Page 438 of 501 FirstFirst ... 338388428434435436437438439440441442448488 ... LastLast
Results 10,926 to 10,950 of 12520

Thread: Bleach Manga (many spoilers) discussion

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Ah, the best part of a new chapter of Bleach is the funny Zombie Rukia pics.

Spoiler:- Warning: If Zombie Rukia creeps you out, don't click it.:

God, even when he cuts someone in half, Kubo can't help but cut someone's arm off afterward.

Wow. Uh...is Orihime gonna...fix him? Looks kind of...hard to do.
    No he needs to stay dead.. and I just noticed Mohawk is still alive.

Brutal chapter is brutal.

Poor Yamajii, he may have been a bad person, but being cut in half? aw :<

Came to pay my respects to Shigekuni Genryusai..

Nah.. to KUBO!! xD
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Cut in half...what is this, brutal manga week.

Wonder who is busting in, I'd assume Ichigo, not sure who else to expect that would change the situation for the better, I suppose the 0 division that was mentioned,
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Too early for 0 squad.

Quote Originally Posted by gliscor&yanmega View Post
    Cut in half...what is this, brutal manga season.

Wonder who is busting in, I'd assume Ichigo, not sure who else to expect that would change the situation for the better, I suppose the 0 division that was mentioned,
    Fixed it for you, and yeah, Yamamoto getting bisected was pretty brutal.

I'm still curious about why Ichigo's Bankai can't be stolen. Maybe it's because under normal conditions, Bankai can't be used without the soul of the Zanpakuto, but Ichigo is capable of using it without his Zanpakuto's spirit.

The way Yamamoto died was great. It really showed the desperation of the situation. And it looks like the Zero Squad will be showing up soon. Hopefully that was Ichigo at the end, so at least SS won't be completely overrun. Nice chapter.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Quote Originally Posted by waffle_x_v View Post
    evil unohana silhouette
    Where... did you see that?

Quote Originally Posted by PokeMaster366 View Post
    I'm still curious about why Ichigo's Bankai can't be stolen. Maybe it's because under normal conditions, Bankai can't be used without the soul of the Zanpakuto, but Ichigo is capable of using it without his Zanpakuto's spirit.
    We've never really know though whether Zangetsu is really gone, no?

I still find this all hard to believe that a bunch of humans are causing this much trouble... And if Uryu was a strong as the other guy claimed, why couldn't he beat a single Espada member? Sheesh

Anyway, great, but brutal chapter... I have to suspect Ichigo is coming out...hopefully hollowfied
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    Where... did you see that?
    http://i996.mangareader.net/bleach/5...ch-3635163.jpg

Next to Genryuusai, but I think the character is to tall to be Unohana.

I think it's about right. Remember kubo said unohana's true power is when she unbraids her hair. That silhouette is a perfect depiction.

Unhappy Yama-ji's death

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    I still find this all hard to believe that a bunch of humans are causing this much trouble... And if Uryu was a strong as the other guy claimed, why couldn't he beat a single Espada member? Sheesh

Anyway, great, but brutal chapter... I have to suspect Ichigo is coming out...hopefully hollowfied
    Hey guess what Soul Society Arc was all about? Humans with special abilities causing trouble with Rukia Kuchiki's execution.

This time the humans have devices that steal away the greatest powers of SS and prior information on the weakness of SS thanks to their boss and possible spies.

LE GASP.... LOGIC!

I would be sorry for my sarcasm but the old man has died and I'm in a terrible mood because of it to deal with the bad thought process of posters.

Another tidbit of facts and logic, Ichigo died against Ulquiorra, Kyoraku and Ukitake had to team up to beat Stark, Hitsugaya couldn't beat Harribel who is the only known survivor of the battle, and Sui-Feng lost the battle with Hachi ending up giving an arm just to beat Barragan.

BTW 2 Vizards lost to Stark before Kyoraku got the drop on him and Ukitake was taken out by Wonderweiss.

As for Uryu's power, time-skip is a great way to increase secondary characters power levels for their debut as a traitor/frontline fighter.

If anyone was disappointed with the strengths of the Espada, its your own fault for hyping them up too much.

Moving on to my original post.

A moment of silence to Yamamoto Shigekuni Genryusai for being the most badass old guy in manga history, right up there with Whitebeard.

I cried at your death old man but I have hope the person coming through the portal rips apart Juha ***** for stepping on your body.

10/10/2012, the day Yama-ji died.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonlink View Post
    I cried at your death old man but I have hope the person coming through the portal rips apart Juha ***** for stepping on your body.

10/10/2012, the day Yama-ji died.
    Thought I was the only one who cried... I couldn't help with half of Yama-ji's body falling apart ;-;
    Plus, the flashback... And Shunsui's scream :|

I officially hate Yhwach...

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    Probably because Kubo doesn't know what to do anymore and is just killing characters off.
    Not exactly. I think he's trying to show how harsh this war is by actually getting good guys killed for a change (unlike some other supposedly "dangerous" and "extreme" situations in which every do-gooder ends up alive and perfectly fine, and I'm not talking just about Bleach here).

I knew Yamamoto would die before the arc was over from the very moment a good guy finally died, because nothing would scream "Soul Society's darkest hour" as the Captain-Commander's death.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    God, even when he cuts someone in half, Kubo can't help but cut someone's arm off afterward.
    Right? I know it was supposed to be a very serious scene, but I couldn't help it. Kubo does love cutting arms off.
    Last edited by Ver-mont; 11th October 2012 at 7:12 AM.

3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

Quote Originally Posted by waffle_x_v View Post
    I think it's about right. Remember kubo said unohana's true power is when she unbraids her hair. That silhouette is a perfect depiction.
    Would be awesome if it's true, but I don't think so. *shrug*

Also, Yama just died, and there's already someone poking fun at that fact.

Don't open if you're offended by his death, I guess:

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    Would be awesome if it's true, but I don't think so. *shrug*

Also, Yama just died, and there's already someone poking fun at that fact.

Don't open if you're offended by his death, I guess:

Spoiler:
    That's dark as hell, but equally funny.

Has anybody thought to speculate that the explosion may have been caused my Isshin? That ichigo person was still stuck at hueco mundo last time I checked. Juhabach anticipated that the Zero Squad would be showing up soon.

All of my favorite character are dying !
    I hate this saga !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemazter3001 View Post
    Has anybody thought to speculate that the explosion may have been caused my Isshin? That ichigo person was still stuck at hueco mundo last time I checked. Juhabach anticipated that the Zero Squad would be showing up soon.
    I don't think it'll be Isshin, as it doesn't seem likely that Ichigo would be kept away from doing anything, and he can't really come in to save the day unless Isshin too is made to look like he'll lose.

It is not Ichigo, that is what I believe at least.
    If you look closely, the "explosion" has part of a door shape, exactly like the explosion in the sky when Ichigo & cia arrived in there in the Soul Society arc.

It is probably someone coming from the human world.
    Isshin? Yoruichi? Tessai? A visored? Who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by vodor View Post
    I hate this saga !!!
    Why?

I love this saga, even though two characters I like, Kira and Genryuusai, are now dead.
    In FKT arc two of my favorites died (Gin and Tousen) and I still think the arc was very good.
    Last edited by Nyarlathotep; 12th October 2012 at 10:05 PM. Reason: typos, typos everywhere

While this arc has been good so far, I can't help wondering why all of SS's elites are getting crushed so easily. This Bankai stealing thing is the only reason Shunsui and Ukitake aren't kicking *** right now. And how exactly are we going to see any bankai if all these things aren't destroyed?

Quote Originally Posted by multi-scale View Post
    While this arc has been good so far, I can't help wondering why all of SS's elites are getting crushed so easily. This Bankai stealing thing is the only reason Shunsui and Ukitake aren't kicking *** right now. And how exactly are we going to see any bankai if all these things aren't destroyed?
    Honestly I think Soul Society is getting what it deserves it's pretty much all Yamamoto's fault all this is happening if he would have killed Juha Bach before hand this would have never happened.

Quote Originally Posted by vodor View Post
    I hate this saga !!!
    Deal with it. I like seeing the good guys lose for once.

I honestly don't see how anyone can beat Juha Bach now. He destroyed Yamamoto, literally. The only way I can think of would make the manga repetitive. If Ichigo uses the Final Getsuga Tensho I think he can win, but yeah...no one wants to see that again.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

I honestly don't see how anyone can beat Juha Bach now. He destroyed Yamamoto, literally. The only way I can think of would make the manga repetitive. If Ichigo uses the Final Getsuga Tensho I think he can win, but yeah...no one wants to see that again.
    He beat Yamamoto after stealing his Bankai, which isn't possible against Ichigo. So it won't need to be the same situation.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    He beat Yamamoto after stealing his Bankai, which isn't possible against Ichigo. So it won't need to be the same situation.
    I'm sure they'll find a way to steal Ichigo's. Or he'll just use Yamamoto's and fuck Ichigo up.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlathotep View Post
    It is not Ichigo, that is what I believe at least.
    If you look closely, the "explosion" has part of a door shape, exactly like the explosion in the sky when Ichigo & cia arrived in there in the Soul Society arc.

It is probably someone coming from the human world.
    Isshin? Yoruichi? Tessai? A visored? Who knows.
    I'm leaning toward the Visored. Wasn't there a portal of some kind in one part of their appearance early on in this arc?

Bach will kill Ichigo using Yamamoto's Bankai but he'll come back as a charred skeleton zombie with new powers, clearly.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 18: Winter of Discontent
    Next: The Weight of the World (Part 1)

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

Page 438 of 501 FirstFirst ... 338388428434435436437438439440441442448488 ... LastLast