Page 363 of 499 FirstFirst ... 263313353359360361362363364365366367373413463 ... LastLast
Results 9,051 to 9,075 of 12453

Thread: Bleach Manga (many spoilers) discussion

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    It's such a shame that Orihime and Chad don't get to participate in these fights, but I guess it's for the best; I think we all know that Chad would end up losing anyway. And I almost forgot about Isshin and Kisuke since I was more concerned with the Fullbringers and their opponents. If Byakuya continues to have trouble against Tsukishima, then I hope that Kisuke steps in (although that might actually do more harm than good since Byakuya's pride would be shattered). Oh well~~~
    Well we all know Ichigo-Papa is not doing any real battling, outside his Aizen stint in battle, until his past is exposed, in which ever gaiden Kubo decides to feature it in.

i really want to see isshin's past. ever since Aizen sadi Ichigo was the son of a soul reaper and a... and then left us hanging, i have been dying to see what was next. It might have been a himan b/c there was a mix up in the manga, but if hes the son of a soul reaper and a human then so what? why does that matter? i really want to know what is so special about him. i was thinking Ichigo's mom might have been part of the royal family and that is why he has such high spiritual pressure, but we wont know until Kubo tells us, and i hope thats soon
    My FC is: 1118-1633-7306
    Friend Safari: Poison - Cascoon, Venomoth, and Muk.

Quote Originally Posted by Hozu
    People can be whatever they want on the internet. I wonder why so many of them choose to be stupid.

Does Tsukishima actually change the physical past of his target? It does seem like it, because.... well, he caused the building to actually have a trap inside it, no?

... If he does, then why doesn't he simply change Byakuya's past and made it like, he's an amputee or something? lol.

Quote Originally Posted by dewey911p View Post
    i really want to see isshin's past. ever since Aizen sadi Ichigo was the son of a soul reaper and a... and then left us hanging, i have been dying to see what was next.
    Didn't the next episode had it said "A human and a..."? Or was there some mistranslation or anything? *shrug*

Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    Does Tsukishima actually change the physical past of his target? It does seem like it, because.... well, he caused the building to actually have a trap inside it, no?

... If he does, then why doesn't he simply change Byakuya's past and made it like, he's an amputee or something? lol.

Didn't the next episode had it said "A human and a..."? Or was there some mistranslation or anything? *shrug*
    All I know is it's clear Ichigo is more than just Human and Shinigami.

the end of one chapter was "a shinigami and a... and the next chapter started out with "a human and a..." so im not sure if Kubo meant to reveal that ichigo was the son of a shinigami and a human or what, but again, even if it was a shinigami and a human why does that make him so strong and special? i hope we get answers soon, but Isshin hasnt been in the chapters recently and he isnt fighting, so we probably wont know anytime soon

People can be whatever they want on the internet. I wonder why so many of them choose to be stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Mudkip43 View Post
    Hmm I think Chad would have a fair shot... I'm guessing that all of the Fullbringers except for Tsukishima and Ginjou are Vice Captain level. Uryu and Chad are probably Vice Captain level maybe low captain level for Uryu so Chad would probably be able to hold is on against at least one of the Fullbringers.
    I would love for Chad to show how strong he is, but I'm taking all his previous battles into account, and things don't look too promising for him. I also really want Orihime to fight since she's improved, but I know that Kubo wouldn't let her win a battle since she's a woman.

But I absolutely love your signature; is that from a new Bleach opening or something? I've kinda lost track of the anime.

I would love for Chad to show how strong he is, but I'm taking all his previous battles into account, and things don't look too promising for him. I also really want Orihime to fight since she's improved, but I know that Kubo wouldn't let her win a battle since she's a woman.

But I absolutely love your signature; is that from a new Bleach opening or something? I've kinda lost track of the anime.
    Actually Chad has won every single one of his fair battles. He just has the bad luck of meeting ridiculously powered opponents like Nnorita.

Orihime has won her fair share of battles as well considering that you count the amount of battles she had on 1 hand lol.

Mudkip's sig is from the newest Bleach opening and its a pretty good song.

The song

I do not care much for the new "HaruKaze" Bleach OP song.

It lacks energy for me, Shoujo S was better, also by Scandal, also a Bleach OP song.

The animation for the latest opening is quite nice though.

I liked it. Though I find it HILARIOUS that Yukio, Girako, and Riruka and jumping off the fence like they're are main characters or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonash310 View Post
    Orihime has won her fair share of battles as well considering that you count the amount of battles she had on 1 hand lol.
    1 is a fair share?
    Last edited by lolipiece; 31st October 2011 at 5:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Elekible-Kid View Post
    All I know is it's clear Ichigo is more than just Human and Shinigami.
    Ahaha, that one is obvious. He is a human, a shinigami, a Vizard, a Hollow and a Fullbring. Suffice to say, he's a part of any race that is based on reishi, except Quincy.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    I liked it. Though I find it HILARIOUS that Yukio, Girako, and Riruka and jumping off the fence like they're are main characters or something.

1 is a fair share?
    Considering that she is a healer/supporter of the group then yes.

In RPG terms.
    Ichigo = Warrior
    Uryu = Archer
    Chad = Monk/fighter
    Orihime = Healer/support
    Rukia = Spell caster/swordswoman Red Mage as Somorio put it.
    Renji = Brute

Will make a captain's one later on. I'm sure most of us know what to put Zaraki as lol.
    Last edited by Crimsonlink; 31st October 2011 at 2:49 PM.

Considering that she is a healer/supporter of the group then yes.

In RPG terms.
    Ichigo = Warrior
    Uryu = Archer
    Chad = Monk/fighter
    Orihime = Healer/support
    Rukia = Spell caster/swordswoman
    Renji = Brute

Will make a captain's one later on. I'm sure most of us know what to put Zaraki as lol.
    Isn't this considered a red mage of sorts?

It's such a shame that Orihime and Chad don't get to participate in these fights, but I guess it's for the best; I think we all know that Chad would end up losing anyway. And I almost forgot about Isshin and Kisuke since I was more concerned with the Fullbringers and their opponents. If Byakuya continues to have trouble against Tsukishima, then I hope that Kisuke steps in (although that might actually do more harm than good since Byakuya's pride would be shattered). Oh well~~~

Yeah I agree since the last two fights he had in the Arrancar arc he got knocked out pretty easily by Nnoitra and Yammy, but anyway moving on I'm expecting this weeks chapter to be a huge flashback and nothing more.

Yeah I agree since the last two fights he had in the Arrancar arc he got knocked out pretty easily by Nnoitra and Yammy, but anyway moving on I'm expecting this weeks chapter to be a huge flashback and nothing more.
    i'd be ok with that if Isshin has some part in it, after all Ginjou first asked Ichigo to investigate Isshin so it would seem that the fullbringers and Isshin have some connection

I'm expecting this weeks chapter to be a huge flashback and nothing more.
    I hope not. I've always disliked flashback chapters no matter how informative they may be. I just want Rukia to defeat Riruka, and I don't even care how she does it at this point. I've already come to expect the unexpected from this series, so I wouldn't be surprised if Rukia pulled an Aizen on us in next week's chapter.

Ahaha, that one is obvious. He is a human, a shinigami, a Vizard, a Hollow and a Fullbring. Suffice to say, he's a part of any race that is based on reishi, except Quincy.
    Quincies are technicly part full bringers (as they use the cross for the arrows)
    and who know aizen said half shinigami (or half human I can't remember) and half.. something else maybe something we already know maybe not...

I hope no flashbacks...

Quote Originally Posted by Ilan View Post
    Quincies are technicly part full bringers (as they use the cross for the arrows)
    i dont think that was ever established. Uryu said that Quincies were normal humans who developed the ability to control Reiatsu to fight hollows and Ginjou said fullbringers were human babies who developed their powers after being attacked by a hollow or after their parents were attacked by a hollow. So technically Quincies and fullbringers are different.

Quote Originally Posted by dewey911p View Post
    i dont think that was ever established. Uryu said that Quincies were normal humans who developed the ability to control Reiatsu to fight hollows and Ginjou said fullbringers were human babies who developed their powers after being attacked by a hollow or after their parents were attacked by a hollow. So technically Quincies and fullbringers are different.
    And different in regards of their abilities as well. A Fullbringer has the ability to control the "souls" of objects, meaning they can pretty much manipulate anything around them (with the manipulation of the thing that they have a certain affinity to changing its shape and giving them abilities). A Quincy on the other hand can only manipulate anything that has reishi (or spirit particles) and even then they cannot make the reishi turn into an object or something, they can only harness its energy and turn it into their arrows.

Sometimes I feel like Chad, Ishida and Orihime are really only there because they were in the beginning. I mean, they honestly don't come in handy much. Sure they helped Ichigo get into Soul Society and have helped in their own little ways, but they just don't have huge roles anymore, and sometimes their presence feels a bit forced to me. But again, that could just be me.

Quote Originally Posted by weirdamanda View Post
    Sometimes I feel like Chad, Ishida and Orihime are really only there because they were in the beginning. I mean, they honestly don't come in handy much. Sure they helped Ichigo get into Soul Society and have helped in their own little ways, but they just don't have huge roles anymore, and sometimes their presence feels a bit forced to me. But again, that could just be me.
    Yeah I agree Luffy's crew are just some tacked on members who he should have left a while ago and Naruto does everything by himself so why bother having teammates.....

My sarcasm is getting so good, I'm kinda shocked at myself.

weirdamanda don't take it personally but your post made me laugh and I couldn't help making a sarcastic reply.
    Last edited by Crimsonlink; 1st November 2011 at 10:02 AM.

That's how I feel about characters like Chad and Uryu. I just think that their biggest roles in this series have already ended, and that Kubo is just keeping them around for the sake of keeping them around. I like that he attempted to give Chad a role in this arc, but look how that turned out; he [unknowingly] joined ranks with the enemy, and now he's been excluded from the biggest battle of the arc. And I like that Uryu is helping Ichigo right now, but I know he'll just end up getting hurt and that he'll become irrelevant in the next arc. In my opinion, the only useful character out of Ichigo's friends is Orihime, but that's only because she can heal people.

Yeah I agree Luffy's crew are just some tacked on members who he should have left a while ago and Naruto does everything by himself so why bother having teammates.....

weirdamanda don't take it personally but your post made me laugh and I couldn't help making a sarcastic reply.
    Luffys' crew is still important... they are not forgotten like in DBZ or bleach even chopper have powers it not like chad who was unconsious most of the time and the biggest thing he done in hueco mundo was defeating a semi espada, the quincy still have a good role... chad and orihime less..

Sorry, I don't watch either of those shows. :/ From what I think you're saying though, those people are actually important. They are still main characters.

Once the fans started loving on the Shinigami, Orihime, Chad, and Ishida kinda got pushed to the side a bit. Like Kira said, Kubo kinda brought them back more in this arc, but once again they just became a point of weakness for Ichigo. Which, of course, every character needs to have weaknesses. I suppose because Kubo has given Ichigo so many rank ups, he keeps those characters around just to be his main weakness. But still, it's annoying having "main characters" that don't really do much.
    /end rant.

Sorry, I don't watch either of those shows. :/ From what I think you're saying though, those people are actually important. They are still main characters.

Once the fans started loving on the Shinigami, Orihime, Chad, and Ishida kinda got pushed to the side a bit. Like Kira said, Kubo kinda brought them back more in this arc, but once again they just became a point of weakness for Ichigo. Which, of course, every character needs to have weaknesses. I suppose because Kubo has given Ichigo so many rank ups, he keeps those characters around just to be his main weakness. But still, it's annoying having "main characters" that don't really do much.
    /end rant.
    In Luffy's case no and in Naruto's case yes, but lets not get into that flame bait lol.

Chad gets the short end of the stick in most arcs but thats because he is the fall guy for the group and like I said before, keeps meeting opponents way above his level.

Ichigonator would not have happened without Orihime there. Uryu actually made Ichigo vs Ulquiorra possible by taking away Orihime from the battle and dropping Yami a couple of floors.

I understand where you are coming from but the group has always been Ichigo, Orihime, Chad, Uryu, Rukia and Renji.

It was the first 4 in SS arc, and all 6 in Hueco Mundo..... Well without Orihime that is lol.

Even now after the Fullbring arc, I expect the gang to start working together against whatever enemy is next.

The captains and other characters will be there of course but they usually have their own dedicated chapters as well.

Why are we talking about Wan Pisu?

Anyhow, how adorable is Riruka?

I hope she manages to go with the good guys and becomes Rukia's buddy.

Page 363 of 499 FirstFirst ... 263313353359360361362363364365366367373413463 ... LastLast