Page 420 of 502 FirstFirst ... 320370410416417418419420421422423424430470 ... LastLast
Results 10,476 to 10,500 of 12528

Thread: Bleach Manga (many spoilers) discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Heartlessangel17 View Post
    Well...the quincies are actually using the bankai against their former masters...**** just got real. Also, anyone else notice that Byakuya was not using shikai? Back to my earlier theory of not only their Bankai being stlone, but the spirits of their Zanpakuto as well.
    This arc is starting to look like the Zanpakuto spirit filler arc. I'm not pleased. The Stern Ritter aren't playing around though. I hadn't even realized that As Nodt used Byakuya's bankai against him. It's kind of unsettling that the Captains are doing so poorly at the moment.

You know what I noticed.. I don't think the Quincy are actually taking the captains Bankai I'm starting to think they're actually taking away the Zanpaktou Spirit itself Hitsugaya couldn't talk to Hyorinmaru and Byakuya couldn't even use his Shikai against As Nodt. So why can't Ichigo use his Bankai? He already lost Zangetsu when he defeated Aizen 17 months ago he received his powers back but only because his Fullbring is substituting for Zangetsu therefor he can't be taken away. That's just what I think just a little crazy conspiracy : p

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    You know what I noticed.. I don't think the Quincy are actually taking the captains Bankai I'm starting to think they're actually taking away the Zanpaktou Spirit itself Hitsugaya couldn't talk to Hyorinmaru and Byakuya couldn't even use his Shikai against As Nodt. So why can't Ichigo use his Bankai? He already lost Zangetsu when he defeated Aizen 17 months ago he received his powers back but only because his Fullbring is substituting for Zangetsu therefor he can't be taken away. That's just what I think just a little crazy conspiracy : p
    Which really makes me worry about the future of this arc. I can already tell that some of the characters will have to bond with their Zanpakuto spirits all over again in order to defeat the Stern Ritters, which might be time-consuming. But so long as we get some cool fights (and some new bankai), I'll be satisfied.

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    Isn't everyone in Soul Society technically dead already?
    Yeah, Sasakibe. :P

But yeah they are dead. Dying again simply means they will be reincarnated as a new soul in the Living World, so it kind of equals to dying. As in, gone forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Furosuto View Post
    EDIT: Komamura isn't that slow. He was able to keep up with soi fon in a fight, and his bankai was able to disarm (literally) mask tousen who was blitzing around the battlefield with a back hand slap. I'm sure if he was able to keep up with them, then he can keep up with her....
    He is. Like JD said, first the fight with Soi Fon wasn't canon, and the official bootleg puts his mobility as 40. Compare that to Soi Fon's 100, well, you get the point.

So why can't Ichigo use his Bankai? He already lost Zangetsu when he defeated Aizen 17 months ago he received his powers back but only because his Fullbring is substituting for Zangetsu therefor he can't be taken away. That's just what I think just a little crazy conspiracy : p
    No, it's all because Masaki was a Quincy
    So you're saying that he doesn't currently have a zanpakto spirit?

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    Which really makes me worry about the future of this arc. I can already tell that some of the characters will have to bond with their Zanpakuto spirits all over again in order to defeat the Stern Ritters, which might be time-consuming. But so long as we get some cool fights (and some new bankai), I'll be satisfied.
    Didn't Kubo say that this arc is going to be even longer than the Arrancar arc? I recall reading that somewhere.

Personally, I'm just waiting for Unohana to show up and kick some asses.

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    Isn't everyone in Soul Society technically dead already?

Also, I REALLY didn't need to see zombie Rukia, especially at night.
    And when they die, they get reincarnated back to the real world, so the whole system's weird.

Zombie Rukia is great.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    Yeah, Sasakibe. :P

But yeah they are dead. Dying again simply means they will be reincarnated as a new soul in the Living World, so it kind of equals to dying. As in, gone forever.

He is. Like JD said, first the fight with Soi Fon wasn't canon, and the official bootleg puts his mobility as 40. Compare that to Soi Fon's 100, well, you get the point.

No, it's all because Masaki was a Quincy
    So you're saying that he doesn't currently have a zanpakto spirit?

Didn't Kubo say that this arc is going to be even longer than the Arrancar arc? I recall reading that somewhere.

Personally, I'm just waiting for Unohana to show up and kick some asses.
    That's what I think.. Zangetsu didn't want him to use the Final Getsuga Tensho maybe that's part of the reason why he didn't want him to use it.

Zombie Rukia is the most graphic thing to ever come out of this series. I can just imagine all the creepypastas that are gonna pop up about it. Hope Kubo does some more creepy scenes like that.

Anyways guys don't worry about Toshiro. He's got child immortality.
    Byakuya's probably dead though. It's sad but it might lead to some development for Rukia.

If you rooted for Dawn during A Grand Fight For Winning even though you knew she'd lose, then copy and paste this in your signature.

But then that brings up another question. When Hollows (specifically those at Menos level or higher) die by a Soul Reaper's blade, what happens to all the souls they eat? Are they all released and reincarnated? Do they all still exist within one body, but still bound by one single consciousness like with Adjuchas and Vasto Lordes?

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    Yes she is. o.o

That's what I think.. Zangetsu didn't want him to use the Final Getsuga Tensho maybe that's part of the reason why he didn't want him to use it.
    Mhm. My thought is that when his shinigami powers were revived, since he got his zanpakto back, the spirit would also come back. Maybe a bit different, since he's got a new look and all, but I never think that his new look is because his zanpakto is now based on his Fullbring rather than a spirit. Interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Hikari Paradise View Post
    Byakuya's probably dead though. It's sad but it might lead to some development for Rukia.
    If it leads to her achieving bankai, I'm all for it. Though getting a bankai isn't a simple process that can be sped up by emotional loss... But eh. We need to see other ice zanpakto not named Hyourinmaru already. Thank God that one got stolen.

Quote Originally Posted by PokeMaster366 View Post
    But then that brings up another question. When Hollows (specifically those at Menos level or higher) die by a Soul Reaper's blade, what happens to all the souls they eat? Are they all released and reincarnated? Do they all still exist within one body, but still bound by one single consciousness like with Adjuchas and Vasto Lordes?
    Kubo never specifically elaborated on that. I would just assume that when a Hollow eats another soul, the eaten soul gets sent to either hell or Soul Society depending on its past life, and the energy goes to the Hollow, enhancing its growth and whatnot. So when the Hollow is purified, there's only one soul (its own original soul) and not multiple ones.

I don't know how that would extend to Menos Grande though. :x

Kubo never specifically elaborated on that. I would just assume that when a Hollow eats another soul, the eaten soul gets sent to either hell or Soul Society depending on its past life, and the energy goes to the Hollow, enhancing its growth and whatnot. So when the Hollow is purified, there's only one soul (its own original soul) and not multiple ones.

I don't know how that would extend to Menos Grande though. :x
    Well, Menos Grandes are supposed to be made up of hundreds to thousands of souls, so if we consider that, then it would be safe to assume that souls don't go to Soul Society or Hell when consumed by Hollows or something else because there's only a finite amount of energy in the world that is in constant circulation (a rule or law that explains the flow of souls between the world of the living and Soul Society). It was also mentioned in Grimmjow's flashback that, and I quote, there are rare occurances in Gillian where, upon transformation, an individuality that has not been completely lost surfaces. Now that I think about those energy laws, if that's the case, what happens to the Hollows that are killed by Quincies or other means that don't involve a Soul Reaper's sword. I'm thinking that when the souls are destroyed (like what happened to Gin or Hollows killed by a Quincy's attack), the energy goes through the Soul King. If I had to make a guess, I would say that the Soul King has the power to reconstitute destroyed souls, but he tends to consume the weaker souls in order to increase his own strength. The stronger ones, however, are given another life and are made another part of the Royal Guard, which could also be known as Zero Company.

Now why wouldn't the Soul King simply consume the stronger souls? It could be the same principle as what goes on with Hollows or monarchies in general: If the king has any vassals that are more capable in terms of both strength and will, that vassal will eventually cause uproar within the whole population and eventually become the new king after the old one is removed. If the Soul King consumed any souls with stronger souls, that one soul's will will eventually take over, and a new Soul King would come to be. Aizen was probably pissed off with the Soul King because he thought of him as a weakling who only survives by staying away from stronger foes and only consuming those that he knows that he can consume without fear of being controlled by that one soul's will. The Soul King is supposed to be preventing this loss of energy balance between the human world and the world of the living, but yet, the Soul King is potentially taking so much for himself. People could argue that this is a good thing because the Soul King has to be strong in order to reconstitute the destroyed souls and keep the balance, but if the Soul King keeps on taking in energy for himself and his army, then what would happen next? I'm betting that this idea is what motivated Aizen to go after the Soul King's head, and I'm also betting that the Vandenreich are causing anarchy in Soul Society in order to coax the Soul King into coming out of hiding in his pocket dimension, kill him, and take over before being consumed themselves.

And that's my incredibly long theory on what's going on.

While I agree Komamura is pretty slow, the numbers don't really mean anything. If you went by the stats that would mean Hitsugaya is stronger that Ukitake and has more physical strength than Yamamoto. They aren't very accurate in determining the strength of a character or their prowess in any field.

The Vandenreich probably are after the Soul King. I don't see any other reason why they would attack Soul Society; sure, the shinigami killed off the Quincy, but that was probably on the Soul King's orders. I can't wait to see the emperor guy in action, hopefully against Yamamoto.

Quote Originally Posted by QUOTE
    So I read the raw for the latest Bleach chapter finally, few interesting details:

First of all, Ichigo uses Getsuga Tenshou, not any new ability. It was an epic translation fail from mangapanda if you read their version.

Second, As Nodt confirmed for male officially if you were still wondering. He uses "Boku" to refer to himself, a masculine way of self-addressing. He also speaks in a scary voice, some of his dialog uses "scary font", implying rough speech.

And Byakuya calls Renji dumb, just in case
    Seems like As Nodt is a boy just in case anyone was wondering.
    Last edited by JD; 23rd July 2012 at 7:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by multi-scale View Post
    While I agree Komamura is pretty slow, the numbers don't really mean anything. If you went by the stats that would mean Hitsugaya is stronger that Ukitake and has more physical strength than Yamamoto. They aren't very accurate in determining the strength of a character or their prowess in any field.
    I think they would provide a rough ballpark estimate, at least. Ukitake's stats might be lower because of his illness, and I took the physical strength to be stamina. I guess you could look at it both ways *shrug*
    But yeah, Hitsugaya only gets high stats because he's popular

Would have guessed it from the body stature, but it's interesting he uses the polite form of the word.

I thought As Nodt was a she. Oh well. I hope Renji avenges Byakuya. It would be awesome if he were able to kill As Nodt without any outside help, thereby proving that he's strong.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    I thought As Nodt was a she. Oh well. I hope Renji avenges Byakuya. It would be awesome if he were able to kill As Nodt without any outside help, thereby proving that he's strong.
    He probably will.. As Nodt has yet to use his Vollstandig though so I don't know how Renji will defeat him. I think we'll jump to another fight tomorrow though Komamura vs Bambietta, Soi Fon vs Sir Lancelot, Hitsugaya vs Scar-lip.

Oh look. Byakuya is still alive.

... Not for long. Seems like we got a confirmation he's dead now.

Wait. Did Kubo chop off Byakuya's arm as well? o.o

And they can still use shikai. So it's really just bankai that the SR steals.

Looks like Renji, Rukia and Byakuya are out of the picture now. Seems like Kubo is paving the way to let us see the other characters whom we've never really seen in a fight before. I hope.

Aaaand it's Kenpachi vs Emperor Zangetsu. I wonder how will the fight go.

What the.. Kenpachi's already killing Stern Ritters? Oh wow I saw that one coming.. I wonder why he didn't go towards Byakuya though. And Renji seriously out for the count already? I actually thought we would get to see your new Bankai here but I guess not Ichigo just needs to get to S.S already god damn.

Kenpachi. Badass. Nuff said.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Anyone expecting Kenpachi to lose so easily clearly needs to read this manga from the start again.

Bye, Byakuya! Hitsugaya will probably be joining you soon!

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Anyone expecting Kenpachi to lose so easily clearly needs to read this manga from the start again.

Bye, Byakuya! Hitsugaya will probably be joining you soon!
    He's fighting the leader of these guys.. who isn't going to die anytime soon. It's either Buckbeard and Blondkuya retreat for some reason or Kenpachi loses both of them seem reserved for Ichigo to defeat.

Also I feel bad for Renji and Rukia they got defeated so easily.. I wonder how Ichigo is going to react to all this when he arrives in the S.S
    Last edited by JD; 25th July 2012 at 12:08 PM.

He's fighting the leader of these guys.. who isn't going to die anytime soon. It's either Buckbeard and Blondkuya retreat for some reason or Kenpachi loses both of them seem reserved for Ichigo to defeat.
    Who said anything about fighting Buckbeard? I was talking about the other Sternritters. You know, the ones that kinda killed Byakuya, gave Renji his only role lately (getting his butt kicked), and proved how useless our main female protagonist is?

Also, I just noticed. Buckbeard looks kinda like he could be Kenpachi's dad...

Weird.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Who said anything about fighting Buckbeard? I was talking about the other Sternritters. You know, the ones that kinda killed Byakuya, gave Renji his only role lately (getting his butt kicked), and proved how useless our main female protagonist is?

Also, I just noticed. Buckbeard looks kinda like he could be Kenpachi's dad...

Weird.
    I know but he's facing Buckbeard right now.. the guy that makes Halibel look like fodder and kills Arrancars with just a swipe of his hand.
    http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/502/17

And you're right he kind of does look like the father of Kenpachi.. anyway I wonder how Ichigo will react to Byakuya's death and Renji and Rukia getting injured.

Damn, he really is dead. Toshiro please do the right thing and join him. I hate how kenpachi is that strong. I honestly wanna see him get his *** kicked for a change. -.-

So Byakuya could still use shikai. Interesting. I really wanted Renji to avenge Byakuya, but As Nodt and that other guy couldn't be beat. Talk about overwhelming. It looks like Byakuya is dead, but I know better than to believe the hype; this is just like when Rangiku was "killed" by Gin.

Page 420 of 502 FirstFirst ... 320370410416417418419420421422423424430470 ... LastLast