Page 467 of 502 FirstFirst ... 367417457463464465466467468469470471477 ... LastLast
Results 11,651 to 11,675 of 12528

Thread: Bleach Manga (many spoilers) discussion

Well, I'm pretty sure we all saw this happening sooner or later... I know I predicted it could (watch them, Ichigo and Uryu, not fight actually)
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Question : is "I wash" the evil version of Mew for quincies ? Or did I misunderstand...?

Wild Speculation:
    Ishida is the Prince of light and Ichigo the prince of darkness. They both hold one half of the sealed Quincy King's power.
    Ichigo at some point will use Ryuujin Jakka's power...
    Ishida will use Hitsugaya's bankai...
    Or alternatively Ichigo will use Hitsugaya's powers against "I wash" who will use Yamamoto's Bankai...
    One way or the other, I'd like an epic fight between the dragon of ice and the dragon of fire in a chapter titled : a song of ice and fire...
    3DS Friend Code: 2895 6298 8523. PM me if you add me ^^
    I am a grass type with Ivysaur, Pansage and Gogoat
    Looking for Friend Safaris with : Vullaby, Inkay, Swirlix, Emolga, Galvantula, Tranquill, tropius, Maractus, Nincada, Ariados, Muk, Foretress, Bronzong, Excadrill, Krabby, Azumarill
    PM me if you have one of those

Restarted X: Currently going to Café Lysandre
    For those who added me before try to connect more often, I'll also try in order to get you back on my PSS

Little brother Friend code: 4270-2625-9622
    Grass safari: Oddish-Petilil-??? (He has 5 badges currently)
    please help him fill his friend safari

Didn't predict Uryu joining, but it's not coming as much of a surprise given things. That aside, I really enjoyed the explanation of Masaki's death and what happen back then, which was quite nice. Good chapter.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

I knew this would happen the moment Uryu said he couldn't go to Hueco Mundo. I still want to hear his reasoning though. I don't see revenge as his motive since he got along fairly well with the shinigami despite the fact that they killed many Quincy. Anyway, I'm glad the flashback is over for now and we can get back to the action.

Good chapter now that the flashback is finally over. I'm kind of surprised though.

Ausscheren is basically the Holocaust but reversed. It's against the leader's 'race.' So Juhabach is basically reverse-Hitler. I guess I shouldn't be surprised that this was have an influence on something that heavily based on German history and heritage, since Kubo loves this stuff, but I didn't think Masaki would die this way.

The ending kind of scared me because it could have been more parental drama, but Juhabach's "blood runs through every Quincy."

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

It seems like every romance in Bleach is tragic.. you never see two couples in this manga happily married. Anyway, I'm interested in seeing Uryu's new power Quilge himself said that he is suppose to be very powerful so I guess we are going to get a glimpse of that power now.

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    It seems like every romance in Bleach is tragic.. you never see two couples in this manga happily married. Anyway, I'm interested in seeing Uryu's new power Quilge himself said that he is suppose to be very powerful so I guess we are going to get a glimpse of that power now.
    Who's Quilge again? I remember a comment about Uryu supposedly being really powerful but I forget who actually stated that. Although I must admit that the Vandenreich uniform suits Uryu quite nicely.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    Who's Quilge again? I remember a comment about Uryu supposedly being really powerful but I forget who actually stated that. Although I must admit that the Vandenreich uniform suits Uryu quite nicely.
    The Quincy that fought Ichigo, Chad, Orihime, Sunsun, Mila Rose, and Apache. He trapped Ichigo in the cage to prevent him from saving Soul Society
    http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Quilge_Opie

I doubt Uryuu is joining to pursue the Vandenreich's ambitions. After all, Bach is the reason Uryuu's mother died.

White Kyurem, the dragon infused with the power of Reshiram

Quote Originally Posted by SkyDeity View Post
    I doubt Uryuu is joining to pursue the Vandenreich's ambitions. After all, Bach is the reason Uryuu's mother died.
    Still, Bach is also the reason he's alive.. You know.. Grandgrandgrandgrandgrand [...] grandgrand daddy and all.. -.-
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

So Hisagi apparently has a Bankai now? And it seems that Ichigo has passed Oetsu's test.

I'm glad Ichigo returned to Oetsu's palace and that he was able to pass the test. The rest of the chapter was sort of boring. I mean we learned that Hisagi can use bankai and that some of the other Captains are training, but given that the Vandenreich seems ready to go again, it kind of feels like they're too late. It was nice seeing Mashiro again though, and that giant dog thing in the cave was cool. I just wish more had happened.

Wondering if Ichigo got his hollow powers back *hmm*
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Given the mask on the blade, it seems likely. Them all bowing down to Ichigo was a cool moment, can't wait for Oetsu to forge his new blade. And Hisagi having Bankai and being trained by Kensei and Mashiro was the best moment. Looks like we may get to see the training of everyone after this chapter. Nice chapter.

Why bother training when Kenpachi will solo?

Kidding, sort of. I'm glad to see familiar faces again.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

So are they finally going to explain why Komamura is a giant anthropomorphic dog?

Or has that already been done?

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    So are they finally going to explain why Komamura is a giant anthropomorphic dog?

No it hasn't been done. I actually don't think Hisagi has a Bankai yet after reading the chapter it seems more like Kensei is going to force him to unleash it. Kind of like Cell forcing Gohan to unleash SSJ2

18. Default

Nice to see Mashiro is back in the Shinigami police squad. Hopefully Love can take the vacant 8th Division spot and place Lisa, Hiyori and Hachigen as triple co-Lt.

Am I the only one who thinks that the giant dog is Komamura's dad or something like that?
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post

It's likely about to get explained in the next couple of chapters.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    Am I the only one who thinks that the giant dog is Komamura's dad or something like that?
    From the translation, he's either an uncle or grandfather.
    Last edited by TsukiMirage; 23rd May 2013 at 8:25 AM.

If Ichigo regains his Hollow powers then I guess that'll be an improvement. At least it'll allow for something other than the usual Getsuga Tensho spam. I'm interested in what Ichigo's new zanpakuto will look like though, although I have a feeling it'll look exactly like his old one.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    If Ichigo regains his Hollow powers then I guess that'll be an improvement. At least it'll allow for something other than the usual Getsuga Tensho spam. I'm interested in what Ichigo's new zanpakuto will look like though, although I have a feeling it'll look exactly like his old one.
    More not Nazi-symbolism that looks like Nazi symbolism, but isn't.. But is in fact Buddhist/Hindu-symbolism of which I can't be bothered to look up the name - If the previous form was any indication. I mean this form will be the last - I hope - and should fuse all of Ichigo's aspects: Human, Shinigami, Hollow AND Quincy, and whatever byproduct of Kubo's brain 'fullbringer' was meant to be.

Anything less, and it loses the holistic tendency of this manga.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

There's so much going on but me wants to see some Grimmjaww action, hehe

Soon I'll have you, after years and years XD

Well, this week's chapter was pretty boring imo. We found out that Mayuri's doing some sort of experiment and that he's creating something, but that's essentially all his character ever does so I wasn't surprised. And it was nice to see some of Omaeda's family members, but I'm upset that his dad wasn't shown since apparently he was a lieutenant.

Meh chapter.. hopefully next week is better.

Page 467 of 502 FirstFirst ... 367417457463464465466467468469470471477 ... LastLast