Page 198 of 500 FirstFirst ... 98148188194195196197198199200201202208248298 ... LastLast
Results 4,926 to 4,950 of 12499

Thread: Bleach Manga (many spoilers) discussion

Kenpachi would have Bankai if that were the case. He'd probably achieve it when fighting Nnoitra.

when has kenpachi been angry and Its not a real bankai just a messed up one

Quote Originally Posted by arceus7 View Post
    when has kenpachi been angry and Its not a real bankai just a messed up one
    Not angry per se but ferocious.

I mean an important person in their life like how important Aizen was may make her make a very bad bankai Im saying this with past things kubo has done that does not make much sense if you think about it

I mean an important person in their life like how important Aizen was may make her make a very bad bankai Im saying this with past things kubo has done that does not make much sense if you think about it
    To quote Cryptozoologist:

"This is Bleach!".

I know its likely that kubo will do something funky and ichigo will loose to aizen just like he lost to byakua and renji then his father comes to help or ishida and the others will help him

I know its likely that kubo will do something funky and ichigo will loose to aizen just like he lost to byakua and renji then his father comes to help or ishida and the others will help him
    I guess if that's what you see happening.

But what could they do to Aizen? If Ichigo can't win how will they?

Ichigo's father killed grand fisher with one slice of his sword imagine what his bankai can do to Aizrn?? He is captain class too you know. Plus hes got a zan the size of a skyscraper and you can't forget the Ishida quincy father

Ichigo's father killed grand fisher with one slice of his sword imagine what his bankai can do to Aizrn?? He is captain class too you know. Plus hes got a zan the size of a skyscraper and you can't forget the Ishida quincy father
    Ok, but everyother Captain class person is weak compared to Aizen.

Unohana already said that only Ichigo can beat Aizen.

ichigo is captain class and only he can beat aizen because he hasn't seen the hypnosis technique of the water moon shadow aka his shikai

ichigo is captain class and only he can beat aizen because he hasn't seen the hypnosis technique of the water moon shadow aka his shikai
    Yes, and if his dad was a Captain, he's already seen Aizen's Shikai even if Aizen was still a Lt. at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    Yes, and if his dad was a Captain, he's already seen Aizen's Shikai even if Aizen was still a Lt. at the time.
    Actually, He should have been gone before then. Aizen didn't show off his Zanpakuto until he was made a captain. We also know that most of the time the shinigami aren't allow to carry their swords in the SS, Thus Aizen really wouldn't have a viable reason to show it to another captain.

Actually, Kisuke is an even better character to go against Aizen. He's not only the only person to get close to cutting Aizen, But he too haven't seen Aizen's Shikai, Making him immune too. Add to that his intelligence and their connection, And Kisuke would definitely be a better choice then Ichigo.
    Last edited by TsukiMirage; 10th November 2009 at 6:59 PM.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

he did see the shikai in the bleach gaiden. unohana said that because she doesn't know isshin is a soul reaper plus he never saw the shikai

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post

Actually, Kisuke is an even better character to go against Aizen. He's not only the only person to get close to cutting Aizen, But he too haven't seen Aizen's Shikai, Making him immune too. Add to that his intelligence and their connection, And Kisuke would definitely be a better choice then Ichigo.
    I second this. Maybe Urahara will appear with some device that he made, that can help against Kyoka Suigetsu, until Aizen reveal his bankai

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post

He's not the main character, no matter how many fans he has.

He can aid Ichigo but he'll never be the one to defeat Aizen.

@arceus7: I already know the answer to this, but...

ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED?!

Unohana is the second-oldest shinigami alive! Not to mention that she's been a Captain for at LEAST 100 years (since the Pendulum arc)! When you consider that Isshin only left the Soul Society 20 years ago, how could she NOT know who Isshin is?!

Seriously, get a clue or stop posting on this forum!

EDIT: And because you'll give me **** about it, I DON'T know for certain if Unohana is the second-oldest shinigami alive. I know she, Yamamoto, Kyoraku, and Ukitake are the oldest characters in the series, but I'm not so sure about the ages of her and the latter two. I'm just making an estimation, okay? If it's right, great! If it's wrong, oh well! Now seriously, shut the **** up.
    Last edited by Nightlingbolt; 10th November 2009 at 9:28 PM.
    Pokemon Y Friend Code: 3282-3535-2249

Friend Safari: Pansage, Petilil, Gogoat

As of now, my focus is on Safaris with starters (barring Wartortle and Quilladin), but give me your Safari anyway. Chances are I'll find something interesting.

uh you misundeerstood my post the only person who knows that Isshin got his powers back are uhara and ishida's father by what we have seen.

uh you misundeerstood my post the only person who knows that Isshin got his powers back are uhara and ishida's father by what we have seen.
    No, you said, and I quote:

unohana said that because she doesn't know isshin is a soul reaper
    Your image was too big. Read the rules before you add anything new to your sig.

Spoilers aren't out yet, I wonder if we'll get them tomorrow.

Apparently there is no new chapter next week.
    Last edited by Lorde; 10th November 2009 at 9:43 PM.

oh. well I meant that not many people know isshin is a soul reaper again besides uhara kon and maybe yourichi I doubt isshin has seen aizen's shikai anyway and its so kubo cliche of him to do that

Then you should have said that. It would've made you look less like an idiot.

As of now, my focus is on Safaris with starters (barring Wartortle and Quilladin), but give me your Safari anyway. Chances are I'll find something interesting.

sorry orsis Im in a hurry

On topic:

I wonder if we'll finally arrive at FKT or if we'll get more of Yammy's battle.

I'd say we shouldn't expect to see more FKT until the Yammy fight is finished.

I think it would be funny and ironic if Tosen kills Aizen. He's blind (which I'm doubting now) so he couldn't have seen Aizen's Shikai.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Page 198 of 500 FirstFirst ... 98148188194195196197198199200201202208248298 ... LastLast