Page 458 of 502 FirstFirst ... 358408448454455456457458459460461462468 ... LastLast
Results 11,426 to 11,450 of 12527

Thread: Bleach Manga (many spoilers) discussion

Can Juha Bach come back and kick Kenpachi's *** again? Seriously he's always stealing another characters spotlight.

Wow, if all these battles we've seen with Kenpachi are him at his weakest.... I gotta wonder what it'll be like at his strongest? :O
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Wow, if all these battles we've seen with Kenpachi are him at his weakest.... I gotta wonder what it'll be like at his strongest? :O
    What I want to know is how strong was child Zaraki if he was apparently stronger than Unohana.

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    What I want to know is how strong was child Zaraki if he was apparently stronger than Unohana.
    Probably stronger then most of the Espada?
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

KUBOOOOOO! I know what you're trying to do and it's not funny anymore. I'm tired of the "Kenpachi holds back during battle" thing. We already knew he did that to a certain extent, but this is getting silly now. Kubo's basically saying that Kenpachi is the strongest character in the manga, which I find ridiculous. It's the Bleach novels all over again.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    KUBOOOOOO! I know what you're trying to do and it's not funny anymore. I'm tired of the "Kenpachi holds back during battle" thing. We already knew he did that to a certain extent, but this is getting silly now. Kubo's basically saying that Kenpachi is the strongest character in the manga, which I find ridiculous. It's the Bleach novels all over again.
    Power levels don't mean **** in Bleach since Kubo has never been consistent with it, EVER.

I mean ffs Kira > Kenpachi, not by any semblance of skill, but just because he's been given the most broken overpowered shikai.

Quote Originally Posted by Pidjiken View Post
    Power levels don't mean **** in Bleach since Kubo has never been consistent with it, EVER.

I mean ffs Kira > Kenpachi, not by any semblance of skill, but just because he's been given the most broken overpowered shikai.
    Sakanade and Kyouka Suigetsu.

And I still put Shunsui and Unohana over Kenpachi they both have yet to show their Bankai and Unohana hasn't even used her Shikai.

Well, this has taken a turn to the retarded side.

I can already sense the power creep. Ichigo is already immortal due to the plot, but he may get something extra to stay on the same tier as Kenpachi.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Sakanade and Kyouka Suigetsu.

And I still put Shunsui and Unohana over Kenpachi they both have yet to show their Bankai and Unohana hasn't even used her Shikai.
    she has used her Shikai, its called Minazuki. its that big flying mantaray thing that had all the soul reapers in its mouth healing them after Ichigo saved Rukia from the execution

I just know that Unohana's going to be made a fool of just to make Kenpachi look good; it's already started, and it'll only get worse in the next chapter. At this rate Kenpachi will end up being too powerful and just like the Central 46 predicted, he'll become a threat to the Gotei 13. Does Shunsui plan to handle Kenpachi if he was to rebel?

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    I just know that Unohana's going to be made a fool of just to make Kenpachi look good; it's already started, and it'll only get worse in the next chapter. At this rate Kenpachi will end up being too powerful and just like the Central 46 predicted, he'll become a threat to the Gotei 13. Does Shunsui plan to handle Kenpachi if he was to rebel?
    then comes the part where they get Ichigo to confront him, then Kenpachi will defeat him. Afterwards Ichigo will go through some sort of training which will make him stronger or on the same field as Kenpachi and then beat him.

thats usually how it goes

Quote Originally Posted by Odin VI View Post
    then comes the part where they get Ichigo to confront him, then Kenpachi will defeat him. Afterwards Ichigo will go through some sort of training which will make him stronger or on the same field as Kenpachi and then beat him.

thats usually how it goes
    I sincerely doubt that will happen unless Kenpachi joins the Nazi's. This is the final arc of Bleach after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Odin VI View Post
    she has used her Shikai, its called Minazuki. its that big flying mantaray thing that had all the soul reapers in its mouth healing them after Ichigo saved Rukia from the execution
    Oh that's right.. I forgot about that.

No Bleach this week.

Why???? D:

Quote Originally Posted by waffle_x_v View Post
    Why???? D:
    I think Kubo is still ill. He released a chapter last week while he was sick so that must have taken a lot of energy he's probably resting.

I'm enjoying this arc less and less as it goes on. The whole greatest swordsman thing is sorta dumb, it won't make any impact in the leadership.

Quote Originally Posted by Heldigunner1 View Post
    I'm enjoying this arc less and less as it goes on. The whole greatest swordsman thing is sorta dumb, it won't make any impact in the leadership.
    You mean it won't change that Ichigo is gonna be the one that saves everyone :P

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Quote Originally Posted by Heldigunner1 View Post
    While the past two chapters have angered me, I think this arc has been solid so far. I was surprised by how quickly the Vandenreich attacked Soul Society at the beginning and their withdrawal from Soul Society after Yama died was unexpected imo, but at least it led to the debut of the Royal Guard members, all of whom are way more interesting to me than the current Captains.

Dammit new English Dub of Bleach. Why you make me feel sorry for (former) evil arrancar?
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

I don't get it. What did Unohana's bankai actually do? Did it just melt things? I'm really disappointed by how lame the latest bankai have been.

Please don't tell me she just died.... I think her bankai is a reverse healing technique. Kinda meh.

That was probably the worst Bankai reveal since Kensei.. Kubo just loves to hype Kenpachi.

That was probably the worst Bankai reveal since Kensei.. Kubo just loves to hype Kenpachi.
    Yeah, this chapter wasn't good at all. We never really got a good explanation of what Unohana's Bankai does, and the recent Bankais have been either ridiculous to an extreme (ZOMG Fire Zombies) or incredibly lame. Well, we've come to far to quit now, so we might as well see how this whole thing will bomb.

Page 458 of 502 FirstFirst ... 358408448454455456457458459460461462468 ... LastLast