Page 144 of 501 FirstFirst ... 4494134140141142143144145146147148154194244 ... LastLast
Results 3,576 to 3,600 of 12501

Thread: Bleach Manga (many spoilers) discussion

  1. #3576
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    No.
    Posts
    2,285

    Default

    At least the switch won't be all that bad. We'll get to see Yammy in action, right?

  2. #3577
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    305
    Posts
    2,423

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Electivirus View Post
    At least the switch won't be all that bad. We'll get to see Yammy in action, right?
    You think there's a chance that Ulquiorra will be revived?

  3. #3578
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    My own little world.. also usa
    Posts
    1,574

    Default

    What? Ulq revived? The guy disintegrated into ashes.

  4. #3579

    Default

    If it does switch, we may see if Rukia has a bankai or not...I doubt she has one but I maybe wrong...

  5. #3580
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    9,270

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    What was the ending?
    Bad guy wins. Good guys are screwed. Bad guy gets control of the good guys' entire universe and literally becomes the universe itself. That sort of thing.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

  6. #3581
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    My own little world.. also usa
    Posts
    1,574

    Default

    If Rukia had bankai, she would have used it against the Espada she almost died trying to defeat. Her only surprise attack was her 3rd "dance" or whatever.

  7. #3582
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    2,915

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Heaven Help Us~ View Post
    You think there's a chance that Ulquiorra will be revived?
    I hope not. He would just be defeated again nonetheless.


    If anything, Rukia may just have a hidden Fourth dance, I don't think she will have bankai.

  8. #3583
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    305
    Posts
    2,423

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nny View Post
    What? Ulq revived? The guy disintegrated into ashes.
    Using Orihime's Souten Kisshun. She just needs 1 little piece of ash and she can make Ulquiorra the way he was.

  9. #3584
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    No.
    Posts
    2,285

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Heaven Help Us~ View Post
    Using Orihime's Souten Kisshun. She just needs 1 little piece of ash and she can make Ulquiorra the way he was.
    Which would make his enitire death meaningless.

  10. #3585
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    305
    Posts
    2,423

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Electivirus View Post
    Which would make his enitire death meaningless.
    True. But by the end, I think Ulquiorra was good.

  11. #3586
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    My own little world.. also usa
    Posts
    1,574

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Heaven Help Us~ View Post
    Using Orihime's Souten Kisshun. She just needs 1 little piece of ash and she can make Ulquiorra the way he was.
    I thought she lacked enough power to do something like that.

  12. #3587
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    305
    Posts
    2,423

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nny View Post
    I thought she lacked enough power to do something like that.
    I don't think so. She could. Remember That guy she revived out of nothing? One of the Arrancar's that Ulquiorra or Yammy killed.

  13. #3588
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    My own little world.. also usa
    Posts
    1,574

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Heaven Help Us~ View Post
    I don't think so. She could. Remember That guy she revived out of nothing? One of the Arrancar's that Ulquiorra or Yammy killed.
    Yeah but it wasn't like he was in little tiny pieces... I just think trying to redo something to a small spec would be no easy task.

  14. #3589
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    305
    Posts
    2,423

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nny View Post
    Yeah but it wasn't like he was in little tiny pieces... I just think trying to redo something to a small spec would be no easy task.
    Yeah, that's true. Do you think Renji and co. will be able to defeat Yammy? Or will someone *cough*Unohana*cough* come and save them?

  15. #3590
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    2,915

    Default

    ~Heaven Help Us~, Orihime needed all the pieces of Tsubaki to revive him, so one piece of Ulq. will do nothing.

    EDIT: Now that I look back, Hachigen revived Tsubaki, but he needed all the pieces.

  16. #3591
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    305
    Posts
    2,423

    Default

    I actually think Tsubaki is different because it's part of her Shun Shun Rikka.

    Rank up!

  17. #3592
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    My own little world.. also usa
    Posts
    1,574

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Heaven Help Us~ View Post
    Yeah, that's true. Do you think Renji and co. will be able to defeat Yammy? Or will someone *cough*Unohana*cough* come and save them?
    Eh, I'm sure they will all end up working together to defeat Yammy. :/

    I don't really like the "Ichigo group"... idk. They all struggled to defeat lower ranking espada. But with the power of the Captains and m-m-m-m-m-agic, they'll defeat yammy!!!!

  18. #3593
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    305
    Posts
    2,423

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nny View Post
    Eh, I'm sure they will all end up working together to defeat Yammy. :/

    I don't really like the "Ichigo group"... idk. They all struggled to defeat lower ranking espada. But with the power of the Captains and m-m-m-m-m-agic, they'll defeat yammy!!!!
    Magic from who?

  19. #3594
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    My own little world.. also usa
    Posts
    1,574

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Heaven Help Us~ View Post
    Magic from who?
    THE magic... from Tite Kubo.

    I'm sure he'll magically make everyone stronger.

  20. #3595
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    305
    Posts
    2,423

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nny View Post
    THE magic... from Tite Kubo.

    I'm sure he'll magically make everyone stronger.
    Hah, yeah that's true. Something like, SS finally removed the seal so all of their power could come out. Even though they already did that.

  21. #3596
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    My own little world.. also usa
    Posts
    1,574

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Heaven Help Us~ View Post
    Hah, yeah that's true. Something like, SS finally removed the seal so all of their power could come out. Even though they already did that.
    Uryuu magically finds out he has a sort of "bankai" level for his Quincy powers and Rukia magically learns bankai while Renji also becomes a vizard in order to take down the big powerful yammy!!!!!!!!

  22. #3597
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    305
    Posts
    2,423

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nny View Post
    Uryuu magically finds out he has a sort of "bankai" level for his Quincy powers and Rukia magically learns bankai while Renji also becomes a vizard in order to take down the big powerful yammy!!!!!!!!
    or SS has 2 different seals to remove. They need to remove it.

  23. #3598
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    My own little world.. also usa
    Posts
    1,574

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Heaven Help Us~ View Post
    or SS has 2 different seals to remove. They need to remove it.
    Yes. Ugh.


    So guys who is your favorite vizard.

    I like Shinji. I'm sure he is going to fight Aizen...

  24. #3599
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Interzone
    Posts
    2,304

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nny View Post
    So guys who is your favorite vizard.

    I like Shinji.
    This, many times. Dutch Lupin III pharaoh FTW.
    Your image was too big. Read the rules before you add anything new to your sig.

  25. #3600
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    305
    Posts
    2,423

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    This, many times. Dutch Lupin III pharaoh FTW.
    Who?

    Shinji fo' sho.

Page 144 of 501 FirstFirst ... 4494134140141142143144145146147148154194244 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •