Page 460 of 502 FirstFirst ... 360410450456457458459460461462463464470 ... LastLast
Results 11,476 to 11,500 of 12526

Thread: Bleach Manga (many spoilers) discussion

So predictably, Unohana is dead and Kenpachi can finally hear his Zanpakuto. How terrible. I suppose it was nice seeing the previous Captain of the 11th Division in the manga though; all we had was artwork of him from a databook before. And I'm surprised that Ichigo has to start over from the beginning now. This arc is becoming very tedious.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    Short chapter it seems. Zaraki finally hears his blade and Ichigo fails and has to go back to the beginning were both pretty gripping. Good chapter.
    The only eyebrow raiser for me was that Ichigo failed his test, if only because it breaks his formerly perfect record of meeting pre-requisites for special training. It would be great if Ichigo trained in the art of being a Soul Reaper again. It would certainly be a decent throwback.

And thus the reign of Unohana is over.

The reign of barely doing anything throughout the course of this series.

Quote Originally Posted by PokeMaster366 View Post
    The only eyebrow raiser for me was that Ichigo failed his test, if only because it breaks his formerly perfect record of meeting pre-requisites for special training. It would be great if Ichigo trained in the art of being a Soul Reaper again. It would certainly be a decent throwback.
    I'm not a fan of him having to start all over again because it'll just draw out this arc, which has fallen short of my expectations recently. The only bright-side to him going back home imo is that he'll finally be able to question Isshin about stuff, but I won't get my hopes up completely knowing how Ichigo seems to avoid asking necessary questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    I'm not a fan of him having to start all over again because it'll just draw out this arc, which has fallen short of my expectations recently. The only bright-side to him going back home imo is that he'll finally be able to question Isshin about stuff, but I won't get my hopes up completely knowing how Ichigo seems to avoid asking necessary questions.
    Maybe Ichigo doesn't want to know the truth, maybe he thinks it will hurt him in many ways, I think the Quincy blood affect the outcome of the test, maybe he has a sort of weakness? But i dunno, speculation

And Unohana dying -.-

I seem to be the only one who thinks Unohana's "death" is metaphorical. I see it as the death of "Unohana the Kenpachi" and the rise of Zaraki as the new, and finally truly the strongest soul reaper. From here on out, Unohana will relinquish her title of Kenpachi and be regarded as the best healer in soul society (zero division isn't part of soul society so hot spring guy-whose name escapes me at the moment- doesn't count). Zaraki can finally unleash his true power and kill the number 2 man in charge (still not strong enough to steal the spotlight ya know) and Unohana will still get one hell of a last fight to be remembered by and take out letters l-S. As for her death scene, well I'm still waiting for an explanation as to what her Bankai does as it looked like ink to me. Minazuki was a manta ray and I have a feeling that the liquid was something like squid ink (keeping with the sea creature theme) which she was able to use to create illusions and mind tricks. I don't think we will be left hanging like that with no explanation as to what her Bankai does and the timing of its release strikes me as Unohana planning the end of the fight. Then again, a year and a half on and I'm still waiting to hear what Kensei's Bankai does too ...
    I also expect Kenpachi to master Bankai in about 2 weeks since his sheer strength alone will make the task easy, and I am very excited to see how Kubo plans to develop Kenpachi's powers in line with his character (inb4 ironic Kiduo type Zanpaktou)

Oh well, just speculation here. On a side note, if Ichigo has to relearn everything from the beginning like others are theorizing, I hope he learns Kiduo ^__^ make his fighting style more interesting instead of Getsuga, Getsuga, Getsuga ... *hours later* ... Getsuga, Getsuga, Getsuga, ....
    My FC is: 1118-1633-7306
    Friend Safari: Poison - Cascoon, Venomoth, and Muk.

Quote Originally Posted by Hozu
    People can be whatever they want on the internet. I wonder why so many of them choose to be stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by dewey911p View Post
    I seem to be the only one who thinks Unohana's "death" is metaphorical. I see it as the death of "Unohana the Kenpachi" and the rise of Zaraki as the new, and finally truly the strongest soul reaper. From here on out, Unohana will relinquish her title of Kenpachi and be regarded as the best healer in soul society (zero division isn't part of soul society so hot spring guy-whose name escapes me at the moment- doesn't count). Zaraki can finally unleash his true power and kill the number 2 man in charge (still not strong enough to steal the spotlight ya know) and Unohana will still get one hell of a last fight to be remembered by and take out letters l-S. As for her death scene, well I'm still waiting for an explanation as to what her Bankai does as it looked like ink to me. Minazuki was a manta ray and I have a feeling that the liquid was something like squid ink (keeping with the sea creature theme) which she was able to use to create illusions and mind tricks. I don't think we will be left hanging like that with no explanation as to what her Bankai does and the timing of its release strikes me as Unohana planning the end of the fight. Then again, a year and a half on and I'm still waiting to hear what Kensei's Bankai does too ...
    I also expect Kenpachi to master Bankai in about 2 weeks since his sheer strength alone will make the task easy, and I am very excited to see how Kubo plans to develop Kenpachi's powers in line with his character (inb4 ironic Kiduo type Zanpaktou)

Oh well, just speculation here. On a side note, if Ichigo has to relearn everything from the beginning like others are theorizing, I hope he learns Kiduo ^__^ make his fighting style more interesting instead of Getsuga, Getsuga, Getsuga ... *hours later* ... Getsuga, Getsuga, Getsuga, ....
    That is an interesting explanation, but I still see hope for Unohana still having a shred of life in her. In one of the Kubo interviews at the beginning of the arc, he stated that she will turn her sword against the enemy, which confuses me. Since Zaraki was her one true foe, I guess thats what Kubo meant by enemy but I hope she is still alive, I mean she needs to be alive for her allies, and poor Isane, I wonder if she even knew about Unohana's true self. But one thing that still haunts me, why she knew about Zaraki's Zanpakuto? Did she have it in her grasp the whole time and decided not to let him have or what? I dunno but I still hope she lives, if both are alive, they both can help. Or maybe they can't stand each other enough to even focus in battle? STATUS INFLICTION: CONFUSION
    Last edited by AyameTori; 22nd February 2013 at 2:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    It's 2013... you stuck in the past or something
    XD somewhat

Quote Originally Posted by AyameTori View Post
    Did she have it in her grasp the whole time and decided not to let him have or what? I dunno but I still hope she lives, if both are alive, they both can help. Or maybe they can't stand each other enough to even focus in battle? STAUS INFLICTION: CONFUSION
    NEW CHAPTER. Unohana is actually Zaraki's soul cutter's soul. Woohoo.
    Maybe too far fetched, but I can totally see that with Kubo >.>

I can't help but feel that I've been trolled. I really took Kubo for his word and thought that Unohana would finally enter the battlefield, but it seems that she's no longer useful to him. I had a bad feeling that she would be sacrificed to further hype Kenpachi, but I thought there was a chance that she'd actually survive. I guess I should never trust my instincts again. This is like the hundredth time that Kubo has successfully trolled the fanbase.

Despite Unohana dying, I didn't hate this chapter. I'm glad that Kenpachi at least had his breakthrough with his zanpakuto. Unohana saying that he's basically invincible and foreshadowing Kenpachi fighting with Juhabach was vomit-inducing though. I'm glad that we didn't have to see whatever the hell Ichigo and Renji were doing, but it feels kind of redundant to have Ichigo banished.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

You know what. Kenpachi is going to be broken as sin now.

Quote Originally Posted by miles0624 View Post
    You know what. Kenpachi is going to be broken as sin now.
    Wasn't he always kind of broken?

It may be too early, but I'm already wondering who will replace Unohana as Captain of the 4th Division. I don't think there are many candidates since apparently that Division specializes in healing and there are few healers that we know of. I suppose some of Hachigen's abilities are similar to healing, but maybe that's a stretch.

Wasn't he always kind of broken?

It may be too early, but I'm already wondering who will replace Unohana as Captain of the 4th Division. I don't think there are many candidates since apparently that Division specializes in healing and there are few healers that we know of. I suppose some of Hachigen's abilities are similar to healing, but maybe that's a stretch.
    Yeah but this takes it to a whole nother level.

It is about time for someone to randomly get a bankai. Can anyone say kira.

Yeah but this takes it to a whole nother level.

It is about time for someone to randomly get a bankai. Can anyone say kira.
    If Kira gets a Bankai now, he'll be raising the dead.

Maybe that's who'll replace Unohana in her division.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 18: Winter of Discontent
    Next: The Weight of the World (Part 1)

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

I heard rumors of the Bleach animé coming back in March. Then I heard that the rumors were fake. My reaction: Trolled again!
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quite an average chapter. We got to see that one chick again, which was a pleasant surprise. And Isshin has finally started talking about how he met Ichigo's mother. Oh, and she's a Quincy, which everyone saw coming. I just hope this flashback explains some other stuff and that it shows the lieutenants that weren't shown in the Turn Back the Pendulum arc.

"Wow ichigos a quincy Had no idea!" like anyone didnt see that coming >.>

Nice to see Izumi and Isshin again after so long. Finally gonna learn about Masaki, even though the reveal was to be excepted. Good chapter.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Next week is gonna have mushy romance between Ichigo's parents, isn't it?

Ugh...

So, Ichigo's mom's last name is "Kurosaki", huh?

Gee, I wonder what Isshin's gonna be.

As if the internet hasn't already guessed it. (You know the one.)
    Last edited by lolipiece; 27th February 2013 at 8:04 AM.

Seems like will finally get Isshin's back story and maybe even Ryuuken's.

Well, this chapter is uninteresting to talk about. Ichigo's mother's bloodline was already predicted months ago, and we've barely even gotten started on the flashback.

Kubo does not know how to ****ing write. -_- Or draw. ****ing stupid *** chapter.
    3DS FC: 4699-5691-3223

MESSAGE ME ON SKYPE TO GET A HOLD OF ME QUICKEST
    Black 2 FC: Pid 1636 3572 7947

Quite an average chapter. We got to see that one chick again, which was a pleasant surprise. And Isshin has finally started talking about how he met Ichigo's mother. Oh, and she's a Quincy, which everyone saw coming. I just hope this flashback explains some other stuff and that it shows the lieutenants that weren't shown in the Turn Back the Pendulum arc.
    I think this will have quite a few characters reappearing.. Isshin has good ties with Urahara, they're bound to appear in this flashback. Who knows, Aizen might appear as well considering his knowledge of Ichigo's heritage...

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    Nice to see Izumi and Isshin again after so long. Finally gonna learn about Masaki, even though the reveal was to be excepted. Good chapter.
    I thought the chapter was mediocre at best. So much fluff for just saying that his mommy was a quincy.. I thought I read a chapter consisting of 12 pages tops..

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Next week is gonna have mushy romance between Ichigo's parents, isn't it?

Ugh...

So, Ichigo's mom's last name is "Kurosaki", huh?

Gee, I wonder what Isshin's gonna be.

As if the internet hasn't already guessed it. (You know the one.)
    Yeah.. This will be the arc where we knew everything from the outset.. This reveal was so obvious Kubo had to do it twice because otherwise he thought that we wouldn't believe him.. 'A quincy.. A quincy..' xD

Ichigo's real name is Ichigo Shiba, etc.. Blablabla..

Did anybody get a clear look at Isshin's captainplate?

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    Seems like will finally get Isshin's back story and maybe even Ryuuken's.
    MasaakixRyuuken, BUT SUDDENLY, tall and handsome Shinigami comes into the picture.. Dumdumdumdum... And this was resolved when both tried to save Masaaki, yup :P
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Finally. Ichigo can now learn something about himself. It's about time. However, I feel like I lost a little respect for Isshin. He was a captain, saved by a quincy, that was eaten by a hollow, that was killed by ichigo with barely any knowledge of soul reaper skills. I'm sorry but Kubo is going to have to give me an explanation. Was Isshin already injured? Was he weak from something? Was it restrictions that held him down? I mean, he just made Isshin look weaker than Toshiro. Just noo.

Finally. Ichigo can now learn something about himself. It's about time. However, I feel like I lost a little respect for Isshin. He was a captain, saved by a quincy, that was eaten by a hollow, that was killed by ichigo with barely any knowledge of soul reaper skills. I'm sorry but Kubo is going to have to give me an explanation. Was Isshin already injured? Was he weak from something? Was it restrictions that held him down? I mean, he just made Isshin look weaker than Toshiro. Just noo.
    It could have been an extremely powerful hollow that injured Isshin we will probably find out what happened next chapter. Ikumi seems kind of fishy too I wonder what's up with her how could she see the Subsitute Shinigami Badge but not see Isshin?

Page 460 of 502 FirstFirst ... 360410450456457458459460461462463464470 ... LastLast