Page 42 of 502 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445465292142 ... LastLast
Results 1,026 to 1,050 of 12527

Thread: Bleach Manga (many spoilers) discussion

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    Well she may fight, but it may be something rather sucky.
    but still she is a cool character IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Heaven Help Us~ View Post
    but still she is a cool character IMO.
    I guess. I'm just hoping Ichigo's fight will be just as neat as the previous ones.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Yeah, but hopefully he doesn't kill Ulquiorra, he is pretty cool. hopefully he turns good. and hopefully we see Shinji and his gang fight Aizen.

Yeah, but hopefully he doesn't kill Ulquiorra, he is pretty cool. hopefully he turns good. and hopefully we see Shinji and his gang fight Aizen.
    I'm thinking we'll be seeing Aizen fight when Ichigo and Co. get out of Hueco Mundo.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Grimmjow will probably be the one to turn on Aizen and he'll probably help Ichigo against Ulquiorra too since he has a grudge against him. Ulquiorra doesn't seem like the type to betray Aizen. After all, he was probably a Vasto Lorde before he was turned into an Arrancar.
    If you're looking for a confidence boost in Marvel VS Capcom 3, Halo Reach or TF2, look me up.
    Pokemon White Friend Code: 2794-9939-9096
    I use "uber" Pokemon in allotted tiers, I calculate stat values, I draw the line at cheating devices, I breed my way to perfection, and I care about natures. I breed my Pokemon out of the most ideal parental stock, and treat them like brainless drones made out of bits of data. I believe that thinking of them as anything more is pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman Skeleton View Post
    Grimmjow will probably be the one to turn on Aizen and he'll probably help Ichigo against Ulquiorra too since he has a grudge against him. Ulquiorra doesn't seem like the type to betray Aizen. After all, he was probably a Vasto Lorde before he was turned into an Arrancar.
    Heh, could you imagine Grimmjow trying to live as a "normal" person in Ichigo's town

No i meant Shinji and co fight against Aizen's army. and isn't Grimmjow dead?

No i meant Shinji and co fight against Aizen's army. and isn't Grimmjow dead?
    The Vizards will probably come right when everyone is about to be defeated.

And Grimmjow was saved by Ichigo.

But hopefully they will join.

Yumichika's Zanpaktou is really strong.

Looks like the latest Arrancar becomes a giant. If only there was someone who had a bankai that creates a giant person.

Quote Originally Posted by Sogeking View Post
    Looks like the latest Arrancar becomes a giant. If only there was someone who had a bankai that creates a giant person.
    Well Komamura's bankai can summon a giant. Heh, I bet this fight is gonna be episc.

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    Well Komamura's bankai can summon a giant. Heh, I bet this fight is gonna be episc.
    at last a scene with the clash of the titans. theyre gonna rock da house
    feed me Please! Ditto!Me too!if its not too much to askyes i made it myself XD
    I need a TRU so please contact me if you have a spare.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkrai-LordofNightmares View Post
    at last a scene with the clash of the titans. theyre gonna rock da house
    Let's hope they don't accidentally destroy another tower.

Is there anyone who didn't see this chapter coming? I wish these fights were more than one-shot gimmicks.

Is there anyone who didn't see this chapter coming? I wish these fights were more than one-shot gimmicks.
    I'm sure this fight will be neat.

I don't know, but I think this fight is going to be quick and pretty boring.

I want to see Ichigo's fight, not what we're seeing now
    Name: John
    Friend Code: 1934 9519 8985

An example of Irony: BELIEVE.

Completely True Statement:
    Yeah, King of the Hills was pulling in better ratings than any other Sunday Fox program, and it still got canceled. Which brings me back to my "Fox will let any crap produced by Seth MacFarlane on TV", statement.

Spoilers!

Spoiler:- Chapter 328:

Thanks Hiro. Finally, Captains vs Espadas+Aizen +Gin +Tousen

Yeah, King of the Hills was pulling in better ratings than any other Sunday Fox program, and it still got canceled. Which brings me back to my "Fox will let any crap produced by Seth MacFarlane on TV", statement.

Quote Originally Posted by Horoika1 View Post
    I'm thinking Aizen, Gin, and Tousen are going to still sit this one out.

Quote Originally Posted by Horoika1 View Post
    Correction, it looks like Captains+Vice Captains VS Espada & all Faccion. It seems that right now, only Stark is going to actually fight against Shunsui and Ukitake. Barragan and Halibel seem to still be sitting on the sidelines which means Stark is probably #3, Halibel is #2 and Barragan is #1.
    If you're looking for a confidence boost in Marvel VS Capcom 3, Halo Reach or TF2, look me up.
    Pokemon White Friend Code: 2794-9939-9096
    I use "uber" Pokemon in allotted tiers, I calculate stat values, I draw the line at cheating devices, I breed my way to perfection, and I care about natures. I breed my Pokemon out of the most ideal parental stock, and treat them like brainless drones made out of bits of data. I believe that thinking of them as anything more is pointless.

Well, what I meant was that this is what it is going to lead to. Not yet though, but finally actual battles begin.

Well, what I meant was that this is what it is going to lead to. Not yet though, but finally actual battles begin.

Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman Skeleton View Post
    Correction, it looks like Captains+Vice Captains VS Espada & all Faccion. It seems that right now, only Stark is going to actually fight against Shunsui and Ukitake. Barragan and Halibel seem to still be sitting on the sidelines which means Stark is probably #3, Halibel is #2 and Barragan is #1.
    I still think Stark is #2. He's fighting against two senior captains that are said by Ol' Yama himself to be the two strongest(excluding Yama).

Iba was made of instant win just giving that great speech and punching Ikkaku in the face.

Oomeada has epic panels(ruining Koma's bankai's panel) and is as fast a Soi Fong.

I still say Sai Fon will have a spider or bee based bankai. Heh, imagine Soi Fon looking like a drow.

you know, Yorouichi isn't in the fight.

Page 42 of 502 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445465292142 ... LastLast