Page 465 of 499 FirstFirst ... 365415455461462463464465466467468469475 ... LastLast
Results 11,601 to 11,625 of 12468

Thread: Bleach Manga (many spoilers) discussion

Wow, Isshin was really...pathetic, but on the plus side, we got a female character that (at least so far) does more than look pretty and get captured/bludgeoned. She actually won a fight without passing out, even though Isshin helped out a lot by wearing the hollow down.

Quote Originally Posted by PokeMaster366 View Post
    Wow, Isshin was really...pathetic, but on the plus side, we got a female character that (at least so far) does more than look pretty and get captured/bludgeoned. She actually won a fight without passing out, even though Isshin helped out a lot by wearing the hollow down.
    There wasn't much he could do if you actually read last chapter... Aizen blind sided him so that he couldn't use his Bankai
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by PokeMaster366 View Post
    Mčh.. I'm done with the flashback.. I feel bored. I knew every known guy would be in it, so I was just waiting for Kisuke to appear. Bleach just got so darn boring over this arc.. Less talking, more fighting!
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Well I like seeing more of Masaki, given hat an enigma she's been, and actually seeing some details of what Aizen was up to instead of some vague master-planning. Anyway, seeing like Kisuke sensed the hollow infection. Nice chapter.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Yay at Masaki beating the hollow on her own (even if it did kind of self-destruct). I guess it wasn't a Vasto Lorde after all, which is depressing. Anyway, I thought the flashback would end here but apparently Isshin went back to Soul Society like nothing happened while Masaki encountered Kisuke in the real world. I was wondering when he'd appear.

Well, that chapter ended vaguely. Are the flashbacks over?

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    Well, that chapter ended vaguely. Are the flashbacks over?
    Nah. They'll continue for another 2-3 chapters at least.

Is Bleach on a break next week as well? I'm not sure if it's just Naruto or WSJ, since I didn't notice a message at the end of the chapter.

Quote Originally Posted by waffle_x_v View Post
    Nah. They'll continue for another 2-3 chapters at least.
    Probably, I mean we still have to see how Isshin and Masaki got together, how Isshin lost his Captain status, and what Kisuke's role in all of this is.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    Probably, I mean we still have to see how Isshin and Masaki got together, how Isshin lost his Captain status, and what Kisuke's role in all of this is.
    We know one thing I assume...he used the Final Getsuga Tenshou at some point, which explains the lost of status I believe. We just need to know what brought it out
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

11. Default

Is Bleach on a break next week as well? I'm not sure if it's just Naruto or WSJ, since I didn't notice a message at the end of the chapter.
    Golden Week is at the end of April so idk about a break next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    We know one thing I assume...he used the Final Getsuga Tenshou at some point, which explains the lost of status I believe. We just need to know what brought it out
    I forgot about that. Well I guess we can expect to see Isshin use Mugetsu, but I wonder who he would use it against now that the hollow has been defeated and Aizen and friends headed back to Soul Society. Unless we get to see more evil Quincy, I think Kubo might skip that part and leave it open to debate.

Chapter felt shorter than it was.

Ok, so Hollows are vampires or something now? Must be a trait that only White has.

Interesting chapter I guess.. I'm starting to feel kind of bad for Ryuuken I guess we are starting to find out why he treats Uryu so harshly.

I guess this explains why White randomly bit Masaki.

I guess this explains why White randomly bit Masaki.
    Yeah, and it's definitely without a doubt going to tie into Ichigo and his inner hollow. Also I think it's pretty obvious that Katagiri told Ryuuken's mother about the incident because she is in love with him besides Quincy blood being spoiled by a hollow bite.

Not much happened to be honest. I mean we found out that the hollow started taking over Masaki's body and she gained a hollow hole, but some of us had already predicted something like that. And Kisuke's appearance at the end was also expected since he usually has all the answers. I liked the colored cover though. That was nice.

Can somebody fill me in on what happened the last two or three chapters? I have so much books on my head it is incredibly impossible to read bleach every week. Thanks =)

Sort of surprise Kisuke has appeared so soon to help, and I like how Ryuken is towards Masaki. Suppose that's the reason his feeling about Shinigamis ends up somewhat different then the other Quincys.

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphina View Post
    Can somebody fill me in on what happened the last two or three chapters? I have so much books on my head it is incredibly impossible to read bleach every week. Thanks =)
    Flashback of how Isshin and Masaki met. Masaski was originally meant as a bride for Ryuken, goes off to help Isshin without permission, and ends up being bitten by a special hollow crated by Aizen, who infects her and begins to turn her into a hollow. Ryuken takes her in an attempt to save her, and runs into Isshin, they argue some, and then Kisuke appears saying he could help.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    Sort of surprise Kisuke has appeared so soon to help, and I like how Ryuken is towards Masaki. Suppose that's the reason his feeling about Shinigamis ends up somewhat different then the other Quincys.

Flashback of how Isshin and Masaki met. Masaski was originally meant as a bride for Ryuken, goes off to help Isshin without permission, and ends up being bitten by a special hollow crated by Aizen, who infects her and begins to turn her into a hollow. Ryuken takes her in an attempt to save her, and runs into Isshin, they argue some, and then Kisuke appears saying he could help.
    Sometimes, it's better to get obvious stuff out of the way than to keep it around long enough for the fandom and every other living being from knowing it as common sense. Can you imagine how things would go now if Aizen wasn't interrupted by Isshin and told Ichigo that his mother was a Quincy?

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphina View Post
    Honestly, the last three chapters have been kind of lackluster so you could probably skip them and not miss anything important.

Anyway, this flashback didn't turn out the way I thought it would. It's a lot like the previous one (Turn Back the Pendulum) in that a lot of interesting stuff was revealed at the start, then when it came down to a fight, the main character (Isshin) seemed really weak and was practically outwitted by Aizen.

Gratuitous butt shots, ahoy!

Well, so much for "Isshin used the Final Getsuga Tensho" theory.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Gratuitous butt shots, ahoy!

Well, so much for "Isshin used the Final Getsuga Tensho" theory.
    I think that would have been a much better route to take. I mean, losing your powers because you were the test subject for a Gigai? That's weak sauce.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

So we've seen Rukia's butt and Ichigo's mom's butt. When are we going to see Orihime's butt?
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

So Isshin lost his shinigami powers some other way? Interesting. I fully expected to learn that he did use Mugetsu, but apparently Kubo wanted to take a different route. I thought Isshin's decision to save Masaki was too quick though. He pretty much gave up everything to save one girl.

Page 465 of 499 FirstFirst ... 365415455461462463464465466467468469475 ... LastLast