Page 79 of 499 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389129179 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,975 of 12458

Thread: Bleach Manga (many spoilers) discussion

Hmmmm kinda looks more like a bat now
    No One Stands On The Top Of The World. Not You, Not me, Not Even Gods. But The Unbearable Vacancy Of The Throne In The Sky Is Over. From Now On...I Will Be Sitting On It.

Great, now Ulquiorra looks like Marilyn Manson...

Ichigo's screwed.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Ulqiorra shows emotion? I've never seen his face like that, when he yelled...
    I think the form is still in mid-transformation in tha pis...I predict next week will be Hallibel vs. Hitsuygaya...Or maybe not since Ulqiorra is 4 and Halibel is 3 they might try to get the "weaker" fights out of the way...But anyways I wanna know what Barragon's and Hallibel's releases look like. I think Stark's is gonna have very little added on when/if he releases...

Quote Originally Posted by Mobile Suit Pilot View Post
    Ulqiorra shows emotion? I've never seen his face like that, when he yelled...
    I think the form is still in mid-transformation in tha pis...I predict next week will be Hallibel vs. Hitsuygaya...Or maybe not since Ulqiorra is 4 and Halibel is 3 they might try to get the "weaker" fights out of the way...But anyways I wanna know what Barragon's and Hallibel's releases look like. I think Stark's is gonna have very little added on when/if he releases...
    I think we're staying in Ichigo vs. Ulquiorra for a while.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Yeah, Stark will most probably have the least. We're not switching over to another fight, that would be stupid.
    Name: John
    Friend Code: 1934 9519 8985

An example of Irony: BELIEVE.

Completely True Statement:
    Quote Originally Posted by Sogeking View Post
    Yeah, King of the Hills was pulling in better ratings than any other Sunday Fox program, and it still got canceled. Which brings me back to my "Fox will let any crap produced by Seth MacFarlane on TV", statement.

Oh yeaaa that really surprised me when he yelled at ichigo >_>
    No One Stands On The Top Of The World. Not You, Not me, Not Even Gods. But The Unbearable Vacancy Of The Throne In The Sky Is Over. From Now On...I Will Be Sitting On It.

>____> how is it that each release is like... five panels of fighting. It's getting irritatingly tedious.

VM/PM me if you need any particular pokemon. I like trading o u o

X FC: 0748-2505-4428
    Name: Sun Sun

Ulquiorra screaming was different, wouldn't expect it from him.

As for the second form, eh. If anyone deserves a second form, it should be Stark, as he is Number 1. Maybe the top get all get second forms though, who knows.

*Yawn* Another boring chapter this week. Ulquiorra should just finish off Ichigo or something.

Yeaaaa that's not gonna happen buddy... we all know that Ichigo is gonna get a "random" power up or someone comes and helps him

Remember now Orhimoe wants to go where ichigo is sooo maybe she gets in the way and Ulquiorra accidently stabs her or something like that and ichigo gets ****** off and gets a power up >_>

Quote Originally Posted by Horoika1 View Post
    Yeah, Stark will most probably have the least. We're not switching over to another fight, that would be stupid.
    Plus this fighting is getting good.

That too. It would be absurd to switch now. Unless Kubo is trying to annoy us...
    Last edited by Horoika1; 1st March 2009 at 2:34 PM.

Yeah, King of the Hills was pulling in better ratings than any other Sunday Fox program, and it still got canceled. Which brings me back to my "Fox will let any crap produced by Seth MacFarlane on TV", statement.

10 bucks Marilyn Manson will look almost like the fully transformed Ulquiorra in his next music video or concert.

On topic: Ichigo is still screwed. Hope Hitsuguya doesn't get too beaten up against Halibel.

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    On topic: Ichigo is still screwed. Hope Hitsuguya doesn't get too beaten up against Halibel.
    He gets beaten up in all his fights. Don't be surprised when he starts losing and gets saved.

Hitsugaya is the most weakest one there. Then again, he is the most youngest captain, right?

Trueee but that doesn't mean he has be beaten up by every enemy he faces

Hitsugaya is strong (not the strongest one...) but I can see him been defeated by Halibel, and Soifon by Barragan

Yeaaa if Ichigo can't even beat the #4 Espada, then there's no way the captains can beat the top three Espadas

And here is when former captains and lieutenants come to help

Yeaaa Vizards to the rescue!

I have just realized that the Espadas are really strong. But then again, we don't really know the full potential of the current captains, except Hitsugaya who stinks compared to the rest of the captains.

I want to see Shunsui and Ukitake going Bankai =/ the would be easy if Yama-jii says "Ban Kai" and then the world is fuc.... you know what

Quote Originally Posted by Orphee View Post
    I want to see Shunsui and Ukitake going Bankai =/ the would be easy if Yama-jii says "Ban Kai" and then the world is fuc.... you know what
    Yeah I want to see their bankai too.

Kubo will showcase the remaining Bankais. There's no doubt about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Horoika1 View Post
    Kubo will showcase the remaining Bankais. There's no doubt about it.
    Well that, or do a Kishi and prolong their appearances until the very end, but who knows.

Page 79 of 499 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389129179 ... LastLast