Page 148 of 498 FirstFirst ... 4898138144145146147148149150151152158198248 ... LastLast
Results 3,676 to 3,700 of 12441

Thread: Bleach Manga (many spoilers) discussion

Direct from MH.

Source: 2ch
    Verification: Confirmed
    Credits: Nja

うーむほとんど戦闘であんまり進んでないんです…

個々が次々と影さんw?達をばったばったと斬ったり
    セロみたいなのはいたり・キックのみでころしちゃったり
    結界で頭ちょんぎっちゃったり・歌うたってあやつっちゃったり
    仮面ごと顔面を引き裂いちゃったり

記憶に残ってるのは ましろキーック

最後に平子が どうやずいぶんうまくホロウ化を扱えるようになったろ?
           そろそろ終いにしようやアイゼン!

で首先に斬りかかった所で完です

Quote Originally Posted by ~Heaven Help Us~ View Post
    Direct from MH.
    It could be right but whatever it sounds like something that could happen so far anyways

Apparently we're gonna get this chapter early again! YAY!
    Name: John
    Friend Code: 1934 9519 8985

An example of Irony: BELIEVE.

Completely True Statement:
    Quote Originally Posted by Sogeking View Post
    Yeah, King of the Hills was pulling in better ratings than any other Sunday Fox program, and it still got canceled. Which brings me back to my "Fox will let any crap produced by Seth MacFarlane on TV", statement.

Rose singing...well...he does look pretty effeminate.

now, going back to the more serious discussion of Rukia's toilet-business...didn't Isshin say when he fought Grand Fisher that he knew all about Ichigo all along? It also wouldn't surprise me if she probably waited until everyone was out - or went at school (at least during the weekdays) considering she was posing as a student. Weekends are a bit iffy though....we should ask Kubo xD
    Your banner was too big, so it was removed. This is your 5th strike, so your entire signature was removed, you were banned for 3 weeks, and will lose signature privileges shortly. Do not edit your signature anymore. Please remember to read the signature rules and get your signature checked if you need help.

Quote Originally Posted by Horoika1 View Post
    Apparently we're gonna get this chapter early again! YAY!
    Doesn't WSJ come out on Saturdays in Japan?

I always thought WSJ was on Mondays...but either way it's near the end/start of a week.
    Your banner was too big, so it was removed. This is your 5th strike, so your entire signature was removed, you were banned for 3 weeks, and will lose signature privileges shortly. Do not edit your signature anymore. Please remember to read the signature rules and get your signature checked if you need help.

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior View Post
    I always thought WSJ was on Mondays...but either way it's near the end/start of a week.
    I used to think it came out on Thursdays but irdk.

WSJ comes out on Mondays, scanlations and translations are done Tuesdays, Spoilers on Wednesdays, final touches to the chapter on Thursday and it's out by Friday. Apparently this week there were a lot of actions scenes and few words, so less for translators?

EDIT: Correct me if I'm wrong
    Last edited by Horoika1; 13th July 2009 at 6:53 PM.

Yeah, King of the Hills was pulling in better ratings than any other Sunday Fox program, and it still got canceled. Which brings me back to my "Fox will let any crap produced by Seth MacFarlane on TV", statement.

WSJ comes out on Mondays, scanlations and translations are done Tuesdays, Spoilers on Wednesdays, final touches to the chapter on Thursday and it's out by Friday. Apparently this week there were a lot of actions scenes and few words, so less for translators?

EDIT: Correct me if I'm wrong
    Spoilers come out first on Tuesday/Wednesday, The WSJ comes out Thursday, RAWs come out later that day, Translation and Scanlations between Thursday night and early Friday morning.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    Spoilers come out first on Tuesday/Wednesday, The WSJ comes out Thursday, RAWs come out later that day, Translation and Scanlations between Thursday night and early Friday morning.
    So they clean in and translate it and stuff in one day?

So they clean in and translate it and stuff in one day?
    Basically yeah, Although the cleanest versions come out some days later. The scanlaters just try to get the chapter out fast first to please the fans, Then put a better version out later on.

Basically yeah, Although the cleanest versions come out some days later. The scanlaters just try to get the chapter out fast first to please the fans, Then put a better version out later on.
    I've never noticed the better version.

I've never noticed the better version.
    It's much easier to see with Naruto and Bleach, The two mangas rushed the most. Later versions of old chapters are clearer and have better grammar. They also tend to fix any translation errors the early releases had, Like how there was that big mix up with Sasuke going after all the Kages was corrected to Sasuke going after Danzo.

Hachi did take out his Zanpaktou. It seem's he does use it.

there's alot more images, but i don't wanna post them right now.

Lisa in a sailor fuku with two swords= instant win. The LQ chapter is out.

Where is out, Tsuki?

Where is out, Tsuki?
    MangaHelpers. Also of note, Mashino kicks butt this chapter.

I got a question;

The first Bleach movie recently got a UK release, and i intend to get it, but i wanna be up to date with series first, so where-abouts in the series is Memories of Nobody set?

3DS Friend Code - 4081-6303-6683

My Anime List - updated every now and then

"Harry Potter actor Daniel Radcliffe used to think Justin Bieber was a woman."

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Nexus View Post
    I got a question;

The first Bleach movie recently got a UK release, and i intend to get it, but i wanna be up to date with series first, so where-abouts in the series is Memories of Nobody set?
    Some movies don't go in the series. try wikipediaing it.

Hachi did take out his Zanpaktou. It seem's he does use it.

there's alot more images, but i don't wanna post them right now.
    Geez his mask looks even freakier up front.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    Geez his mask looks even freakier up front.
    It's kinda hard to see it from that far. Will look better in the HQ version though.

I can't speak for suscribers, who get their issues early, but nearly all Weekly Jumps have release dates on Monday (occasionally Saturday.) I can imagine the times for the other things are subject to change, but... yeah/

If you click on the top left magazine on this page, you'll see a date beside the Weekly Jump logo on the left of the screen, and that's the date that the magazine comes out.

There's a list of all the manga in Jump, and clicking on the bottom thing on that list shows things for the next issue of Jump.

I should've seen this coming since spoilers for different series were coming out earlier than usual. The spoilers for the coming chapter is in a Jump issue that'll be released on Saturday.
    Reminder from August 09, 2010- Name my future Reshiram "Griffin"...

My Current HeartGold Team:

If you want, look at Yu-Gi-Oh! C,Pokiman, and Naruto C, but they haven't exactly been updated recently...

STILL REJECTING PMs. SORRY. (No offense to anyone.)

Shinji probably is saying that he wants Aizen to see his face when he gets beaten.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

That was a pretty meh chapter until the end....Visoreds taking down all the gillians, we got the point, but somehow it used up a WHOLE chapter. The end is where it got good - Shinji vs Aizen eh? Well...if the fight goes on for long, Shinji'll die.

Now, if Yamamoto and Shinji team up against Aizen, as Aizen and Yamamoto have the same stat total thingies, then they could win.

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior View Post
    That was a pretty meh chapter until the end....Visoreds taking down all the gillians, we got the point, but somehow it used up a WHOLE chapter. The end is where it got good - Shinji vs Aizen eh? Well...if the fight goes on for long, Shinji'll die.

Now, if Yamamoto and Shinji team up against Aizen, as Aizen and Yamamoto have the same stat total thingies, then they could win.
    The only good thing about this chapter was that we got to see everyone's mask close up. But i wanna see Yamamoto's reaction to how strong they are.

They could win, but we know that it's Ichigo's job to kill Aizen.

Page 148 of 498 FirstFirst ... 4898138144145146147148149150151152158198248 ... LastLast