Page 155 of 499 FirstFirst ... 55105145151152153154155156157158159165205255 ... LastLast
Results 3,851 to 3,875 of 12453

Thread: Bleach Manga (many spoilers) discussion

Wouldn't look as dramatic if Shinji spoke through a mask.
    Your banner was too big, so it was removed. This is your 5th strike, so your entire signature was removed, you were banned for 3 weeks, and will lose signature privileges shortly. Do not edit your signature anymore. Please remember to read the signature rules and get your signature checked if you need help.

Quote Originally Posted by Electivirus View Post
    Let's see...Tosen's afraid of death, Kenpachi nearly killed him, so by the property of association...yes.
    Tousen is a Pussy.

Well, Most sane people are afraid of death, So Tosen's actions aren't all that strange.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    Well, Most sane people are afraid of death, So Tosen's actions aren't all that strange.
    Or at least they wouldn't be if he weren't such a damn hypocrite. :/

Well, To be fair, Him being blind means any path he takes does have the least blood as he see's it.

Semantics are useless here. He's a complete hypocrite as far I see it.

Semantics are useless here. He's a complete hypocrite as far I see it.
    He'll get his *** kicked first. I just know it.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Yeah, Tosen is a hypocrite, But I still feel sorry for him.

Tousen will lose first. We already know his bankai and such. No point in just trying to hide him from fighting someone.

Gin and Aizen will be the last ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Nny View Post
    Tousen will lose first. We already know his bankai and such. No point in just trying to hide him from fighting someone.

Gin and Aizen will be the last ones.
    5 bucks Gin gets his *** raped by Shinji.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post

1. Shinji has no bone to pick with Gin, and vice versa.
    2. Gin is much more likely to be taken down by someone in his Division, possibly Kira or maybe Rose, who was the previous captain.
    3. Your obsession with "rape" is starting to worry me. I know it's probably not meant in the literal sense, but still, it's...worrying that you mention rape so much.
    Your image was too big. Read the rules before you add anything new to your sig.

I meant compared to everyone else in the series he is a scared of like everything.

Tosen was the first to jump in battle, and unless he himself has gained hollow power since his defection, he's going to be up against another Captain, as well as a Vice-Captain, so it won't be a very easy task for him, especially as he needed Komamura's help to even fight Kenpachi, who has no bankai and a constant Shikai that tbh, does nothing special.
    Your banner was too big, so it was removed. This is your 5th strike, so your entire signature was removed, you were banned for 3 weeks, and will lose signature privileges shortly. Do not edit your signature anymore. Please remember to read the signature rules and get your signature checked if you need help.

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior View Post
    Tosen was the first to jump in battle, and unless he himself has gained hollow power since his defection, he's going to be up against another Captain, as well as a Vice-Captain, so it won't be a very easy task for him, especially as he needed Komamura's help to even fight Kenpachi, who has no bankai and a constant Shikai that tbh, does nothing special.
    I doubt he gained Hollow powers. Kubo just wanted to kill him off quickly so he put him in battle first.

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior View Post
    There's two things: Tosen has one of the most broken Bankai that exist and Kenpachi could be considered the exception of the rules. There's few if any who could have pulled off the stuff that Kenpachi did. And unlike the time with Kenpachi, When Tosen had a point to prove, He has no reason now to drag the fight out.

Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    1. Shinji has no bone to pick with Gin, and vice versa.
    2. Gin is much more likely to be taken down by someone in his Division, possibly Kira or maybe Rose, who was the previous captain.
    3. Your obsession with "rape" is starting to worry me. I know it's probably not meant in the literal sense, but still, it's...worrying that you mention rape so much.
    Any other words that I could use instead of rape?

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    Nah, I would have said that Gin would have his ass handed to him by the triple-VC tag-team of Rangiku, Izuru and Momo. However, Rangiku is missing organs, Momo had all the bones of her body broken and Izuru is trying desperately to heal them. My guess is Shinji will have to fight Gin and Aizen and after Hachi is done with Barragan, heals Rangiku and Momo up and the quartet fights Gin while Shinji continues to deal with Aizen.
    If you're looking for a confidence boost in Marvel VS Capcom 3, Halo Reach or TF2, look me up.
    Pokemon White Friend Code: 2794-9939-9096
    I use "uber" Pokemon in allotted tiers, I calculate stat values, I draw the line at cheating devices, I breed my way to perfection, and I care about natures. I breed my Pokemon out of the most ideal parental stock, and treat them like brainless drones made out of bits of data. I believe that thinking of them as anything more is pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman Skeleton View Post
    Nah, I would have said that Gin would have his ass handed to him by the triple-VC tag-team of Rangiku, Izuru and Momo. However, Rangiku is missing organs, Momo had all the bones of her body broken and Izuru is trying desperately to heal them. My guess is Shinji will have to fight Gin and Aizen and after Hachi is done with Barragan, heals Rangiku and Momo up and the quartet fights Gin while Shinji continues to deal with Aizen.
    I think Shinji will fight Gin and how Uber gon said, Gin will get raped.
    Then they are gonna kill the Esapdas and it's gonna be all of the Vizards Vs. Aizen until Ichigo comes.

Poor Gin if he saw all those comments xD

Anyways...I honestly hope it would be different. I honestly hope that Ichigo might kill a higher Espada quote on quote fairly that way Ichigo wouldn't make stupid suggestions again xD (Cut my arm and leg off Ichigo your pride is pathetic xD)

I have to wonder...where the heck is Ichigo's father in all of this chaos >_< You think he'd help...
    I'm pretty much the anti of...a lot of things
    *I am anti-unreasonable hatred for *insert anything*
    *I don't pay attention to natures, EVs, and other stuff, I play for FUN! OH WHAT NOW!!

"My opinions are different then yours! I guess that makes me evil...MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Seriously people need to be a tiny bit more flexible..."

Will you forgive me if I get a sense of sick pleasure from clashing of opinions?

He should be somewhere protecting his daughters. Could be with Uryu's father.

Quote Originally Posted by ShiroRingo View Post
    I have to wonder...where the heck is Ichigo's father in all of this chaos >_< You think he'd help...
    Actually, where is Urahara? He probably wants revenge against Aizen too. Shinji and Urahara vs Aizen? Although maybe Urahara is waiting for Ichigo?

Quote Originally Posted by AhTreyYou View Post
    Actually, where is Urahara? He probably wants revenge against Aizen too. Shinji and Urahara vs Aizen? Although maybe Urahara is waiting for Ichigo?
    For that matter, where the hell is Yoruichi?

For that matter, where the hell is Yoruichi?
    Maybe helping Uruhara make a portal for the characters trapped in Hueco Mundo.

Kisuke and Yoruichi are off getting their thing on.

Early spoiler tidbit.
    盲目 お前は本当の恐怖を知らないからそんな事をいえるんだ
       俺が教えてやろう本当の恐怖を!
    Tousen: You are not able to speak of your true fears because you do not know of them
    Let me teach you your true fears

WWとマシろ 白キーックが顔面にあたり吹っ飛んだ所で
    ハリベルとちびっ子達へ
    素人とひよりは どっちがちびかとの言い争いで(つっこみ2人)リサがハリベルとタイマンへ
    Mashiro kicks Wonderweiss in the face
    Harribel faces Toushirou and gang
    While Toushirou and Hiyori argue over who is the chibi, Lisa faces off with Harribel

髑髏の方へ  結界師があなたの弱点はわかってますと余裕で結界で包囲するが
    Hacchi easily identifies Barragan's weak spots and easily surrounds him in a barrier      
    髑髏 ?鬼門?も老いがあるとは知らなかったのか?と結界を破って
    Barragan doesn't seem to know of this technique but he easily breaks the barrier anyway.

結界師が青ざめた所で完です
    Hacchi's expression turns pale and the chapter ends
    More Mashiro goodness.

Kisuke and Yoruichi are off getting their thing on.

Early spoiler tidbit.
    More Mashiro goodness.
    What does Tousen know? I hate it that he swears he knows everyone and their fears.

Page 155 of 499 FirstFirst ... 55105145151152153154155156157158159165205255 ... LastLast