Page 442 of 502 FirstFirst ... 342392432438439440441442443444445446452492 ... LastLast
Results 11,026 to 11,050 of 12529

Thread: Bleach Manga (many spoilers) discussion

  1. #11026
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    where?
    Posts
    373

    Default

    So wait... What exactly did aizen do to bach?

  2. #11027
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    1,176

    Default

    WAIT , wait , wait , wait , wait , wait , wait !
    That guy who cut Yumamoto into half is Ichigo's father.
    Then who's the hell is Isshin !

  3. #11028
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    3,130

    Default

    I hope they pick up that phone...Cause I called it! So why didn't these memories awaken when Ichigo was fighting Uryuu? He's a pure Quincy.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

  4. #11029
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,238

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vodor View Post
    WAIT , wait , wait , wait , wait , wait , wait !
    That guy who cut Yumamoto into half is Ichigo's father.
    Then who's the hell is Isshin !
    Lets not jump to conclusions yet... Yhwach's speech in the last page may have various different meanings.

  5. #11030
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Nuvema Town, Unova
    Posts
    174

    Default

    Looks like my theory was right c: Ichigo's mother was in fact, a Quincy.


    White Kyurem, the dragon infused with the power of Reshiram

  6. #11031
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    1,904

    Default

    I think it's just me right now, but I feel that Kubo pulled that plot twist right out of his ass, things are just getting more and more ridiculous with Bleach, it's kinda of annoying honestly.
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

  7. #11032
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lysandre's bed.
    Posts
    47,842

    Default

    Ichigo's mother was a Quincy. What a surprise. So many people predicted it, but it's nice to have it confirmed. Also, please don't tell me Juha Bach was being literal when he called Ichigo his "son."

  8. #11033
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Somewhere beyond the sea~
    Posts
    1,913

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRecon View Post
    I think it's just me right now, but I feel that Kubo pulled that plot twist right out of his ass, things are just getting more and more ridiculous with Bleach, it's kinda of annoying honestly.
    That has happened a lot of times in the past, really, though.

    Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    Ichigo's mother was a Quincy. What a surprise. So many people predicted it, but it's nice to have it confirmed. Also, please don't tell me Juha Bach was being literal when he called Ichigo his "son."
    How would it feel to have a 1000 year old father? Must kind of freak you out.


  9. #11034
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,944

    Default

    I hope Bach is just Ichigo's long lost grandfather that we never heard of... Isshin has some splaining to do.
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

  10. #11035
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lysandre's bed.
    Posts
    47,842

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    How would it feel to have a 1000 year old father? Must kind of freak you out.
    Poor Ichigo has been trolled yet again. Why must this always happen to him.

    Btw, how did Aizen cast a spell on Juha Bach when he should be completely restrained in a prison cell?

  11. #11036
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    3,130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    Poor Ichigo has been trolled yet again. Why must this always happen to him.

    Btw, how did Aizen cast a spell on Juha Bach when he should be completely restrained in a prison cell?
    Cause everything has gone according to plan.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

  12. #11037
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Somewhere beyond the sea~
    Posts
    1,913

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    I hope Bach is just Ichigo's long lost grandfather that we never heard of... Isshin has some splaining to do.
    Or Masaki was disloyal

    Since when does Bleach follow logic, though? :P

    Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    Btw, how did Aizen cast a spell on Juha Bach when he should be completely restrained in a prison cell?
    All I could think of is that when he awakened the Sogyoku, his zanpakto somehow merged with him (since it was gone in the end) and he could use the hypnotism as an indirect ability. Bit too far-fetched though.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    Cause everything has gone according to plan.
    That also works. Hahaha.


  13. #11038
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,238

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRecon View Post
    I think it's just me right now, but I feel that Kubo pulled that plot twist right out of his ass, things are just getting more and more ridiculous with Bleach, it's kinda of annoying honestly.
    Just stop reading...

  14. #11039
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,944

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    Or Masaki was disloyal

    Since when does Bleach follow logic, though? :P
    Secretly planted his seed in her without her knowledge?

    Pretty much never
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

  15. #11040
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    where?
    Posts
    373

    Default

    We'll be going back to Heuco mundo soon, probably next chapter or the one after. Kinda excited to see the mystery person.

  16. #11041

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vodor View Post
    WAIT , wait , wait , wait , wait , wait , wait !
    That guy who cut Yumamoto into half is Ichigo's father.
    Then who's the hell is Isshin !
    It's a bad translation. A buddy of mine who knows Japanese read the RAW and told me the better translation is something along the lines of 'my kindred' which doesn't necessarily imply that Yhwach is Ichigo's biological father. He's mocking the fact that deep down Ichigo is just like them.

    Quote Originally Posted by waffle_x_v View Post
    We'll be going back to Heuco mundo soon, probably next chapter or the one after. Kinda excited to see the mystery person.
    It's probably Grimmjow.

  17. #11042
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lysandre's bed.
    Posts
    47,842

    Default

    I'm surprised blondie was able to cut Tensa Zangetsu; and here I thought Ichigo had improved enough to avoid such an attack. I'm kind of glad that Juha Bach and the others are retreating now. This at least gives the others time to regroup. And of course, Squad Zero is set to appear soon. Good times are ahead.

  18. #11043

    Default

    So, It would seem that perhaps Ichigo is Half Quincy, half Shinigami. I don't think that Bach is Ichigo's Father, like someone said, probably a mis-translation. If anything, this guy is Ichigo's Grandfather (I think he may be Ichigo's Mother's Father). Very interesting twist.

    Name: Flare
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage


    Planned Pokemon Y Team:



    Planned Pokemon X Team:



    3DS FC is: 1220 7327 1929. Feel free to add me!

  19. #11044
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Somewhere in the souther. U.S.
    Posts
    1,550

    Default

    I actually think the translation is perfect and you guys are just misunderstanding it. He probably means son as in fellow quincy. Best example is to compare it to Christianity. Everyone is the child of God. In this manga, all quincies are the children of Juha Bach. This make sense?

    Ok, calling it. Next week, we learn that Ichigo is actually the soul king incarnate. He slept in the form of a baby, and then became ichigo of today. Aizen was Ichigo's servant and has been testing him to get him good enough to put him back on the throne. OR

    2. Ichigo and Uryu are cousins with Masaki and Ryuken being brother/sister. OR

    3. Masaki was a ***** who slept with all the different types of groups, their powers stayed inside her and came out through ichigo. (He will become a super sayian next chapter.)

    Seriously, Ichigo has the weirdest life ever. I hope they explain how and why Aizen was watching Ichigo since the day he was born. (Even though theory one would explain it.)

  20. #11045
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    The World That Never Was
    Posts
    4,803

    Default

    Well the chapter confirmed what many expected, so that wasn't a surprise. Shame Ichigo wasn't able to put up more of a fight, but he didn't do that bad. Looks like Aizen is still messing with people even while still locked up. Also ended as expected, though Haschwald once again seems quite powerful. Pretty nice chapter.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.



  21. #11046
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Nuvema Town, Unova
    Posts
    174

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    Well the chapter confirmed what many expected, so that wasn't a surprise. Shame Ichigo wasn't able to put up more of a fight, but he didn't do that bad. Looks like Aizen is still messing with people even while still locked up. Also ended as expected, though Haschwald once again seems quite powerful. Pretty nice chapter.
    Yeah, I expected Haschwald to be strong but to break Tensa Zangetsu without any effort....that really surprised me.


    White Kyurem, the dragon infused with the power of Reshiram

  22. #11047
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    New Tork City
    Posts
    7,745

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Heartlessangel17 View Post
    So, It would seem that perhaps Ichigo is Half Quincy, half Shinigami. I don't think that Bach is Ichigo's Father, like someone said, probably a mis-translation. If anything, this guy is Ichigo's Grandfather (I think he may be Ichigo's Mother's Father). Very interesting twist.
    I agree with this; I'm standing by my prediction last week that Masaki was descended from Bach's bloodline somehow.

    (Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 18: Winter of Discontent
    Next: The Weight of the World (Part 1)

    The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate


    Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

  23. #11048
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    5,176

    Default

    I think next weeks chapter is just going to be talking for the most part.. maybe the rest of the Stern Ritter retreating and "shock" faces from the rest of the captains.

    And I'm glad Haschvald actually did something.. he seemed like such a puss to me but now I'm interested in seeing him fight.

  24. #11049
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    1,176

    Default

    Well , Look like we finally get to see Soul King and his Royal Guard .

  25. #11050
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lysandre's bed.
    Posts
    47,842

    Default

    I expect the next chapter to be like the chapter right after Aizen left Soul Society; basically a lot of healing and dialogue. I'm sure the main characters will mourn Byakuya and Yamamoto's deaths as well, but they probably won't get a proper burial yet since there are bigger issues to take care of.

Page 442 of 502 FirstFirst ... 342392432438439440441442443444445446452492 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •