Page 38 of 497 FirstFirst ... 283435363738394041424888138 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach Manga (many spoilers) discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Zabi View Post
    LOL. Seems Kubo must show some tranny's for them tranny fans.
    Hopefully Yumichika's bankai WON'T be this "flashy".

Heh, I'm hoping Iba's bankai or shikai abilities are as badass as he is.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

prbly will be prbly will be.

Hopefully Histugaya is stronger then the last time we seen him or else he is screwed.

Althought I think Yamato and Soi fon will be the ones who get there own battles.
    Manga's I'm up to date with.

Spoiler:- undefined:

Catching up to

Hunter x Hunter
    Battle Tendency
    Eyeshield 21

Hopefully Histugaya is stronger then the last time we seen him or else he is screwed.

Althought I think Yamato and Soi fon will be the ones who get there own battles.
    Manga's I'm up to date with.

Spoiler:- undefined:

Catching up to

Hunter x Hunter
    Battle Tendency
    Eyeshield 21

Well that was an interesting, weird and fast release.

Well that was an interesting, weird and fast release.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemaster95 View Post

Heh, I'd LOVE to see Hitsugaya get some kickass ability soon. Maybe he could get some abilities like Sub-Zero in Mortal Kombat.

Frankly I just want to see what Soi Fon's bankai could look like.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    Heh, I'd LOVE to see Hitsugaya get some kickass ability soon. Maybe he could get some abilities like Sub-Zero in Mortal Kombat.
    Why do you always think that a character will get an ability from a different anime/video game? I don't think Kubo would use abilites from things that aren't his for his characters. =/
    Last edited by Zabi; 1st August 2008 at 9:08 PM.

Why do you always think that a character will get an ability from a different amime/video game? I don't think Kubo would use abilites from things that aren't his for his characters. =/
    I said LIKE, which means it'll be similar, but Kubo will probably do something to tweak the ability.

Anyway, I'm hoping Yumichika wins.

Alright, so far only one line from the chapter has been spoiled and translated. It seems to involve Yumichika, I don't know if ths is an attack or a Bankai:

"Blossom to Insanity, Ruri-iro Kujyaku" (Azure Peacock)
    If you're looking for a confidence boost in Marvel VS Capcom 3, Halo Reach or TF2, look me up.
    Pokemon White Friend Code: 2794-9939-9096
    I use "uber" Pokemon in allotted tiers, I calculate stat values, I draw the line at cheating devices, I breed my way to perfection, and I care about natures. I breed my Pokemon out of the most ideal parental stock, and treat them like brainless drones made out of bits of data. I believe that thinking of them as anything more is pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman Skeleton View Post
    Alright, so far only one line from the chapter has been spoiled and translated. It seems to involve Yumichika, I don't know if ths is an attack or a Bankai:

"Blossom to Insanity, Ruri-iro Kujyaku" (Azure Peacock)
    I SO hope that it's a bankai, AND that it isn't as "flashy" as Yumichika's opponent.

Well another spoiler is that the battle ends this chapter so I'm guessing its a Bankai.

*hoping for a new Bankai, hoping for a new bankai, hoping for a new bankai!!*

And I really hope these fraccion filler battles end before October.

~THREE SEE~

Quote Originally Posted by FireKero! View Post
    *hoping for a new Bankai, hoping for a new bankai, hoping for a new bankai!!*
    You and I think everyone else here. Heh, wonder what Yumichika's bankai could potentially look like?

You and I think everyone else here. Heh, wonder what Yumichika's bankai could potentially look like?
    By the looks of things, it takes the form of vines which wrap around the opponent. The vines sprout white rose buds which represent the opponent's reitsu. Once all of these roses bloom, the opponent is completely drained of reitsu. Again, this may be an attack, we'll just have to wait until complete spoilers come out sometime tonight.
    If you're looking for a confidence boost in Marvel VS Capcom 3, Halo Reach or TF2, look me up.
    Pokemon White Friend Code: 2794-9939-9096
    I use "uber" Pokemon in allotted tiers, I calculate stat values, I draw the line at cheating devices, I breed my way to perfection, and I care about natures. I breed my Pokemon out of the most ideal parental stock, and treat them like brainless drones made out of bits of data. I believe that thinking of them as anything more is pointless.

Well, after reading the Chapter, I think we can say it's a Bankai. He didn't want anyone to see it or know about it like Ikkaku.
    Name: John
    Friend Code: 1934 9519 8985

An example of Irony: BELIEVE.

Completely True Statement:
    Quote Originally Posted by Sogeking View Post
    Yeah, King of the Hills was pulling in better ratings than any other Sunday Fox program, and it still got canceled. Which brings me back to my "Fox will let any crap produced by Seth MacFarlane on TV", statement.

Quote Originally Posted by Horoika1 View Post
    Well, after reading the Chapter, I think we can say it's a Bankai. He didn't want anyone to see it or know about it like Ikkaku.
    No it's his Shikai's abilitiy

That was probably the move he used against Hisagi in the "Rescue Rukia" arc. He never told anyone what his Shikai does, and he didn't even say, "Bankai", Horoika1.

That was probably the move he used against Hisagi in the "Rescue Rukia" arc. He never told anyone what his Shikai does, and he didn't even say, "Bankai", Horoika1.
    Meh, it was still neat to see though. Heh, wonder if Hisagi said anything about Yumichika's shikai?

Meh, it was still neat to see though. Heh, wonder if Hisagi said anything about Yumichika's shikai?
    during SS Arc, Hisagi' said that he's piss'ed for having Yumichika drain his reistu
    Last edited by That Scary Clefairy; 8th August 2008 at 10:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by That Scary Clefairy View Post
    during SS Arc, Hisagi' said that he's piss'ed for having Yumichika drain his reistu
    Yeah, but did he report Yumichika's shikai ability to the higher ups?

Oh yeah....I forgot they have to say "Bankai" lol!
    Name: John
    Friend Code: 1934 9519 8985

An example of Irony: BELIEVE.

Completely True Statement:
    Quote Originally Posted by Sogeking View Post
    Yeah, King of the Hills was pulling in better ratings than any other Sunday Fox program, and it still got canceled. Which brings me back to my "Fox will let any crap produced by Seth MacFarlane on TV", statement.

Quote Originally Posted by Horoika1 View Post
    Oh yeah....I forgot they have to say "Bankai" lol!
    Heh, I bet his bankai would've been SO flamboyant.

Considering he gets very frustrated with Fuji Kujaku (both are very narcisstic), it's unlikely he'll have achieved bankai yet.
    Your image was too big. Read the rules before you add anything new to your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    Considering he gets very frustrated with Fuji Kujaku (both are very narcisstic), it's unlikely he'll have achieved bankai yet.
    He might have acheived bankai, we just don't know it yet.

I don't think he learned it. I mean, Ichigo and the others have only been in Hueco Mundo for a month, not even. I don't think he can achieve bankai is a month, after he was frustrated at it.

Page 38 of 497 FirstFirst ... 283435363738394041424888138 ... LastLast