Page 37 of 500 FirstFirst ... 273334353637383940414787137 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 925 of 12477

Thread: Bleach Manga (many spoilers) discussion

  1. #901
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Up someone's...never mind.
    Posts
    836

    Default

    The next chapter better be good, because the wait is killing me. I'm bored out of my mind with no idea what to do while waiting.
    Name: John
    Friend Code: 1934 9519 8985

    An example of Irony: BELIEVE.

    Completely True Statement:
    Quote Originally Posted by Sogeking View Post
    Yeah, King of the Hills was pulling in better ratings than any other Sunday Fox program, and it still got canceled. Which brings me back to my "Fox will let any crap produced by Seth MacFarlane on TV", statement.

  2. #902
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    727

    Default

    I'm hoping to see some captain vs espada cation but it will probably Ichigo vs Ulquiorra

  3. #903
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Up someone's...never mind.
    Posts
    836

    Default

    2 weeks for this!?

    Just a bunch of emotional junk and getting to the tower, how interesting -.-.
    I, personally, did not like this Chapter. Especially the 2 week wait.

    (Week 1: no chapter. Week 2: waiting for the chapter)
    Name: John
    Friend Code: 1934 9519 8985

    An example of Irony: BELIEVE.

    Completely True Statement:
    Quote Originally Posted by Sogeking View Post
    Yeah, King of the Hills was pulling in better ratings than any other Sunday Fox program, and it still got canceled. Which brings me back to my "Fox will let any crap produced by Seth MacFarlane on TV", statement.

  4. #904
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    727

    Default

    Yah this chapter wasn't anything special like the other one. But I guess it was needed to advance the series.

  5. #905

    Default

    what a boring chapter.

  6. #906
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,885

    Default

    Does anybody know if there will be Bleach in two weeks? I've heard through the grapevine that Tite Kubo will be coming to Comicon (which is a damn shame since I can't go this year )
    If you're looking for a confidence boost in Marvel VS Capcom 3, Halo Reach or TF2, look me up.
    Pokemon White Friend Code: 2794-9939-9096
    I use "uber" Pokemon in allotted tiers, I calculate stat values, I draw the line at cheating devices, I breed my way to perfection, and I care about natures. I breed my Pokemon out of the most ideal parental stock, and treat them like brainless drones made out of bits of data. I believe that thinking of them as anything more is pointless.

  7. #907
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    9,268

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by That Scary Clefairy View Post
    what a boring chapter.
    At least we got to see the Exiquas get their butts kicked.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

  8. #908
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    2,886

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    At least we got to see the Exiquas get their butts kicked.
    But that wasn't even exciting, really... Oh well, hopefully next chapter is better.

  9. #909
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    9,268

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zabi View Post
    But that wasn't even exciting, really... Oh well, hopefully next chapter is better.
    Well it's Ichigo vs. Ulquiorra next chapter most likely. although it'd be cool if Rukia used Bankai on the Exiquas.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

  10. #910
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Up someone's...never mind.
    Posts
    836

    Default

    I think it's that we were hyped with the past, and the birth of the Vizards and Aizen. Then, we are totally disoriented and thrown into the Ichicgo vs Ulquiorra fight.

    At least that's what I feel.


    EDIT (after a week): Another boring chapter with "preparations".
    Last edited by Horoika1; 18th July 2008 at 5:05 PM.
    Name: John
    Friend Code: 1934 9519 8985

    An example of Irony: BELIEVE.

    Completely True Statement:
    Quote Originally Posted by Sogeking View Post
    Yeah, King of the Hills was pulling in better ratings than any other Sunday Fox program, and it still got canceled. Which brings me back to my "Fox will let any crap produced by Seth MacFarlane on TV", statement.

  11. #911
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    9,268

    Default

    Wonder if the "elite" shinigami have all reached bankai. That'd be an awesoe twist.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

  12. #912
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    2,886

    Default

    Seems Baragan is Espada number 1, as he is giving out orders.

    Meh, nothing in this chapter really happened, just start the fighting already!

  13. #913
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    727

    Default

    Zabi its the other way around. Stark is number 1 because Linette was mad at him for listening to Baragan's orders.

  14. #914
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    9,268

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hiro xd View Post
    Zabi its the other way around. Stark is number 1 because Linette was mad at him for listening to Baragan's orders.
    That explains why she kicked his leg then.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

  15. #915
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    2,886

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hiro xd View Post
    Zabi its the other way around. Stark is number 1 because Linette was mad at him for listening to Baragan's orders.
    Woops, shows how much I pay attention. :P Thank you for clearing that up.

  16. #916

    Default

    Barragan got the pimp chair.

  17. #917
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    727

    Default

    Yah but still- Barragan is awesome!

  18. #918
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    3,159

    Default

    Man finaly caught up to you guys."pants"


    Hopefully Ichigo vs Ulquirra will be interesting.But im more interested in the Captains vs Espanda.And I hope Rukia knows how to pull a Bankai.Or else Byakuyu will have to help her with her fights.
    Manga's I'm up to date with.

        Spoiler:- undefined:


    Catching up to


    Hunter x Hunter
    Battle Tendency
    Eyeshield 21

  19. #919
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    2,886

    Default

    I don't think Rukia has bankai, pokemaster95, because if she did, I would expect she would have used it in her battle with Espada 9, the one who made himself look like Kaien, whose name I keep forgetting. >_<

  20. #920
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    3,159

    Default

    Yeah I thought about that.Hopefully we see some new abillity's from some the other captains.Seeing how Byankuyu and Kenpachi where able to take down an espanda leader I think some of the others should powerful enought to handel it.Althought Im forseeing Ichigo beat Ulquiarra.(Keep forgeting how to spell his name)Come to the Captain vs Espanda meeting get his assed kicked.Falls somewhere in the city.Meets his Father and Uharaa and they tell him all about his fathers past.Then the will train him,

    Then both three go back to the battle field.Ichigo father battles Tousen and Uharaa battles Gin.Ichigo gives a friend speech.Then battles Aizen and only lands a few blows,falls down,gets another powerup battles Aizen and he almost one but Aizen had used Bankai or his other form.Ichigo gives a friend speech then pulls a brand new attack and kills Aizen.Wars over.Ichigo and Orihme have sex have a kid,16 years later you see what happens to everyone and it ends with Ichigos son killing a hollow.
    Manga's I'm up to date with.

        Spoiler:- undefined:


    Catching up to


    Hunter x Hunter
    Battle Tendency
    Eyeshield 21

  21. #921
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    9,268

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemaster95 View Post
    Yeah I thought about that.Hopefully we see some new abillity's from some the other captains.Seeing how Byankuyu and Kenpachi where able to take down an espanda leader I think some of the others should powerful enought to handel it.Althought Im forseeing Ichigo beat Ulquiarra.(Keep forgeting how to spell his name)Come to the Captain vs Espanda meeting get his assed kicked.Falls somewhere in the city.Meets his Father and Uharaa and they tell him all about his fathers past.Then the will train him,

    Then both three go back to the battle field.Ichigo father battles Tousen and Uharaa battles Gin.Ichigo gives a friend speech.Then battles Aizen and only lands a few blows,falls down,gets another powerup battles Aizen and he almost one but Aizen had used Bankai or his other form.Ichigo gives a friend speech then pulls a brand new attack and kills Aizen.Wars over.Ichigo and Orihme have sex have a kid,16 years later you see what happens to everyone and it ends with Ichigos son killing a hollow.
    That'd be a neat ending, but I think we'd all freak out about Aizen's potential bankai. His shikai is f'in powerful enough.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

  22. #922
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    2,886

    Default

    Drag queen Fraccion > You.

    lulz.

    On a serious note, if Kira has bankai, what the hell would it be? A giant anvil? Just a bigger sword? I dunno, I can't really think of anything it could be.

    Hisagi will hopefully kick some ass, too.

  23. #923
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    3,159

    Default

    Hmmm I more interested in Ichimaru's bankai.But we will prbly not see his until after all these fights.Damn I know has prbly has something to do with snakes.
    Manga's I'm up to date with.

        Spoiler:- undefined:


    Catching up to


    Hunter x Hunter
    Battle Tendency
    Eyeshield 21

  24. #924
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,885

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemaster95 View Post
    Hmmm I more interested in Ichimaru's bankai.But we will prbly not see his until after all these fights.Damn I know has prbly has something to do with snakes.
    WTF dude? His shikai is Shinso, or Divine Spear. His Bankai will probably have something to do with Izanagi's (father of Susanoo, Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi) spear, Amenonuhoko.

    BTW, I have a spoiler image from this week's chapter. Gaze upon it and squirm in your chair. I give you, Coolhorn's released form!
    If you're looking for a confidence boost in Marvel VS Capcom 3, Halo Reach or TF2, look me up.
    Pokemon White Friend Code: 2794-9939-9096
    I use "uber" Pokemon in allotted tiers, I calculate stat values, I draw the line at cheating devices, I breed my way to perfection, and I care about natures. I breed my Pokemon out of the most ideal parental stock, and treat them like brainless drones made out of bits of data. I believe that thinking of them as anything more is pointless.

  25. #925
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    2,886

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman Skeleton View Post
    BTW, I have a spoiler image from this week's chapter. Gaze upon it and squirm in your chair. I give you, Coolhorn's released form!
    LOL. Seems Kubo must show some tranny's for them tranny fans.

Page 37 of 500 FirstFirst ... 273334353637383940414787137 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •