Page 349 of 501 FirstFirst ... 249299339345346347348349350351352353359399449 ... LastLast
Results 8,701 to 8,725 of 12520

Thread: Bleach Manga (many spoilers) discussion

Default hmmm...

Im finking that there was some massive problem either threatening the shinigami or human world, most likely human, where Isshin falls in love with Ichigo's mom, and uses his own final getsuga tenshou, losing his powers, and instead does it the harder way than ichigo and waits around 15 years to get back to his former strength.

Whatever the problem is, Aizen will somehow escape, or from his prison, find a way to antagonize the same problem to occur again...
    Calling upon Ichigo and Co.

Ginjou's team will be parred, and I fink that ichigo will just lose out, Ginjou will be forced to beat a hasty retreat, becuz he's kinda surrounded by captains of Gotei 13. He'll join up with Aizen, or free him, or in attempting to free him or the problem, will end up killing himself or getting killed by Aizen or the problem.

Expect the merging of Aizen and the problem

Oh yeah, and I do agree that it;s probably a fail of uruhas experiments...

GOOOOO PREDICTIONS! Whaddya fink?
    Come 'n Battle!

White Friend Code: 1249 0062 8641

Gotta' love the double zero!

[IMG]H:\Documents\Year 10\SasukeVSnarutoTimeskip2.gif[/IMG]

Wonder if Rukia and Riruka will become roommates in Ichigo's closet?
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    Maybe.

Rikura is the most likely to defect from X-cution.

Quote Originally Posted by Elekible-Kid View Post
    Maybe.

Rikura is the most likely to defect from X-cution.
    Ichigo's closet is going to be filled with stuffed animals if that happens.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    I like where this is going.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    I like where this is going.
    It's a good reusable gag.

Also, Rikura is attracted to Ichigo, perhaps she can rouse some competitiveness out of Rukia, and they can finally tell us if Rukia is interested in him romantically.

She probably crushed on Kaien, but wanted to respect his marriage.

Elekible-Kid, your sig has made me collapse due to its sheer amazingness.

Arc is about to end and Ginjou of course has been spaeed: "Hey Ichigo, Aizen already escaped!" Appears and murders Ginjou. Really, nothing ever happens when Aizen isn't involved.

Quote Originally Posted by multi-scale View Post
    Elekible-Kid, your sig has made me collapse due to its sheer amazingness.

Arc is about to end and Ginjou of course has been spaeed: "Hey Ichigo, Aizen already escaped!" Appears and murders Ginjou. Really, nothing ever happens when Aizen isn't involved.
    I have a bad feeling Aizen is somehow involved with or controlling/ordering the X-cution folks from prison.

Aizen has had the foresight to set plans in motion for the next 400 chapters or so methinks.

I have a bad feeling Aizen is somehow involved with or controlling/ordering the X-cution folks from prison.

Aizen has had the foresight to set plans in motion for the next 400 chapters or so methinks.
    I wouldn't be surprised if Aizen is behind Xcution's movements. But part of me wants him to fade out for a while. I actually hope that Ginjou and Tsukishima have their own plans, and that they're not working for anyone else. I like Aizen and all, but I think he needs to stay out of the story for another 100 chapters or so. I'm sure he'll be useful later on since he seems to know tons of stuff, but he shouldn't play a large role yet.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if Aizen is behind Xcution's movements. But part of me wants him to fade out for a while. I actually hope that Ginjou and Tsukishima have their own plans, and that they're not working for anyone else. I like Aizen and all, but I think he needs to stay out of the story for another 100 chapters or so. I'm sure he'll be useful later on since he seems to know tons of stuff, but he shouldn't play a large role yet.
    Let's face it, love him or despise his core of existence, Aizen's departure to jail has left the manga hopefully reversibly changed for the worse, he is as integral to the series as Ichigo is at this point.

Since this is suppose to be a short arc before a major one, Aizen probably isn't gonna be connected to it. Anything involving him would need dozen of chapters to just build itself up.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    Since this is suppose to be a short arc before a major one, Aizen probably isn't gonna be connected to it. Anything involving him would need dozen of chapters to just build itself up.
    Well after exactly one year of X-cution build up, I think I can wait, lol.

Let's face it, love him or despise his core of existence, Aizen's departure to jail has left the manga hopefully reversibly changed for the worse, he is as integral to the series as Ichigo is at this point.
    I don't want him to be the main villain here, as it would mean that he and Ichigo would have to face each other in battle again. I don't think anything could beat their previous battle, so I really hope that Aizen doesn't become the main villain again. The only Aizen-related thing that I'm interested in is his Bankai, although I believe that his zanpakuto broke, so we may never know what it is.

Which is really kinda lame when you think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by multi-scale View Post
    Which is really kinda lame when you think about it.
    Yes muy lame!

Their battle was not as epic as I had hoped and dreamed.

When, not if, they fight again, I hope it leads not to power loss for Ichigo again.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Aizen is immortal now, after all the hogyoku mess, he can be rendered powerless, but not killed, hence why he was emprisoned but not ax'ed for good.

Pretty boring chapter, Ikaku was pretty funny and Renji fodderized Jackie; I kind of wish the chapter focused on Rukia's fight or Ichigo's.

I didn't really like this week's chapter, but that's probably because I was expecting to see the Tsukishima versus Byakuya fight. Anyway, I guess I liked that Renji and Jackie were fighting, but I really expected more out of Jackie; Renji was almost too powerful for her, which bothered me for some reason. And I wonder what Renji meant when he said that he was training to be able to fight Aizen.

Sugoi(awesome)~~~~~~~

Focus was mostly on Renji, and I fear the wins will stop soon, someone will need help/saving, but Renji was awesome, nice to see someone who actually made use of the past 18 months to improve himself and grow stronger/stay revelant vs. the enemies of the next big arc.

I really liked this weeks chapter. Hisagi getting a motorcycle is hilarious and old man Yamamoto must of been pissed at the noise it made lmao.

Ikkaku scaring Moe was pretty funny as well. Renji has become more badass which is a huge plus. I guess he felt that if Aizen should get free then he should be powerful enough to beat him so Jackie is screwed. The color page with Ginjo was great and the message in it was pretty dark

At the end you could see the new VA for the anime arc. Overall a decent chapter now that everyone was shown fighting their opponents. All that remains is to finish them off or spare them.

5 bucks the show will animate the motorcycle scene. Heck, 5 bucks Hisagi comes to the real world with that motorcycle.

Well Sugawara is dead. Jackie is dead. Bane**** is dead. Now all that's left is princess, Tsuki and Ginjo

Looks like Ikkaku is having quite the bit of trouble with Shishigawara. Continue to love his probability powers, though Ikkaku being able to reset his shoulder using just his muscles was an impressive feat. Shame Renji doesn't look like he's taking the fight against Jackie seriously, but at least he showed he had the skills to outclass her even without going all out. Poor Jackie. The idea that Hisagi had a motorcycle and got in trouble for it was funny. Anyway, the chapter seem shorted, though it was still alright.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Oh snap! Ikkaku got buff and Renji kicked a**. Good chapter though I'm dissapointed we didn't get to see Tsukashima get cut to ribbons. Oh well there's always next week.

If you rooted for Dawn during A Grand Fight For Winning even though you knew she'd lose, then copy and paste this in your signature.

I actually didn't think that the Ikkaku scene was very funny. It just looked weird, but I'm glad that Ikkaku isn't going to let that Moe guy get the best of him. I was impressed with Renji the most, even though he's my least favorite shinigami. I can see him defeating Jackie easily, although I'm still not sure if I want all the Fullbringers to die; I think some of them should just switch sides.

I"m not a fan of anyone's new look except for Rukia and Byakuya's, but Renji did do well as far as growing so strong, even the Ichigo-power buffed Jackie at 100% output could do jack squat to him in terms of damage.

Page 349 of 501 FirstFirst ... 249299339345346347348349350351352353359399449 ... LastLast