Page 459 of 502 FirstFirst ... 359409449455456457458459460461462463469 ... LastLast
Results 11,451 to 11,475 of 12527

Thread: Bleach Manga (many spoilers) discussion

Zaraki winning was the most likely outcome, through I doubt Unohana is really dead. Not sure what her Bankai did, but it was disappointing. Alright chapter.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

What the hell did her Bankai even do?

Hey, Kubo. Didn't you promise a cool battle for Unohana? Well, where is it?

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    Kubo just loves to hype Kenpachi.
    This is why I didn't like the chapter (or the last one.) This one was basically an Unohana monologue about how strong Kenpachi is, despite him never actually proving it in this fight. He gets a critical strike once and she gives up. If Unohana dies I'll be pissed, but the less I see of these psychos, the better.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

That was probably the worst Bankai reveal since Kensei.. Kubo just loves to hype Kenpachi.
    I actually liked Kensei's bankai (well the design anyway). All the bankai after his have been disappointing in my opinion. They're just un-creative and lame.

And I'm honestly sick of Kenpachi. I thought maybe there was a chance that Unohana would come out on top given her past, but Kubo just had to glorify Kenpachi again. Jesus Christ.

Why does he put so much effort into such one dimensional and vapid characters is beyond me. Kenpachi, toshiro, grimmjow. Idek.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    I actually liked Kensei's bankai (well the design anyway). All the bankai after his have been disappointing in my opinion. They're just un-creative and lame.

And I'm honestly sick of Kenpachi. I thought maybe there was a chance that Unohana would come out on top given her past, but Kubo just had to glorify Kenpachi again. Jesus Christ.
    I liked Kensei's too the only thing that disappointed me is the fact that we didn't get to see it. I'm getting annoyed by Kenpachi too.. it seems like after that Bleach novel came out Kubo has been focusing on Kenpachi..a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    What the hell did her Bankai even do?

Hey, Kubo. Didn't you promise a cool battle for Unohana? Well, where is it?
    After she dies, Juhabach will summon her as a zombie using Yamamoto's Bankai.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 18: Winter of Discontent
    Next: The Weight of the World (Part 1)

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Butler View Post
    Oh great, the Bleach version of Edo Tensei.

I still can't figure out what Unohana's bankai does. I think it either erases/melts things or it's illusion based like Aizen's shikai. Hopefully it'll be explained in the next chapter or something. And I pray to God that Unohana isn't dead. She deserved better than to go down against Kenpachi of all characters.

I don't know if you're being sarcastic but it doesn't work that way. Juha Bach would have to kill her in order to summon her.

And I pray to God that Unohana isn't dead. She deserved better than to go down against Kenpachi of all characters.
    Amen.

I still don't get the logic behind all the "I love fighting so I learned to heal myself so I could continue fighting" because she became a medic and stopped fighting after that, but oh well.

If Byakuya doesn't die after getting slashed by his own bankai, I really hope one sword thrust isn't going to kill Unohana. But knowing Kubo.. >.>

Only interesting thing that happened in the last few chapters was knowing Unohana's real bloodlust. No wonder Shunsui and Ukitake were afraid of her o.o
    Then again, they were also part of the original Gotei 13. So at one time, more or less they themselves were bloodthirsty killers.
    I should stop questioning Kubo logic.

I don't know if you're being sarcastic but it doesn't work that way. Juha Bach would have to kill her in order to summon her.
    I was being sarcastic, but quite frankly I wouldn't put it past Kubo to pull something ridiculous and unexpected like that Bankai adding the kills of a person it kills to its user's army. In other words, he kills Kenpachi and gains all of the souls Kenpachi killed for himself.

I would not be surprised...

(Banner by Matori)

The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

I was being sarcastic, but quite frankly I wouldn't put it past Kubo to pull something ridiculous and unexpected like that Bankai adding the kills of a person it kills to its user's army. In other words, he kills Kenpachi and gains all of the souls Kenpachi killed for himself.

I would not be surprised...
    I would rather have Unohana alive, she seems to have given up or went easy on him, she cold have just healed herself then they both could fight for the Shinigami, it is ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by AyameTori View Post
    I would rather have Unohana alive, she seems to have given up or went easy on him, she cold have just healed herself then they both could fight for the Shinigami, it is ridiculous.
    I agree with you, it's like why did she just wanna die? I understand that she was "releasing" Kenpachi's power or whatever, but if she was able to keep healing Kenpachi from death why couldn't she do the same for herself? Probably has to do with that Kenpachi code or whatever, where they basically wish to die in battle with someone stronger than them.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Quote Originally Posted by gohan5 View Post
    I agree with you, it's like why did she just wanna die? I understand that she was "releasing" Kenpachi's power or whatever, but if she was able to keep healing Kenpachi from death why couldn't she do the same for herself? Probably has to do with that Kenpachi code or whatever, where they basically wish to die in battle with someone stronger than them.
    But she still wasn't a Kenpachi in the moment. She is the 4th Squad Captain, they are on different squads, they can still live!

Quote Originally Posted by gohan5 View Post
    I hate codes of honor like that. I mean both Unohana and Kenpachi could have lived but for whatever reason, Kubo's saying that one of them has to die in order for the other to thrive. It reminds me of something that happened in another story, but I did think Kubo would at least hold back from killing Unohana here; she could have been a huge asset in the next phase of the war.

I hate codes of honor like that. I mean both Unohana and Kenpachi could have lived but for whatever reason, Kubo's saying that one of them has to die in order for the other to thrive. It reminds me of something that happened in another story, but I did think Kubo would at least hold back from killing Unohana here; she could have been a huge asset in the next phase of the war.
    His justification is probably some nonsense like "fully awakened Kenpachi is twice as strong as Unohana, it compensates for her death" or something.

(Banner by Matori)

The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

F/ck kenpachi. There, I said it. I f/cking hate his character. Kubo needs to stop advancing bland characters.

Well.. looks like Unohana is dead I didn't see that coming at least not this soon. On the other hand, it looks like Ichigo is going to have to rely on Quincy powers for a while it's obvious that he's going to get Zangetsu back sometime in the future though.

What was the point of the whole chapter? I agree, it is obvious ichigo will get zangetsu back, why drag it out?

I have to say. I liked this chapter because it actually shocked me. I was expecting Ichigo to pass if Renji passed. Yet, this is the first time we see someone else succeed and Ichigo fail. It is time to make Renji the new main character. ^.^

Short chapter it seems. Zaraki finally hears his blade and Ichigo fails and has to go back to the beginning were both pretty gripping. Good chapter.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Time to learn about the pass... His dad is still open to get questioned
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Great. Now Unohana is dead and Kenpachi will finally learn his bankai. Or whatever.

RIP, Unohana. T_T
    Whenever - 2012.

Nimaiya's words kind of annoyed me this chapter.. Ichigo was the one who stopped Aizen from eradicating Soul Society and everyone in it and if Ichigo didn't defeat him he probably would have evolved even further and stomp everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    Great. Now Unohana is dead and Kenpachi will finally learn his bankai. Or whatever.

RIP, Unohana. T_T
    Whenever - 2012.
    It's 2013... you stuck in the past or something
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Page 459 of 502 FirstFirst ... 359409449455456457458459460461462463469 ... LastLast