Page 36 of 502 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839404686136 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach Manga (many spoilers) discussion

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    Heh, one of the pics made Aizen have an afro.
    I know. I lol'd at that.

Yama owns in this chapter. Everyone was talking about tactics to defeating the enemies and Old Yama like "Screw this shit, I'm opening a can of whoop ass here!"

Quote Originally Posted by That Scary Clefairy View Post
    I know. I lol'd at that.

Yama owns in this chapter. Everyone was talking about tactics to defeating the enemies and Old Yama like "Screw this shit, I'm opening a can of whoop ass here!"
    Shame it probably does squat. Man, Orohime is screwed, I'm getting Aerith vibes now.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Dude, this was an awesome chapter...Yamamato was just like "Stand back" and then he did that crazy move and sealed Aizen. I liked when Stark's eyes widened it makes them/him seem not so invincible. Also what about Yamamato after using that move...will he be like "I have regain my energy." or something, beacuase if he joined the fight, would he not own all 3 Espada?

Quote Originally Posted by Mobile Suit Pilot View Post
    Dude, this was an awesome chapter...Yamamato was just like "Stand back" and then he did that crazy move and sealed Aizen. I liked when Stark's eyes widened it makes them/him seem not so invincible. Also what about Yamamato after using that move...will he be like "I have regain my energy." or something, beacuase if he joined the fight, would he not own all 3 Espada?
    I doubt that Yama Jii could pwn all three so easily. I'm sure Aizen chose those three for their ranks for a reason. It's going to be interesting how they will battle it out without Aizen. I'm pretty sure that Aizen could bust out of that fire barrier easily but wants to show Yama that he's not scared of him and the power of his Espada.
    White(JP) FC:3095-3612-9213

Black(JP) FC:4426-7953-2988

My DW Female Pokemon:

The three Espada that Aizen brought with him probably have the power to beat Yama and the other captains easily, I mean, just look at the difference in power between Grimjow and Ulquiorra. That's only a two rank difference and it was huge power difference. And Nnoittra caused Kenpachi a lot of hell, and he's supposedly the "strongest" captain, so I think that's why Aizen will do nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxjonnyxx View Post
    Like me, I'm arachnophobic. I hate Spinarak and Ariados. And also, I'm so allergic to cats, I sneeze every time I fight a Glameow.

Quote Originally Posted by Herakrosu View Post
    The three Espada that Aizen brought with him probably have the power to beat Yama and the other captains easily, I mean, just look at the difference in power between Grimjow and Ulquiorra. That's only a two rank difference and it was huge power difference. And Nnoittra caused Kenpachi a lot of hell, and he's supposedly the "strongest" captain, so I think that's why Aizen will do nothing.
    Exactly. That's why Aizen is relaxed when it comes to those three Espada. Nnoitra must have been a Adjucha level hollow that's the only reason how I see that Kenpachi was ablt to defeat him so easily.
    White(JP) FC:3095-3612-9213

Black(JP) FC:4426-7953-2988

My DW Female Pokemon:

But obviously, Ichigo will beat Ulq due to the fact that, "I wantz 2 prot3kt mah friendz". I really hope Ichigo loses, he has not gained really any more power since he last got owned. Unless he turns full Hollow, I expect him to lost badly.

Unless some of those captains randomly produce bankai. Heh, could you imagine the bankai version of Soi Fon's Zanpakto?
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    Unless some of those captains randomly produce bankai. Heh, could you imagine the bankai version of Soi Fon's Zanpakto?
    i really want them captains to use some bankia! enough restrains go all out!

maybe soi fon turn into a huge MF bee and rap everyone with her needle buttocks! lol
    White2: 3826 6877 1436

3DS FC: 1778 9434 0292

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyRay5 View Post
    i really want them captains to use some bankia! enough restrains go all out!

maybe soi fon turn into a huge MF bee and rap everyone with her needle buttocks! lol
    That, or maybe something from the game Darkstalkers.

Ichigo rocks the coolest bankai ever
    My Favorite Pokemon Ever :3

Spoiler:- Credits:

Quote Originally Posted by RED_EYES_BLACK_CHARIZARD View Post
    Ichigo rocks the coolest bankai ever

Well, atleast he didn't say, "OMG NARUTO RAWKS!"

That's true, so, has Ichigo rescued Orihime from the espada?
    There is no room for error.
    In this day and age, anything can happen.
    But who will be waiting when you leave it all suddenly?

Quote Originally Posted by Haruka-chan View Post
    That's true, so, has Ichigo rescued Orihime from the espada?
    No, Ulq. has her right now. Ichigo is on his way to get her, though.

Ah, offtopicish, but do Ichigo and Orihime love each other? I mean, he is the one who wanted to rescue her. And she seems VERY fond of him.
    There is no room for error.
    In this day and age, anything can happen.
    But who will be waiting when you leave it all suddenly?

Quote Originally Posted by Haruka-chan View Post
    Ah, offtopicish, but do Ichigo and Orihime love each other? I mean, he is the one who wanted to rescue her. And she seems VERY fond of him.
    I'm gonna guess thats the case, but you never know...
    I think they just haven't admitted it to each other...
    Last edited by Mobile Suit Pilot; 29th June 2008 at 4:32 AM.

I still wanna see Soi Fon with a bankai. Well, that, or Rangiku.

I bet that the Captains kick butt, but then Ukitake gets sick and gets killed. And it goes downhill for a while.

Events I own:
    Space C (UFT), Kanto (UFT), Gamestop (NFT) Alamos (NFT)
    PKTOPIA (UFT) Wishmkr (UFT) 11 Movie (UFT)

Quote Originally Posted by blue_dragon View Post
    I bet that the Captains kick butt, but then Ukitake gets sick and gets killed. And it goes downhill for a while.
    Meh, I wanna see Ukitake go bankai and kick SERIOUS Espada butt. Heh, bet his bankai would kick butt.

I'd say that Ukitake and Shunsui probably in the top 4 strongest captains, the other two being Unohana and of course Yamamoto.

I'd be really upset if he died.

I'd say that Ukitake and Shunsui probably in the top 4 strongest captains, the other two being Unohana and of course Yamamoto.

I'd be really upset if he died.

i don`t think they will kill important characters like captains...i know they got rid of a few espadas already,but they weren`t considered "main characters",all the dead espadas had a rather low rank,with nnoitra being the exception(5,8,9...i don`t think grimmjow is really dead,he`s too popular among fans to get him killed by ichigo)

Where the hell is Yammy? He is no where. Not with Ulquiorra, not with Aizen. Did Tite just kill him off cause nobody liked him?

he remained there in las noches...and let`s not forget the 7th espada,who was fighting byakuya in hueco mundo
    Next week there will be no manga,as aparently the author is still thinking what to do next
    EDIT:Rank up!!!
    Last edited by kpt25; 29th June 2008 at 8:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kpt25 View Post
    he remained there in las noches...and let`s not forget the 7th espada,who was fighting byakuya in hueco mundo
    Next week there will be no manga,as aparently the author is still thinking what to do next
    EDIT:Rank up!!!
    Hopefully, it'll be worth the wait.

Frankly I wanna see more of adult Nell.
    Last edited by uber gon; 30th June 2008 at 6:23 PM.

Page 36 of 502 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839404686136 ... LastLast