Page 103 of 500 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153203 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,575 of 12498

Thread: Bleach Manga (many spoilers) discussion

Yeah, I agree with Tsuki. The Vizards are going to get their respective fights.
    Name: John
    Friend Code: 1934 9519 8985

An example of Irony: BELIEVE.

Completely True Statement:
    Quote Originally Posted by Sogeking View Post
    Yeah, King of the Hills was pulling in better ratings than any other Sunday Fox program, and it still got canceled. Which brings me back to my "Fox will let any crap produced by Seth MacFarlane on TV", statement.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    There's too few enemies to really showcase the Vizards abilities, Which is why I believe Aizen has more forces ready, Possibly some Vasto Lordes. Now the Vizards could show-up soon, But Kubo isn't the type to bring in characters to "save the day" and only show off a little of their power.
    Uh, Shinji saved Ichigo the second time Grimmjow fought him. We saw him use his mask, and I gotta say, Grimmjow got owned.

So each Espada embodies an aspect of death. Interesting concept.
    Pokemon Y Friend Code: 3282-3535-2249

Friend Safari: Pansage, Petilil, Gogoat

As of now, my focus is on Safaris with starters (barring Wartortle and Quilladin), but give me your Safari anyway. Chances are I'll find something interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Osiris View Post
    Uh, Shinji saved Ichigo the second time Grimmjow fought him. We saw him use his mask, and I gotta say, Grimmjow got owned.

So each Espada embodies an aspect of death. Interesting concept.
    Well, While true, It was more of a teaser, Especially since Shinji didn't do anything we hadn't seen before. Grimmjow had yet to use his release, So I'ld leave that in the air.

Seems like Barragan does control time. I want to see how Soi Fon gets out of this one. Whether someone has to save her or she'll release her Ba Kai. I kind of sick of Halibel and Hitsugaya (Well, Not really Halibel). I wish I wish Hitsugaya would hurry up and lose so we get something from another captain.
    Last edited by TsukiMirage; 8th May 2009 at 3:52 PM.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

If he made a comeback the way he did, I highly doubt Hitsu kun losing at all. Chances are, when Yamamoto remained unphased by Halibel's threat, he could have been aware that Hitsu kun doesn't go down so easily. She won't make past him. I know it.
    Soul Silver FC; 1162 ~ 1907 ~ 8565.

'..Let's go.'

I want the Vizards and I want them soon. *Pouts*

Quote Originally Posted by Henshin, Haku. View Post
    If he made a comeback the way he did, I highly doubt Hitsu kun losing at all. Chances are, when Yamamoto remained unphased by Halibel's threat, he could have been aware that Hitsu kun doesn't go down so easily. She won't make past him. I know it.
    Probably true, Which is why I'm hoping Halibel and the other's aren't Vasto Lordes. I mean, If they are, Then they were seriously over hyped.

Probably true, Which is why I'm hoping Halibel and the other's aren't Vasto Lordes. I mean, If they are, Then they were seriously over hyped.
    Espada 4-0 have to be Vasto Lordes or the manga is ruined...

Well, Tsuki it's possible since the Espada are hanging by those mere threads. They're dying off since Kenpachi N' co. did their thing. Who knows what could happen from here. Even Halibel didn't expect him to return like that. But..he is a Shinigami. He came back, she's done for basically. Besides, she couldn't have handled Yamamoto I don't think if it actually came down to it. Seriously.

'..Let's go.'

Well, The powerlevels are already twisted out of shape. The majority of Aizen's top forces are gone, And two of his top three are in standstill battles.

Hitsugaya was stated before to still be a novice with his powers, So him owning Halibel means shouldn't have too much trouble. And if these three are Vasto Lorde and the Shinigami can handle them, Then there's no reason for the Vizards to show up.

Then again, I guess I can't be surprise, Since there has been zero causalities on the Shinigami side since the "war" began.

Wait so as of now, Hitsu kun is still adapting to Hyorinmaru's abilities..? Interesting if it IS true.

As for the Vizards, we're bound to see them in due time..probably for Soifon's battle if she can't release her Bankai of the sort..or maybe after they're finished off all of the Espada to move closer toward Aizen. Either way, it's clearly true that he's next. Renji or Rukia I could see finishing off Yammy..or if it's too bad, the Vizards could show up sooner than expected to kill off Yammy. To be the possible 'strongest', he doesn't come off to be intimidating..

'..Let's go.'

Quote Originally Posted by Henshin, Haku. View Post
    Wait so as of now, Hitsu kun is still adapting to Hyorinmaru's abilities..? Interesting if it IS true.

As for the Vizards, we're bound to see them in due time..probably for Soifon's battle if she can't release her Bankai of the sort..or maybe after they're finished off all of the Espada to move closer toward Aizen. Either way, it's clearly true that he's next. Renji or Rukia I could see finishing off Yammy..or if it's too bad, the Vizards could show up sooner than expected to kill off Yammy. To be the possible 'strongest', he doesn't come off to be intimidating..
    Why must you use "kun"?....

Anyway, Espada in Aizen's army are all Vasto Lordes, the weakest have been killed.

Yammy is GOING to require help to kill. Rukia and Renji aren't going to be enough. MAYBE if Rukia's got an insanely awesome bankai that she asks Renji to never reveal, but I don't see that happening. Personally, I'm hoping for an Unohana appearance.

Hitsugaya still gets a "kun" because 1) he looks like a kid, 2) appears to still be learning things, and 3) hasn't owned anyone. Earn that respect.

And I actually like the old Espada, the skull crown ... awesome.
    Originally posted by Digital Love:
    So liek one day Garchomp wuz liek "Hey u guyz, why am i's so gewds?" and peeps wur lieks "idk chomp, you da man" so now he's an uber
    AIM - goddammitDRE

Well Barragan's release is officially overflowing with awesome. Hopefully Soi Fon with a bankai will be just as awesome.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

..I just didn't bother answering that just because the answer appeared obvious.

Psh..Zabimaru I would have thought could pull something off, since the release completely destroyed one of Grimmjow's Fraccion' I believe. Differences. Szayel's brother I think it could have been. Should Ichigo comeback after his wounds are healed and finish him off maybe?

'..Let's go.'

Ehm. Interesting. Aspect of death, eh?

Anyway, that was a clone. Huh. Wonder how Soi Fon is going to fight Dialga I mean, "time controller", Baragan. Will be very interesting, no doubt. Expecting to see some more physics defiance. *Just entered Distortion World, that's why* Baragan wasn't a dragon though. Or so it seemed to me. O.o Skull. Crown. Inca?

Also how come the other Espada didn't mention this? They never use it also, right? *>.< really confused here* And if Time IS really the strongest factor like he mentioned shouldn't h be #1 and Stark #2? *confusion got deeper*

*bangs head in desperation*

Oh yeah. Halibel said that Yama-jii killed her three Fraccion. I think Yama only mentioned that he only charred them a bit. Which is true? Were the three killed?

*Still expecting Unohana fighting Yammy and going bankai*

It isn't entirely sure if they're still living or what. Allon's gone though. She only told him that he's pretty much doomed for what he did to them until Hitsu kun stepped in once again.

'..Let's go.'

So how do ice clones bleed again?

Must be a biologically identical clone.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by arceus03
    Oh yeah. Halibel said that Yama-jii killed her three Fraccion. I think Yama only mentioned that he only charred them a bit. Which is true? Were the three killed?
    "Going on the offensive with one arm missing? I commend your courage. It is out of respect for that spirit that I shall have mercy on your souls and simply burn them away." was more or less what Yamamoto said... and from that I get the 100% impression that Apache (( Oh how I still miss her )), Mila Rose and Sun-Sun are dead. Yamamoto respected their spirit to fight on when the odds were against them and so spared them a long and tortureous death.

356 was a fucking epic chapter but dammit Kubo, PLEASE let one of the shinigami die soon.

So long, best friend; Bryony Sarah White: 28/6/87 - 29/6/13
    Ships I've NamedTwitter

Maybe it's reflecting something that has happened in the past. Like a memory clone, get me?

Quote Originally Posted by ~Heaven Help Us~ View Post
    Maybe it's reflecting something that has happened in the past. Like a memory clone, get me?
    That still leaves questions such has how did Hisugaya switch with Halibel in front of him, Why didn't She sense him still alive, How did he get so fast all of a sudden, And others.
    Last edited by TsukiMirage; 9th May 2009 at 6:58 AM.

That still leaves questions such has how did Hisugaya switch with Halibel in front of him, Why didn't She sense him still alive, How did he get so fast all of a sudden, And others.
    He could have been hollding back until Halibel released her sword, to see how much faster and powerful she has become. Then when he saw her power he decided to use all his strengh. Thats what Im guessing

Well, It hasn't been that long since Hitsugaya was own by Luppi and I can't see him holding back then.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Heaven Help Us~ View Post
    I don't think Hitsugaya has been cut down the middle like that before. =/

Well, It hasn't been that long since Hitsugaya was own by Luppi and I can't see him holding back then.
    At that time the limit was placed on him, ne? As recalling what Soi Fon said, upon entering the living world, a limit is automatically placed on Shinigami. But this time no limit is placed, so...

Regarding how ice clones bleed, remember Zommari when he fought Byakuya? Byakuya struck him using Byakurai (no pun intended) and it looked like Byakuya hit him but in reality it was a Sonido clone. Might not be the same case, but that's the closest example you'll get. Also he bled, too.
    Last edited by arceus03; 10th May 2009 at 7:13 AM.

Page 103 of 500 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153203 ... LastLast