Page 46 of 502 FirstFirst ... 364243444546474849505696146 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,150 of 12529

Thread: Bleach Manga (many spoilers) discussion

  1. #1126
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Up someone's...never mind.
    Posts
    840

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Heaven Help Us~ View Post
    Hope somehow Sun-Sun doesn't die and goes good ;].
    Lol, fat chance.
    Name: John
    Friend Code: 1934 9519 8985

    An example of Irony: BELIEVE.

    Completely True Statement:
    Quote Originally Posted by Sogeking View Post
    Yeah, King of the Hills was pulling in better ratings than any other Sunday Fox program, and it still got canceled. Which brings me back to my "Fox will let any crap produced by Seth MacFarlane on TV", statement.

  2. #1127
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,885

    Default

    On the subject of a captain tier list, how do you think they stack up? This one's mine (with non-captains in italics):

    Top Tier
    Yamamoto
    Sosuke Aizen
    Retsu Unohana
    Shunsui Kyoraku
    Jushiro Ukitake

    Middle Tier
    Byakuya Kuchiki
    Gin Ichimaru
    Ichigo Kurosaki
    Kenpachi Zaraki
    Ikkaku Madarame
    Renji Abarai
    Kaname Tousen

    Bottom Tier
    Koumamura Saijin
    Mayuri Kurotsuchi
    Toshiro Hitsugaya
    Soi Fon
    If you're looking for a confidence boost in Marvel VS Capcom 3, Halo Reach or TF2, look me up.
    Pokemon White Friend Code: 2794-9939-9096
    I use "uber" Pokemon in allotted tiers, I calculate stat values, I draw the line at cheating devices, I breed my way to perfection, and I care about natures. I breed my Pokemon out of the most ideal parental stock, and treat them like brainless drones made out of bits of data. I believe that thinking of them as anything more is pointless.

  3. #1128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman Skeleton View Post
    On the subject of a captain tier list, how do you think they stack up? This one's mine (with non-captains in italics):

    Top Tier
    Yamamoto
    Sosuke Aizen
    Retsu Unohana
    Shunsui Kyoraku
    Jushiro Ukitake

    Middle Tier
    Byakuya Kuchiki
    Gin Ichimaru
    Ichigo Kurosaki
    Kenpachi Zaraki
    Ikkaku Madarame
    Renji Abarai
    Kaname Tousen

    Bottom Tier
    Koumamura Saijin
    Mayuri Kurotsuchi
    Toshiro Hitsugaya
    Soi Fon
    Tousen is way stronger than Renji and I would place Mayuri much higher.

    He is so hax he has chances of owning anyone. He could pull some random hax scientific powers out of his *** and own them. He's a true battle technician.

  4. #1129
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,885

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by That Scary Clefairy View Post
    Tousen is way stronger than Renji and I would place Mayuri much higher.

    He is so hax he has chances of owning anyone. He could pull some random hax scientific powers out of his *** and own them. He's a true battle technician.
    Well, pretty much the only thing that Mayuri has going for him is the ability to think way in advance. If it weren't for that, he'd be dead right now. Tousen is placed low on the list for his pacifistic nature. If he were just a little more aggressive, I'd place him above Ikkaku.
    If you're looking for a confidence boost in Marvel VS Capcom 3, Halo Reach or TF2, look me up.
    Pokemon White Friend Code: 2794-9939-9096
    I use "uber" Pokemon in allotted tiers, I calculate stat values, I draw the line at cheating devices, I breed my way to perfection, and I care about natures. I breed my Pokemon out of the most ideal parental stock, and treat them like brainless drones made out of bits of data. I believe that thinking of them as anything more is pointless.

  5. #1130
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    9,270

    Default

    Aah, Koumamura should be higher, he's way stronger than most people give him credit for.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

  6. #1131
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    305
    Posts
    2,423

    Default

    By Sun-Sun you mean Soi Fon, right?
    no i mean Sun-Sun.

    On the subject of a captain tier list, how do you think they stack up? This one's mine (with non-captains in italics):

    Top Tier
    Yamamoto
    Sosuke Aizen
    Retsu Unohana
    Shunsui Kyoraku
    Jushiro Ukitake

    Middle Tier
    Byakuya Kuchiki
    Gin Ichimaru
    Ichigo Kurosaki
    Kenpachi Zaraki
    Ikkaku Madarame
    Renji Abarai
    Kaname Tousen

    Bottom Tier
    Koumamura Saijin
    Mayuri Kurotsuchi
    Toshiro Hitsugaya
    Soi Fon
    I think Aizen is stronger than Old Yama no? I can see why you put Unohana, she has more experience as a Shinigami. I wanna see Ukitake and Kyoraku fight with their full strength. Ichigo is way stronger the Byakuya. It should be in the middle tier: Ichimaru, Ichigo, Byakuya,Kenpachi, Tousen, etc. I doubt Mayuri is that weak, he is literally immortal.

  7. #1132
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    On a drifting iceberg...
    Posts
    919

    Default

    Kenpachi is darn strong, he's better than Ichigo in my opinion, since it looks like he didn't go all out against him, like he did with Nnoitra.
    My bishie is Grimmjow Jeagerjaques from Bleach.

    PASBL
    B Grade Referee

  8. #1133
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    9,270

    Default

    Well Omaeda helped Soi Fon, but she sure didn't seem grateful. Poor guy.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

  9. #1134
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Up someone's...never mind.
    Posts
    840

    Default

    Apparently she was faking the fight.
    Last edited by Horoika1; 31st October 2008 at 7:19 PM.
    Name: John
    Friend Code: 1934 9519 8985

    An example of Irony: BELIEVE.

    Completely True Statement:
    Quote Originally Posted by Sogeking View Post
    Yeah, King of the Hills was pulling in better ratings than any other Sunday Fox program, and it still got canceled. Which brings me back to my "Fox will let any crap produced by Seth MacFarlane on TV", statement.

  10. #1135
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    9,270

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Horoika1 View Post
    Apparently she was faking the fight.
    Guess that makes sense.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

  11. #1136
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    In Tyki's hat
    Posts
    170

    Default

    Read the newest chapter and i was expecting Ggio's release to be more feline like then it was.Plus it makes him/her look more female.On onemanga it states that Ggio's a HE but i have my doubts.Ggio's released state is really feminin.
    I feel sorry for Omaeda.Soi fon didnt give him ANY credit.

    Suicune is my claimed pokemon.She meows O-O
    Will update Sig soon~ <3

  12. #1137
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    9,270

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AuraWolf View Post
    Read the newest chapter and i was expecting Ggio's release to be more feline like then it was.Plus it makes him/her look more female.On onemanga it states that Ggio's a HE but i have my doubts.Ggio's released state is really feminin.
    I feel sorry for Omaeda.Soi fon didnt give him ANY credit.
    The fang missles were cool, though.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

  13. #1138
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    305
    Posts
    2,423

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    The fang missles were cool, though.
    Yeah they were, but the chapter was like blah.

  14. #1139
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    9,270

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Heaven Help Us~ View Post
    Yeah they were, but the chapter was like blah.
    At least we (sorta) saw Omaeda kick butt.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

  15. #1140
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Up someone's...never mind.
    Posts
    840

    Default

    I'm not really paying attention to these chapters. I really want to see Captains vs Espadas, not Fracci&#243;ns.
    Name: John
    Friend Code: 1934 9519 8985

    An example of Irony: BELIEVE.

    Completely True Statement:
    Quote Originally Posted by Sogeking View Post
    Yeah, King of the Hills was pulling in better ratings than any other Sunday Fox program, and it still got canceled. Which brings me back to my "Fox will let any crap produced by Seth MacFarlane on TV", statement.

  16. #1141
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    In Tyki's hat
    Posts
    170

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    The fang missles were cool, though.
    They were lol but they didnt last
    I was expecting more fight and less chat.I wonder if there's going to be a canine like released state.We've had feline's (Grimmjow and Ggio Vega) so where's some dog like releases?!

    Suicune is my claimed pokemon.She meows O-O
    Will update Sig soon~ <3

  17. #1142
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    305
    Posts
    2,423

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AuraWolf View Post
    They were lol but they didnt last
    I was expecting more fight and less chat.I wonder if there's going to be a canine like released state.We've had feline's (Grimmjow and Ggio Vega) so where's some dog like releases?!
    I know it would have been cool if he looked like a Saber tooth cat thing.

  18. #1143
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Syracuse, New York
    Posts
    228

    Default

    Fraccions. Ugh. I'll be honest, I'm already bored.

    With that said, here's my version of the tier list. Argue as you please.

    Third Tier

    Hitsugaya
    Konamura
    Soi Fon
    Ikkaku (almost falls out of the third tier)
    Renji (almost falls out of even the third tier)

    Second Tier

    Tousen
    Mayuri
    Byakuya

    First Tier

    Ichigo
    Kenpachi
    Ukitake
    Shunsui
    Gin

    RUN

    Aizen
    Yamamoto
    Unohana
    Originally posted by Digital Love:
    So liek one day Garchomp wuz liek "Hey u guyz, why am i's so gewds?" and peeps wur lieks "idk chomp, you da man" so now he's an uber
    AIM - goddammitDRE

  19. #1144
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    305
    Posts
    2,423

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dre View Post
    Fraccions. Ugh. I'll be honest, I'm already bored.

    With that said, here's my version of the tier list. Argue as you please.

    Third Tier

    Hitsugaya
    Konamura
    Soi Fon
    Ikkaku (almost falls out of the third tier)
    Renji (almost falls out of even the third tier)

    Second Tier

    Tousen
    Mayuri
    Byakuya

    First Tier

    Ichigo
    Kenpachi
    Ukitake
    Shunsui
    Gin

    RUN

    Aizen
    Yamamoto
    Unohana
    That's better.

  20. #1145
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    9,270

    Default

    Sorry but I really don't see any reason to run from Unohana.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

  21. #1146
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    2,915

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    Sorry but I really don't see any reason to run from Unohana.
    Well, from the TBtP chapters, she was around before Shunsui and Ukitake were, so she is really powerful. Thats what I think at least. :V

  22. #1147
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    9,270

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zabi View Post
    Well, from the TBtP chapters, she was around before Shunsui and Ukitake were, so she is really powerful. Thats what I think at least. :V
    Well I wanna see her fight someone physically.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

  23. #1148
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    2,915

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    Well I wanna see her fight someone physically.
    I'm sure it will happen soon enough, or not. Can't tell yet, as we are stuck in the Fraccion fights still. >_<

  24. #1149
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    I live under your bed.
    Posts
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Horoika1 View Post
    I'm not really paying attention to these chapters. I really want to see Captains vs Espadas, not Fraccións.
    Ditto, same here.

    I have (OT - Molly) Raquaza(s) PM me and we'll work something out.

  25. #1150
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Syracuse, New York
    Posts
    228

    Default

    She almost definitely won't fight until an Espada endagers someone else. If you'll remember a few chapters back, into the save Rukia arc, 2 or 3 people, including Shunsui, make a couple of comments here and there pretty much saying she isn't one to be messed with.

    But yeah, I am looking forward to her fighting as well.
    Originally posted by Digital Love:
    So liek one day Garchomp wuz liek "Hey u guyz, why am i's so gewds?" and peeps wur lieks "idk chomp, you da man" so now he's an uber
    AIM - goddammitDRE

Page 46 of 502 FirstFirst ... 364243444546474849505696146 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •