Page 372 of 500 FirstFirst ... 272322362368369370371372373374375376382422472 ... LastLast
Results 9,276 to 9,300 of 12498

Thread: Bleach Manga (many spoilers) discussion

Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    =|

Waitwhat, how does being a Fullbringer makes you have inner Hollows? I thought Ichigo gained his Hollow because he already "died" (in the sense that his soul chain got eroded and he turned into a Hollow), but this? Kubo's logic is as confusing as his weird plot.
    It was because while he was in his mother's womb she was attacked by a hollow and it left some of it's power on him, which enables him to fullbring. (if I remember correctly)

Ichigo can fullbring because he also has hollow powers, but he obtained them in a different way, as you said.

I actually enjoyed this chapter since it tied some loose ends, and we got to see Toshiro smile :]

Quote Originally Posted by gliscor&yanmega View Post
    Was a little confused at times though, mainly the ending, which seemed a little odd with Ginjou getting hit like that.
    Yeah. It was really weird that Ginjou was slashed by Ichigo, especially after he received a power up. It's more than likely a trap. He probably wanted Ichigo to get closer to him so that he could counter attack. He's allowed himself to be injured before for the sake of his plans, so I bet this is just another battle tactic.

Ichigo's Hollow was created as a result of Urahara's training. Ginjo's Hollow (assuming he doesn't just have the powers of one) was created before he was born. Either that, or Ichigo's Hollow manifested itself in his Fullbring, which Ginjo stole, explaining how he has Hollow powers to begin with. Hell, I dunno.
    Pokemon Y Friend Code: 3282-3535-2249

Friend Safari: Pansage, Petilil, Gogoat

As of now, my focus is on Safaris with starters (barring Wartortle and Quilladin), but give me your Safari anyway. Chances are I'll find something interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by weirdamanda View Post
    It was because while he was in his mother's womb she was attacked by a hollow and it left some of it's power on him, which enables him to fullbring. (if I remember correctly)

Ichigo can fullbring because he also has hollow powers, but he obtained them in a different way, as you said.

I actually enjoyed this chapter since it tied some loose ends, and we got to see Toshiro smile :]
    Ichigo was a small child when his mother was attacked...

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    Yeah. It was really weird that Ginjou was slashed by Ichigo, especially after he received a power up. It's more than likely a trap. He probably wanted Ichigo to get closer to him so that he could counter attack. He's allowed himself to be injured before for the sake of his plans, so I bet this is just another battle tactic.
    >gets severely injured
    Just like Aizen
    >will get massive power up or fire Cero or something
    Just like Aizen
    >will get flank kicked by Ichigo's pure awesome
    Just like Aizen

tl;dr this is gonna be like Aizen
    lolwut my Pokemon Black game now works. so much ,yay,

PBR FC 1849-2587-9259
    Platinum FC 2450-1748-7938
    Black 4384 3870 2213
    http://www.youtube.com/user/dialgapalkiamew1
    Please do check out my Deviant Art account - http://rgbargy.deviantart.com/

I hath claimed Shunsui Kyouraku and Kaname Tousen. Mine, all mine.

I IZ MAD, BRAH

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Ichigo was a small child when his mother was attacked...
    Right, he didn't get his hollow powers before he was born like the other Fullbringers. But didn't get he got his hollow powers when he went through encroachment, but he resisted with his shinigami powers but he was too late so a inner hollow was created inside him, right?

I don't remember what happens in Bleach anymore. It seems right when you know something, it gets changed. Or a new secret is revealed, as we've been discussing.

Presumably Ichigo did get his Fullbringer abilities the same way as the others, during an attack before he was born. Receiving Rukia's powers simply awoke his own.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

I'm still not sure if the "babies of mothers who were attacked by Hollows" thing is 100% truthful. I mean, that was only said when Ginjou was still in "fake good guy mode" due to Tsukishima's powers... could've just been made up, just like Tsukishima being a former member and now enemy.
    Seems like the kind of thing that someone might come up with to get more sympathy for their side from Ichigo--all their moms are dead, or were seriously wounded before they were even born, and they only just barely managed to be born at all!

And look at Chad--his powers didn't become active until after he was actually attacked by a Hollow himself (with the glowing-purple Hollow-power-infused wound and all.) Even if all the others did get their powers from their mother being attacked while they were in the womb, their powers developed very differently from Chad's. Going by the flashbacks, they all seemed to figure out at a pretty young age that they had some kind of power, without even needing to get into fights or anything, and yet Chad (who actually did get into fights throughout a lot of his life) never activated his powers until he ran into Hollows.

Yeah, he had super-strength since he was very young, but... his grandpa also seemed to have that, at least to some degree, and he seemed to already know that Chad would be abnormally strong. So that could just be something Chad inherited from that side of his family, completely unrelated to his later powers. Unless he somehow knew about Fullbring and knew Chad had it waaaay ahead of his powers actually becoming active, it seems kinda unlikely that the strength he's always had is just part of the powers he developed later.

But anyway... I think it could be that any surviving Hollow victim has the possibility of developing Fullbring-type powers, not only babies whose mothers were attacked. They're just so rare because so few ordinary living humans get attacked (Hollows usually go after dead people or other Hollows instead) and the few who do get attacked usually die.
    3522 9410 8771

Quote Originally Posted by thatguycharizard34 View Post
    >gets severely injured
    Just like Aizen
    >will get massive power up or fire Cero or something
    Just like Aizen
    >will get flank kicked by Ichigo's pure awesome
    Just like Aizen

tl;dr this is gonna be like Aizen
    I wish it were, but I doubt this fight will be as awesome as Ichigo's battle with Aizen. That battle restored my faith in this series, but I doubt that we'll ever get another battle like that. The fact that the shinigami are returning to Soul Society implies that this arc doesn't have much left to offer.

I wish it were, but I doubt this fight will be as awesome as Ichigo's battle with Aizen. That battle restored my faith in this series, but I doubt that we'll ever get another battle like that. The fact that the shinigami are returning to Soul Society implies that this arc doesn't have much left to offer.
    I'm hoping it wont be as intense as Aizen's. It took pretty much the entire series to build up to Aizen's power and the war that was going to happen, resulting in a massive showdown between Ichigo and Aizen. Then we have this short little arc, and if the villian were to just randomly be as powerful as Aizen (which would be required for a battle as awesome as Aizen's), it wouldn't balance the series very well.

Kubo needs to wash his hands of this arc and get to something that actually matters. It was sort of a nice intro to whatever we're now supposed to wonder about Isshin and Urahara, but I'm ready to get to that, not some big ol' fight.

Whilst we wait for the next chapter, let's discuss good fights.

My three favourites are Ichigo vs Aizen/Grimmjow round 3/Ulquiorra round 2. So epic. Why can't we have more of it?

PBR FC 1849-2587-9259
    Black 4384 3870 2213

I IZ MAD, BRAH

Kubo needs to wash his hands of this arc and get to something that actually matters. It was sort of a nice intro to whatever we're now supposed to wonder about Isshin and Urahara, but I'm ready to get to that, not some big ol' fight.
    I just hope he has something substantial planned. He usually just goes with the flow, but that's not always a good thing.

My favorite fights are Ichigo's last fight with Byakuya, Ichigo's last fight with Ulquiorra and Ichigo's last fight with Aizen. There are several other good fights, but they aren't on par with these three in my opinion.

I just hope he has something substantial planned. He usually just goes with the flow, but that's not always a good thing.

My favorite fights are Ichigo's last fight with Byakuya, Ichigo's last fight with Ulquiorra and Ichigo's last fight with Aizen. There are several other good fights, but they aren't on par with these three in my opinion.
    I'd imagine he'd have some kind of general plan, like where he wants it to end, but probably nothing specific. I suppose. You'd think. Hope.

Am I the only one who misses the first fights in SS? I think they were more exciting because you were discovering all these new characters and abilities, and Ichigo hadn't done "power ups" a bajillion times so it was all new and exciting.

Also the Aizen fight was pretty BA.

The fights I liked so far was Hisagi had against findoor (that crab espada) in the anime during the fake Karakura Town arc and almost anything with Mayuri Kurotsuchi using his crazy experiments. There are others but either I can't think of them or they weren't as good to me.

Am I the only one who misses the first fights in SS? I think they were more exciting because you were discovering all these new characters and abilities, and Ichigo hadn't done "power ups" a bajillion times so it was all new and exciting.
    Many of them were exciting for the reasons you mentioned. However, I think some of the newer battles have been better since the opponents are stronger and that allows for more intensity in my opinion. Although I do kind of dislike how Ichigo won against Ulquiorra; the ending of that battle left a sour taste in my mouth.

Many of them were exciting for the reasons you mentioned. However, I think some of the newer battles have been better since the opponents are stronger and that allows for more intensity in my opinion. Although I do kind of dislike how Ichigo won against Ulquiorra; the ending of that battle left a sour taste in my mouth.
    I can agree with this. It was nice having these intense battles, but Ichigo didn't actually win - his inner hollow did. It kinda counted as cheating.

PBR FC 1849-2587-9259
    Black 4384 3870 2213

I IZ MAD, BRAH

I can agree with this. It was nice having these intense battles, but Ichigo didn't actually win - his inner hollow did. It kinda counted as cheating.
    I really disliked Ichigo's fight with Ulquiorra he really didn't do anything against him at all he really wasn't even able to do anything to base Ulquiorra. That's why I think someone else should have dealt with Ulquiorra Ichigo defeating Grimmjow was pretty impressive and satisfying I don't see why Kubo put him against Ulquiorra even if it was to protect Orihime.

I thought Ichigo was doing fine against Ulquiorra until Ulquiorra revealed his second form. That was overkill on Kubo's part, and he made things worse by having Ichigo's Inner Hollow take over. Still, I thought the fight was intense and I liked Ulquiorra's abilities. We can't always have perfect battles.

I thought Ichigo was doing fine against Ulquiorra until Ulquiorra revealed his second form. That was overkill on Kubo's part, and he made things worse by having Ichigo's Inner Hollow take over. Still, I thought the fight was intense and I liked Ulquiorra's abilities. We can't always have perfect battles.
    Meh... I don't know when Cero Oscuras broke Ichigo's Hollow Mask the match was pretty much over in my opinion not to mention that Getsuga Tensho didn't phase him either. Anyway moving on I kind of hope Ginjou is finished off but knowing Kubo he probably let himself get cut to let his inner hollow run wild.

Quote Originally Posted by Mudkip43 View Post
    Meh... I don't know when Cero Oscuras broke Ichigo's Hollow Mask the match was pretty much over in my opinion not to mention that Getsuga Tensho didn't phase him either. Anyway moving on I kind of hope Ginjou is finished off but knowing Kubo he probably let himself get cut to let his inner hollow run wild.
    I thought the Getsuga Tensho didn't affect Ulquiorra because his Cero Oscuras was similar to the technique. That's how I've always explained it, anyway.

Why was Rukia's arm fading in the chapter? Anyone else catch that?

Just noticed that. Don't understand it though.

On page 18, Ichigo forms some energy in his left hand by the looks of it. Is that him stopping the cero from Ginjou? I don't get it.

PBR FC 1849-2587-9259
    Black 4384 3870 2213

I IZ MAD, BRAH

Just noticed that. Don't understand it though.

On page 18, Ichigo forms some energy in his left hand by the looks of it. Is that him stopping the cero from Ginjou? I don't get it.
    Yeah that's him stopping Ginjou's cero... I wonder if Rukia's arm fading has to do with Riruka disappearing though.

That was just Kubo's drawing, I doubt Rukia is actually losing her arm.

My three favourites are Ichigo vs Aizen/Grimmjow round 3/Ulquiorra round 2. So epic. Why can't we have more of it?
    the fight i liked the most: Ichigo v. Byakuya (end of SS arc) and Hitsugaya v. Harribel (Toshiro rocks XD)

Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonash310 View Post
    That was just Kubo's drawing, I doubt Rukia is actually losing her arm.
    well everyone was going back to SS so maybe she was just fading away back to SS. on that note, since everyone is going back to SS it seems pretty clear that this fight is over. if all of the Captains can sense that Ichigo is gonna win, Ginjou is pretty much screwed. Unless Kubo pulls a fast one on us ... ... ...
    My FC is: 1118-1633-7306
    Friend Safari: Poison - Cascoon, Venomoth, and Muk.

Quote Originally Posted by Hozu
    People can be whatever they want on the internet. I wonder why so many of them choose to be stupid.

Page 372 of 500 FirstFirst ... 272322362368369370371372373374375376382422472 ... LastLast