Page 435 of 502 FirstFirst ... 335385425431432433434435436437438439445485 ... LastLast
Results 10,851 to 10,875 of 12538

Thread: Bleach Manga (many spoilers) discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Ant View Post
    All I can say is if Captain of Div.1 goes down, there can't be much Unohana can/will be able to do.
    Don't cross your Senkaimon before you come to them.

/eh. Before we actually see her fight, one can never say. Plus from the looks of things, doesn't seem like Yamamoto is going down for quite some time.

Anyone think Ichigo vs Uryuu Round 2 is possible?
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Not just possible, I think it's likely. There's something fishy going on here.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 18: Winter of Discontent
    Next: The Weight of the World (Part 1)

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

Who?

Those names...they sound familiar...

It's like they were once used constantly, and are now gone forever.

...Seriously, though. Where's Uryu?

For an arc focusing on his people, I'd like to get something more than a passing message.
    Last edited by lolipiece; 23rd September 2012 at 8:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Who?

Those names...they sound familiar...

It's like they were once used constantly, and are now gone forever.

...Seriously, though. Where's Uryu?

For an arc focusing on his people, I'd like to get something more than a passing message.
    He's probably training right now.. he'll definitely have a large role in this arc Kirge said that he was suppose to be stronger than him and he was a Stern Ritter so that has to mean something. Oh yeah and I found this picture from the new Bleach calendar so something is definitely going to happen between them
    tumblr_mac8xravSh1rys8wvo1_500.jpg

He'll definitely get a new Letzt Stil or some kind of Vollstandig though and since Yhwach showed off some new "Quincy Kido" I'm guessing Ishida will get some new tools too.

I have to wonder if Isshin and Ryūken will also have a role in all this
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Probably. Didn't Kubo say something like revealing Isshin's past in this arc?

Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    Probably. Didn't Kubo say something like revealing Isshin's past in this arc?
    Not sure... I'm not good or big on collecting information about interviews and other things

Not sure... I'm not good or big on collecting information about interviews and other things
    Well at any rate, I think ppl don't really care at this point xD.

He lost my interest on Isshin when he faked us out, leading us to believe his past would be revealed, and then all he did was push Aizen and nothing much.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Ant View Post
    Well at any rate, I think ppl don't really care at this point xD.

He lost my interest on Isshin when he faked us out, leading us to believe his past would be revealed, and then all he did was push Aizen and nothing much.
    Eitherway, he still isn't finished! xD
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

I still believe we'll learn more about Isshin, probably halfway through the war though. I figure that the Vandenreich might retreat for a while after Yamamoto dies (which I'm positive will happen at this rate), and then maybe we'll get another Turn Back the Pendulum arc, which I know everyone is excited for since there are still tons of unanswered questions.

Goddammit, Kubo!

That wasn't the real Juhabach?

That explains why he was a worthless villain, though...

Aizen would be proud of your trolling.
    Last edited by lolipiece; 26th September 2012 at 9:18 AM.

Amazing. Yama trampled him.
    Time to see the mystery person already.
    Last edited by waffle_x_v; 26th September 2012 at 11:18 AM.

People are saying that the blonde guy is the "real" Juha Bach.

Hahaha. Another troll.

Looks like Yamamoto cancelled his bankai already.

And North is really... just a simple cut? That's kind of lame.

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    People are saying that the blonde guy is the "real" Juha Bach.
    I've heard that too. But wouldn't Yamamoto recognize him? Unless he changed his appearance and the "fake" Juhabach is using Juhabach's appearance from the past.

3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

Wow, wasn't expecting Bach to actually lose. Well, I guess he lost, but he could very well turn it around I guess. Anyway, I like how Yamamoto pointed out the restrictions on stealing Bankai, though I would think that would mean Renji and Ikkaku should also be safe. And that ending kind of confused me. I though it was the white guy reacting to Bach's last words, but I guess it could have been "Bach" saying it himself. Anyway, real good chapter.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Hahaha. Another troll.

Looks like Yamamoto cancelled his bankai already.

And North is really... just a simple cut? That's kind of lame.
    People interpreted it as a heat wave. Which makes it invisible.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    People interpreted it as a heat wave. Which makes it invisible.
    Oh... Didn't notice Yama was standing far away. Huh.

Hahahahahahaa oh dear God I can't stop laughing.

Watch the real Juha Bach be Uryu. Just watch.

(Banner by Matori)

The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Butler View Post
    Hahahahahahaa oh dear God I can't stop laughing.

Watch the real Juha Bach be Uryu. Just watch.
    There's no way Uryu is 1000 years old. lol. That, or the fact that Yama did not recognize him when he first came to SS.

Maybe Ryuken. *shrug*

There's no way Uryu is 1000 years old. lol. That, or the fact that Yama did not recognize him when he first came to SS.
    This is Kubo, who needs continuity? Maybe he aged backwards or something. Kirge did make that weird comment about his powers a while ago...

Perhaps Juha Bach/Juhabach is actually a title?

(Banner by Matori)

The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Wouldn't it be cool if Yamamoto just slaughter Aizen when Aizen was using kyoka Suigetsu like he did to imitate Momo? Aizen is suppose to make a comeback, and he has the ability to pull off a switch like this without being noticed.

Speaking of Aizen, what the hell was Yamamoto doing when he fought Aizen and didn't use his Bankai? Sure WW would have sealed it, but it seems like Yama could have used his bankai from the start and save the captains a beating. Obviously that would have ruined the point of Kubo's story and all, but what the hell?

Digression aside, Juha Bach clearly had nothing to stand up to Yamamoto and so he needed to draw out Yamamoto's bankai, if that wasn't really the enemy leader (yet he still beat Kenpachi with no effort) Yamamoto unveiled his true powers to a fake. Next chapter, the real Juha Bach pops out of the ground and seals Yamamoto's bankai, kills him, brings him back to life, and thus the royal guard and Ichigo become relevant again.

Just some speculations from a fan, but this sure is one hell of an arc, so much so it makes up for that boring and anti-climatic fullbringer arc we endured =)
    My FC is: 1118-1633-7306
    Friend Safari: Poison - Cascoon, Venomoth, and Muk.

Quote Originally Posted by Hozu
    People can be whatever they want on the internet. I wonder why so many of them choose to be stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by dewey911p View Post
    Wouldn't it be cool if Yamamoto just slaughter Aizen when Aizen was using kyoka Suigetsu like he did to imitate Momo? Aizen is suppose to make a comeback, and he has the ability to pull off a switch like this without being noticed.

Speaking of Aizen, what the hell was Yamamoto doing when he fought Aizen and didn't use his Bankai? Sure WW would have sealed it, but it seems like Yama could have used his bankai from the start and save the captains a beating. Obviously that would have ruined the point of Kubo's story and all, but what the hell?

Digression aside, Juha Bach clearly had nothing to stand up to Yamamoto and so he needed to draw out Yamamoto's bankai, if that wasn't really the enemy leader (yet he still beat Kenpachi with no effort) Yamamoto unveiled his true powers to a fake. Next chapter, the real Juha Bach pops out of the ground and seals Yamamoto's bankai, kills him, brings him back to life, and thus the royal guard and Ichigo become relevant again.

Just some speculations from a fan, but this sure is one hell of an arc, so much so it makes up for that boring and anti-climatic fullbringer arc we endured =)
    Well, if Yamamoto simply went Bankai at first glance and killed everyone, what would that be teaching. The old man has been living for more than a millenium, so I wouldn't doubt that he's been in his fair share of near-death experiences and acknowledges his own mortality. The younglings need to learn how to handle messes on their own, otherwise, Soul Society really would collapse after he's gone. An example of this will be Rukia and Renji if Byakuya stays dead. Someone needs to watch over 6th company as well as the Kuchiki clan.

Quote Originally Posted by PokeMaster366 View Post
    Well, if Yamamoto simply went Bankai at first glance and killed everyone, what would that be teaching. The old man has been living for more than a millenium, so I wouldn't doubt that he's been in his fair share of near-death experiences and acknowledges his own mortality. The younglings need to learn how to handle messes on their own, otherwise, Soul Society really would collapse after he's gone. An example of this will be Rukia and Renji if Byakuya stays dead. Someone needs to watch over 6th company as well as the Kuchiki clan.
    He was willing to sac the Captains though, as he stated when he activated Ennetsu Jigoku. I think the thing that kept him from going bankai at that time was probably the effect it might had on the living world, since only a portion of SS was transferred at that time, or it might affect the pillars. Or something to that reason.

Then again, plotholes. :P I mean, all the other Captains also had the chance to go bankai; Rose, Love, Shinji, Shunsui, Ukitake.

And Sasakibe.

But none did.

Page 435 of 502 FirstFirst ... 335385425431432433434435436437438439445485 ... LastLast