Page 431 of 502 FirstFirst ... 331381421427428429430431432433434435441481 ... LastLast
Results 10,751 to 10,775 of 12533

Thread: Bleach Manga (many spoilers) discussion

Alright, most of that is correct, but the 'Grimmjow is alive'-statement seems a bit off in my recollection. Wasn't it just the editor who took a go at the Espada-list and handed out stars to who was most likely to return to the story and gave Grimmjow and Harribel the most stars? Just crossreferencing though, don't mind me..
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Alright, most of that is correct, but the 'Grimmjow is alive'-statement seems a bit off in my recollection. Wasn't it just the editor who took a go at the Espada-list and handed out stars to who was most likely to return to the story and gave Grimmjow and Harribel the most stars? Just crossreferencing though, don't mind me..
    I don't think so... I remember when those statements were translated, before the final arc began, and I remember that one particularly. It's one of the reasons why I think the person with Urahara is Grimmjow, since Kubo said he would come back for this arc.

3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

Wow.

As Nodt is dead already? Way to make Byakuya's death even more worthless, Kubo.

And Ikkaku with a mohawk is down as well? He barely did anything!

Racist-looking guy with the stupid name is down, too? He did even less than Mohawk Ikkaku!

Oh, and Yamamoto's Bankai is really boring. It feels just like Ichigo's, but I expect with fire powers. But I'll wait till next week to make a full judgement.

Knowing Kubo, however, my opinion will probably not change.
    Last edited by lolipiece; 5th September 2012 at 10:59 AM.

HOLY FUKING SH!T Yama was amazing! Bankai next chapter baby! Hopefully it doesn't get stolen, or it's the end of the world. D:
    I can't believe how easily As noodt died though... o.o
    Last edited by waffle_x_v; 5th September 2012 at 11:38 AM.

LMFAO! As Nodt got one shotted by Yamamoto you can't be serious the mohawk guy did too.

As Nodt is dead? Holy crap, Kubo. You don't cease to surprise me.
    I was hoping to see more of the guy and you kill him.

Why can't I be excited about Genryuusai's Bankai? He will probably be owned in the next chapters.
    Even though Juha Bach made an awful surprise expression... It seems he never saw the general's Bankai.

BANKAI!
    yayayayayayayayayayayayayayay

This really shows us that this is Old Man Yama's last fight.

White Kyurem, the dragon infused with the power of Reshiram

So, place your bets on what old man Yamamoto's Bankai can do.

I'm betting on invisible fire.

Because Kubo would totally do that.

I'm sure everyone else is happy that Yama defeated three more Stern Ritters, but I feel cheated. I wanted them to lose against some of the other characters so that we could see more of their powers. It just feels really weak. Anyway, I'm glad Yama is finally going to reveal his bankai. I'm betting that it creates invisible flames as well.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    I'm sure everyone else is happy that Yama defeated three more Stern Ritters, but I feel cheated. I wanted them to lose against some of the other characters so that we could see more of their powers. It just feels really weak. Anyway, I'm glad Yama is finally going to reveal his bankai. I'm betting that it creates invisible flames as well.
    People especially feel cheated on As Nodt. They wanted to see more of him, aha.

White Kyurem, the dragon infused with the power of Reshiram

I couldn't care less about the Ikkaku clone or the ridiculous ugly guy... But As Nodt was one of the more interesting characters Kubo ever created.
    Way to waste a good opponent for who knows, maybe Shinji?

Also, it always amuse me to see people judging a Bankai before seeing how it freaking works.

Someone on the manga site I read at indicated that it could work more like Ichigo's Bankai... where the reitsu becomes suppressed instead of released
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

I wonder if Bach will try to steal Yama's Bankai I really hope he doesn't I want to see how it works. Since it's like compressed Reiatsu I'd imagine that it would be like Zangetsu but I guess we'll see next week.

Yamamoto's Bankai=**** is about to hit the fan and explosions should be expected.

Thanks to Steel Sector Graphics for the userbar and banner!

Man, Yamamoto continues to be a boss. Shame he's destined to fail. But it was awesome seeing him take out multiple Stern Ritters in an instants, and it's interesting to see that Yamamoto's Bankai seems like Ichigo's, condensing all his power into the blade. Great chapter.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Chapter is pretty awesome. As Nodt coming to fight Yama and dying soon after means Renji is really wiped out... at least for now. And that Nanana guy also being there, I hope it doesn't mean Rose lost to him. Kinshara is such a unique zanpakto I want to see more of it. >_>

Anyway, that's pretty much all. Yamamoto is going bankai, probably means that the Emperor doesn't use the medal thing (I doubt he really would have used it anyway, him being the leader and all) but we'll have to see.

So his shikai burns stuff. I wonder what his bankai can do. :3 Next chapter going to be fun unless it switches to Urahara, which I'm less excited about

But this could probably mean the old man will die in the battle. Oh well, that might lure the Royal Guards out.

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Someone on the manga site I read at indicated that it could work more like Ichigo's Bankai... where the reitsu becomes suppressed instead of released
    That would make Yamamoto invincible, which I don't want to see happen. He needs to lose this fight so that Ichigo can defeat Juha Bach when he arrives in Soul Society.

Under any other circumstance, this would be the best chapter ever. But half the point of the Quincies is that they can steal Bankais. you know Kubo will troll us by showing Yama's bankai getting sealed. In any case it seems like a super basic power of concentrating everything into a tiny sword to greatly increase the power. Hmm, where have we heard that before? Oh wait. Ichigo's bankai. Which continues to be utterly useless. However, next week has the potential to be the best Bleach chapter ever.

Quote Originally Posted by multi-scale View Post
    Under any other circumstance, this would be the best chapter ever. But half the point of the Quincies is that they can steal Bankais. you know Kubo will troll us by showing Yama's bankai getting sealed. In any case it seems like a super basic power of concentrating everything into a tiny sword to greatly increase the power. Hmm, where have we heard that before? Oh wait. Ichigo's bankai. Which continues to be utterly useless. However, next week has the potential to be the best Bleach chapter ever.
    Ichigo's Bankai can't be stolen... thus it's utterly useful, as the Quincy both fear and know that they can't defeat Bankai
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    So, place your bets on what old man Yamamoto's Bankai can do.

I'm betting on invisible fire.

Because Kubo would totally do that.
    Maybe black flames? It incinerates whatever it cuts....

Quote Originally Posted by multi-scale View Post
    Maybe they can't seal Yama's bankai, just like they can't seal Ichigo's. Who knows.

3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

One thing I don't get.. why didn't As Nodt try using Senbonzakura or his own Fear Arrows on Yamamoto? Why did he just pounce down on him it doesn't make any sense.. and I'm also surprised that Buzbee is down too since he was one of the first SR's that were shown.
        Spoiler:- Buzbee:

Quote Originally Posted by waffle_x_v View Post
    Maybe black flames? It incinerates whatever it cuts....
    That sounds so much like Amaterasu Kubo would get sued by Kishi. :P

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    One thing I don't get.. why didn't As Nodt try using Senbonzakura or his own Fear Arrows on Yamamoto? Why did he just pounce down on him it doesn't make any sense..
    Going out on a limb here... but maybe he didn't expect a giant vortex flame to shoot out?

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    One thing I don't get.. why didn't As Nodt try using Senbonzakura or his own Fear Arrows on Yamamoto? Why did he just pounce down on him it doesn't make any sense.. and I'm also surprised that Buzbee is down too since he was one of the first SR's that were shown.
        Spoiler:- Buzbee:
    I remember thinking that those characters were members of Squad Zero. Good times.

And I really hope the three Stern Ritters are still alive. Juha Bach must've known how powerful Yama's shikai was, so maybe he prepared his Stern Ritters for it.

Page 431 of 502 FirstFirst ... 331381421427428429430431432433434435441481 ... LastLast