Page 442 of 502 FirstFirst ... 342392432438439440441442443444445446452492 ... LastLast
Results 11,026 to 11,050 of 12529

Thread: Bleach Manga (many spoilers) discussion

So wait... What exactly did aizen do to bach?

WAIT , wait , wait , wait , wait , wait , wait !
    That guy who cut Yumamoto into half is Ichigo's father.
    Then who's the hell is Isshin !

I hope they pick up that phone...Cause I called it! So why didn't these memories awaken when Ichigo was fighting Uryuu? He's a pure Quincy.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Quote Originally Posted by vodor View Post
    Lets not jump to conclusions yet... Yhwach's speech in the last page may have various different meanings.

Looks like my theory was right c: Ichigo's mother was in fact, a Quincy.

White Kyurem, the dragon infused with the power of Reshiram

I think it's just me right now, but I feel that Kubo pulled that plot twist right out of his ass, things are just getting more and more ridiculous with Bleach, it's kinda of annoying honestly.
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

Ichigo's mother was a Quincy. What a surprise. So many people predicted it, but it's nice to have it confirmed. Also, please don't tell me Juha Bach was being literal when he called Ichigo his "son."

Quote Originally Posted by DarkRecon View Post
    I think it's just me right now, but I feel that Kubo pulled that plot twist right out of his ass, things are just getting more and more ridiculous with Bleach, it's kinda of annoying honestly.
    That has happened a lot of times in the past, really, though.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    Ichigo's mother was a Quincy. What a surprise. So many people predicted it, but it's nice to have it confirmed. Also, please don't tell me Juha Bach was being literal when he called Ichigo his "son."
    How would it feel to have a 1000 year old father? Must kind of freak you out.

I hope Bach is just Ichigo's long lost grandfather that we never heard of... Isshin has some splaining to do.
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    How would it feel to have a 1000 year old father? Must kind of freak you out.
    Poor Ichigo has been trolled yet again. Why must this always happen to him.

Btw, how did Aizen cast a spell on Juha Bach when he should be completely restrained in a prison cell?

Poor Ichigo has been trolled yet again. Why must this always happen to him.

Btw, how did Aizen cast a spell on Juha Bach when he should be completely restrained in a prison cell?
    Cause everything has gone according to plan.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    I hope Bach is just Ichigo's long lost grandfather that we never heard of... Isshin has some splaining to do.
    Or Masaki was disloyal

Since when does Bleach follow logic, though? :P

All I could think of is that when he awakened the Sogyoku, his zanpakto somehow merged with him (since it was gone in the end) and he could use the hypnotism as an indirect ability. Bit too far-fetched though.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    Cause everything has gone according to plan.
    That also works. Hahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkRecon View Post
    Just stop reading...

Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    Or Masaki was disloyal

Since when does Bleach follow logic, though? :P
    Secretly planted his seed in her without her knowledge?

Pretty much never
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

We'll be going back to Heuco mundo soon, probably next chapter or the one after. Kinda excited to see the mystery person.

Quote Originally Posted by vodor View Post
    It's a bad translation. A buddy of mine who knows Japanese read the RAW and told me the better translation is something along the lines of 'my kindred' which doesn't necessarily imply that Yhwach is Ichigo's biological father. He's mocking the fact that deep down Ichigo is just like them.

Quote Originally Posted by waffle_x_v View Post
    We'll be going back to Heuco mundo soon, probably next chapter or the one after. Kinda excited to see the mystery person.
    It's probably Grimmjow.

I'm surprised blondie was able to cut Tensa Zangetsu; and here I thought Ichigo had improved enough to avoid such an attack. I'm kind of glad that Juha Bach and the others are retreating now. This at least gives the others time to regroup. And of course, Squad Zero is set to appear soon. Good times are ahead.

So, It would seem that perhaps Ichigo is Half Quincy, half Shinigami. I don't think that Bach is Ichigo's Father, like someone said, probably a mis-translation. If anything, this guy is Ichigo's Grandfather (I think he may be Ichigo's Mother's Father). Very interesting twist.

Name: Flare
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Planned Pokemon Y Team:

Planned Pokemon X Team:

3DS FC is: 1220 7327 1929. Feel free to add me!

I actually think the translation is perfect and you guys are just misunderstanding it. He probably means son as in fellow quincy. Best example is to compare it to Christianity. Everyone is the child of God. In this manga, all quincies are the children of Juha Bach. This make sense?

Ok, calling it. Next week, we learn that Ichigo is actually the soul king incarnate. He slept in the form of a baby, and then became ichigo of today. Aizen was Ichigo's servant and has been testing him to get him good enough to put him back on the throne. OR

2. Ichigo and Uryu are cousins with Masaki and Ryuken being brother/sister. OR

3. Masaki was a ***** who slept with all the different types of groups, their powers stayed inside her and came out through ichigo. (He will become a super sayian next chapter.)

Seriously, Ichigo has the weirdest life ever. I hope they explain how and why Aizen was watching Ichigo since the day he was born. (Even though theory one would explain it.)

Well the chapter confirmed what many expected, so that wasn't a surprise. Shame Ichigo wasn't able to put up more of a fight, but he didn't do that bad. Looks like Aizen is still messing with people even while still locked up. Also ended as expected, though Haschwald once again seems quite powerful. Pretty nice chapter.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    Well the chapter confirmed what many expected, so that wasn't a surprise. Shame Ichigo wasn't able to put up more of a fight, but he didn't do that bad. Looks like Aizen is still messing with people even while still locked up. Also ended as expected, though Haschwald once again seems quite powerful. Pretty nice chapter.
    Yeah, I expected Haschwald to be strong but to break Tensa Zangetsu without any effort....that really surprised me.

White Kyurem, the dragon infused with the power of Reshiram

Quote Originally Posted by Heartlessangel17 View Post
    So, It would seem that perhaps Ichigo is Half Quincy, half Shinigami. I don't think that Bach is Ichigo's Father, like someone said, probably a mis-translation. If anything, this guy is Ichigo's Grandfather (I think he may be Ichigo's Mother's Father). Very interesting twist.
    I agree with this; I'm standing by my prediction last week that Masaki was descended from Bach's bloodline somehow.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 18: Winter of Discontent
    Next: The Weight of the World (Part 1)

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

I think next weeks chapter is just going to be talking for the most part.. maybe the rest of the Stern Ritter retreating and "shock" faces from the rest of the captains.

And I'm glad Haschvald actually did something.. he seemed like such a puss to me but now I'm interested in seeing him fight.

Well , Look like we finally get to see Soul King and his Royal Guard .

I expect the next chapter to be like the chapter right after Aizen left Soul Society; basically a lot of healing and dialogue. I'm sure the main characters will mourn Byakuya and Yamamoto's deaths as well, but they probably won't get a proper burial yet since there are bigger issues to take care of.

Page 442 of 502 FirstFirst ... 342392432438439440441442443444445446452492 ... LastLast