Page 464 of 499 FirstFirst ... 364414454460461462463464465466467468474 ... LastLast
Results 11,576 to 11,600 of 12468

Thread: Bleach Manga (many spoilers) discussion

Nice chapter even though not much happens. Not much of a surprise to see Aizen get involved, though it seems like he wasn't originally responsible.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    Did anyone really expect to learn the origins of Ichigo's inner hollow though? I'm pretty sure we all expected to see how Isshin met Masaki and lost his powers, but the Vasto Lorde threw some of us off.
    Okay, that may have been a little out of the left field, but in all honesty, we knew we were going to get the full details about Ichigo's birth, which if we thought logically, would inlude:

- Isshin, aka a Shiba -> Kaien and Isshin's exaltation from SS.
    - Masaki, aka a Quincy -> Quincies (Ryuuken, Uryu, Vandenreich?)
    - Aizen, he stated he knew everything about Ichigo's birth -> One could assume he was present, or witnessed Isshin and Masaki hitching up.
    - Moreover, Aizen was involved in a project concerning Hollows at the time -> More Hollow involvement.

So considering how Aizen and his hollow project were likely to get involved in Ichigo's background flashback.. One could've deduced that the inner hollow would show up in one form or another. I did not expect it to be so out in the open though..

Another shocker was Aizen literally stabbing Isshin in the back. That was the first unexpected plot twist for me.

I'm now expecting Isshin to use his final attack, and ending up being 'poisoned' by the hollow's reiatsu, which will then enter Ichigo's Reiatsu when Ichigo is born.

I could have sworn that I read somewhere that Kubo didn't have any assistants. Did he recently acquire them or something? Also that part about Gin being dead has me sobbing. Why did he have to kill the best character?
    Nah, Kubo's been known to have four assistants for quite some time now. I remember when reading in the printed volumes that he had gotten four assistants quite early, and he drew his assistants in the manga style, or something.. In order to celebrate an anniversary or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post

Jo Kaps: "Is there any character that is particularly difficult to draw?"

Kubo: "Ichigo is very diffucult."

Well, that sucks.

I love how Kubo calls German a harsh and cold language during a public interview IN Germany. It's true, but funny. Also interesting to know that Aizen will still be involved.
    It doesn't really have to offend them.. Dutch is a lot like German, and if somebody mentions how the Dutch language has harsh and cold tones, I would fully agree.. For one because of the raspy G-sound that is often used in the Dutch language. And especially compared to French or Spanish, or even English, there's a huge difference in melodity. I don't think any would have found offended by the remark.

It's not as if he stated that he chose the German language because he based the Quincies/Vandenreich of the Third Reich and Nazis.. Now THAT would have led to a commotion.. o.0

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    I'm calling it right now that Isshin uses the Final Getsuga Tenshou to beat the Vasto Lorde along with Aizen and his gang.
    Likely, and stays in Karakura Town afterwards.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    It's not as if he stated that he chose the German language because he based the Quincies/Vandenreich of the Third Reich and Nazis.. Now THAT would have led to a commotion.. o.0
    Thankfully it doesn't appear to be that way, though they're pretty organized.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

Wow.

...That is the dumbest Hollow ever.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Wow.

...That is the dumbest Hollow ever.
    Well.. Aizen himself said that it was failure, and on top of that it can't even talk so of course it's going to be dumb. Anyway, seeing Masaki do something this chapter was pretty interesting I guess she loses her powers sometime in the future since she gets killed by Grand Fischer.

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    Well.. Aizen himself said that it was failure, and on top of that it can't even talk so of course it's going to be dumb. Anyway, seeing Masaki do something this chapter was pretty interesting I guess she loses her powers sometime in the future since she gets killed by Grand Fischer.
    That doesn't really explain why after two chapters of fighting with its arm-blades, "White" suddenly bit Misaki's arm.

You'd think that it would try to slash her with its remaining arm, skewer her with its horns, or blast her with a Cero.

I'm guessing Isshin's Bankai involves some kind of flame armor and just charging through opponents. It requires a lot of stamina. BUt his shikai just seems like a worse versio of Yama's.

Edit: She might have no used her power against Grand Fisher to alert Soul Society. He was hunted and was infamous in Soul Society. Having a criminal that bad die would spur some kind of investigation, and SS would eventually realize there was a living Quincy, and ex-captain, and their super kid in the human world.
    Last edited by multi-scale; 3rd April 2013 at 5:18 PM.

How convenient that Isshin couldn't use his bankai lol. It seems he has a knack for using fire, which is interesting I suppose. Although I was a bit disappointed with the hollow; it doesn't seem nearly as strong as I thought it would be. I'm just glad to see Masaki arrive and surprise Aizen. I hope she single-handedly defeats the hollow.

Well this explains why Ichigo's hollowfication looked like this specific hollow... it passed some of it's reitsu off to her when she let herself take the attack. (Pure speculation, but basically confirmed in the Fullbring Arc)
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    That doesn't really explain why after two chapters of fighting with its arm-blades, "White" suddenly bit Misaki's arm.
    I was hoping that someone else would notice this. That was completely random. Otherwise, it was a real good chapter.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

While not a stellar fight, Masaki was skill pretty awesome. Didn't expect her to be that good at fighting. And once again Aizen takes one of Kisuke's inventions for his own use. Nice chapter.

How convenient that Isshin couldn't use his bankai lol. It seems he has a knack for using fire, which is interesting I suppose. Although I was a bit disappointed with the hollow; it doesn't seem nearly as strong as I thought it would be. I'm just glad to see Masaki arrive and surprise Aizen. I hope she single-handedly defeats the hollow.
    If she single-handedly defeats the Hollow, I'm gonna lose so much respect for Isshin.
    I mean, sure Masaki is super-duper strong, but still.
    Isshin is of Captain-rank. If all he could do was cut off it's arm, while Masaki beats it in one hit, Isshin is gonna look sooooooooooo weak.

add my 3ds fc maybe
    3DS FC: 0490-5626-2642

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Wolf Claw View Post
    If she single-handedly defeats the Hollow, I'm gonna lose so much respect for Isshin.
    I mean, sure Masaki is super-duper strong, but still.
    Isshin is of Captain-rank. If all he could do was cut off it's arm, while Masaki beats it in one hit, Isshin is gonna look sooooooooooo weak.
    Well given how the flashback started (with Isshin lying on the ground), I'm going to assume that Masaki defeats the hollow. I don't think Isshin is weak or anything, but he's fighting with a disadvantage while Masaki isn't.

Well given how the flashback started (with Isshin lying on the ground), I'm going to assume that Masaki defeats the hollow. I don't think Isshin is weak or anything, but he's fighting with a disadvantage while Masaki isn't.
    Well, I mean, he should've released the thingy that suppresses most of his power.
    I mean, he went to the human world without permission anyway. What's a tad bit more trouble?
    And this hollow couldn't be beaten without it.
    What a silly Isshin.

add my 3ds fc maybe

Well, I mean, he should've released the thingy that suppresses most of his power.
    I mean, he went to the human world without permission anyway. What's a tad bit more trouble?
    And this hollow couldn't be beaten without it.
    What a silly Isshin.
    There's no confirmation that he has the limiter placed on him since, like you said, he went without permission. And even disregarding that, I believe she means that he's basically fighting the hollow and Aizen (who wounded him enough that he can't focus his energy), so of course he's at a disadvantage. He's doing the best he can, he just got in the middle of a terrible situation.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Quote Originally Posted by gohan5 View Post
    There's no confirmation that he has the limiter placed on him since, like you said, he went without permission. And even disregarding that, I believe she means that he's basically fighting the hollow and Aizen (who wounded him enough that he can't focus his energy), so of course he's at a disadvantage. He's doing the best he can, he just got in the middle of a terrible situation.
    You always get the limiter placed on you though, right?
    I just wish he could've used his Bankai. I'm sure it would've been gloriousness.

add my 3ds fc maybe

You always get the limiter placed on you though, right?
    I just wish he could've used his Bankai. I'm sure it would've been gloriousness.
    That, I am not sure of exactly. However, you do need permission to release your limiter, so if his power is limited then technically he doesn't have the option of releasing his full power since again, he's not supposed to be there in the first place and nobody can authorize that action.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

That, I am not sure of exactly. However, you do need permission to release your limiter, so if his power is limited then technically he doesn't have the option of releasing his full power since again, he's not supposed to be there in the first place and nobody can authorize that action.
    Well, he may need permission first, but technically, you can release your limiter at any time you want. You'd just get in trouble for not asking permission.

add my 3ds fc maybe

Well, he may need permission first, but technically, you can release your limiter at any time you want. You'd just get in trouble for not asking permission.
    Again that may not necessarily be true since we've never seen it happen before. But we don't even know if he has a limiter, so for all we know he is at full power already (well minus the Aizen interference).

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Again that may not necessarily be true since we've never seen it happen before. But we don't even know if he has a limiter, so for all we know he is at full power already (well minus the Aizen interference).
    Well, when Renji and the other first fought the Espada, they asked for permission to remove the limiter, but the people on the other end did nothing but grant their request. They could've removed it without permission.

But, you're right. We have no idea whether he has the limiter or not.

At least now we know why Ichigo's hollow form looks like that.

add my 3ds fc maybe

Odds are he doesn't have the limiter, as there's no reason he wouldn't have released/tried to release it after being stabbed.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    Odds are he doesn't have the limiter, as there's no reason he wouldn't have released/tried to release it after being stabbed.
    Pft~
    Either he has the limiter, he released, or he never had the limiter to begin with.

Either way, I'm sad we didn't get to see his Bankai.

add my 3ds fc maybe

Either way, I'm sad we didn't get to see his Bankai.
    It would probably look similar to Tensa Zangetsu. I've been disappointed with the latest bankai designs anyway, so I'm in no hurry to see Isshin's bankai. Just give me Aizen's.

So is Unohana confirmed dead? I was really sad when I saw her true identity. I also think Aizen will likely return with the way it is pointing at flashbacks with him. Bleach looks like it will be over soon and I would personally love to see Rukia fight for a last time. I am so interested in this chapter being about Masaki though. It is about time.

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphina View Post
    So is Unohana confirmed dead? I was really sad when I saw her true identity. I also think Aizen will likely return with the way it is pointing at flashbacks with him. Bleach looks like it will be over soon and I would personally love to see Rukia fight for a last time. I am so interested in this chapter being about Masaki though. It is about time.
    Between the comment Shunsui made about only one of Unohana and Kenpachi surviving and Unohana's last lines (accepting her death as she had finally allowed Kenpachi to reach his true power again), I think it's safe to say she's dead.

In his interview in Germany, Kubo commented that Aizen is still alive because he is still relevant to the plot. Considering how he messed with Juhabach by warping his sense of time, and how he seems to have a major role in Ichigo's origin after all, I think an Aizen return is something we can count on soon. Maybe he'll be the one to train Ichigo to pass the Royal Guards' tests, since he has firsthand knowledge of Ichigo's heritage.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 17: The Bard and the Diva
    Next: Winter of Discontent

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

Page 464 of 499 FirstFirst ... 364414454460461462463464465466467468474 ... LastLast