I think we will have seen all of the Captains' Bankai by the end of the series. I think the next set of villains will be so powerful that even the Captains will have no choice but to use their Bankai to defeat them. I just hope that Ichigo's Bankai gets an upgrade or something because the Getsuga Tensho is really quite boring.
Last edited by dewey911p; 26th October 2011 at 5:21 AM.
Do we even know if Minazuki is Unohana's shikai or bankai?
Shikai, I believe.
Also, whatever happened to Shinji and his vizard gang? Are they all suppose to be dead or has Kubo completely forgotten that those characters even existed? I don't recall seeing or hearing about them at all once Aizen took them down.
What do you expect a Bankai to be anyways? Bankai is roughly 10 to 20 times stronger than Shikai. As a Shinigami ages they get better and better at Bankai and Shikai, to the point where they only use Shikai like most of the senior captains.
I can already think of ways how Unohana's Bankai can be so broken even Aizen wouldn't mess with her.
1. Instant heal from any injury or even death at little Reiatsu cost.
2. Gives diseases or afflicts the enemy with medical problems.
3. Total control over the opponents body
4. Instant death to enemy by shutting down their organs.
5. Transfers any injuries from one person to the enemy.
These are just a few things I can think of at the moment.
Why would a woman who dedicated her life to healing arts, develop a bankai that can induce diseases.
Does a chapter come out today?
Spoilers are out. Seems like we're into a boring week.
Speaking of Rukia. Who could have thought that some people could have seen it that way?
1. this seemes to intense. even soul Reapers can die and the ability to bring back the dead just seems like to much for any one person to have. also, if her powers were that great to be able to reverse even death, why couldnt she heal the vizords?
2. maybe, but it seems to slow of an offendive method to be used in battle and to tackless in my opinion
3. Again, this just seems like its to much, and the 7th espada already had a similar power (in a sense)
4. seems like soi Fon's Shikai to me
5. to much like Hanataro's Shikai
god i feel like such a dick now for going through one by one like that :/ any way, i hope that doesnt come across as bad as it looks. Moving on,
Im thinking her Bankai might be something that can heal a whole area at once or Kubo might pull a wildcard out like he did with Soi Fon and Unohana's bankai might be an intense attack that stores all of the damage it has ever recovered in its lifetime and releases this as raw spiritual energy all at once (still seems to much like Hanataro's Shikai to me though) either way, she should be strong, did you see her face when she got onto the battle field, total command
Apparently Rukia's new form can't use magic. Hopefully Rukia does not get too hurt in her fight.
"When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes
Ginjou made an appearance, yay. How lame though. He gets Getsuga now too? and if he stole Ichigo's spiritual pressure to learn getsuga im willing to bet he also stole his bankai, hes just that lame. Then again, maybe thats the power of his zanpaktou, he can copy the abilities of others for a short time or something like that. Either way, Ichigo should be worlds stronger then this nobody. Ichigo is the one who weakened Aizen so much, and now this substitute soul reaper is giving him a run for his money? WHAT!?!?!?!?
This week's chapter wasn't as exciting as I thought it would be. It looks like Rukia won't be able to use Kido since it just backfires, which is going to be a problem since there aren't too many options left for her. I thought Ginjou was pretty tough, but I know that Ichigo will manage to defeat him somehow. I just hope that Riruka's fight with Rukia ends in the next chapter so that we can move on to Byakuya's fight.