Page 12 of 499 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262112 ... LastLast
Results 276 to 300 of 12471

Thread: Bleach Manga (many spoilers) discussion

  1. #276
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    *sigh* Ohio
    Posts
    6,731

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BattleFranky~40 View Post
    Ending up gutted by his own stupid moon axe thing.
    If that happened Stark or somebody would be watching from the side saying "no f***ing way"

  2. #277
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    566

    Default

    So I need to build a completely new signature... Blah.

  3. #278
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    571

    Default

    Sexy

    Way better then

    KAIEN DONO WITH GOOFY SMILE!!

  4. #279
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    *sigh* Ohio
    Posts
    6,731

    Default

    A picture with Mayuri *****slapping Nemu would be even better.

  5. #280
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    tecksas
    Posts
    7,625

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bobjr View Post
    A picture with Mayuri *****slapping Nemu would be even better.
    I want that to be the next Bleach cover.

    Mayuri the Pharoah bitch slapping his home made ho Nemu for Volume 32.

  6. #281
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,885

    Default

    I say, give Zaraki his Bankai, damnit! Everyone's favorite sadist needs some more ammo. Also, let's see the story of the only person Zaraki ever admired.
    If you're looking for a confidence boost in Marvel VS Capcom 3, Halo Reach or TF2, look me up.
    Pokemon White Friend Code: 2794-9939-9096
    I use "uber" Pokemon in allotted tiers, I calculate stat values, I draw the line at cheating devices, I breed my way to perfection, and I care about natures. I breed my Pokemon out of the most ideal parental stock, and treat them like brainless drones made out of bits of data. I believe that thinking of them as anything more is pointless.

  7. #282
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    571

    Default

        Spoiler:

    Mayuri Kurotsuchi

    **** yea.

  8. #283
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    New Pork City
    Posts
    15,665

    Default

    Dumdum-Dummy-Dumbstruck

    BEST TITLE EVER

  9. #284
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    My own little world.. also usa
    Posts
    1,558

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GreyGoose View Post
        Spoiler:

    Mayuri Kurotsuchi

    **** yea.
    LOL, I can't wait to see pictures.

  10. #285
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    New Pork City
    Posts
    15,665

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nny View Post
    LOL, I can't wait to see pictures.
    There's around 5 of them already.

  11. #286
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    571

  12. #287
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    566

    Default

    FEIK ORGINZ

    amazing.
    So I need to build a completely new signature... Blah.

  13. #288
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    New Pork City
    Posts
    15,665

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Crocodile View Post
    FEIK ORGINZ

    amazing.
    Fake, just like everything else related to his body. Not really surprising.

    It's like being amazed that he doesn't give two shits about Nemu.

  14. #289
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    My own little world.. also usa
    Posts
    1,558

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BattleFranky~40 View Post
    There's around 5 of them already.
    Ah, I usually have to wait till like tommorow night or early saturday to seem em all. D:

    GreyGoose: That last one is soooo cool. I could probably draw it when they scan it.

  15. #290

    Default

    Even if his organs were real why would it even affect him anyway? I mean he got his whole body plow right through by Ishida.

    Mayuri is smarter than people gave credit for.

  16. #291
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    566

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BattleFranky~40 View Post
    Fake, just like everything else related to his body. Not really surprising.

    It's like being amazed that he doesn't give two shits about Nemu.
    Most of his body isn't fake. He just manipulates it with science. He can regrow things and whatnot.
    So I need to build a completely new signature... Blah.

  17. #292
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    571

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by That Scary Clefairy View Post
    Even if his organs were real why would it even affect him anyway? I mean he got his whole body plow right through by Ishida.

    Mayuri is smarter than people gave credit for.
    People are to blinded by

    PRETTY DEADLY DANCING PETALS

    and

    FEROCIOUS ICE DRAGON

    To realize how awesome Mayuri is.

  18. #293
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    New Pork City
    Posts
    15,665

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Crocodile View Post
    Most of his body isn't fake. He just manipulates it with science. He can regrow things and whatnot.
    In other words, his limbs are fake, at least one of his ears is fake, his organs are fake, ect.

    In other words, either the entirely of his body or most of it is completely fake, ****ed up from tons of experiments.

  19. #294

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GreyGoose View Post
    People are to blinded by

    PRETTY DEADLY DANCING PETALS

    and

    FEROCIOUS ICE DRAGON

    To realize how awesome Mayuri is.
    Unfortunetly....

  20. #295
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    *sigh* Ohio
    Posts
    6,731

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GreyGoose View Post
    People are to blinded by

    PRETTY DEADLY DANCING PETALS

    and

    FEROCIOUS ICE DRAGON

    To realize how awesome Mayuri is.
    What's not awsome about Giant Poison Baby?

  21. #296
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    New Pork City
    Posts
    15,665

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bobjr View Post
    What's not awsome about Giant Poison Baby?
    Giant Poison Caterpillar Angel Baby

  22. #297
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    tecksas
    Posts
    7,625

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BattleFranky~40 View Post
    In other words, his limbs are fake, at least one of his ears is fake, his organs are fake, ect.

    In other words, either the entirely of his body or most of it is completely fake, ****ed up from tons of experiments.
    He's the Phantom Limb!

    Quote Originally Posted by GreyGoose
    People are to blinded by

    PRETTY DEADLY DANCING PETALS

    and

    FEROCIOUS ICE DRAGON

    To realize how awesome Mayuri is.
    I mean, he is pharaoh after all.

  23. #298
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    *sigh* Ohio
    Posts
    6,731

    Default

    I would have liked Mayuri to at least say something cruel and insulting to Nemu when she is captured though, like "With her gone who am I going to throw in the lion pit?!"

  24. #299
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    571

    Default

    I would have prefered Mayuri punching her in the face with his extendo-arm, and just laughing.

  25. #300
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    tecksas
    Posts
    7,625

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GreyGoose View Post
    I would have prefered Mayuri punching her in the face with his extendo-arm, and just laughing.
    A sop to the head should suffice with a, "Bitch what you talkin' about?"

Page 12 of 499 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262112 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •