Page 361 of 502 FirstFirst ... 261311351357358359360361362363364365371411461 ... LastLast
Results 9,001 to 9,025 of 12527

Thread: Bleach Manga (many spoilers) discussion

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    I don't know. While it's not used much, when it is used, it's mainly used by the strongest characters, with Momo being the exception.
    @guy above^^^ I think we may never see Kyoraku's Bankai, it is probably to epic, hence why he hesitated to use it vs. Starrrk.

And Rukia, sometimes Renji.

It is always amusing when Renji's Kido - Shakahou - Red fire ball bursts in his face.

I think we will have seen all of the Captains' Bankai by the end of the series. I think the next set of villains will be so powerful that even the Captains will have no choice but to use their Bankai to defeat them. I just hope that Ichigo's Bankai gets an upgrade or something because the Getsuga Tensho is really quite boring.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    I just hope that Ichigo's Bankai gets an upgrade or something because the Getsuga Tensho is really quite boring.
    Seriously!!!! compared to Hitsugaya's bankai or Byakuya's, its really the same as his Shikai, just with faster speed. maybe if ichigo gets an upgrade he wont start out a fight by using bankai and he wont have to use it so damn much
    Last edited by dewey911p; 26th October 2011 at 6:21 AM.
    My FC is: 1118-1633-7306
    Friend Safari: Poison - Cascoon, Venomoth, and Muk.

Quote Originally Posted by Hozu
    People can be whatever they want on the internet. I wonder why so many of them choose to be stupid.

Do we even know if Minazuki is Unohana's shikai or bankai?

Shikai, I believe.

Also, whatever happened to Shinji and his vizard gang? Are they all suppose to be dead or has Kubo completely forgotten that those characters even existed? I don't recall seeing or hearing about them at all once Aizen took them down.

Quote Originally Posted by Elekible-Kid View Post
    Not really, because it wasn't explicitly mentioned. Though Bleach Wiki (I think) categorizes it as her shikai because well, she used it quite some times for it to be her bankai. And quite honestly, you'd think a 4th Squad Captain would have something more powerful for her bankai. Even if it's not something offensive like the other bankai, I like to imagine her bankai to be at least something that is potently curative. The manta ray doesn't seem like it heals much... or so I think. I could be wrong though.

Quote Originally Posted by ssjtidus View Post
    Also, whatever happened to Shinji and his vizard gang? Are they all suppose to be dead or has Kubo completely forgotten that those characters even existed? I don't recall seeing or hearing about them at all once Aizen took them down.
    I believe they're pardoned, or Yamamoto turned a blind eye on them. Seeing that Urahara was (apparently) pardoned, I'd like to think the same happened to the Vizards. Though of course, they'd never go along with Soul Society.

I wondered about that as well. I think it's supposed to be her Shikai, but it looks big like a Bankai. I guess we won't know for sure until Unohana fights, which should happen eventually since Kubo hinted that we'd see exactly how strong she is during the second part of the series. She's actually one of the few Captains that I care about.

Its her Shikai, its confirmed in the MASKED databooks along with her stats.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonash310 View Post
    Its her Shikai, its confirmed in the MASKED databooks along with her stats.
    If thats all her shikai can do, I fear her Bankai……

I wonder if Minazuki can do more than heal people.

If thats all her shikai can do, I fear her Bankai……

I wonder if Minazuki can do more than heal people.
    If Soi-Fon's little stinger Shikai can turn into a Nuke Launcher Bankai, you are worrying about nothing.

If Soi-Fon's little stinger Shikai can turn into a Nuke Launcher Bankai, you are worrying about nothing.
    That did not impress me.

I was quite disappointed her Bankai was an ordinary missile, no poison tie-in or anything.

That did not impress me.

I was quite disappointed her Bankai was an ordinary missile, no poison tie-in or anything.
    Yeah an ordinary missile that can blow away death itself if time didn't rot it lol.

What do you expect a Bankai to be anyways? Bankai is roughly 10 to 20 times stronger than Shikai. As a Shinigami ages they get better and better at Bankai and Shikai, to the point where they only use Shikai like most of the senior captains.

I can already think of ways how Unohana's Bankai can be so broken even Aizen wouldn't mess with her.

1. Instant heal from any injury or even death at little Reiatsu cost.
    2. Gives diseases or afflicts the enemy with medical problems.
    3. Total control over the opponents body
    4. Instant death to enemy by shutting down their organs.
    5. Transfers any injuries from one person to the enemy.

These are just a few things I can think of at the moment.

That did not impress me.

i agree. i thought it was pretty cool and all, but i was expecting something like poision darts that had the same effect as her Shikai. something like she fires 10000 poision darts at the opponet and if two hit then the opponet dies. It would have tied in better with the hornet motif in my opinion.

People can be whatever they want on the internet. I wonder why so many of them choose to be stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by dewey911p View Post
    i agree. i thought it was pretty cool and all, but i was expecting something like poision darts that had the same effect as her Shikai. something like she fires 10000 poision darts at the opponet and if two hit then the opponet dies. It would have tied in better with the hornet motif in my opinion.
    Maybe not poison darts, but I expected poison to tie-in whether it was a missile, bomb, or a dart board.

Yeah an ordinary missile that can blow away death itself if time didn't rot it lol.

What do you expect a Bankai to be anyways? Bankai is roughly 10 to 20 times stronger than Shikai. As a Shinigami ages they get better and better at Bankai and Shikai, to the point where they only use Shikai like most of the senior captains.

I can already think of ways how Unohana's Bankai can be so broken even Aizen wouldn't mess with her.

I can see most of those scenarios except the 2nd.

Why would a woman who dedicated her life to healing arts, develop a bankai that can induce diseases.

Does a chapter come out today?

That did not impress me.

I thought it was disappointing as well. I think I disliked her Bankai because it didn't tie in with her character; she's always been the kind to attack quickly and without notice, yet her Bankai was loud and flashy, which went against those principles. I just think Kubo could've done a better job with her Bankai.

Quote Originally Posted by Mudkip43 View Post
    Does a chapter come out today?
    I believe so. I think the scanlators are just running late this week.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    I thought it was disappointing as well. I think I disliked her Bankai because it didn't tie in with her character; she's always been the kind to attack quickly and without notice, yet her Bankai was loud and flashy, which went against those principles. I just think Kubo could've done a better job with her Bankai.
    That's just what Soi Fon said, basically. Though it does tie with one thing, the fact that bankai are supposed to be 10 times more powerful than shikai (or something like that). Her shikai kills someone in two hits, her bankai kills a lot of people in one hit. Something like that.

Spoilers are out. Seems like we're into a boring week.

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    That's just what Soi Fon said, basically. Though it does tie with one thing, the fact that bankai are supposed to be 10 times more powerful than shikai (or something like that). Her shikai kills someone in two hits, her bankai kills a lot of people in one hit. Something like that.

Spoilers are out. Seems like we're into a boring week.

Spoiler:
    Ugh, slow week indeed.

Ginjou + Getsuga = boring.

At least Rukia saves this week from complete boredom.

Ugh, slow week indeed.

Ginjou + Getsuga = boring.

At least Rukia saves this week from complete boredom.
    Sadly yes. Or maybe the spoilers is wrong. Oh well. I don't think so though.

Speaking of Rukia. Who could have thought that some people could have seen it that way?

Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    Sadly yes. Or maybe the spoilers is wrong. Oh well. I don't think so though.

Speaking of Rukia. Who could have thought that some people could have seen it that way?
    Oh my, ackward shading indeed.

What is funny, when I got into Bleach about 5 years ago, I did not care much for Rukia, but she grew on me, and is one of my faves, she really has a motivational story about growth and adverse circumstances, you know.

nice theories but im not 100% sure about them

1. this seemes to intense. even soul Reapers can die and the ability to bring back the dead just seems like to much for any one person to have. also, if her powers were that great to be able to reverse even death, why couldnt she heal the vizords?
    2. maybe, but it seems to slow of an offendive method to be used in battle and to tackless in my opinion
    3. Again, this just seems like its to much, and the 7th espada already had a similar power (in a sense)
    4. seems like soi Fon's Shikai to me
    5. to much like Hanataro's Shikai

god i feel like such a dick now for going through one by one like that :/ any way, i hope that doesnt come across as bad as it looks. Moving on,

Im thinking her Bankai might be something that can heal a whole area at once or Kubo might pull a wildcard out like he did with Soi Fon and Unohana's bankai might be an intense attack that stores all of the damage it has ever recovered in its lifetime and releases this as raw spiritual energy all at once (still seems to much like Hanataro's Shikai to me though) either way, she should be strong, did you see her face when she got onto the battle field, total command

Apparently Rukia's new form can't use magic. Hopefully Rukia does not get too hurt in her fight.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    Apparently Rukia's new form can't use magic. Hopefully Rukia does not get too hurt in her fight.
    She can use Kidou, it just explodes in her face/palm etc.

I hope Riruka is going to give us some back-story on the FB'ers before they knew they were "special"

She can use Kidou, it just explodes in her face/palm etc.
    laughed so hard at that part, amd Riruka's face was just as funny. But yea, im noit to worried b/c once you destroy the "dollhouse" the contents are forcablly ejected, just like in Ichigo's training. So, if Rukia's stuffed animal is destroyed, Rukia will be free.

Ginjou made an appearance, yay. How lame though. He gets Getsuga now too? and if he stole Ichigo's spiritual pressure to learn getsuga im willing to bet he also stole his bankai, hes just that lame. Then again, maybe thats the power of his zanpaktou, he can copy the abilities of others for a short time or something like that. Either way, Ichigo should be worlds stronger then this nobody. Ichigo is the one who weakened Aizen so much, and now this substitute soul reaper is giving him a run for his money? WHAT!?!?!?!?

This week's chapter wasn't as exciting as I thought it would be. It looks like Rukia won't be able to use Kido since it just backfires, which is going to be a problem since there aren't too many options left for her. I thought Ginjou was pretty tough, but I know that Ichigo will manage to defeat him somehow. I just hope that Riruka's fight with Rukia ends in the next chapter so that we can move on to Byakuya's fight.

Page 361 of 502 FirstFirst ... 261311351357358359360361362363364365371411461 ... LastLast