote Originally Posted by waffle_x_v View Post
    Seriously. Don't compare the lame **** fullbringers to the espada. Espada>shinigami if it wasn't for the lame plot hax.
    I don't know. I mean even Aizen seemed disappointed with the Espada, and he's the one who created them. They just weren't as good as they were originally hyped to be. But I do give them some credit for pushing the shinigami to their limits (well, most of them anyway).

Page 449 of 499 FirstFirst ... 349399439445446447448449450451452453459 ... LastLast