Page 452 of 499 FirstFirst ... 352402442448449450451452453454455456462 ... LastLast
Results 11,276 to 11,300 of 12468

Thread: Bleach Manga (many spoilers) discussion

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Butler View Post
    I don't blame you, I had forgotten it too until I saw someone else bring it up.

On another note, I just randomly got the idea in my head that Ichigo will end up being made into a Royal Guard by the Soul King at some point. I mean, he has or had a little bit of everything in him at once point or another.
    Well, Kirinji did say that the Soul King is interested in Ichigo, so I would say that such a thing might just be possible.
    My 3DS Friend Code:
    3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

Oh wow Renji took Kirinji's punch even though it was probably just a text and he couldn't take a drop kick

MIND BLOWN!!! O_O Unohana was the first Kenpachi. Talk about a shocker. Also the fact that Central is more worried about Kenpachi getting powerful than to keep him weak lmao. Also happy that Renji is going Ichigo.

Finally some more redemption for him. Also it may mean the others recovering will follow Ichigo and Renji. 3 more palaces/cities to go until Spirit King, can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    So Shunsui is now the Captain Commander; can't say I'm surprised. He certainly knows how to rally the other Captains, so he was the best candidate for the job. And Unohana being revealed to be the first Kenpachi was a surprise; I guess all that stuff Kubo said about her being tough was true.
    I agree.. Good chapter is good.. No trolling, and a nice touch of Shunsui to make that older guy his practical vc, while keeping Nanai or what's her name as his sexslaveassistant..

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    Unohana just went all kinds of badass. Glad to see Shunsui take charge.
    We knew she was badass.. Kubo just had to show it.. I mean nobody can be that brooding and not be badass! :P

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Butler View Post
    She was the first Kenpachi and her real name is Yachiru, not Retsu.

Kenpachi Zaraki named his sidekick Yachiru after the person he respected the most.

Therefore...
    But why hasn't Zaraki shown that respect for Unohana since? Doesn't he know that she was the first Kenpachi? He probably only knew her by name though then I guess: Kenpachi Yachiru..

Thus when he found his girl in district 79, he named her that + District79.. I forgot her name though... Well, now she's called Yachiru blablabla, because I can't remember her other name, the name of the 79th district..

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    And here I thought Ukitake was going to be the new Captain-Commander. Well now they need a new eighth division captain. Will Renji finally be getting that promotion?!
    Well, it was going to be between them, and judging by the previous chapter, it was going to be him.. I guess cactus-man can fill that role now? What was his name? Love? That or Abarai..

Quote Originally Posted by Endolise View Post
    Well, Kirinji did say that the Soul King is interested in Ichigo, so I would say that such a thing might just be possible.
    The SK has a thing for Ichigo.. Oh boy.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonlink View Post
    MIND BLOWN!!! O_O Unohana was the first Kenpachi. Talk about a shocker. Also the fact that Central is more worried about Kenpachi getting powerful than to keep him weak lmao. Also happy that Renji is going Ichigo.

Finally some more redemption for him. Also it may mean the others recovering will follow Ichigo and Renji. 3 more palaces/cities to go until Spirit King, can't wait!
    SPIRIT BLOWN!!!! O.O

Lol... Was anybody afraid that after Kirinji said that they could take of their wet kimono's that we would had to endure some yaoi? I mean honestly.. I was afraid Kirinji was going to go "Mmmmkaay booys, take of those nasty wet kimono's' and hmmmmmm cuddle up to me ahhh.." on us.. Luckily, we had to endure another moment of where Ichigo gets hyping.. Oh, and Abarai got hype as well.. Yay.. Meanwhile, the Kuchiki are still drowning bodies..
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Can I just say that I'm excited for Bleach again? Thank you, Kubo.
    Pokemon Y Friend Code: 3282-3535-2249

Friend Safari: Pansage, Petilil, Gogoat

As of now, my focus is on Safaris with starters (barring Wartortle and Quilladin), but give me your Safari anyway. Chances are I'll find something interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    We knew she was badass.. Kubo just had to show it.. I mean nobody can be that brooding and not be badass! :P
    We had the implication that she was a badass, now it's confirmed that she's not just a badass, but the badass of badasses.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Awwww yeah.

Unohana :3

Now let's see how this unfolds.

........What.

This is bull....

That came out of nowhere.

Well I guess we finally know [the other] Yachiru's namesake. I was wondering when that would be revealed and also surprised that Kubo actually remembered. Though it does bother me that the current Kenpachi will get even more powerful; as if killing three Stern Ritter wasn't enough already.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    ........What.

This is bull....

That came out of nowhere.
    The only thing that came out of nowhere is Unohana being the 1st Kenpachi and people have been speculating that for a long time as well as her being bloodthirsty.

Well I guess we finally know [the other] Yachiru's namesake. I was wondering when that would be revealed and also surprised that Kubo actually remembered. Though it does bother me that the current Kenpachi will get even more powerful; as if killing three Stern Ritter wasn't enough already.
    Those three Stern Ritters were kind of bottomfeeders though.. well besides Loyd Loyd.

Why did they pick Shunsui as he new head captain? in my opinion Ukitake would do a better job. wonder who will be the new 8th Division captain.

Damn Kubo better be going somewhere with this...
    I want Legit Pokemon, no Hacked ones!

Pokemon I need in FireRed:
    Pokemon I need in Emerald:

Diamond Pokedex COMPLETE!

Platinum Pokedex COMPLETE!

Heart Gold Pokedex COMPLETE
    Pokemon I need in Black 2:

I'm Robert, here are all my friend codes
    Diamond Friend Code: 0261 2558 7815
    Platinum Friend Code: 1548 7339 8497
    Heart Gold Friend Code: 2151 0497 8265
    Black 2 Friend Code: 4213 7431 5164

Offering Pokerus for Gen 5 and 6.

Quote Originally Posted by -Espada- View Post
    Why did they pick Shunsui as he new head captain? in my opinion Ukitake would do a better job. wonder who will be the new 8th Division captain.
    Lisa. /runs

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 17: The Bard and the Diva
    Next: Winter of Discontent

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

Quote Originally Posted by -Espada- View Post
    Ukitake is always sick though, so he wouldn't be a suitable replacement for Yamamoto plus he's evil. I think Love will take over as Captain of the 8th Division. He may as well do something useful.

I'm not sure about the other Vizards taking over as Captains, there must have been a reason they decided to stay in the real world.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    I'm not sure about the other Vizards taking over as Captains, there must have been a reason they decided to stay in the real world.
    I think in one of those Bleach Novels it said that Love didn't want to become a Captain because they didn't sell Manga in Soul Society.

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    I think in one of those Bleach Novels it said that Love didn't want to become a Captain because they didn't sell Manga in Soul Society.
    More like there wasn't a vacant spot for him in the Gotei 13 so Kubo just left him with the other Vizards.

But speaking of novels, what ever happened to the one that had Rukia on the cover? I totally lost track of it months ago.

So Shunsui is now the Captain Commander; can't say I'm surprised. He certainly knows how to rally the other Captains, so he was the best candidate for the job. And Unohana being revealed to be the first Kenpachi was a surprise; I guess all that stuff Kubo said about her being tough was true.
    I am not surprised to see Shunsui become the new captain commander at all either. Ukitake and Unohana were very good candidates too, but Shunsui is a good choice for the role because Ukitake is too ill to take the position and Unohana is going to have a big role training Kenpachi anyway. Like Ukitake and Unohana Shunsui has a lot of experience and he knows how to keep a cool head which is going to be very helpful. This chapter brought me back into liking Bleach again and I really enjoyed this chapter.
    Last edited by Pokechan; 14th December 2012 at 9:28 AM.

I don't believe it... Unohana was the FIRST Kenpachi?!

I shudder to think of the sweet kind motherly captain as a bloodthirsty battler. I seriously cannot believe it!

I have claimed Alucard (Hellsing), Sebastian (Kuroshitsuji), and Laguna Loire (Final Fantasy VIII).
    Hellsing, Street Fighter, The Elder Scrolls, Dangan Ronpa, Bleach, Homestuck, Black Butler, and Puella Magi Madoka Magica fan.
    Sig made by Izagar.
    3DS FC: 3738 0398 8876 Mikan
    Friend Safari: Ground (Wooper, Camerupt, and Palpitoad)

Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    Actually I'm back b/c I plugged in my amp and playing one note when my grandpa came in and told me to stfu

So now I'm just sitting here stroking my guitar while naked

Quote Originally Posted by Locked In My Asylum View Post
    I don't believe it... Unohana was the FIRST Kenpachi?!

I shudder to think of the sweet kind motherly captain as a bloodthirsty battler. I seriously cannot believe it!
    Not many of us could until we caught on what Kubo was planning.. "Unohana will definitely battle, show Bankai, etc".. All silent characters in manga have hidden histories, so when that came out.. I at least, kinda got the vibe that she had something to hide that we don't see now. I didn't think of the Kenpachi thing, but definitely being ordered to stop fighting at one point.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Pokechan View Post
    I am not surprised to see Shunsui become the new captain commander at all either. Ukitake and Unohana were very good candidates too, but Shunsui is a good choice for the role because Ukitake is too ill to take the position and Unohana is going to have a big role training Kenpachi anyway. Like Ukitake and Unohana Shunsui has a lot of experience and he knows how to keep a cool head which is going to be very helpful. This chapter brought me back into liking Bleach again and I really enjoyed this chapter.
    This arc is definitely getting interesting with all these new developments. I just wish we got to see more of what's happening at the Royal Palace. I feel that parts of this week's chapter were wasted on comic relief moments, which seemed out of place with the tense atmosphere in other parts of the story.

I'm on chapter 395.

And I am so sick of over-powered Aizen. It's like every turn of the battle allows him to show off some haxxed ability. I was so satisfied when Soifon, Hitsugaya and Roseguy simultaneously took him down without a bs Ichigo power-up, but it turns out everything was a lie there. Then he reveals that he's behind and planned for every damn meticulous detail that's happened in the story when he's against Yamamato.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    I'm on chapter 395.

And I am so sick of over-powered Aizen. It's like every turn of the battle allows him to show off some haxxed ability. I was so satisfied when Soifon, Hitsugaya and Roseguy simultaneously took him down without a bs Ichigo power-up, but it turns out everything was a lie there. Then he reveals that he's behind and planned for every damn meticulous detail that's happened in the story when he's against Yamamato.
    Just wait until later on..

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    I'm on chapter 395.

Be prepared for more trolling on Aizen's part. It's what he does best. Although I'd say you're lucky; you're reading those chapters one after the other without having to wait a week like most of us did. It was hard having to withstand so many months of Aizen's trolling and virtually endless monologues about how he's planned everything that has happened.

You know, it's funny. Back when what's-her-face showed up, people praised Kubo for making a woman that wasn't skinny and fanservicey.

Me, being the cynical jackass that I am, didn’t believe for five minutes that Kubo could draw this woman without having her slim down at least once.

God. Dammit. Kubo.
    Last edited by lolipiece; 18th December 2012 at 1:17 PM.

Freak show continues. I don't even know what to expect from the next guy...I don't know if he can even talk, he hasn't said a word since he appeared.

Was kind of surprised to see the female get really thin, although I did see people thinking it would happen. Shinji did mention something about her looking different, guess this may be what he meant.

Kon is still freaking me out with his body.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Page 452 of 499 FirstFirst ... 352402442448449450451452453454455456462 ... LastLast