Page 401 of 501 FirstFirst ... 301351391397398399400401402403404405411451 ... LastLast
Results 10,001 to 10,025 of 12520

Thread: Bleach Manga (many spoilers) discussion

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    Apacci needs to learn to keep her mouth shut.. seriously she talks so much and just gets knocked right back down afterwards. And how strong is Ayon? It defeated most of the Vice Captains and it overwhelmed Kirge something Ichigo wasn't able to do it has to be around captain level.
    So is she done for?

Given a hollow killed by Quincies is completely erased.......

Not even Hime could save her.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Ant View Post
    So is she done for?

Perhaps, Kirge impaled her right in the throat so I wouldn't be surprised if she is finished I just hope Kirge finishes the rest of them off and Ayon so Ichigo can continue fighting him.

3. Default

Perhaps, Kirge impaled her right in the throat so I wouldn't be surprised if she is finished I just hope Kirge finishes the rest of them off and Ayon so Ichigo can continue fighting him.
    Aww, but it's the end of a beautiful friendship........

And Tier Harribel really cared for and respected her subordinates.

Meh, Orihime could probably heal her.

Gives her something to do in this series.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Meh, Orihime could probably heal her.

Gives her something to do in this series.
    Why is she even part of this manga anymore?

Her relevance likely peaked in her kidnap-arc.....

Perhaps this wasn't my finest moment, but after completing the white-haired Aizen speech, all I could think of was "EXPLAIN HITLER!"
    This kid shinigami....I don't like him and I am questioning what purpose he will serve in the series besides giving random background details.
    If there is one thing that annoyed me about this chapter, it's the "overkill" comment (I think Chad said it). After watching a crap ton of people getting sliced and diced and mauled by various bankai, you claim that watching an invincible winged circus clown getting punched in the face is overkill. Come on. Is Ichigo and crew ever going to accept the fact that sometimes killing opponents is completely necessary?

Edit: It's occurred to me that the Hitler comment wasn't exactly appropriate, but I find it hard to believe that the Quincies are fighting for justice when they are destroying the fabric of reality.
    Last edited by multi-scale; 16th May 2012 at 10:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by multi-scale View Post
    Perhaps this wasn't my finest moment, but after completing the white-haired Aizen speech, all I could think of was "EXPLAIN HITLER!"
    This kid shinigami....I don't like him and I am questioning what purpose he will serve in the series besides giving random background details.
    If there is one thing that annoyed me about this chapter, it's the "overkill" comment (I think Chad said it). After watching a crap ton of people getting sliced and diced and mauled by various bankai, you claim that watching an invincible winged circus clown getting punched in the face is overkill. Come on. Is Ichigo and crew ever going to accept the fact that sometimes killing opponents is completely necessary?

Edit: It's occurred to me that the Hitler comment wasn't exactly appropriate, but I find it hard to believe that the Quincies are fighting for justice when they are destroying the fabric of reality.
    Ayon broke Kirge's neck.. and then proceeded to smack him around I kind of agree with Chad about that being too much.

Ayon broke Kirge's neck.. and then proceeded to smack him around I kind of agree with Chad about that being too much.
    But they killed Sakisabe, man!

He was so important, and needs to be avenged!

Remember when he got his butt kicked by Ichigo? Such a touching scene.

Remember when he showed up the Fake Karakura Town after spending a good long time not appear? That was awesome.

I liked the chapter and what Kaj said about "war happen because both sides are just." (Kaj is Kajoumaru shortened btw)

I think Kubo watched the Avengers and copied the Hulk and Loki scene with Ayon and Kirge. That was pretty hilarious. As a sidenote: I did wish I was Nel during the chapter lol.

Anyways looking forward to next week's chapter and see what happens in Kirge's fight against the invaders.

Hey, at least it wasn't Chad who was being smacked around this time. But I'm sure he'll meet that fate sooner or later; he's probably the weakest character after Orihime.~

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Ant View Post

No? Didn't Aizen said that Hime's power basically rejects the realms of events, making it as if it never happened before? If that's the case, I think she might. As with Grimmjow's arms that got, well, burnt. You know, Shun Shun Rikka is really a potent power, shame Kubo doesn't exploit it to its full potential.

Ah, for once, why not let the three hog the actions? I'm bored of Ichigo's fights. Chances are, if he continues fighting the Captain, he'll go bankai within the next few chapters.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Remember when he showed up the Fake Karakura Town after spending a good long time not appear? That was awesome.
    Yup yup. And he was doing an extremely important job too guarding the barrier.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    Hey, at least it wasn't Chad who was being smacked around this time. But I'm sure he'll meet that fate sooner or later; he's probably the weakest character after Orihime.~
    I don't know about that.. I think Chad and Uryu are both above all the Vice Captains they both beat Privaron Espada and Chad took a hit from Nnoitora after fighting Gantenbainne and Uryu kept up with Ulquiorra for a bit. I don't think either of them are pushovers they're just both in need for a power up.

I don't know about that.. I think Chad and Uryu are both above all the Vice Captains they both beat Privaron Espada and Chad took a hit from Nnoitora after fighting Gantenbainne and Uryu kept up with Ulquiorra for a bit. I don't think either of them are pushovers they're just both in need for a power up.
    Maybe some *coughHinamoricough* but not all. Remember Chad was training with Renji's bankai before the whole war thingy and they were both roughly equal. And now after the 17 months timeskip, we learn that some of the characters got plothax some powerup with Renji able to take a blow to his stomach like *nothing*, doesn't really seem like it. Maybe higher than a seated officer but imo not enough to challenge some of the Vice Captains.

But I agree they need more screentime.

But I want to see Unohana first though :P

Really anxious to know what Kirge was all up about when he says it's "interesting" that he's more powerful than Uryu. Has Ishida been holding back on us?

Spoiler:- What pokemon am I?:

Uryu is a lot stronger than Chad in my opinion. He'll probably get even stronger in this arc since the other Quincys might want to recruit him.

Uryu is a lot stronger than Chad in my opinion. He'll probably get even stronger in this arc since the other Quincys might want to recruit him.
    I guess I don't know. I think Ichigo is going to defeat Kirge in the next chapter I feel like he is holding back because he actually hasn't used his bankai yet so maybe Ichigo was just going easy on him at first so he could get the information he needed out of him. But now that he knows about Kirge's abilities he'll go all out.

Agreed. He is more of a "rival" to Ichigo as well. For Chad to get stronger it should have happened in the fullbring arc but nothing came of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Guilty View Post
    Agreed. He is more of a "rival" to Ichigo as well. For Chad to get stronger it should have happened in the fullbring arc but nothing came of it.
    Probably because Kubo was urged to end this crap...
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

^ Quite glad, but it might have prevented it from turning to crap in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Guilty View Post
    ^ Quite glad, but it might have prevented it from turning to crap in the first place.
    It was already crap before Kubo was urged to end it.. Or did I misunderstand you? :P
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    It was already crap before Kubo was urged to end it.. Or did I misunderstand you? :P
    Yes. Having Chad power up might have saved it from being "already crap".

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Probably because Kubo was urged to end this crap...
    Ironically, the latest arcs seem better than some of the previous arcs, at least in my opinion. I think Kubo delivers better material when he's under pressure from his editor.

Does anyone think that the Soul Reapers have any chance against fighting the Quincies? The power that Kirge is demonstrating is making me have doubts.

Quote Originally Posted by REL720 View Post
    Does anyone think that the Soul Reapers have any chance against fighting the Quincies? The power that Kirge is demonstrating is making me have doubts.
    Well... they do stand a chance, and we all know they'll end up winning.

But I think the Quincies will make them so desperate that the Royal Guard will finally have to show up and do something. I mean, not even Aizen was enough of a threat for them to interfere, so the Vandenreich will have to be Soul Society's most formidable enemy by far.

Quote Originally Posted by Ver-mont View Post
    Well... they do stand a chance, and we all know they'll end up winning.

But I think the Quincies will make them so desperate that the Royal Guard will finally have to show up and do something. I mean, not even Aizen was enough of a threat for them to interfere, so the Vandenreich will have to be Soul Society's most formidable enemy by far.
    Even with the Royal Guard on their side, I think Soul Society has an extremely difficult war ahead of them. But I partially blame them for it since they were the ones who hunted down the Quincy and made themselves hated to begin with.

Page 401 of 501 FirstFirst ... 301351391397398399400401402403404405411451 ... LastLast