Page 351 of 500 FirstFirst ... 251301341347348349350351352353354355361401451 ... LastLast
Results 8,751 to 8,775 of 12477

Thread: Bleach Manga (many spoilers) discussion

Quote Originally Posted by thatguycharizard34 View Post
    You know Aizen would probably wipe the floor with Renji. Though it makes you wonder. Why would he train to be able to fight Aizen if he's sealed away in Level 8? He's probably escaping, the plot for the next arc maybe?
    At first I figured that Renji made that comment because Aizen had already escaped, but now I'm thinking that he only meant that he wanted to be as powerful as Aizen was. It's sort of hard to figure it out because of the way that he said it, but I hope that Aizen wasn't able to escape from prison that easily. I would think that he'd need outside help to do so, and there isn't anyone out there who could help him, aside from maybe Xcution, but they're still battling the shinigami and they'll probably be killed.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    At first I figured that Renji made that comment because Aizen had already escaped, but now I'm thinking that he only meant that he wanted to be as powerful as Aizen was. It's sort of hard to figure it out because of the way that he said it, but I hope that Aizen wasn't able to escape from prison that easily. I would think that he'd need outside help to do so, and there isn't anyone out there who could help him, aside from maybe Xcution, but they're still battling the shinigami and they'll probably be killed.
    Oh that's true, I hadn't thought of that. Like he meant he was training as if he had to fight Aizen. Kubo probably just threw in the name to stir the masses. Clever man. Do you think Xcution would side with Aizen?

Ok so, there's different levels to the prison right? So Aizen breaks out and uses the prisoners, AKA the most powerful criminals ever seen in Soul Society (possibly a sealed Vasto Lorde) and uses them as his new army. I think they have fought one before, because how would they know that a VL's power surpasses that of a captains? There must have been at least on battle with one.

Quote Originally Posted by weirdamanda View Post
    Oh that's true, I hadn't thought of that. Like he meant he was training as if he had to fight Aizen. Kubo probably just threw in the name to stir the masses. Clever man. Do you think Xcution would side with Aizen?
    I think it's very possible that Xcution could be planning to join Aizen, especially if they believe that he'll be able to provide them with more power. Aizen may not have a zanpakuto anymore, but he's still incredibly powerful, not to mention extremely intelligent. I'm sure he'd start a new plan for invading the Royal Palace, and he'd probably use the Fullbringers as his henchmen in order to achieve his goal.

I think it's very possible that Xcution could be planning to join Aizen, especially if they believe that he'll be able to provide them with more power. Aizen may not have a zanpakuto anymore, but he's still incredibly powerful, not to mention extremely intelligent. I'm sure he'd start a new plan for invading the Royal Palace, and he'd probably use the Fullbringers as his henchmen in order to achieve his goal.
    I'm going to laugh if Ginjou and co. went through all this trouble to obtain a powerup- via stealing Ichigo's FB, only for it to be revealed their goal is to free Aizen from prison.

Hi all.
    bleach is awsome but I stop watching becuase many spoilers....
    when the spoiler will over?

Quote Originally Posted by barak446 View Post
    Hi all.
    bleach is awsome but I stop watching becuase many spoilers....
    when the spoiler will over?
    You mean the filler. And this is the manga section, so yeah. But looking at the pacing, seemingly like 2, 3, maybe 4 more episodes.

What with the idea of Aizen breaking out? >.< I don't want to see another arc filled with Xanatos Gambits >.>

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    It's luck based.
    I don't comprehend? I remember seeing him talk about Ikkaku not being lucky when he dislocated his shoulder, but I still don't see how it could be luck-based.
    lolwut my Pokemon Black game now works. so much ,yay,

PBR FC 1849-2587-9259
    Platinum FC 2450-1748-7938
    Black 4384 3870 2213
    http://www.youtube.com/user/dialgapalkiamew1
    Please do check out my Deviant Art account - http://rgbargy.deviantart.com/

I hath claimed Shunsui Kyouraku and Kaname Tousen. Mine, all mine.

I IZ MAD, BRAH

Quote Originally Posted by thatguycharizard34 View Post
    I don't comprehend? I remember seeing him talk about Ikkaku not being lucky when he dislocated his shoulder, but I still don't see how it could be luck-based.
    Ikkaku's luck dance > Stupid luck fullbring

Just throwin that out there

Wonder if Renji's bankai had any alterations? Maybe it has more heads or something.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

I'm just waiting for Kubo to reveal the third stage of the "kais"

Come on, you all know it's going to happen..

Quote Originally Posted by weirdamanda View Post
    Ikkaku's luck dance > Stupid luck fullbring

Just throwin that out there
    This!

Quote Originally Posted by multi-scale View Post
    Ok so, there's different levels to the prison right? So Aizen breaks out and uses the prisoners, AKA the most powerful criminals ever seen in Soul Society (possibly a sealed Vasto Lorde) and uses them as his new army.
    Sounds like something out of One Piece.

Quote Originally Posted by Elekible-Kid View Post
    I'm going to laugh if Ginjou and co. went through all this trouble to obtain a powerup- via stealing Ichigo's FB, only for it to be revealed their goal is to free Aizen from prison.
    They'd probably get more power by joining Aizen, so it wouldn't be that bad. And maybe the Fullbringers want to invade the Royal Palace and kill the Spirit King as well, so that could be another reason for them to join Aizen. I'm going to laugh if Aizen and Ginjou are related, though.

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    Wonder if Renji's bankai had any alterations? Maybe it has more heads or something.
    Ahaha, that would be good if it really happens.

They'd probably get more power by joining Aizen, so it wouldn't be that bad. And maybe the Fullbringers want to invade the Royal Palace and kill the Spirit King as well, so that could be another reason for them to join Aizen. I'm going to laugh if Aizen and Ginjou are related, though.
    XD I don't somehow think the Fullbringers have THAT high of an ambition. idk, right now I view them as a bunch of greedy gits, pouncing on shinigami who lost their power to steal their Fullbring or something like that. Though didn't Aizen said something about him not depending on the others once?

I'm just waiting for Kubo to reveal the third stage of the "kais"

Come on, you all know it's going to happen..

This!
    If that happens I will quit reading.

A third release state would blast power levels past the stereotypical DBZ meme "It's power level is over 9,000!!!!!!!!!!!!"

If that happens I will quit reading.

A third release state would blast power levels past the stereotypical DBZ meme "It's power level is over 9,000!!!!!!!!!!!!"
    I don't think it's going to happen though... I mean, we got a few Captains whose bankai has to be shown yet, Unohana and I think building up on the remaining shinigami bankai would be far more interesting than giving a new stage to the zanpakto.. I'd like to see how Kira's bankai would be, if he has one.

Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    I don't think it's going to happen though... I mean, we got a few Captains whose bankai has to be shown yet, Unohana and I think building up on the remaining shinigami bankai would be far more interesting than giving a new stage to the zanpakto.. I'd like to see how Kira's bankai would be, if he has one.
    I imagine Unohana's bankai is something that allows here to revive people or something at the cost of shortening her lifespan or reiatsu.

Either that or something horribly destructive, thus why she'd abhor needing to use its powers.

Maybe that Manta ray thing is part of it?

Speaking of giant floating animals, when is Kubo going to show everyone's Zanpakuto spirits?

And no I do not consider what the anime showed as their Zanpakuto spirits.

Why? Because

1) Why does Zabimaru and Hyonrinmaru look completely different from their usual appearances? (And don't give me the Mayuri sex/species change thing)

2) We never saw all of them.

I'm actually in favor of a third zanpakuto stage. I remember that Kubo mentioned that he was going to show the Royal Guard eventually. I've had this funny feeling that the shinigami will be forced to fight against the Royal Guard at some point, and I don't think that they'd stand a chance against the Royal Guard unless their zanpakuto were upgraded. I think a third stage would help them greatly, and I think that the third stage would be similar to Ichigo's fusion with Zangetsu.

Maybe that Manta ray thing is part of it?

Speaking of giant floating animals, when is Kubo going to show everyone's Zanpakuto spirits?

And no I do not consider what the anime showed as their Zanpakuto spirits.

Why? Because

1) Why does Zabimaru and Hyonrinmaru look completely different from their usual appearances? (And don't give me the Mayuri sex/species change thing)

2) We never saw all of them.

1) Some of the Sword-spirits were too ugly to look at for up to 6 months for those fillers, so they had to put them all in a Bishounen-machine to make them pretty/sparkly and Bishi.

In other news, anime Fullbringers!

Spoiler:- Image:

Jackie's skin looks kind of weird in the anime...a little reddish.

Jackie is surprisingly manly despite her feminine proportions.

I do not like how manly her face looks.

Also I feel she is encroaching on Yoruichi's role as the prominent woman of color.

Jackie is surprisingly manly despite her feminine proportions.

I do not like how manly her face looks.

Also I feel she is encroaching on Yoruichi's role as the prominent woman of color.
    What this guy said.
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

In other news, anime Fullbringers!

Spoiler:- Image:

Jackie's skin looks kind of weird in the anime...a little reddish.
    I think they all look great, especially Ginjou. I'm still surprised that the anime is moving forward into the Fullbringer arc, though. There's hardly any material for the anime producers to work with, so why did they decide to rush into this arc? I don't know, it just seems like a bad choice to me, but we'll see what happens.

Uh. No Yoruichi is a beast. Jackie doesn't even compare. I wish Yoruichi was here to put that wench in her place instead of stupid Renji. I'm still mad how Aizen was able to defeat her so eaisly. I knew Ichigo had to save the day, but dang, why at her expense.

You want to know what would make people flock back to this managa. A yoruichi and Unohana battle where their facing different opponents. I hate Kubo used Hitsugaya to try and win back fans. Oh well.

I think they all look great, especially Ginjou. I'm still surprised that the anime is moving forward into the Fullbringer arc, though. There's hardly any material for the anime producers to work with, so why did they decide to rush into this arc? I don't know, it just seems like a bad choice to me, but we'll see what happens.
    Tsukishima looks surprisingly attractive and Bishounen-like, almost like Aizen after his HM-makeover.

Looking forward to see who/what his Seiyuu sounds like.

Riruka and Yukio are also faves I can't wait to see animated and moving.

Quote Originally Posted by miles0624 View Post
    Uh. No Yoruichi is a beast. Jackie doesn't even compare. I wish Yoruichi was here to put that wench in her place instead of stupid Renji. I'm still mad how Aizen was able to defeat her so eaisly. I knew Ichigo had to save the day, but dang, why at her expense.
    Read first — I never compared power levels, Yoruichi is clearly a top tier captain-level.

I said Jackie is encroaching on her role as the prominent woman of color.
    Last edited by Banana Knight Arthur; 24th September 2011 at 4:18 AM.

Page 351 of 500 FirstFirst ... 251301341347348349350351352353354355361401451 ... LastLast