Page 443 of 499 FirstFirst ... 343393433439440441442443444445446447453493 ... LastLast
Results 11,051 to 11,075 of 12471

Thread: Bleach Manga (many spoilers) discussion

I think Isshin was a Shiba, and he's the one who threw the family into disgrace because he abandoned Soul Society in order to marry a Quincy, a sworn enemy. They decided to hide in the human world and retire, possibly in order to hide Masaki from Juhabach. Ryuken was probably in love with her and he blames Isshin for her death, that's why he hates him. Ichigo and Kaien look so similar because they're blood-related, and the reason why Kukaku and Ganju didn't comment on the obvious resemblance is because they knew the reason.

I'm calling it.
    3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

"Oh, and here is my grandson. …Erm, what was his name now?"

Quote Originally Posted by Ver-mont View Post
    I think Isshin was a Shiba, and he's the one who threw the family into disgrace because he abandoned Soul Society in order to marry a Quincy, a sworn enemy. They decided to hide in the human world and retire, possibly in order to hide Masaki from Juhabach. Ryuken was probably in love with her and he blames Isshin for her death, that's why he hates him. Ichigo and Kaien look so similar because they're blood-related, and the reason why Kukaku and Ganju didn't comment on the obvious resemblance is because they knew the reason.

I'm calling it.
    That sounds totally far-fetched... but makes more sense then what Kubo is pulling ***
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    That sounds totally far-fetched... but makes more sense then what Kubo is pulling ***
    To be fair, you'd never even think Masaki was a Quincy. And she was. Soyeah. Anything is possible with Bleach. Especially now.

Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    To be fair, you'd never even think Masaki was a Quincy. And she was. Soyeah. Anything is possible with Bleach. Especially now.
    Well given our lack of knowledge... you got me there. Just don't know why it couldn't be Ichigo's Hallow powers :P
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Kisuke just reported he was safe... Given that, the mystery person must be an ally.

Byakuya alive? I really don't get what passes on the mind of Kubo Tite.

Anyway... Shinji operated Rukia and Abarai... since when he is the 'healer' kind of shinigami? and lol at Komamura screaming at Sui Feng.

Okay , Now that Yamamoto is dead !!!
    Who's going to be the new Captain-Commander.

Gah....I should've figured Kubo didn't have it in him to kill Byakuya, pfft. I expect Unohana to become the new Captain-Commander...given her seniority, she's the most likely person to succeed Yamamoto.
    Last edited by SkyDeity; 7th November 2012 at 2:26 PM.

White Kyurem, the dragon infused with the power of Reshiram

So, who else is mad that Kubo didn't have it in him to kill off Byakuya and Kenpachi? Probably the same people that complain about Toshiro taking up too much screentime or how awful BW2 Episode 21 is supposedly going to be.

Quote Originally Posted by PokeMaster366 View Post
    So, who else is mad that Kubo didn't have it in him to kill off Byakuya and Kenpachi? Probably the same people that complain about Toshiro taking up too much screentime or how awful BW2 Episode 21 is supposedly going to be.
    I lol at this kind of post.

Quote Originally Posted by SkyDeity View Post
    I expect Unohana to become the new Captain-Commander...given her seniority, she's the most likely person to succeed Yamato.
    She will most likely be the new so-taichou.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlathotep View Post

I lol at this kind of post.

She will most likely be the new so-taichou.
    I'm glad that I could give you a decent laugh, but right now, it saddens me that the captains are still under the Plot Armor insurance plan for the most part. Anyone wonder why Yamamoto ordered Unohana stay in that room?

Awesome chapter, even if it's only because we get to see Unohana in the first few panels. :3

Anyone wonder why Yamamoto ordered Unohana stay in that room?
    Probably the same reason he told her during the Pendulum arc.

Or simply because she's a medic. You lose the head medic, you're pretty much doomed.

So Unohana stayed indoors because those were her orders? Gee, look how well that plan worked out. I'm surprised by how lighthearted certain scenes were given the amount of destruction. But it was good to hear that Kenpachi and Byakuya were alive; but it seems that they might have to retire. Also, Kyoraku looks like Starrk with that eye patch.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    So Unohana stayed indoors because those were her orders? Gee, look how well that plan worked out. I'm surprised by how lighthearted certain scenes were given the amount of destruction. But it was good to hear that Kenpachi and Byakuya were alive; but it seems that they might have to retire. Also, Kyoraku looks like Starrk with that eye patch.
    D: but i dont want kenpachi to retire. that guy never dies im sure he will be just fine ><. but the chapter was pretty good i enjoyed it i just want to know whatsup with ichigo.. is he part quincy or what ><

Byakuya alive but in a coma... yeah that's about right since this is Kubo

Shunsui looked awesome with that eye patch. And seriously.. someone kill Soi Fon I can't stand her.

Quote Originally Posted by waffle_x_v View Post
    Kisuke just reported he was safe... Given that, the mystery person must be an ally.
    Too soon to call. A written report can be faked.

Anyway, nice to see the aftermath status of the various characters. Expected Kenpachi not to be dead, but surprise at Byakuya, though the way it's written, it doesn't seem like they'll be back anytime soon. Wonder what Ichigo's blade shattering will mean. Soifon and the Captains arguing was interesting, especially with Shunsui taking charge. Great chapter.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Oh my god Kubo, just ****ing kill Byakuya and Kenpachi. Even if fans complain, they should be loyal enough this far in the series to continue. And Komamura looks downright stupid with an ear missing. ALso, what was that mysterious person? Kills Kirge, attacks Kisuke, but apparently he's perfectly fine.

Edit: Not exactly sure who's going for Captain Commander. Shunsui seems to be taking charge, and Unohana was ordered to stay away from the front lines, so I feel like she won't accept the position. WOuld it kill Kubo to give Ukitake some screentime? Honestly a shared position between the 3 senior captains seems best.Maybe Unohana is some offensive ace that Yama wanted to save for something even worse.
    Last edited by multi-scale; 7th November 2012 at 10:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    Shunsui looked awesome with that eye patch. And seriously.. someone kill Soi Fon I can't stand her.
    I guess I'm the only one who liked her in this chapter. She's usually so in control of her emotions; it was just nice seeing that she really cared about Yamamoto and that his death shook her. I'm just glad that Kyoraku was around to tell the other Captains to settle down. I just hope he doesn't replace Yama; didn't Ukitake want the position himself?

So Shunsui battled Stark - a gunslinger - and later got his eye shot out by another gunslinger which requires him to now wear an eyepatch that makes him look like Stark. Hmm...

Brilliant trolling with Byakuya, Kubo. Brilliant.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 17: The Bard and the Diva
    Next: Winter of Discontent

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

...Byakuya is still alive...

..I hate you, Kubo. I really do.

Words can't express how disappointed I felt about this chapter.

Kubo, go get yourself some balls.

I'm surprised by how lighthearted certain scenes were given the amount of destruction.
    Me too, and I don't mean it in a good way.
    Last edited by Ver-mont; 8th November 2012 at 2:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ver-mont View Post
    Words can't express how disappointed I felt about this chapter.

Kubo, go get yourself some balls.

Me too, and I don't mean it in a good way.
    He'll get some as soon as people learn to shut up and enjoy the story. There was already enough people complaining about how Byakuya "died" in the story, and those people are probably the reason why he didn't let him bite the dust in the first place.

People: they'll do whatever they can to find a reason to complain about something.

He'll get some as soon as people learn to shut up and enjoy the story. There was already enough people complaining about how Byakuya "died" in the story, and those people are probably the reason why he didn't let him bite the dust in the first place.

People: they'll do whatever they can to find a reason to complain about something.
    And discussing will be better when people like you learn to shut up and accept different opinions.

Just because I like the story it doesn't mean I have to swallow every crappy thing about it, like you seem to do. I like Bleach a lot, and that's exactly why I have the right to complain about things I don't like about it.

If he never intended to kill Byakuya, then didn't have to make it seem like he was, giving him countless farewell scenes.

Seriously, with a lot of people criticizing this, you should be mature enough to at least consider there might be something bad about it. Kubo is far from flawless, he's a human being and makes his mistakes when it comes to storywriting - this is one of those.

I guess I'm the only one who liked her in this chapter. She's usually so in control of her emotions; it was just nice seeing that she really cared about Yamamoto and that his death shook her.
    I liked her too. It was the first time she showed some emotion for someone who isn't Yoruichi.

didn't Ukitake want the position himself?
    Uh, no. But I think he would fit better in the position and it would give a use for his useless character.

Quote Originally Posted by multi-scale View Post
    And Komamura looks downright stupid with an ear missing.
    Lol, people really don't lose ONE opportunity to show their hate towards Komamura.

Page 443 of 499 FirstFirst ... 343393433439440441442443444445446447453493 ... LastLast