Page 481 of 502 FirstFirst ... 381431471477478479480481482483484485491 ... LastLast
Results 12,001 to 12,025 of 12526

Thread: Bleach Manga (many spoilers) discussion

These powers are getting ridiculous. Mask lives for the applause. It's actually pretty funny.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

I'm still looking forward to see NaNaNa and Giselle's ability they should both be pretty interesting.

Why didn't they pull out their masks? I was expecting better, but at least they didn't get one-shotted last chapter. Expect Renji to completely own him after that entrance.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Bleach has been kinda eh to me in the past few weeks. While it hasn't been boring, there hasn't been much happening. I really don't care about this wrestling guy or whatever the hell he is. I want to see what Renji's new Zanpaktou can do and if he will retain the ability to use Bankai.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    Bleach has been kinda eh to me in the past few weeks. While it hasn't been boring, there hasn't been much happening. I really don't care about this wrestling guy or whatever the hell he is. I want to see what Renji's new Zanpaktou can do and if he will retain the ability to use Bankai.
    Since Nimaiya reforged his Zanpakuto he will probably still be able to use Bankai; but I think it will be a lot stronger and look different.

I do wonder why neither Kensei nor Rose used their Hollow masks. Are they forbidden to use them now that they're captains again or what? I really think their Hollow powers would come in handy given that their shinigami powers seem so irrelevant and weak. But maybe that's how they'll make their counter attack later on.

Well at least the opponent crippled himself against Rose. That has to count for something.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    Well at least the opponent crippled himself against Rose. That has to count for something.
    Not being able to hear shouldn't be that much of a hindrance for Mask De Masculine though. He's fighting Renji so his bulk and strength should be enough. I kind of hope that Rose or Kensei finishes Mask De Masculine off though once Renji weakens him. I just want to see them get victories after all their failures.

Chapter is out..Renji is probably the strongest Shinigami in SS right now.

This week's chapter was kind of boring. I expected that since it stars Renji and Mask De Masculine (who has overstayed his welcome imo), but seeing James revived irked me. I really thought Rose had killed him and him being alive made Rose's action seem irrelevant. Anyway, I doubt Mask De Masculine is dead yet; one slash from Renji's zanpakuto shouldn't be enough to kill him.

Mask still has Vollstandig to use so if he isn't dead he'll probably use that next.

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    Mask still has Vollstandig to use so if he isn't dead he'll probably use that next.
    I thought Cang Du and BG9 would use Vollständig, but they didn't. I think there's a chance that Mask De Masculine might die before using it, although I still don't think he'll die until the next chapter. I actually hope that Rose beats him now that Mask's eardrums are healed; his bankai's musical ability should be effective again.

Seeing as this is Renji's "debut" fight, This should pretty much be the win here. At worst, Renji will just kill him next chapter. But there's no way that Mask comes out of this alive. Wouldn't mind if Rose or Kensei get the finishing blow though. Can't wait to see how strong Rukia has gotten.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

I really hope Rukia shows us something new. Even Ichigo tried to change up his Getsuga Tenshou. Show us that you deserved to be an Espada.

While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    I really hope Rukia shows us something new. Even Ichigo tried to change up his Getsuga Tenshou. Show us that you deserved to be an Espada.
    Rukia deserved to be an Espada? I want her to show us something new, but given that her zanpakuto just manipulates ice like Toshiro's, I'm not that excited to see her fight. At best she'd reveal that she's learned bankai which would be more interesting than just seeing a new shikai ability in my opinion.

I laughed when Renji told Rukia to get lost because Kubo doesn't have faith in her anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    I laughed when Renji told Rukia to get lost because Kubo doesn't have faith in her anyway.
    Wait what? Rukia is probably just as strong as Renji right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    Rukia deserved to be an Espada?
    Beat. Haha. That's what I get for posting things from my phone. It will autocorrect a word that's already correct. Anyway, I hope this is the end of Renji's fight. I like him and all but let's see someone else fight. Ikkaku or Hisagi. I want to see this supposed Bankai that he has.

I like Ikkaku but he better stay down for his own sake he isn't going to lay a scratch on any Stern Ritter with his broken Bankai.

Wait what? Rukia is probably just as strong as Renji right now.
    I kind of doubt that she's as strong as him. I mean she might show impressive skill when she battles next so that we can see the result of her training, but overall I don't think she'll be on par with Renji once her first battle concludes. I mean there are bound to be stronger Sternritters out there and I don't think Rukia would stand a chance against some of them; I'm sure she'll become a damsel in distress eventually because that happens at least once per arc since Kubo frequently makes female characters look weak. :x

I'm sure she'll become a damsel in distress eventually because that happens at least once per arc since Kubo frequently makes female characters look weak. :x
    This. It's what I was implying with my post since I can't name the last time Rukia did anything. Also Rangiku and Unohana dying.

Not being able to hear shouldn't be that much of a hindrance for Mask De Masculine though. He's fighting Renji so his bulk and strength should be enough. I kind of hope that Rose or Kensei finishes Mask De Masculine off though once Renji weakens him. I just want to see them get victories after all their failures.
    Kubo hates the Vizards.. It's a fact:
    - Hiyori gets cut up before she can do anything in FKT.
    - Shinji gets KO'd before doing anything
    - Rose and Kensei get KO'd by MASK of all the character's possible, but probs not dead though.
    - Love, Lisa, Hiyori, and Hachi are in the human world, excluded from the fights.
    - No clue what Mashiro is doing atm.. -.-

This week's chapter was kind of boring. I expected that since it stars Renji and Mask De Masculine (who has overstayed his welcome imo), but seeing James revived irked me. I really thought Rose had killed him and him being alive made Rose's action seem irrelevant. Anyway, I doubt Mask De Masculine is dead yet; one slash from Renji's zanpakuto shouldn't be enough to kill him.
    This weeks, and last weeks, and the week before. Next week will be boring as well if Mask is not killed. I completely agree with you, but would argue that Mask never had a welcome. I've been wondering why this guy is getting the amount of screentime that he's been getting. It's preposterous for such a margin enemy to get this many focus chapters in a row. It's like spending five chapters on ZOMMARI, without the guy dieing anytime soon! T.T

I hate Vollstandig.. I dislike most of these Sternritters, and I just want them to get out of the way - since the fights are starting to bore me -, but Vollstandig keeps on bringing them back and expending the fight with at least three chapters each... Three chapters I yet again give very little about to read. Three chapters that yet again kill the momentum of this arc! And Mask has been the worst of the worst of the Sternritter, for f's sake.. I'm already quitting Naruto as a new year's resolution (at least for 2014, might pick it up again in 2015), but if Bleach is keeping the momentum low, I might as well quit it to.

I kind of doubt that she's as strong as him. I mean she might show impressive skill when she battles next so that we can see the result of her training, but overall I don't think she'll be on par with Renji once her first battle concludes. I mean there are bound to be stronger Sternritters out there and I don't think Rukia would stand a chance against some of them; I'm sure she'll become a damsel in distress eventually because that happens at least once per arc since Kubo frequently makes female characters look weak. :x
    Rukia is a marginal shinigami, and that's just something we need to accept. Similar to how Komamura was just a marginal captain.. I've come to expect nothing but okay fights from them, no greatness will ever befall upon them. For example, Rukia beat the weakest Espada (did she?).
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

I'm starting to think that the Stern Ritter aren't the final villains..I think that there is another rank of Quincy or maybe the Royal Guard will do something.

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Rukia is a marginal shinigami, and that's just something we need to accept. Similar to how Komamura was just a marginal captain.. I've come to expect nothing but okay fights from them, no greatness will ever befall upon them. For example, Rukia beat the weakest Espada (did she?).
    Rukia beating the 9th Espada was probably the highlight of her character in my opinion. I don't think she'll fight a stronger opponent and win; when she does fight a Sternritter I expect it to be one of the weaker ones and I even expect someone else to interrupt that fight and finish the job if Rukia can't do it herself. That's just what I've come to expect.

I'm starting to think that the Stern Ritter aren't the final villains..I think that there is another rank of Quincy or maybe the Royal Guard will do something.
    The Royal Guard is absolutely going to do more, since we haven't seen the King yet.

Page 481 of 502 FirstFirst ... 381431471477478479480481482483484485491 ... LastLast