Page 346 of 501 FirstFirst ... 246296336342343344345346347348349350356396446 ... LastLast
Results 8,626 to 8,650 of 12522

Thread: Bleach Manga (many spoilers) discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Ze DreamGirl View Post
    I hope that Shishigawara(sp?) and Riruka switch sides...Come on forgetting your ally and wanting to kill him...-_-'
    I also want Riruka to switch sides. She doesn't seem to want to fight, so she should leave Xcution. I don't really like Shishigawara (or whatever his name is) but I think he should also leave the organization since Tsukishima and Ginjou plan on killing him.

Kenpachi is really overpowered...Killing his enemy in one-hit...exaggerated much?
    He might not be dead. If there's one thing that I've learned from reading Bleach, it's that things aren't always what they seem.

Byakuya vs Tsukishima...they'll probably have a contest to see who is the most arrogant...
    Pretty much.

Pretty good chapter Kenpachi was awesome like usual, so Byakuya is fighting Tsukishima in the next chapter? I can't wait to see how that turns out, anyway anyone here think Riruka will be hesitant to fight? I mean she did seem pretty upset to get Ichigo's fullbring power and besides doesn't she like him

This chapter wasn't as good as last chapter but it was decent. I loved Ichigo just slicing up the fullbringers like that and it shows that he is already used to his normal powers. Kenpachi ending the chapter with killing Giriko was the highlight of the chapter.

Overall an average chapter.

This was a decent chapter. Kenpachi still remains a super badass and Yukio turned out to be quite formidable.

If you rooted for Dawn during A Grand Fight For Winning even though you knew she'd lose, then copy and paste this in your signature.

Great chapter this week. The pacing was good and the fullbringers got WAY too cocky from getting some of Ichigo's power. With Giriko I wanted to say "SHUT UP you failure King Bradley copycat!" in my head. Kenpachi was hilarious and awesome as usual calling Giriko boring and slicing him in half. Yukio's Invaders Must Die got haxed to death and will most likely the hardest one to beat besides Tsukishima and Ginjo. I can see Riruka and Shishigawara getting spared because they seem to be the only ones who are not irredeemable cocky pieces of crap. I wouldn't be surprised if Ginjo only gave them a little bit of power that can run out so they could get screwed over easily. Ginjo might be treating the other fullbringers like how a drug dealer treats his clients and could be saving the power for himself and Tsukishima since they seem to be actual partners. And Giriko do not bother coming back unless Kubo brings you back next chapter because you turned into a arrogant chatterbox that barely did a thing with your power boost except get sliced in half while doing a speech.
    Last edited by Pokechan; 8th September 2011 at 12:33 AM.

20 bucks Giruko's not dead

^of course he isn't.

The moment I read that Ichigo was going to fight them alone, I facepalmed mentally. But on the up side, it's not going to happen.

I wonder why Kenpachi did not target Ginjou, but Tsukishima instead. I mean, in terms of strength, you could clearly see that Ginjou is somewhat stronger than Tsukishima.

Byakuya vs Tsukishima is going to be a what...? Prideful fight. Whatever. XD

I just hope the same thing is not going to happen with Yammy. I mean, while we see pages of Ichigo in slow motion slashing at Ginjou, suddenly all the other Fullbringers are dead. >.>

I didn't understand Yukio's and Giriko's power extensions at all.

50 quid that ginjou becomes our new main villian and tsukishima becomes a neutral force
    You gotta lose in order to win!

I Claim Honchkrows :P

Pokemon Black team:
    Pokemon White team:

I'm very curious as to why Ginjou wants to kill Tsukishima after the fight. (Even though they will lose horribly.)

Tsukishima has gotten too powerful I guess for Ginjou's tastes but I still wonder why order his death.

Ginjou wants to kill the noob that Ikkaku is fighting

Opps The version I read was horrible vs the version I found later. Poor Moe, Ginjou wants him dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonash310 View Post
    Opps The version I read was horrible vs the version I found later. Poor Moe, Ginjou wants him dead.
    Chances are, he'll be, like, the only fullbringer who'll survive. I hope Yukio somehow turns to be a good guy. I like that kid.

I'm sure that Ginjou plans on killing Tsukishima as well. He probably doesn't need him anymore since he seems to have accomplished his mission.

Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    Chances are, he'll be, like, the only fullbringer who'll survive. I hope Yukio somehow turns to be a good guy. I like that kid.
    Yukio seemed like a real jerk in this week's chapter, which was unexpected. I liked how he was before, but now I think he's pathetic like the majority of the Fullbringers. Thank God Kubo decided to have the shinigami reappear - they seem a lot more interesting than these Fullbringers.

So the match-ups are finalized in the chatrooms.

Ichigo vs Ginjou: Revenge on Ichigo's part and maybe Bankai from both of them though I hope Ichigo doesn't have to go Bankai for a while. An appearance from Zangetsu would be nice or maybe some hollow mask appearance.

Byakuya vs Tsukishima: lol This fight should be interesting.

Rukia vs Riruka: (you can see Riruka's feet behind Rukia) This fight will be good because Riruka might not want to fight.

Renji vs Jakie: (you can see her fur coat behind Renji) I think Renji has got this in the bag though Jakie's dirty boots may have gotten a good upgrade.

Hitsugaya vs Yukio: This should be interesting since its Ice dragon vs Gamer

Ikkaku vs Moe: Onesided fight unless Moe gets very lucky when he doesn't even have an upgrade.

Kenpachi vs Giriko:...... Already over with? lol. Even if Giriko is alive I don't think he will survive a fight with Kenpachi who has a new badass eye-patch.

Geez, it's like Kubo just... totally gave up on the Fullbringers, save Riruka. 50 bucks says that after this arc, we'll never hear so much as a mention of Fullbring again if Riruka gets killed off.

Also, Rukia's probably going to rape poor bunny Riruka. *is there a smiley for a lecherous grin?*
    Pokemon Y Friend Code: 3282-3535-2249

Friend Safari: Pansage, Petilil, Gogoat

As of now, my focus is on Safaris with starters (barring Wartortle and Quilladin), but give me your Safari anyway. Chances are I'll find something interesting.

Maybe Rukia and Riruka will find some common ground and NOT try to kill each other.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Seeing as Riruka appears to have had no intention of fighting in the first place, I don't see that changing now. She'll probably end up talking with Rukia instead.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

It's such a shame that Rukia probably won't get to fight since Riruka might not want to harm Ichigo's friends. I wanted to see Rukia fight since I want to see how much more powerful she's become, but it looks like once again, she's going to be shafted. Well, I hope that she's at least able to remain conscious; Orihime's already out of the battle, and it would suck for another female character to go down.

Ichigo vs. Ginjou
    I: Yawn, hax attack.
    G: I am surprisingly formidable.
    I: I refuse to kill you even though you are the biggest jerk I have ever met.
    Hoping Ichigo's shikai actually gains a purpose. And why is everyone rushing for Ginjou's bankai. We haven't even seen his shikai yet.

Byakuya bs Tsukishima
    B:.......
    T:.........
    B: My hair is better.
    T: !!!!
    This should be good.

Rukia vs Riruka
    Rukia: BUNNY EARS YAY

Renji vs Jackie
    J: Kick in face
    R: My bankai is now on par with a captain's
    Explosions commence.

Hitsugaya vs Yukio
    Y: Since you're a child, you must like games
    H: RAGE
    Utter destruction.

Ikkaku vs Shishigawara
    Drinking+Gambling=Party

Kenpachi vs Giriko
    K: Kuchiki let's trade opponents!
    G: x_x

These fights better be good.

Why do I have a feeling Rukia and Riruka will be friends and they'll be similar to Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Renji vs Jackie should be interesting. I want to see how a close combat fighter handles Renji's Bankai.

Why are we rushing for bankais. I vote for no bankais in this arc.

Quote Originally Posted by miles0624 View Post
    Most of the previous battles were won with Bankai, so I'm expecting the same to occur here. I think that the Captains are really strong with just their Shikai, but these Fullbringers might actually pose a threat. So I wouldn't be surprised if most of these battles end when a shinigami releases Bankai.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonash310 View Post
    So the match-ups are finalized in the chatrooms.
    Ichigo vs Ginjou: Revenge on Ichigo's part and maybe Bankai from both of them though I hope Ichigo doesn't have to go Bankai for a while. An appearance from Zangetsu would be nice or maybe some hollow mask appearance.

Boring main fight

Byakuya vs Tsukishima: lol This fight should be interesting.

I love Byakuya and his condescension.

Rukia vs Riruka: (you can see Riruka's feet behind Rukia) This fight will be good because Riruka might not want to fight.

Excited for a new Sode no Shirayuki dance here!!!

Renji vs Jakie: (you can see her fur coat behind Renji) I think Renji has got this in the bag though Jakie's dirty boots may have gotten a good upgrade

I'm predicting a "I don't hit girls" kind of fight.

Hitsugaya vs Yukio: This should be interesting since its Ice dragon vs Gamer

Yukio is dead, Toushirou gets all teh wins.

Ikkaku vs Moe: Onesided fight unless Moe gets very lucky when he doesn't even have an upgrade.

Hey, they did not update him for a reason, they said his ability is too dangerous(powerful maybe?) and they need to kill him.

Kenpachi vs Giriko:...... Already over with? lol. Even if Giriko is alive I don't think he will survive a fight with Kenpachi who has a new badass eye-patch.

Ken-chan does not disappoint, Kendo FTW. Fast win(I hope it ended) cause Kubo knows he needs to get this plot moving.

Quote Originally Posted by miles0624 View Post
    They need to use Bankais. Because if they win without them, that means the Fullbringers weren't a threat at all and if they lose to the Fullbringers, then people will complain about them not being at full power.

Page 346 of 501 FirstFirst ... 246296336342343344345346347348349350356396446 ... LastLast