Page 454 of 502 FirstFirst ... 354404444450451452453454455456457458464 ... LastLast
Results 11,326 to 11,350 of 12529

Thread: Bleach Manga (many spoilers) discussion

So it seems like there will be shown a difference between the souls of shinigami and the souls of zanpakutous. Nimaiya turned out interesting, if not a little over the top, and I can't wait to see Ichigo and Renji handle the rage of the zanpakutou. Good chapter.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Quote Originally Posted by waffle_x_v View Post
    I'm hoping yes and no. I just don't like renji's zanpaktou.
    I don't like it either, but I'm looking forward to some development for Renji.

And maybe it's all the fan-service in the chapter, but I didn't even notice that other girl until I re-read the chapter. Her personality is interesting, but her design is pretty reductive.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    So it seems like there will be shown a difference between the souls of shinigami and the souls of zanpakutous. Nimaiya turned out interesting, if not a little over the top, and I can't wait to see Ichigo and Renji handle the rage of the zanpakutou. Good chapter.
    zanpakutou have souls? I thought they were extensions of their shinigami?
    PM or VM me for more trade info

I finished the Aizen arc. So can someone explain why Ichigo suddenly got long hair and how he randomly converted all of his reiatsu?

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Quote Originally Posted by Ansem1013 View Post
    zanpakutou have souls? I thought they were extensions of their shinigami?
    Regular, lower ranking shinigami don't possess their own personal zanpakutou but one given to them.

Regular, lower ranking shinigami don't possess their own personal zanpakutou but one given to them.
    I mean, I thought Zangetsu, for example, was an extension of Ichigo's soul and not a completely separate soul in and of itself.
    PM or VM me for more trade info

It's an extension, but also an individual being with it's own mind and personality (especially Hollow Ichigo).

I'm a little peeved that Ichigo just got Zangetsu back in the Fullbringer arc and now it's broken again and will have to be recreated. It wouldn't bother me as much if Ichigo's next Zanpakuto actually had new abilities, but I know that the chances of it having new attacks are slim to none. Kubo just loves Getsuga Tenshou too much.

I'm sure Ichigo's new zanpakutou will incorporate his revealed Quincy heritage, so it'll likely have those new abilities too.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    I'm a little peeved that Ichigo just got Zangetsu back in the Fullbringer arc and now it's broken again and will have to be recreated. It wouldn't bother me as much if Ichigo's next Zanpakuto actually had new abilities, but I know that the chances of it having new attacks are slim to none. Kubo just loves Getsuga Tenshou too much.
    It's possible he'll do both. Isshin is able to perform Getsuga Tenshou with his Engetsu too, so there's a chance Ichigo's new Zanpakuto will have new abilities while still retaining the Getsuga.

3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

Quote Originally Posted by Ver-mont View Post
    It's possible he'll do both. Isshin is able to perform Getsuga Tenshou with his Engetsu too, so there's a chance Ichigo's new Zanpakuto will have new abilities while still retaining the Getsuga.
    Getsuga Arrow.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 18: Winter of Discontent
    Next: The Weight of the World (Part 1)

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

I should have guessed that the Fullbringers were actually villains. This was foreshadowed but I didn't suspect Ginjou.

A new year starts for Bleach. I wonder what kind of adventure Kubo will take us on this year. More info on Zero Squad as the arc passes or will we dive into Masaki and the Vandenreich?

All I know is that I'm very excited about Bleach and cannot wait for more. January next week cannot come fast enough!

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    I should have guessed that the Fullbringers were actually villains. This was foreshadowed but I didn't suspect Ginjou.
    I thought Ginjou might have been good after that fake-out he pulled when he fought against Ichigo during the Fullbring training, but he was just a good actor. I can't help but feel that he had wasted potential though. Even though he was the leader of the Fullbringers, Tsukishima seemed a lot more powerful because of his Fullbring's ability. He was like a mini-Aizen. Oh well, at least it seems he'll get a second chance to prove himself in this arc.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    I thought Ginjou might have been good after that fake-out he pulled when he fought against Ichigo during the Fullbring training, but he was just a good actor.
    Minor correction I must offer: Ginjou was naturally a terrible actor, so he had Tsukishima bookmark him to give him the ability to trick Ichigo.

(Banner by Matori)

The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

So no chapter this week or what?

I'm slightly confused... Mangapanda says that Naruto 616, Bleach 523 and OP 695 will be up next, but what does that mean? Today? Next week? :S
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Next week probably.

Next week probably.
    We shouldn't get any chapter until around the 16, Shoen Jump is on holidays and the chapter we got most recently is suppose to be for this week but we got it early. So there's about two weeks to wait for the next chapter.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

I've finally read every chapter in Bleach now. Phew.

This is the final arc, so is there any estimation as to when it will end?

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    I've finally read every chapter in Bleach now. Phew.

This is the final arc, so is there any estimation as to when it will end?
    I think Kubo said a few years.

Quote Originally Posted by gliscor&yanmega View Post
    We shouldn't get any chapter until around the 16, Shoen Jump is on holidays and the chapter we got most recently is suppose to be for this week but we got it early. So there's about two weeks to wait for the next chapter.
    But last year, didn't we get the issue a week earlier then expected and have to wait longer then normal for the normal schedule to resume.

But last year, didn't we get the issue a week earlier then expected and have to wait longer then normal for the normal schedule to resume.
    I don't remember what happened last year but from what I read this happens every year. We are going to wait longer, the recent chapter we got was the one we got early.

This explains what's happening better, it was posted for Naruto but it implies to Bleach as well:
    Originally Posted by Snow Miser
    Since this will most likely come up over and over I'll get this out of the way...
    We do not know exactly when the next chapter will be here.

Chapter 614 is on a double issue 4/5, so naturally you'd assume a week break.
    But since it's over a holiday, the next issue, 6/7 will most likely ship early as it's slated for a Friday 1/4 shelf date.
    So the next chapter could be as early as next week.
    But keep in mind, the earlier the next chapter comes, the longer the break after issue 6/7 is. So getting 615 early is not necessary a good thing.

Chapter 615 (issue 6/7) could come anywhere between 12/25~1/2, my bet is probably around 12/27~29, a week before the shelf date.
    Chapter 616 (issue 8 assuming there's no break announced in the previous issue) should be the normal time, 1/15-16)
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

I have a theory on Unohana.

I believe that she has been in Gotei 13 since the very beginning and was there the last time the quincies attacked. I think she knows what their weaknesses are and can stop them. And that's what she is going to teach Zaraki!

It would be awesome to if she taught Ichigo, Rukia, Renji and the rest of Gotei 13 too!

Quote Originally Posted by AyameTori View Post
    I have a theory on Unohana.

I believe that she has been in Gotei 13 since the very beginning and was there the last time the quincies attacked. I think she knows what their weaknesses are and can stop them. And that's what she is going to teach Zaraki!
    I think you might not be too far off. I seem to remember a panel depicting Yamamoto as he was one thousand years ago (when he failed to kill Juhabach) that had a silhouetted version of the original death squad and one of the members appeared to be Unohana, while another looked like the large, bald-headed Royal Guard who I don't believe has been named yet.

There is no doubt in my mind that you're right as far as Unohana being there for the first battle with Juhabach and the Quincy, though I'm not sure if there's a secret to defeating them. The implication I got from that scene with Shunsui and Unohana was that she was going to give Kenpachi the training to formalize his skills that he simply never needed before.

(Banner by Matori)

The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

If that's the case, it's odd that Yamamoto didn't want her to enter the battle. She's primarily a healer, but I believe that the 4th division wasn't getting any bodies until after the Vandenriech left.

Page 454 of 502 FirstFirst ... 354404444450451452453454455456457458464 ... LastLast