Page 34 of 502 FirstFirst ... 243031323334353637384484134 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach Manga (many spoilers) discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Horoika1 View Post
    Watch how after this "Turn Back the Pendulum #_" is over, we see Aizen's past.

Which prolongs the Final Arc.
    At least it'll be a BIG informative aspect to the series. I'm just hoping it doesn't get the Itachi treatment.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by Sogeking View Post
    To release his sword he has to slit his wrists.
    Are you serious or joking? Because that would fit him.
    But yeah there's the new ability Ichigo could learn help him beat Ulq. Maybe grimmjow will teach it to him since they sort of have a mutual respect for each other...not really but sort of. I doubt Grimmjow would help him, but it could be like Zaraki and Ichigo. He always wants to fight Ichigo but saves him sometimes too.

Heh, I wanna see Ichigo go Final Marluxia as a new ability. That'd be cool.
    Last edited by uber gon; 15th June 2008 at 7:32 AM.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

The TBtP arc should be about over, now that we've reached the hougyoku.

Quote Originally Posted by blue_dragon View Post
    The TBtP arc should be about over, now that we've reached the hougyoku.
    We still have to see them get exile and escape to the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by That Scary Clefairy View Post
    We still have to see them get exile and escape to the real world.
    I really wanna see that. How the Soul Society finds out about the Vizards and how they get exiled and what not. I'm guessing it will be a no-exuses exile. The Vizards and Urahara will be banished and will be kicked out without being able to say anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Mobile Suit Pilot View Post
    I really wanna see that. How the Soul Society finds out about the Vizards and how they get exiled and what not. I'm guessing it will be a no-exuses exile. The Vizards and Urahara will be banished and will be kicked out without being able to say anything.
    Well in Urahara and Tessai's case we know they have Yoruichi help them, and then Yoruichi goes into hiding for helping them.

I wonder if Yoruichi gets exiled too, for being friends with Urahara. Or did they state why she left Soul Society already? I remember Soi Fon saying she disappeared but I can't remember if she said why she left. *can't remember*

Wonder if we'll start hating the Soul Society after this arc.

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    At least it'll be a BIG informative aspect to the series. I'm just hoping it doesn't get the Itachi treatment.
    Lol, true.

On another note, the TBtP Arc isn't over. We still have like 97 Chapters to go before it's done. That's 97 Weeks + weeks Kubo doesn't make any Chapters(XMas, BDay, w/e) = about another year.
    Last edited by Horoika1; 15th June 2008 at 11:33 PM.
    Name: John
    Friend Code: 1934 9519 8985

An example of Irony: BELIEVE.

Completely True Statement:
    Yeah, King of the Hills was pulling in better ratings than any other Sunday Fox program, and it still got canceled. Which brings me back to my "Fox will let any crap produced by Seth MacFarlane on TV", statement.

On another note, the TBtP Arc isn't over. We still have like 97 Chapters to go before it's done. That's 97 Weeks + weeks Kubo doesn't make any Chapters(XMas, BDay, w/e) = about another year.
    I don't think they are going to be that many TBtP chapters. A few -(Whatever number here) chapters have been made. One was when Renji, Izuru, and Hinamori were in the Soul Academy when they first met Aizen. I believe it is -15. Or -17. One of those two numbers... And 97 weeks is 2 years, not one, Horoika.

Quote Originally Posted by Zabi View Post
    I don't think they are going to be that many TBtP chapters. A few -(Whatever number here) chapters have been made. One was when Renji, Izuru, and Hinamori were in the Soul Academy when they first met Aizen. I believe it is -15. Or -17. One of those two numbers... And 97 weeks is 2 years, not one, Horoika.
    -17 is the Hinamori, Renji, Izuru one. The Hitsugaya one is -15.

Quote Originally Posted by Zabi View Post
    When you read the next one, it says Chapter 327 -97. And it's been decreasing since 316 -108.

So that means that there are still -97 left.
    Last edited by Horoika1; 16th June 2008 at 2:44 AM.
    Name: John
    Friend Code: 1934 9519 8985

An example of Irony: BELIEVE.

Completely True Statement:
    Yeah, King of the Hills was pulling in better ratings than any other Sunday Fox program, and it still got canceled. Which brings me back to my "Fox will let any crap produced by Seth MacFarlane on TV", statement.

-17 is the Hinamori, Renji, Izuru one. The Hitsugaya one is -15.
    I thought that was it, thanks.

When you read the next one, it says Chapter 327 -97. And it's been decreasing since 316 -108.

So that means that there are still -97 left.
    But there have already been -17 and -15, so soon it might be ending, before it gets that low. I think it will be stopping in the -80s for some reason. It will probably end once the Vizard are exiled from the Soul Society, which will probably be in the next few chapters.

Lol, true.

Meh, as long as the arc is entertaining, I ain't complaining.

I suspect ichigo may use his full hollow form
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloud. View Post
    I think BUG and miGz should be banned !
    And here comes Lasty coming in just as expected!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    I pray to God, Buddha, the various Shinto deities, Allah, Vishnu, Zeus, Odin, Gaia, Ra and Pan, lord of the wood that this society never ever comes about. Morbidly obese people cooped up in fibreglass cocoons like fleshy tinned tomatoes, being drip-fed Cheetos and soda, all grey matter whittled down to playing with their electric smiles machine, and being doomed if ever there's a power outage.

Quote Originally Posted by Orihime View Post
    Maybe he'll look like Sephiroth.

He sorta has the Masamune, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Orihime View Post
    That is if he access to it. It might just be whne they have their inner hollow battle that they turn full hollow.

Quote Originally Posted by Mobile Suit Pilot View Post
    That is if he access to it. It might just be whne they have their inner hollow battle that they turn full hollow.
    That'd be kinda repetitive if you ask me.

Why does Ichigo think he can beat Ulquiorra this time?? Didn't he already lose once? Maybe Orihime will get caught up in the fight........................
    PM or VM me for more trade info

Quote Originally Posted by Ansem1013 View Post
    Why does Ichigo think he can beat Ulquiorra this time?? Didn't he already lose once? Maybe Orihime will get caught up in the fight........................
    Because Plotkai told Ichigo do so. Ichigo has Plotkai by his side.

The chances that Ichigo will go full Hollow are pretty high. If you remember, Ichigo's Inner Hollow, after Ichigo defeated him, told Ichigo that if he ever wanted to truly learn how to control his power, that Ichigo and he (Hollow Ichigo) would have to meet again. So it's not like Ogichi is gone for good, he's just waiting for Ichigo to come seeking the rest of his Hollow powers.
    ;154;;157;;160;;243;;244;;245;

Spoilers:

Let's stop the pendulum.

A night has passed. Urahara wakes up to see Shinji who's face is covered by his mask. Shinji is not moving.

Urahara apologises to Tessai for failing to cure them. Urahara goes outside for some fresh air but is met by the central 46 law enforcement. They are there to arrest him.

He is summoned for interrogation and asked where he was last night. He is asked if he was experimenting on hollowification.

Central 46 suspects that Urahara while in the forrest attempted to use 8 vice captain/captain level shinigami in an evil hollowification experiment. (Perhaps they were told this by Aizen).

Urahara tells them that it was Aizen who did it and that he was simply trying to help them. However Aizen has 124 general shinigami and 1 captain confirm that he wasn't at the scene the night before.

Also, during the investigation there was a report claiming the discovery of hollowification research going on at the 12th division.

Also, Tessai has been sentenced to serve in the third underground prison for using a forbidden technique.

For doing taboo research and experimenting on his fellow shinigami resulting in them being heavily injured, Urahara is sentenced to exile in the living world for eternity after having his powers taken from him.

They then announce that the shinigami who are victims of this experiment will be strictly disposed of as hollows.

When Urahara is about to object Yoruichi who has her face covered by a cloth kidnaps both of them and takes them away to the hiding place near sougyoku.

Yoruichi has already transported the 8 shinigami (vizards) and the new gigai that has been being developed.

After listening to Shinji for a while Urahara decides they are in the worst situation possible and thinks of the best way to deal with it.
    Urahara asks Tessai to use Jikantenshi one more time to create a barrier, he will then create 10 gigai for himself, Tessai, Shinji and the rest within 20 hours. Urahara vows to hide himself and spend his time finding a way to get rid of the hollowification.

The scene changes to Shinji and co in the current day.

In the same warehouse, Shinji says that Urahara said there has been no miscalculation and that is the first miscalculation.
    He says that everything has come to the worst possible scenario as expected.

Shinji "For real, I am indebted to Urahara.... and then Aizen also."

It finishes with someone saying "let's go" and then the Vizards leave the warehouse.

Spoilers:

Let's stop the pendulum.

A night has passed. Urahara wakes up to see Shinji who's face is covered by his mask. Shinji is not moving.

Urahara apologises to Tessai for failing to cure them. Urahara goes outside for some fresh air but is met by the central 46 law enforcement. They are there to arrest him.

He is summoned for interrogation and asked where he was last night. He is asked if he was experimenting on hollowification.

Central 46 suspects that Urahara while in the forrest attempted to use 8 vice captain/captain level shinigami in an evil hollowification experiment. (Perhaps they were told this by Aizen).

Urahara tells them that it was Aizen who did it and that he was simply trying to help them. However Aizen has 124 general shinigami and 1 captain confirm that he wasn't at the scene the night before.

Also, during the investigation there was a report claiming the discovery of hollowification research going on at the 12th division.

Also, Tessai has been sentenced to serve in the third underground prison for using a forbidden technique.

For doing taboo research and experimenting on his fellow shinigami resulting in them being heavily injured, Urahara is sentenced to exile in the living world for eternity after having his powers taken from him.

They then announce that the shinigami who are victims of this experiment will be strictly disposed of as hollows.

When Urahara is about to object Yoruichi who has her face covered by a cloth kidnaps both of them and takes them away to the hiding place near sougyoku.

Yoruichi has already transported the 8 shinigami (vizards) and the new gigai that has been being developed.

After listening to Shinji for a while Urahara decides they are in the worst situation possible and thinks of the best way to deal with it.
    Urahara asks Tessai to use Jikantenshi one more time to create a barrier, he will then create 10 gigai for himself, Tessai, Shinji and the rest within 20 hours. Urahara vows to hide himself and spend his time finding a way to get rid of the hollowification.

The scene changes to Shinji and co in the current day.

In the same warehouse, Shinji says that Urahara said there has been no miscalculation and that is the first miscalculation.
    He says that everything has come to the worst possible scenario as expected.

Shinji "For real, I am indebted to Urahara.... and then Aizen also."

It finishes with someone saying "let's go" and then the Vizards leave the warehouse.
    I'm betting Shinji and Co. are gonna help Uruhara. I mean, why would they help AIZEN of all people?

Well Aizen gave them their Vizards powers remember? Well last chapter to an arc well made, and an arc to save time on explinations.

Page 34 of 502 FirstFirst ... 243031323334353637384484134 ... LastLast