So basically the summary of the chapter:
- Byakyua shows up, takes out one stern ritter and damages the other.
- Captains explain plan to lieutenants that they will go bankai and once it gets sealed off, they will combine their efforts to break the seals.
- Komamura and Byakyua show us their boss bankais, followed up by soi fon's freaking ridiculous bankai, and Toshiro's..... not so cool bankai.
- The seals activate, and kokojo tenken myoo gets cut in half and disintegrates, senbonzakura gets absorbed, and so do the rest of the bankais.
- Much to the captains horror, they find out that they don't seal bankai, but they steal it.
- Chapter ends with Az Nodt...... Gin smiling? Cool!
So yeah, if they actually have to fight the stern ritter that have their bankai, here's what I think will go down.
- Komamura fights against Bambietta who gets over-confident now that she has his bankai and attacks. Komamura and Iba come up with a plan and use Tenken's flaw against the less durable Bambietta. Seeing as she isn't as durable as Komamura is due to her small size, she begins getting cuts from the bankai. She tries to shoot arrows at them, but Kokojo tenken myoo does the same making it useless against the 7th squad.
- Soi fon and Omaeda...... easily dodge the missile and shock the stern ritter with their speed. It's pretty obvious that they can go on par with this guy. A big flashy weapon against squad 2? Psh. Not gonna happen. Unless the stern ritter begins collecting reiatsu from the air and goes rapid fire on them.....
-Byakyua and Renji could hold off IMO. Renji has had experience against this bankai, so he knows how it works, and I'm pretty sure that the stern ritter won't be able to steal two bankais at a time, thus, Renji has the advantage here and can push Az Nodt for a little while, for byakyua or kurotsuchi to come up with a plan.
- Toshiro..... I don't know what he's going to do. I'm being honest here. What can he do against this bankai? Like, what?
But yeah, I can see Zaraki coming in and being all like, "You guys want bankai? Here ya go!" and then proceeds to take off the eyepatch...... No, scratch that. That's his shikai. His bankai would be him using kendo and wooping the crud out of everyone.
Yes, Furosuto means Frost in Japanese.